? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

18 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

Thank you so much for the new update. I can't stop using your animations, they are perfect. Especially for my teens sims. It fits perfectly for story telling.

Can't wait for more ?

lol honestly thats how i come up with the ideas for my animations. i do them for my machinima and what i would like for my sims to engage in. so im happy it seems to be working for others also! ?

18 hours ago, BadAngel said:

Thank you so much for these animations.   They're exactly my "speed".  ?

I really enjoy the more slow, sensual stuff.   As Smelly Cat says, it works nicely for storytelling.

Keep up the great work!

That's the main idea behind my animations, storytelling. I make them with machinima makers in mind.

11 hours ago, procian said:

Throw dat pussy is good....but 03 and 04 couch/settee need changing as the players are clipping through the end...good animations though all the same.

Thanks for that report, procian! i checked it out myself and saw the issue. i will have to go back and readjust some things. i believe i need to use a different couch in blend also. but thanks again and ill make that fix.

2 hours ago, Error404Phillips said:

Thanks for that report, procian! i checked it out myself and saw the issue. i will have to go back and readjust some things. i believe i need to use a different couch in blend also. but thanks again and ill make that fix.

Thank you....like I say they are very nice animations :)

aw

On 11/21/2018 at 3:44 AM, Felicat82 said:

Hey, thanks for the update.  Very nice animations here, and looks good in POV mode.  I did notice there's some pretty serious clipping with larger sims ladies, though.  Loving it otherwise.  Keep up the wicked work!  ❤️

nicebutclipping.png

awlll mannnn.... im sorry about that. im still making rookie mistakes but i really do appreciate you guys pointing these things out to me. thats why i want ppl to post pics n vids so i can study it from a different perspective. but it looks like i need to go back and do some readjustments...

On 11/21/2018 at 3:24 PM, Smelly Cat said:

First person view hehehe ?

Btw, thank you for the new update. I love your little updates and the details are amazing! ?

Slow Deep

11-21-18_9-18-16 PM.png

Throw Dat Pussy  ?

1659208784_11-21-18_9-34-30PM.png.03a0a83e02fd15be2a69ee78f07e21d8.png

lmao it looks like your sims are really enjoying themselves?? its so cool seeing this done with different sims! ? Thanks a lot Smelly! Your the best!