? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

5 hours ago, Error404Phillips said:

Hey guys! I am currently back in the grove of things! I'm going to try to do my best with balancing my school work and getting these animations out for you guys. All I ask from you guys is to have patience, please. I really love making ww animations and they personally come in handy too so I'll keep making them for your guy's pleasure and mines! 

Of course, take your time, and thanks for your work! :D 

17 hours ago, dragonstar404 said:

how do i get them to work??

If you mean WW in general then go to that link that angiebaby23(thanks, btw) provided.

If you mean my animations then you simply put them in your mods folder, preferably where you have your WW and it should work.

If you are talking about my stripping animations you have to have the Noir After Dark pole to get it to work. That's the only pole it works with.

17 hours ago, angiebaby23 said:

thanks!

15 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Thanks for the update ?

:D your always welcome Redabyss!

I have no idea how I missed your last two updates.  Wonderful work.  I would suggest maybe tweaking the speed of a few of them, as they feel too slow. Such as the one where one sim girl is pushing the other back onto the bed from standing.  Very sexy and fun, but a hair too slow for my taste.  It feels like she should fall back faster.  

Thanks so much for creating these.  Your quality just keeps getting better.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy wow, I really have to thank you for making some FF animations! I'm new to WW and when I saw that there were thousands upon thousands of MF animations, there were only a handful of FF ones. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw this. Really great job! Thank you so so much. ?

On 1/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, VampireMovieFan said:

THANK YOU! I love your animations.

THANKS!

On 1/17/2019 at 3:22 AM, Felicat82 said:

I have no idea how I missed your last two updates.  Wonderful work.  I would suggest maybe tweaking the speed of a few of them, as they feel too slow. Such as the one where one sim girl is pushing the other back onto the bed from standing.  Very sexy and fun, but a hair too slow for my taste.  It feels like she should fall back faster.  

Thanks so much for creating these.  Your quality just keeps getting better.

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK

On 1/30/2019 at 12:36 AM, draetras said:

Holy wow, I really have to thank you for making some FF animations! I'm new to WW and when I saw that there were thousands upon thousands of MF animations, there were only a handful of FF ones. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw this. Really great job! Thank you so so much. ?

THANKS A LOT FOR KIND WORDS draetras!

On 1/31/2019 at 5:35 PM, Darkening Demise said:

POV friendly? Well you don't see that very often.

?

On 2/3/2019 at 6:32 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you 404. ?

?? have fun, B10!

On 2/4/2019 at 1:39 AM, Redabyss said:

Thanks for the update as always! :D 

?? your welcome Redabyss!

On 2/4/2019 at 2:11 AM, procian said:

Thank you for these...you're a star :)

? yay! lol!

On 2/4/2019 at 8:55 AM, pixie666 said:

? Thank You 404, your animations are worth the wait ?

? awl thanks pixie! ☺️

• 3 weeks later...