? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

21 minutes ago, ChiraqGaming773 said:

Motivated by Neighborhood

Cough Cough

^^^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^^^

great first try in my opinion... only things I seen wrong... gut one i think should be more into the tease catagory... and when playing the anim it didn't go to the climax one instead it chose to go to a different climax. I always have my WW settings set to stages... so it will always follow the progression of a set of animations. otherwise i really liked gut 1... the way you made the female move actually makes her look like she is just as horny as the guy instead of just being a hole on the bed. again I was very impressed with your first try at animating.

1 hour ago, Excorsion said:

great first try in my opinion... only things I seen wrong... gut one i think should be more into the tease catagory... and when playing the anim it didn't go to the climax one instead it chose to go to a different climax. I always have my WW settings set to stages... so it will always follow the progression of a set of animations. otherwise i really liked gut 1... the way you made the female move actually makes her look like she is just as horny as the guy instead of just being a hole on the bed. again I was very impressed with your first try at animating.

Thanks! and i dont understand why it doesn't go straight to the climax... ill have to take a look at my xml file again...