? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

2/8 UPDATE

WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (192 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

[VAGINAL -- MMFF/ MMMM/ FFFF/ MMMF/ FFFM] LETS FUCK ?? ?

30994069_lets1.gif.6ccb3462b272ee2ae063704b84d32c42.giflets_fuck_2.gif.2307450834afb73f1c27b6fc6cdb79ab.giflets_fuck_3.gif.aef14557ff51d8079676e5462980b9e9.gif1622173917_letsc.gif.7392f5d6edd805f3102486637c028aa9.gif

CherryPie Cum Mesh Required for Climax!

[TEASE -- MF/ FF/ MM] GET UR ASS ON THE BED           [ANAL -- MF/ MM/ FF] PEGGIN                          [VAGINAL -- MF/ FF] BLUNT AS FUCK ??

get_ur_ass_on_the_bed.gif.05a185f41fd812699feb49194d7ced44.gifpeggin.gif.f72264add99c466667da02512e72cb22.gifblunt.gif.d7e90f882c02011b23e15cdfe4e17154.gif

How to set up Blunt As Fuck:

-in build/buy mode search for LorySims AudiRS7

-place anywhere on ground

-click on car, click on WW icon, then you should see the options

Required CC:

LorySims AudiRS7

CherryPie Cum Mesh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E404P_MACHINIMA_ANIMATIONS (3 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

GIMME YO MONEY                                                     SMOOTH LIKE BUTTA                                               GETTIN HER CHECKED  ☝?️??

money.gif.5eb2f25aaedccb6b51732c279e69f0c6.gifsmooth.gif.cc7ebea2e6f364cfab3ea7a6fb4d52c7.gifcheck.gif.8bb586ca23c5141a5b5218674cc414f9.gif

Instructions on how to use these animations are inside the ZIP file! YOU WILL NEED WICKED WHIMS IN ORDER TO USE THESE ANIMATIONS! ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED!

**SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO @Hannigram38 FOR THE AUDI ANIMATION [BLUNT AS FUCK] SUGGESTION!**

8 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks for the shout-out! Love ya! ?

of course luv!  ?

7 hours ago, Denb34 said:

Thank you for the update.

no prob Denb! ?

7 hours ago, Praxidike said:

Cool! I really like the car animation. It is very detailed! Thank you for your update!

thanks yo. yea its very complex. n u welcome

7 hours ago, Praxidike said:

Sorry. What are the Machinima Animations for?

the machinima animations r fo storytellers (like myself). if u make machinimas or jus like to have alternative animations that aren't sex related, u can use them. im plannin on makin more. but they r optional. u dnt have to download them if u dnt want to

On 2/9/2021 at 10:55 PM, figuresk8 said:

Hi, Error. Since you are one of the few animators who do make MM animations, do you have plans of making more them in the future?

wats good figuresk8. hell yea im plannin on makin some mo MM animations! im all fo my fellow gay simmers! i got u luv!  ?️‍? ??

On 2/10/2021 at 12:53 PM, pixie666 said:

Yay big hugs thank you ?

pixie! thanks fo da hugs my luv! i hope u enjoy these

13 hours ago, ughwhat said:

Error, do you happen to have a list of all the locations your animations use?

lol sadly my lazy ass didnt make a list but u can go into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press  ok>find my name and there u can find all of my animations by category. it'll have the names, locations, sex orientation, n etc.

Yo, Error!!!  YESSSS!!!!! Thaaaaank you so much for the updates!  Love, love, LOOVE your animations!  And especially now in the state of my game, I'm always looking for more amazing MFFF animations to add to all of my options!  Much love and appreciation for your hard work, as always!  It's completely worth the wait to see what you come up with next!  ???

On 2/11/2021 at 6:49 PM, IAMParis said:

Thank you so much for the update. This has really made my day. I can’t wait to get on my game ?

awllll i happy i made ur day luv! that means a lot to me. have fun

On 2/11/2021 at 6:59 PM, Survivorman7 said:

Yo, Error!!!  YESSSS!!!!! Thaaaaank you so much for the updates!  Love, love, LOOVE your animations!  And especially now in the state of my game, I'm always looking for more amazing MFFF animations to add to all of my options!  Much love and appreciation for your hard work, as always!  It's completely worth the wait to see what you come up with next!  ???

Survivorman! thanks boo fo showin some love! sorry i didnt update last month fo u guys... i had shit goin on    -_-     but im glad to b back.  n group animations come rare by me but i do have plans on makin a MFF soon cus its been requested quite a bit

On 2/12/2021 at 1:09 PM, simuser4 said:

i would like to see some MF animations with oral for woman , there's not much animations that has female oral and female orgasms ,like the typical woman laying on her back on the bed. We mostly see Male oral animations

yoooo i totally agree wit u on all of this! thats somethin i told myself i would try to implement more to for ww. we do need more female oral (or jus female pleasure) animations n general (u got some that r startin to catch on) but dnt worry i got u. im all fo pleasin the ladies ?

4 hours ago, Vanecessary said:

YASSSSSS! GIRL YOU BETTER WITH THAT NEW CAR ANIMATION! NICE SUGGESTION HANNIGRAM! ❤️ OP! NOT I HAD TO DOWNLOAD THE LL VERSION BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED ON GUMROAD YET! ?

lmao! yo y u feel the need to always call me out?? ?  i had shit goin on las month n i only made 2 animations las month! so thats y aint update on gumroad but i will this month ok! lol n yea Hannigram came thro. i personally love that animation lol n i c u wit yo beautiful sims n those screen shots!

quick questions tho cus i was lookin fo some boots like them ones ol girl got on. where u get them frm?

On 2/11/2021 at 12:35 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

lol sadly my lazy ass didnt make a list but u can go into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press  ok>find my name and there u can find all of my animations by category. it'll have the names, locations, sex orientation, n etc.

Cool, thank you very much!

On 2/17/2021 at 12:47 AM, ughwhat said:

Cool, thank you very much!

no prob fam

On 2/17/2021 at 5:37 AM, DarkAudit said:

I redownloaded the laptop from TSR, but I still get a missing prop error in the WW log. There doesn't seem to be a recolor in that archive, or any obvious link to one on the creator's page. Am I missing something here?

u mus be talkin bout the Oh PH animation. hmmm u should jus b able to download the original file then get my recolor... i tested it out myself (i always test my animation files out b4 i release them) n it worked fine fo me... the only reason i can think if it not workin is that u might have a duplicate of my animation file or u dnt have the original file n your mods folder.  if u can't figure it out then send me a dm n ill continue to help u out there