[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

4 hours ago, Galishai said:

So I noticed that LF now disabled DWT siege events is DZME is installed.  Is there a way to disable this?  I want to run all three together but I want the DWT siege events.

That is disabled within DWE itself. LF just detects all three mods and tells you about it.

6 hours ago, lockey said:

Is there any plans to make pregnancy safe for succubus? Its kinda annoying to do 27 demonic seductions, only to die from childbirth as a succubus. You would think sex demons would have found a way to give birth safely.

There's no good way of doing that outside of modifying vanilla files.

When I check the error log after my game CTD randomly I find this in it and I'm unsure on how to try and fix it

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: lf_fallen_angel_opinion, near line: 20" in file: "common/event_modifiers/LF_Races_Blood_Feud_modifiers.txt" [persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: liege_prestige, near line: 18" in file: "common/event_modifiers/LF_Races_Neko.txt" [persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: inherit, near line: 5" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dark_ages_priviliges_modifiers.txt" [persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: allowed_to_target_suzerains, near line: 342" in file: "common/cb_types/LF_Races_DWSE_cb_types.txt" [persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: allowed_to_target_suzerains, near line: 31" in file: "common/cb_types/dejure_total.txt" [trait.cpp:599]: Try to make unknown trait lf_werewolf into opposite of dwse_dragon_child [trait.cpp:599]: Try to make unknown trait lf_werewolf into opposite of dwse_lizard [trait.cpp:599]: Try to make unknown trait lf_werewolf into opposite of dwse_dragon_adult

Sorry if it looks strange I'm typing from my phone 

Having problems changing portraits at the beginning. I chose full on Dragon but am unable to change the portrait. I can change if I shift to a Half-Dragon but it doesn't affect true portrait.

I'm going to try and get the portrait I want with a different save then modify the og save.

Potential issue:  Luxuria Fantasia has lf_futa  while your mod has "futa" as traits.  In order to trigger futa events for BOTH mods,  futa NPC's would need to have both traits.  Luxuria Fantasia has lf_futa  while DewGuru's mod has "futa" as traits.  In order to trigger futa events for BOTH mods,  futa NPC's would need to have both traits.   

For instance LF's futa NPC's like Brielle won't trigger futa events in Dark World Reborn nor be part of the bordello futa events if she's designated as a prostitute for bordello events. 

I was able to test that out on a demoness NPC that was spawned in LF but didn't have the "futa" trait from DWR but had the "lf_futa" trait from LF...I fixed that by consoling "add_trait futa (NPC ID)" to the demoness. 

That triggered futa events in both LF and DWR.  (copy pasted from DWR thread and edited for clarity)

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Potential issue:  Luxuria Fantasia has lf_futa  while your mod has "futa" as traits.  In order to trigger futa events for BOTH mods,  futa NPC's would need to have both traits.  Luxuria Fantasia has lf_futa  while DewGuru's mod has "futa" as traits.  In order to trigger futa events for BOTH mods,  futa NPC's would need to have both traits.   

For instance LF's futa NPC's like Brielle won't trigger futa events in Dark World Reborn nor be part of the bordello futa events if she's designated as a prostitute for bordello events. 

I was able to test that out on a demoness NPC that was spawned in LF but didn't have the "futa" trait from DWR but had the "lf_futa" trait from LF...I fixed that by consoling "add_trait futa (NPC ID)" to the demoness. 

That triggered futa events in both LF and DWR.  (copy pasted from DWR thread and edited for clarity)

could it possibly be remedied by making an event or actually 2 events that fire immediately for anyone that has one trait or the other with the only purpose being for the event in question to give them the second trait? that way the mods would be compatible in that way so the situation that you detailed very nicely does not happen?

Do you think it would be possible to add in some child events? I don't mean sexual ones. Just some events that make playing as a kid more interesting. Something simple like just letting them develop friendships, crushes, and whatnot would be a large boon. Maybe some mischief and the like as well. If they have to be sexual you could make it so that friends get special events once they grow up or the kids end up spying on their parents by accident; but I'd be more than happy with just some basic events to break up the monotany.

18FEB20

Bug Fixes:

Kalyian, Valri, and Amora will now have the proper global flags set to prevent them from spawning more than once.

18FEB20

New Additions:

Added Valri M'naago and Amora Xalyth as new NPCs.

Bug Fixes:

Secret sluts will no longer target incapable characters or prisoners.
NPCs will no longer spawn when you are a prisoner or incapable.
Random NPC attacks will no longer happen when you are a prisoner.
Fixed up some code with the Fae and DWSE nomad buildings.

Enhancements:

Added NOT = { is_incapable = yes } to nearly every decision that requires physical input, with the exception of the Major Heal Self from the Society of Seduction.
Made a few more things SFW.
Cleaned up some unused pictures.

So I gave a quick check around my mod folder, reinstalled all the mod folders. 

I currently have Cheri Tentacle dreams, Cheri Script, Dark World Reborn 1.75, Luxuria Fantasia 1.62.

The mod seems to load in and gives me the two options at the start of the game to disable the mods then to pick my own race. But no other rulers ever turn into other races. I used to use dark world fantasy and that worked fine so not sure whats going on. 

Has this feature been removed?

I'm trying it out on a normal start rather than a randomised world as well. 

25FEB20

New Additions:

Added a Racial Seeding gamerule.
Added a debug event to remove all dead children. ALL OF THEM. Use with caution.

Enhancements:

Elves will now grow more bored the older they are.
The hunting accident event no longer requires Silly Mode. Enjoy.
Remove Parentage decision's description updated.
Added ai = no pre-trigger to most decisions.
Blessing of the Womb can now be cast by the AI.

Bug Fixes:

lf_change_race will now hide the trait removal behind a hidden_tooltip.
Added lf_never_turn_spoopy flag to any instance of a character's death in LF.
Choosing to customize the Custom Religion will now set all features to default if the game is an alternate world with randomized religion features.
The Custom Religion will now allow cousin/nibling relationships if the incest option is turned off.