εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs

ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 2/8)

On 2/11/2021 at 12:35 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

lol sadly my lazy ass didnt make a list but u can go into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press  ok>find my name and there u can find all of my animations by category. it'll have the names, locations, sex orientation, n etc.

Cool, thank you very much!

I redownloaded the laptop from TSR, but I still get a missing prop error in the WW log. There doesn't seem to be a recolor in that archive, or any obvious link to one on the creator's page. Am I missing something here?

On 2/17/2021 at 12:47 AM, ughwhat said:

Cool, thank you very much!

no prob fam

On 2/17/2021 at 5:37 AM, DarkAudit said:

I redownloaded the laptop from TSR, but I still get a missing prop error in the WW log. There doesn't seem to be a recolor in that archive, or any obvious link to one on the creator's page. Am I missing something here?

u mus be talkin bout the Oh PH animation. hmmm u should jus b able to download the original file then get my recolor... i tested it out myself (i always test my animation files out b4 i release them) n it worked fine fo me... the only reason i can think if it not workin is that u might have a duplicate of my animation file or u dnt have the original file n your mods folder.  if u can't figure it out then send me a dm n ill continue to help u out there

13 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

the recolor is merged in with the my ww package file. u can find the animation in the handjob category (On PH -- Double Bed -- M)

seriously.. thankss