27 minutes ago, nardow said:

hey how u got sos on a female body?

All you need is a schlong addon that's been set up for females, like SOS UNP.  I would also recommend using the Schlongifier and/or Pubic Hair addons as well unless you want every woman in your game to have a dick.  Most schlong addons haven't been converted for SE because they don't need to be - they work fine with SE's backward compatibility.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, xtrasoft said:

How do I get this to work with flower girls without sex labs? There is an Aroused Redux for flower girls but the master file is not called SexlabAroused.esm

I expect the FG arousal mod is designed differently than SexLab Aroused Redux.  It won't be compatible with Grower Extended.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 3:01 AM, Holzfrau said:

I expect the FG arousal mod is designed differently than SexLab Aroused Redux.  It won't be compatible with Grower Extended.

Just replying here also to the PM. I did take a quick look at the source, FG and Aroused Redux do have equivalence to perform all the requisite code (it's done differently, but the result is the same). Basically, if you like I could make a couple of changes and send an FG working version to you? 

1 hour ago, Xiderpunk said:

Just replying here also to the PM. I did take a quick look at the source, FG and Aroused Redux do have equivalence to perform all the requisite code (it's done differently, but the result is the same). Basically, if you like I could make a couple of changes and send an FG working version to you? 

If you want to make a FG version, go right ahead.  You can post your version directly to the Downloads section instead of having to go through me, if you want.

40 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

If you want to make a FG version, go right ahead.  You can post your version directly to the Downloads section instead of having to go through me, if you want.

Okay and thank you Holzfrau, I will post. This version I did is basically the same code with minor semantic alterations for the different frameworks. All the script and quest name have been altered along with the esp name, just so both the SexLab Aroused version and the Aroused Redux version can co-exist without any conflict.

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, gengen96 said:

do i need equippable sos for this to work? i dont see anyschlong on my female

You can use any type of schlong that's rigged to the SOS bones.  If you can't get a schlong to appear on your character, that's a problem that's unrelated to this mod.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, naalstf said:

Goddamit it seems i'm the only idiot that can't get this to work, I load this after SOS and even then no sliders appear when creating a male character (funnily enough, they do appear when creating a female even when it's pointless)

This mod doesn't do anything during character creation, it's all handled in an MCM.  I don't know of any reason why you wouldn't see schlong sliders sometimes when creating a new character, but it sounds like your problem has to do with the XPMSSE's RaceMenu SOS support instead of Grower Extended.

16 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

This mod doesn't do anything during character creation, it's all handled in an MCM.  I don't know of any reason why you wouldn't see schlong sliders sometimes when creating a new character, but it sounds like your problem has to do with the XPMSSE's RaceMenu SOS support instead of Grower Extended.

Yes, it was that indeed, SOS was overwritting XPMSSE: wasn't expecting the skeleton to disable the meshes, after all SOS was loading after XPMSSE in the plugin list of MO2. Thanks for the help.

• 5 months later...

Thanks great mod!  it worked well for me. and I really thank you now you offer my turned werewolf get more reasonable size..

then I have one request ?

think human and transform werewolf use same setting in MCM,, but as future, if there is option which can separate setting for werewolf and human?

(At current,  I do not use other  werewofl mod which change genitals and skelton mesh, just keep using XPMSE skelton with SOS werewolf genitals,

then it work with this mod well  for PC transform werewolf,, )

• 2 months later...

I seem to be running into a problem with this mod.

I have a female follower NPC equipped with an SOS schlong. I've tried different schlongs as well, but they all appear to have the same problem.

• Every 5 seconds or so (roughly what the update/refresh time frame is set to for SOS Grower) the schlong appears to be un-equipped, then re-equipped on the character (disappears for a second or so, and then re-appears on them).
  • Usually, the re-equipped schlong is applied without Grower's arousal check - so they're completely flaccid.
  • Only once every "refresh" or so does Grower actually apply the arousal level to the state of the schlong (which soon unequips and re-equips again, losing the state).
  • The transition is visually jarring, having the schlong simply vanish and re-appear so frequently.

This issue doesn't appear to affect the player character at all - looks like that side of things is working fine.

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to confess I'm a bit lost on this mod's slider system. I ran a test at 100% arousal and my player's dick just about filled up a room.  Grief!

I was fine with the pre-arousal shortening; that worked well.  But the growing side of things well...see for yourself!  I cannot adjust the growing side to work, and it is now stuck on this monster size.

How on earth did this happen? (In the picture).  ?  ?

I'd be grateful for any help!  At the moment I have had to disable the mod in its MCM to stop the below happening.

Schlongus Maximus.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you very much for  the hard work done on this mod.  It works great for me. 

One humble suggestion.  I understand that one doesn't want the mod to become overloaded by operating on all NPCs. 

It would be nice if Grower Extended had a setting to operate on "Followers Only".  A setting that I use for Random Sex. 

Makes things more immersive by not having to add Followers to the array and the number of followers wouldn't be that high.  I really don't care about all NPCs being controlled.  The rest of the NPCs in game have SexLab Arroused controlling their schlongs anyway. 

It's nice to have grower extended alert me as to whether to continue fighting in a dungeon or is it time to take a break and take care of some...

um necessary follower business.  lol  (The Random Sex arousal limit is about to be reached by a follower.  teehee)

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

*hugz*

• 5 months later...

I was looking for ways to *ahem* enlargen the ballsac of creature+animal NPCs (so this mod could work for all NPCs) through arousal based conduct rather than simply adjusting the overall size slider with SOS.

Could ASOS be capable of working with this mods slider functional registration for creatures and animals if they are using ASOS? I know it currently doesn't which leads me to wonder if it is more with the mod itself not designed to detect register creature/animal NPCs with the targeting function?
Or does Animal SOS not have the slider separation that the character racemenu SOS options have?

I had a vision of how visually mortifying or captivating it would be encountering a creature/animal who's individual sos parts could grow based off arousal changes.

For example. A Troll, who is suddenly taken with LOS arousal of a nearby NPC/follower or PC. It's scrotum swelling larger than normal as it gains arousal. To a selected scaling max. Prompted said Troll to pursue it's interest instead of posturing in anger so eager to alleviate growing blueballs of pain, yet Trolls are still creatures and regenerate quickly after each release so long as it's love interest doesn't escape. 
?

As for the mod itself (awesome btw)

Idea's an questions or possible suggestions. (not demands I'm not that entitled more curious) ?

Any possibility to add more automated functions into this mod. Such as
A scanning system similar to how the Aroused Creatures mod works. Maximum NPCs scannable/targeted automatically within a variable range. Automated purge of affected targets every X variable time +/or distance. This way the mod would have a little more automation for handling scenario's during regular gameplay. Possibly allow the player to preset detection for  PC, NPC, followers individually with an enable/disable function, tether in a collar detection format so it only activates to scan when the PC or NPC is wearing specific collared items?

Cheers for reading this.

• 6 months later...

I have a little problem with the last option of "shrink"...

It shrinks the whole schlong, not just the relevant parts. The head can't be shrunken to a tiny grain of sand, although the other parts... well, all within reason.

So the algorithm needs to ignore most of the head size.