? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

1 hour ago, Bow2none360 said:

Im a huge fan, i use to be a supporter of your on patreon, ive dropped you a few ideas on discord.... you are great! SO, my question is, will you be adding that skin to skin smacking to ALL your animations?? lol 

sup Bow

thanks fo being a supporter n yea ive seen ur ideas on discord and trust me im going to use them as reference lol

and to answer yo question, hell yea i am! but really on my rougher animations bcus it would only make sense

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

sup elbyrne thanks for the support yo but i think the animations u r talkin about are patreon for right now.

Ahh fair enough thanks for letting me know - I'd have them in my game as CC, cos they cool! Are they objects that only work with your animations and you can't just display them?

On 4/2/2020 at 8:37 AM, elbyrne said:

Ahh fair enough thanks for letting me know - I'd have them in my game as CC, cos they cool! Are they objects that only work with your animations and you can't just display them?

yea. they are just clutter items. you can google like sims 4 alcohol cc. thats wat i did to find them there are plenty of alcohol cc for clutter and wit the mac book you can do the same. there are so many different mac books some that are functional and some that is jus display

22 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

yea. they are just clutter items. you can google like sims 4 alcohol cc. thats wat i did to find them there are plenty of alcohol cc for clutter and wit the mac book you can do the same. there are so many different mac books some that are functional and some that is jus display

Thank you ??

1 hour ago, Hannigram38 said:

That Guts remake is superb! I just played it and it is so hot! Thank you! Love the other ones too! ❤️ 

:D yea i love this remake. one of my favs!

14 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Guts is one of my favorite animations, I use it A LOT! The new tease will be awesome for my new university sim and his roommate w/ benefits. Thanks for the awesome animations! 

yo RUA no prob. i hope yo roommie wit benefits have fun wit these lol ??

Absolutely love your animations - they are some of the best.

Just downloaded latest version and I have a quick question on the animation Pussy 2 Pussy which a MFF 3way animation on couch. There used to be a climax animation but this is no longer available on the latest version. Is this now a Patreon exclusive or have you perhaps removed it ?

Thanks

On 4/7/2020 at 12:52 AM, unclaimedtrials said:

Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to download the new files? It keeps telling me there needs to be an app associated with the file. Am I missing something? 

hey unclaimedtrials

it seems like ur trying to open the package file one you download it. there is no need to open it just save it. you'll get that message if your trying to open the package file and its becus you dont have the app to open it. all u have to do is drag it in your mods folder after you download it frm here

13 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Can't wait to see what you have next on Patrion. I just downloaded the latest one. I'm loving the new counter drunk kiss animations. 

sup beautifulmusiclover

thanks fo support yo and im glad ur likin the animations lol

1 hour ago, Jules337 said:

Absolutely love your animations - they are some of the best.

Just downloaded latest version and I have a quick question on the animation Pussy 2 Pussy which a MFF 3way animation on couch. There used to be a climax animation but this is no longer available on the latest version. Is this now a Patreon exclusive or have you perhaps removed it ?

Thanks

wats up Jules! so wit the climax you need the cum mesh frm cherrypie in your mods folder in order for the climax to show up. you can find it here

10 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

hey unclaimedtrials

it seems like ur trying to open the package file one you download it. there is no need to open it just save it. you'll get that message if your trying to open the package file and its becus you dont have the app to open it. all u have to do is drag it in your mods folder after you download it frm here

sup beautifulmusiclover

thanks fo support yo and im glad ur likin the animations lol

wats up Jules! so wit the climax you need the cum mesh frm cherrypie in your mods folder in order for the climax to show up. you can find it here

That's the weird thing. I'm getting the message immediately after I click the download button. 

23 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

1362671510_ScreenShot2020-04-08at10_21_38PM.png.109588529ca0e3624bf83420b66bdc33.png

i believe your talkin about this box right?

so the reason y u keep gettin that message is becus ur trying to Open with

dont choose that option. select Save File

I was talking about the download file button on LoversLab but your response made me try a different browser and it worked. So, I guess it's just a browser issue. Thank you so much!! (I didn't want to play post patch if I couldn't update properly. You've saved me!) 

1 hour ago, unclaimedtrials said:

I was talking about the download file button on LoversLab but your response made me try a different browser and it worked. So, I guess it's just a browser issue. Thank you so much!! (I didn't want to play post patch if I couldn't update properly. You've saved me!) 

yay! great im gald u figured it out!  have fun! ?