? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

?I just love your animations. I miss the animations aimed at the female audience. I loved Mia's animations but unfortunately she stopped, and now we have you , I'm happy for that. I particularly like long kisses and a good dose of romanticism, my favorite part of WW are the premiliminares and to see someone give emphasis to this is very good for me. Keep it up and if you have patreon I will support you. His animations are graceful and very well done, the kisses are getting better and better. It would be perfect if someone managed to do an animated vagina with a clitoris rig, for now that stays in my dream, your way of animating would be perfect in that.???

On 11/23/2018 at 6:26 AM, MelGhun said:

?I just love your animations. I miss the animations aimed at the female audience. I loved Mia's animations but unfortunately she stopped, and now we have you , I'm happy for that. I particularly like long kisses and a good dose of romanticism, my favorite part of WW are the premiliminares and to see someone give emphasis to this is very good for me. Keep it up and if you have patreon I will support you. His animations are graceful and very well done, the kisses are getting better and better. It would be perfect if someone managed to do an animated vagina with a clitoris rig, for now that stays in my dream, your way of animating would be perfect in that.???

?? yes i make mines for the females lol! and thank you so much for being a supporter! Look forward to more female-friendly animations.

• 2 weeks later...