[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

21 hours ago, R0nin78 said:

I noticed something strange when I started a game as Richard the Lionheart when he becomes King of England. Kekvit's portrait doesn't show up. Instead, she appears as a western female child. Not sure what's causing it, but I thought I'd let you know since I doubt that's intended. I also randomly got the possessed trait after receiving the statue of Kekvit. Is that intended?

As far as the portrait goes, I haven't seen any oddities.

As as far as the statue goes, that absolutely should not happen. There is only one event in vanilla with on_artifact_inheritance, nothing that calls for has_artifact_flag = curse except being unable to sell them to China (the original purpose of adding that tag to the Irae artifacts), and no event that has add_trait = possessed that deals with artifacts. Are you playing with another mod that uses has_artifact_flag = curse or on_artifact_inheritance?

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

As far as the portrait goes, I haven't seen any oddities.

As as far as the statue goes, that absolutely should not happen. There is only one event in vanilla with on_artifact_inheritance, nothing that calls for has_artifact_flag = curse except being unable to sell them to China (the original purpose of adding that tag to the Irae artifacts), and no event that has add_trait = possessed that deals with artifacts. Are you playing with another mod that uses has_artifact_flag = curse or on_artifact_inheritance?

No other mods that would do it. Oh well. Must just be random vanilla stuff. As far as the portrait, I think it's happening because I skipped ahead in time. If I start at 1187, her portrait is fine, but when I go between bookmark dates, it's not right.

24 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

I looked at Kekvit's statue again and it doesn't appear to do anything at all as far as traits, and/or stats. I think it was just a coincidence that I got that trait so soon after I got the statue. Could have just been devil worshipers messing with me.

It could very well be just vanilla messing with you. The statue doesn't have any stats attached because it has an effect that silently fires every year.

So, how does the "Seldarine Republic" work? Is it just an agnatic-to-cognatic swap for merchant republics, or have all the game mechanics actually been converted properly (i.e.,trade post capacity based on all adult pops and not just males, and all adults get a portion of income and not just males)? And how does it differ from the Republic Equality mod

7 minutes ago, veedanya said:

So, how does the "Seldarine Republic" work? Is it just an agnatic-to-cognatic swap for merchant republics, or have all the game mechanics actually been converted properly (i.e.,trade post capacity based on all adult pops and not just males, and all adults get a portion of income and not just males)? And how does it differ from the Republic Equality mod

At the moment, it's just a standard republic but with succession law swap. It's barebones at the moment because I've got a lot on my plate right now.

4 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Uploaded 1.9.3, the portrait update.

Everyone loves Conan, but where's the love for Red Sonja?

Warning: This update WILL cause bugs to happen in previous save games. Please finish up your current game before updating.

I want this update, but I really want to see what happens with my current game. I have a legitimized drow bastard sitting 1st in line to the English Throne. I suppose I could just start over. Drow England will happen one way or another.

10 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

I want this update, but I really want to see what happens with my current game. I have a legitimized drow bastard sitting 1st in line to the English Throne. I suppose I could just start over. Drow England will happen one way or another.

England waits for no woman. Claim that throne!

38 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

None of the images you've posted have worked. They all just say it can not be displayed because it contains errors.

It's the same for everyone here. The website has an anti-leeching/hotlinking blocker, because he's posting image urls that are not allowed to be hotlinked. So no one can see this images except those who know how to work-around it by redirecting from an internal url (i.e., go to any imgur.com page, and then paste the link to redirect from there). 

Could it be some kind of sexy drow invasion? One can only hope... More likely, I'm thinking it has something to do with the holy sites. 

I think it would be fun to see Freya show up with an army and try to conquer part of the west, but I understand your reasoning behind not wanting players to be able to interact with her outside the scripted events.

8 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

I think it would be fun to see Freya show up with an army and try to conquer part of the west, but I understand your reasoning behind not wanting players to be able to interact with her outside the scripted events.

Oh, it's not Freya, but it IS one of the Irae family.

And the only reason Freya is in the game is to provide a decent means to giving governor letter events that isn't just from some random hobnob. If I could remove the governor title without breaking the game, I would, but alas, Paradox likes hardcoded stuff.

5 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Oh, it's not Freya, but it IS one of the Irae family.

And the only reason Freya is in the game is to provide a decent means to giving governor letter events that isn't just from some random hobnob. If I could remove the governor title without breaking the game, I would, but alas, Paradox likes hardcoded stuff.

I remember seeing something in the tooltip for the book artifact (Or maybe it was another) that said Kekvit usurped her position from a sibling, or some other relation, so that would certainly make for an interesting character to have show up at some point. 

Anyway... Drow England is now a thing. I started out on the Isle of Man in the Charlemagne bookmark with a female drow. Gave her the level 3 martial education and a stack of 3k event troops via console magic. It took less than 20 years in game to form England after declaring a bunch of holy wars. Lolth religion is awesome. I sold all viable prisoners to house Irae and got lucky with a male spymaster, so at this point in the game, she has three pureblood children by him. I've noticed that Lolth characters are highly vulnerable to conversion, so it's been really difficult to keep the catholics from turning them. I can't convert provinces fast enough to keep up with all the revolts, so it's been an interesting game.