Sursed

Myra the Taffy Dragon

For those having trouble getting the custom animations to work, I had to create a new folder in the archive and name it ANIMLIST (Im thinking this is the hang up for many of us.. including MXR) , then drop the .lis files provided for both Myra and Lintra into that folder. Next, set the data path in the Config.txt to wherever your Skyrim Data Folder is located. Then set AddAnimData.exe to open as an Administrator, and finally run the tool. Done.

Now I need help fixing a bug or two with Myra and Lintra. One bug is the sexlab animations do not work with them. Is there a way to add these to their animations folder or something?

Another is that after a battle was finished Myra went into T pose and stayed/ A save and reload fixes this however so for now at least its only an annoyance.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I now have three of your followers Sursed and each bring something unique to the table. Thank you and good work.

On 7/30/2019 at 12:44 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

Myra is too pretty, it'd be a waste if I just use her as a follower, so is it possible to extract her appearance details then make them into a RM preset of sort? Or whatever method makes her playable.

You can copy the head mesh into the Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/Chargen folder. Then, in RaceMenu, go to the Sculpt tab and import the mesh. Unless you've got the character's weight set to the same as Myra's there's another thing you'll need to do before you import the head: you'll need to apply a mask to the edge of the neck, otherwise there'll be a gap between it and the body. Another thing to keep in mind is that the shape of the face can end up slightly different if the race of the new character is not the same as the original (for example, importing a head mesh from a Nord character on a Breton character).

On 1/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, JamesHans231 said:

Hi I have a question. I noticed that her pants textures does not load up, any hint why? A solution would be nice :D

And for the author of this mod, good job man, keep it up. A voice actor would be nice

15474207635422127460677198944779.jpg

I had this blue pants thing too. However, I was going to play the game with her glitches and all until I duplicated her gear to wear. When I did that my character would just T-pose. Since I figured the T-posing was the result of the custom animations I decided to go for the vanilla animations. This is when I noticed that Myra has four different download files. The one I was using was MyraTheTaffyDragon_v0.9beta_Custom_animations.7z while the bottom two were v0.92beta. I downloaded the v0.92beta_Vanilla_animations and now her pants work and I can wear her clothes. Not sure why the older glitch versions were left in the download option.

Myra is incredible! Such a great mod.
Just two quick questions.
When I part ways with her where does she go? She wont stay at Breezehome. I have the Breeze home mod.
Does she stay at venilla player homes if you own them?

I'm sorry, I love the work you put into her looks & I'd love to use the special animations version, but I kept getting T Pose whenever she attacks.

That's the only problem I have, she moves & use spells & whatever just fine, but when it comes to combat, she T Poses. I guess I'll uninstall this version & use the vanilla version & I'll try again in later updates.

EDIT
This is her RefID In case you & Myra got lost.
(Your mod order)00183F
I noticed she sometimes cast invisibility on herself & she never reappears. I have to reload a save just to get her to become visible again.
I'd still like to know if there's a way to fix T pose when she attacks on the new animation version. She looks really cool & I'm bummed out that I can't use it.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:08 AM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I'm sorry, I love the work you put into her looks & I'd love to use the special animations version, but I kept getting T Pose whenever she attacks.

That's the only problem I have, she moves & use spells & whatever just fine, but when it comes to combat, she T Poses. I guess I'll uninstall this version & use the vanilla version & I'll try again in later updates.

EDIT
This is her RefID In case you & Myra got lost.
(Your mod order)00183F
I noticed she sometimes cast invisibility on herself & she never reappears. I have to reload a save just to get her to become visible again.
I'd still like to know if there's a way to fix T pose when she attacks on the new animation version. She looks really cool & I'm bummed out that I can't use it.

I use Myra for Skyrim SE. I got the animations to work by changing the file structure to match the ones used by Dynamic Animation Replacer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33746

meshes>actors>character>animations>DynamicAnimationReplacer>MyraTheTaffyDragon.esp>000012da

And inside the 000012da folder, paste all the animations from the original file "myrathetaffydragon_v0.92beta" found inside

meshes>actors>character>animations (the animation files are the ones that end in .hkx)

Then go through each animation and remove the "myra" part from the  name

For example 

Myra_1hm_idle.hkx

Myra_1hm_equip.hkx

Myra_1hm_attackleft.hkx

will become

1hm_idle.hkx

1hm_equip.hkx

1hm_attackleft.hkx

I only did this a few minutes ago and so my testing isn't very extensive but her attack animations seem different so far. 

(Sorry about my english, because i'm brazillian).

I don't know why, but when I sent her to follow me, she doesn't follow, and I don't know what I do to fix this... I don't know if there's a patch or something like this to fix It, but I don't found anything :/

I really like this mod but I can't use her as follower '-'

On 2/12/2019 at 8:37 PM, Late said:

Has anyone gotten the custom animations working with FNIS and MO2? I keep getting an error  "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '.\\temp\\file4f\\Myra_DefaultFemale.xml'" whenever I try to run the AddAnim tool.

im havin this same problem dows anyone know of a fix? im on sse but it says its compatible