lockeslylcrit

[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Random NPC attacks now have a Holy Shit tier, for players with over 100 combat ability. These characters now completely ignore the auto-win mechanic.

But why

Playing as any blood feud race is just an endless slew of completely random deaths now, even if your combat rating is literally thousands higher than anything else on the map

Actual vampires are barely any better

It's real annoying to have to manually disable this crap, why did you decide to implement this one part so poorly?

So is this a new mod or is it Dark World Fantasy thats been renamed or something else, as i remember DWF was made by you but i can't remember for the life of me

13 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

SO I HERD U LIKE MUDKIPS RANDOM/SHATTERED WORLDS?

image.png

can't wait for that, the speed that you update this mod is insane.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:32 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

29DEC19

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a scripting error in the LF decisions file.
Fixed the DWSE content options not showing up in the Options Menu.

You are a machine!  Thank you for these updates over the holidays!

I bring New Years gifts!

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.png

5 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I bring New Years gifts!

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Awesome! Can't wait, looks like a lot of fun. 

Just a question the button to recruit exotic races has that been removed from the mod or do you need to fulfill certain requirements to unlock it because I haven't seen the option for a couple of versions?  

I know post-siege is part of Dark World Extra, but is it possible for Luxuria to have it's own siege system? I Like Luxuria cause it's not as clustered as DW, DWT, and DWE. It would be pretty cool to take a castle and enslave some of the residents. If you can write the code, I'll gladly make the picture set to accommodate it.

37 minutes ago, noobshi said:

I know post-siege is part of Dark World Extra, but is it possible for Luxuria to have it's own siege system? I Like Luxuria cause it's not as clustered as DW, DWT, and DWE. It would be pretty cool to take a castle and enslave some of the residents. If you can write the code, I'll gladly make the picture set the accommodate it.

image.png

Is this the correct format to list HIP as a dependency?

dependencies = { "Dark World Reborn" "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" }

2 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Is this the correct format to list HIP as a dependency?

dependencies = { "Dark World Reborn" "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" }

If HIP - Historical Immersion Project is the name that appears in the launcher, then yes.

4 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

image.png

Sorry, ignore what I said. Wasn't thinking when I wrote that.

54 minutes ago, noobshi said:

Sorry, ignore what I said. Wasn't thinking when I wrote that.

No, that's my thinking face. It's what I use in discord when I'm seriously considering something.

I generally only use Luxuria Fantasia for the dominant/submissive/futa stuff as well as the trigger sex things. I generally tick off just about everything else in Luxuria Fantasia except vampire attacks.  But it'd be cool to see a vampire try to "seduce" my PC like in Bram Stoker's "Dracula" with a mixture of sensuality and forceful approach with the player able to opt out if they so choose.  The 1977 and 1992 versions of Dracula make me swoon....

On 1/2/2020 at 4:12 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

No, that's my thinking face. It's what I use in discord when I'm seriously considering something.

In that case please also consider adding the dungeon visitation mechanics as well for Cruel/Lustful characters~

Anyone tried this with rise to power? DWR glitches at least a bit, I'm wondering if someone has tried that yet.

5 hours ago, mikovic76 said:

Anyone tried this with rise to power? DWR glitches at least a bit, I'm wondering if someone has tried that yet.

RTP is extremely ambitious, which isn't a very good thing. It's buggy, very buggy. I have attempted my best to make LF's 1.5 beta be as RTP-friendly as possible, but I can only do so much.

Just wanted to hop in and say I've been really enjoying your mod. Not just for the smut, but also for the fun mechanics around the smut. Especially when I start taking unusual potions and realize I accidentally turned myself into a woman. In hindsight, I REALLY should've seen that one coming.

Is there any way to get both the DWR version of the "spend time with" event and the LF one to show up? Just asking because the DWR version has... superior graphical enhancements ;)

Hey Lockeslylcrit, a request.

Can you please go through your event images and remove all the images that are no longer applicable in your mod? Like I know the Caravan event chain is no longer there. It's just that I am getting a bit confused about how many images I need to overhaul. There seem to be a lot of "spend time with" leftover images as well. Its nothing serious of course, they may as well be there, but it would help me a bit. Thanks :)

3 hours ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Is there any way to get both the DWR version of the "spend time with" event and the LF one to show up? Just asking because the DWR version has... superior graphical enhancements ;)

If you have both mods properly installed, you should get both options.  If you don't you won't.  There is a new DWR compatibility scripted triggers file in this forum you will need for the two to work together correctly.

32 minutes ago, Galishai said:

If you have both mods properly installed, you should get both options.  If you don't you won't.  There is a new DWR compatibility scripted triggers file in this forum you will need for the two to work together correctly.

I've downloaded that as soon as lockeslycrit posted it.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:27 PM, noobshi said:

I know post-siege is part of Dark World Extra, but is it possible for Luxuria to have it's own siege system? I Like Luxuria cause it's not as clustered as DW, DWT, and DWE. It would be pretty cool to take a castle and enslave some of the residents. If you can write the code, I'll gladly make the picture set to accommodate it.

There is this mod for CK2 RPG Siege and Victory Choices and this patch that helps to eliminate some of the AI going overboard on beheadings which might be a good start (and it really needed that patch).  A bit glitchy but no game breakers with them. 

Really wish that Your Personal Castle and Faiterial's Buildings could be patched in for upgrades...both old but with some really good ideas and even some buildings that fit right in with DWR.