? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

33 minutes ago, Survivorman7 said:

Your animations are so fucking amazing!  I LOOOOVE them!  The words "passion" and "sophistication" come to mind; your work is easily among my favorite!  I love everything that you do, and I deeply appreciate all of the hard work you put into these animations.

? man i loveeeee comments like these! its amazing how me creating these animations bring so much joy to others! i love bein apart of ppls favorites! ? n no doubt, i appreciate u also Survivorman! thats real talk my dude

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, simsonfleetaded said:

GOATED ANIMATIONS BTW!!! But for some reason now, some of your animations are not showing. I'm especially mad that my favorite one doesn't show up "Aye Look Whatcho Bitch Doin" Any reason for this? I have everything updated.

yo wats good simsonfleetaded(i had fun typin yo name)! aye thanks! ??

damn lemme help u out folk. so check to see if u even have it active in game by: ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press  ok>find my name. go the the vaginal section and see if u can find it. if u dont see it then your probably missing the cc thats required for it. here is the cc that u need for it to show up: cherrypie mesh & iphone 8

with the iphone 8 u only need phone B. lemme kno if u get it fixed, if not them hit me up n the dms

On 12/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

yo wats good simsonfleetaded(i had fun typin yo name)! aye thanks! ??

damn lemme help u out folk. so check to see if u even have it active in game by: ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press  ok>find my name. go the the vaginal section and see if u can find it. if u dont see it then your probably missing the cc thats required for it. here is the cc that u need for it to show up: cherrypie mesh & iphone 8

with the iphone 8 u only need phone B. lemme kno if u get it fixed, if not them hit me up n the dms

LMAO, didnt know there was an update for the cherrypie mesh, that fixed it!

12/16 UPDATE

WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (184 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

[TEASE, ORALJOB, VAGINAL -- MF/ MM/ FF] A FREAKY EXPEDITION ???

f1.gif.d522e0669848c4000d8da76798b2694d.giff2.gif.08c7342d3f3e68b8e49702e522c890c4.giff3.gif.951f25c938bfb22f061e0c57633d2e2c.giff4.gif.87d3b6d89de54d1068d16f20a2a5dc7e.giff5.gif.dd27ba85dd3d9d3614947544389fb033.giffc.gif.7848634b7f8147f747061238d903bb5f.giffd.gif.44d87549bbf8f045461e5e6465b34dae.gif

How to set up A Freaky Expedition:

-in build/buy mode search for Bentley

-place anywhere on ground

-click on car, click on WW icon, then you should see the options

Required CC:

B-M GT Bentley

CherryPie Cum Mesh

[TEASE -- MF/ MM/ FF] THAT CAN WAIT            [HANDJOB -- M] HELLO?! HELLO?                  [HANDJOB -- F] MMM KEEP TALKIN ?  ? ??

can.gif.6c59ca1d7d7d2c40e001314d00ca9416.gifhello.gif.80349cb72cc724fbc02a5b5960abf696.gifmm.gif.e03ce680c20449495824adf13f5f9ea3.gif

10 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

thnks fo da download yo n nawl i dnt really share my sims. i mean i could make some quick ones but u gotta gimme some time on dat cus im still focused on my animations. u kno u could also look on the gallery fo some

I don't like the one's on the Gallery. I want the one's that look like yours. Preferably a Male. I can pay you for it.

On 12/17/2020 at 1:08 AM, Uusxx said:

I don't like the one's on the Gallery. I want the one's that look like yours. Preferably a Male. I can pay you for it.

... u dnt have to pay me fo a sim brah. like i said gimme some time yo. check out this place https://thesimscatalog.com/sims4/category/sims/

On 12/17/2020 at 7:33 AM, MissCee said:

Re: 

• ATS4 Beer bottles... requirement Open or Closed, English or Simlish.  Does it matter? 
  • Red Party Cups:  Which version?  1, 2, 3, or 4?    Or is it the Left Hand/Right Hand Red Cup accessory that's needed?
  •  
  • Thanks.

use the english one and the red cup, u have to open the Ebonix folder and find the Ebonix_RedPatryCupsV1

On 12/18/2020 at 7:46 AM, pixie666 said:

Yay thank you. Big Hugs ? Happy Holiday ?

hey pixie! ow more hugs! ? thanks luv and happy hoilday to u too  :D

18 hours ago, Vanecessary said:

Awl! I like the one where they're sitting on the hood of the car!!! It's so cute! ?Thanks for the update, boo!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MORE LESBIAN ANIMATIONSSSSSSSS???!!!

lol yea i think that ones cute too. its my favorite one outta that whole pack lol and yooooo chillll lmfao im goin to make some this month. n no promo or nothin but iono y u jus dnt join my patreon cus they gon get it 1st... or u can jus cop if frm gumroad once i release it but i got u! promise! lol n case yeen kno other animators got lesbian animations too luv

On 12/19/2020 at 9:11 AM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

lol yea i think that ones cute too. its my favorite one outta that whole pack lol and yooooo chillll lmfao im goin to make some this month. n no promo or nothin but iono y u jus dnt join my patreon cus they gon get it 1st... or u can jus cop if frm gumroad once i release it but i got u! promise! lol n case yeen kno other animators got lesbian animations too luv

Lol! I bought your November Collection from Gumroad. If you are going to add it to your next Gumroad update then I'll buy that Collection. ?

Since you're one of the few animators that uses the cum mesh nicely, any chance for a creampie animation? Preferably one where there's some time after the deed where the male (proudly) looks at it or something, afterglow-ish.

Not a patreon anymore (can't miss anything atm) so it's just a minor suggestion.

Lol! I bought your November Collection from Gumroad. If you are going to add it to your next Gumroad update then I'll buy that Collection. ?

yea ill try to include it but i aint gon promise u it'll make the december collection

Since you're one of the few animators that uses the cum mesh nicely, any chance for a creampie animation? Preferably one where there's some time after the deed where the male (proudly) looks at it or something, afterglow-ish.

Not a patreon anymore (can't miss anything atm) so it's just a minor suggestion.

sup hompie. n its good u aint a patron no mo. lol i understand. but yea ill keep that in mind. i gotta do a climax pretty soon so ill see if i can implement that. thanks   :)

9 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

if ur talkin bout the ones that look like this one:

1.gif.b198a3d01ecd1c51274ef38c1530761d.gif

then these r on patreon. they are called 'Just Skin' for the open shower. they r available on my gumroad right now if u dnt care fo patreon

Is there an open shower (no cabin) in sims 4? or that is a cc object made by you exclusively for the animation?

PD: Great job, as always hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Praxidike said:

Hi. I can't get these Animations to work anymore, after update! Anyone know how to fix?

Not sure but I rename the archive or package file.

Cause the file name that was given doesn't seems like normal english.

• 2 weeks later...