? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

16 hours ago, JenBen said:

nice update!

sup JenBen! thanks luv

9 hours ago, Vanecessary said:

THANKS BAE FOR THE LESBIAN ANIMATIONS! WE NEED MOREEEE! ❤️? AND DID I JUST SEE HER BOOTY JIGGLE IN THIS ANIMATION? ?

lol i love that u type n all caps cus it seem like ur excited lol but yea i got u on them lesbian animations. i have plans fo a good one. n yea shawtys ass was jigglin! u kno a phat ass always gotta have some jiggle!

3 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

They're perfect as always, thanks! ❤️ 

indeed luv n u kno u welcome as always

On 10/18/2020 at 12:03 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

sup JenBen! thanks luv

lol i love that u type n all caps cus it seem like ur excited lol but yea i got u on them lesbian animations. i have plans fo a good one. n yea shawtys ass was jigglin! u kno a phat ass always gotta have some jiggle!

indeed luv n u kno u welcome as always

Lmao! I do be excited and include the jiggle in the new lesbian animations! Lol! ?

You are the standard! I don't care how many times you've heard it, but hands down, no one else gets a vote. You are the best animator. I will continue to tell you that until you quit or I get tired of this Sims 4 game. The only problem I have is that you only update once a month. I wish you would update more often here. Also I didn't get a notification for you updating. Did you disable people from following your topic? Why?

On 10/19/2020 at 2:03 PM, Praxidike said:

I am confused on what to download. Which file do I download?

sup Praxidike. ill jus save u the headache and jus tell u 2 download everything n put it n ur mods folder

On 10/20/2020 at 2:18 AM, Vanecessary said:

Lmao! I do be excited and include the jiggle in the new lesbian animations! Lol! ?

girl! u already kno ima add some jiggle jiggle to my lessy animations. girls always do it best! remember that! lol

2 hours ago, Uusxx said:

You are the standard! I don't care how many times you've heard it, but hands down, no one else gets a vote. You are the best animator. I will continue to tell you that until you quit or I get tired of this Sims 4 game. The only problem I have is that you only update once a month. I wish you would update more often here. Also I didn't get a notification for you updating. Did you disable people from following your topic? Why?

i appreciate u Uusxx lol u been always holdin me down n u a real 1! but yea i kno i only update once on here n lol im not tryin to advertise nothin but u get more updates frm me on my patreon but wen i do update on here i try to give yall hella animations n nawl i aint block no1 frm followin my thread... iono wats goin on there but i believe u can still follow it

On 10/21/2020 at 6:21 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

sup Praxidike. ill jus save u the headache and jus tell u 2 download everything n put it n ur mods folder

girl! u already kno ima add some jiggle jiggle to my lessy animations. girls always do it best! remember that! lol

i appreciate u Uusxx lol u been always holdin me down n u a real 1! but yea i kno i only update once on here n lol im not tryin to advertise nothin but u get more updates frm me on my patreon but wen i do update on here i try to give yall hella animations n nawl i aint block no1 frm followin my thread... iono wats goin on there but i believe u can still follow it

Sorry if I am bugging you but what is the point of the textures? Do I need to have them for certain animations?

15 hours ago, karazin said:

I found bug in animation she talked me into it 03/04 (sofa)  animation penis dont work

thats a lesbian pack n i used both female rigs to make it so the penis isn't goin to b animated

10 hours ago, Praxidike said:

Sorry if I am bugging you but what is the point of the textures? Do I need to have them for certain animations?

they r optional. u aint gotta use them if u dont want to. i jus made them fo ppl who dnt like that dry dick/pussy look lol

6 hours ago, procian said:

Ok....With Lez B Honest set is one of the girls supposed to be wearing a strap on?....If so it isn't being equiped :(

Nice set though....we need more Lesbian anims....specially strap on ones :)

yea the climax is suppose to have a strap-on but the rig that i used isn't compatible wit ww so the strap-on doesn't show up in game unfortunate. so u have to apply the strap on in CAS as a outfit then change the sims into that outfit during that animation. i tried to figure out how to fix but i couldnt other than starting all over again but im not using that rig anymore so my future lesbian animations will not have that problem

1 hour ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

yea the climax is suppose to have a strap-on but the rig that i used isn't compatible wit ww so the strap-on doesn't show up in game unfortunate. so u have to apply the strap on in CAS as a outfit then change the sims into that outfit during that animation. i tried to figure out how to fix but i couldnt other than starting all over again but im not using that rig anymore so my future lesbian animations will not have that problem

It's ok....it looks like a pussy bang anyway....nice set of anims btw....

Suddenly, since the last update (thanks for that btw :D I'm a fan but never posted here), I'm missing an animation. Wanted to use it but I couldn't find it anymore. It's Gettin Some Head Climax. I only have 1 and 2 in oral section. I haven't disabled the animation in the settings, so I have no clue where it went. What happened with it?

2 hours ago, Raspy88 said:

Suddenly, since the last update (thanks for that btw :D I'm a fan but never posted here), I'm missing an animation. Wanted to use it but I couldn't find it anymore. It's Gettin Some Head Climax. I only have 1 and 2 in oral section. I haven't disabled the animation in the settings, so I have no clue where it went. What happened with it?

sup Raspy! so make sure u got the latest version of the CherryPie Cum mesh. i use the 2nd version for that climax. it linked the update gifs or on my download page. u only need that latest file n your mods folder cus it contains the older version n the newer one

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, Praxidike said:

I can't get the car animations to work. I click on the car but only the View option shows up.

u can take a look at how to set up the animation(s) in one of the spoiler tabs on the download page. make sure u only have ONE copy of WW_E404P_Animations in ur mods folder. u can check to make sure u have it active in ur game by going into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press  ok>find my name, and it SHOULD say xxx/xxx next to it, meaning you  have xxx out of xxx of my animations active in your game. xxx meanin the total amount of animations

if u still havin problems then send me a dm plz

On 11/9/2020 at 5:50 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

u can take a look at how to set up the animation(s) in one of the spoiler tabs on the download page. make sure u only have ONE copy of WW_E404P_Animations in ur mods folder. u can check to make sure u have it active in ur game by going into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press  ok>find my name, and it SHOULD say xxx/xxx next to it, meaning you  have xxx out of xxx of my animations active in your game. xxx meanin the total amount of animations

if u still havin problems then send me a dm plz

I'll take a look. I was wondering if you could possibly make Animation like this https://www.redgifs.com/watch/frigidsprydoctorfish-teen

If it's possible, can it not be posted to Patreon. Not everyone can afford to buy that.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:56 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

those animations are on my patreon for now. usually if they are on the 1st page then they are on my patreon

Why is he have the pants on with the cock out? How can i do it?

On 8/14/2020 at 4:38 PM, Vanecessary said:

I. FUCKING. LOVE. THESE. CAR. ANIMATIONS!??

399397673_TS4_x642020-08-1410-26-15.thumb.png.ae164ee766529b0fc496dbc3bfb5d9d4.png1916891491_TS4_x642020-08-1410-25-22.thumb.png.1a00ce9665dfb2559b2b8d6056854d07.png360648397_TS4_x642020-08-1410-23-24.thumb.png.96b5a893b05968e0f76e1f45d57892a1.png

That car is an CC or is from base game?

Thanks!

On 11/10/2020 at 1:35 AM, Praxidike said:

I'll take a look. I was wondering if you could possibly make a animation like this https://www.redgifs.com/watch/frigidsprydoctorfish-teen

If it's possible, can it not be posted to Patreon. Not everyone can afford to buy that.

ill put it on my to do list but i will ask u to have some patience cus i do have a lot more animations n mind

On 11/11/2020 at 10:06 AM, Rokit6 said:

Why is he have the pants on with the cock out? How can i do it?

That car is an CC or is from base game?

Thanks!

to get the penis to show through the clothes you have to have accessory clothes. i have made some accessory pants that will allow the penis to show. they are called Open Jeans and Open Jeans V2. you can get them here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11437-e404p-clothes-downloadupdated-728/

and the links to cars are in the SPOILER tabs on the download page

11 hours ago, Uusxx said:

Hey, Error, your animations aren't showing up in my game anymore. I don't see your name at all. Did you change the file?

Hi, I had the same problem but it's solved. I forgot to put the new version from October in the folder. I still had the version from September. Since then it works and is shown in the list.

On 11/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, VampireMovieFan said:

Your animations are not shown in the list ? I miss them so much - especially the lesbian ones. I can't choose "She talk me into". And it's one of my favorites!

On 11/16/2020 at 5:45 AM, Uusxx said:

Hey, Error, your animations aren't showing up in my game anymore. I don't see your name at all. Did you change the file?

sorry bout that u guys! i need to bring my ass on here mo often lol but i c that the issue was fixed so thats cool but if yall are still havin problems then lemme kno