On 1/6/2019 at 9:37 PM, glh420 said:

My man. I didn't expect a reply that quick. I'll fuck around and see what I can figure then. Thanks yo.

In the power menu in game there are a FlowerGilrs config. Set you character as male and will play M to F anims. 

M to M is not possible with FG if the NPC is female/futa.

23 hours ago, devildx said:

In the power menu in game there are a FlowerGilrs config. Set you character as male and will play M to F anims. 

M to M is not possible with FG if the NPC is female/futa.

Right, I'm just a brainlet when it comes to this. Completely forgot there even was a FG power menu. It's all gravy now, thanks though.

13 hours ago, SilverplaysNYT said:

If I use the bound cock mod, do I still need a female schlong addon?

The bound cock is a female schlong addon itself, but if that's the only one you have, SOS will use it for every female character in the game.  If you don't want to use any other female schlongs, you should also use the schlongifier (empty) addon and change the settings in the SOS MCM to not pick the bound cock (or sometimes pick it, according to your taste).

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

Not one normal human cock add on? this mod is sadly completely useless for me :(

On 9/25/2018 at 9:42 AM, Holzfrau said:

You should be able to use any Oldrim SOS addon that is in loose files format (as pretty much all of them are), but there is a risk of your game crashing if SE doesn't like the schlong model.  I haven't tried every Oldrim addon with SE, but I suspect nobody's done conversions on them yet because they're not needed - they work with SE as is.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, mcera93 said:

So, I'm having trouble. I've got all the required mods (using bad dog hoodies) but I can't for the life of me give my chick a dick. Any advice?

Are you able to add schlongs using the MCM for Schlongs of Skyrim, or is the problem just with Gender Bender?  If the problem is just with Gender Bender, try saving and reloading your game.  If you can't get it through SOS, then it will be harder for me to diagnose.  Double checking that you're using a compatible skeleton is where I'd start looking, but you'd be better off taking your issue to the SOS SE support thread if the problem is in that mod.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love this mod, but there's something I'm trying to do and I can't quite figure out how to manage it. Actually, I'm not sure if its even possible to do it.

I'm trying to set it up so that when my girl reverts back to being female, the mod will apply the public hair from this SoS add-on. Ideally, she would be able to keep her hair full-time to hide the seam of the cock model, but I'd settle for just having her sexy li'l patch of fur when she's in girl mode. :3

In the MCM menu for GB, it looks like there's an option for this. "Regular Schlong" is supposed to be a "schlong item that will be used in the default gender". The default gender is, I assume, female. However, when I click on that option the list is empty; the only option is "No Schlong". Changing the probability settings for the pubic hair "schlongs" didn't help, and that was really the only idea I had for fixing this. x.x

Has anyone else managed to get this to work? Am I missing something super obvious? :c

Just to add this: I can select the pubic hair through the SoS MCM menu. But it disappears when GB does its thing.

3 hours ago, shar181 said:

Has anyone else managed to get this to work? Am I missing something super obvious? :c

Just to add this: I can select the pubic hair through the SoS MCM menu. But it disappears when GB does its thing.

Yes, the pubic hair addons work.  Try saving and reloading the game, if you haven't already.  Sometimes SoS is a little slow to register its addons, and they aren't ready yet when Gender Bender checks for them.

GB.jpg.1e830d7f5528a617e7d2c1206c05a9a6.jpg

2 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

Yes, the pubic hair addons work.  Try saving and reloading the game, if you haven't already.  Sometimes SoS is a little slow to register its addons, and they aren't ready yet when Gender Bender checks for them.

You were right! Saving and reloading made them appear in the list. Thanks!

31 minutes ago, railanderx said:

Does this work with Flower Girls? how could i make it work with it if doesnt?

This is an integration mod for SexLab and SOS, so it doesn't work with Flower Girls.  I don't believe Flower Girls tracks gender on a per-character basis, so most of this mod's functionality wouldn't even be used if you managed to convert it to work with FG.

• 1 month later...

So, i'm about to uninstall this, because i see no point in this mod, when the number of mods that respect sexlab-gender is about zero. This is not an exaggeration: I haven't found one single mod, that treats me as a male actor when this mod sets my gender to male. Every sexlab-mod just looks at my vanilla-sex, and does not give a fuck about anything else, which basically makes sexlab-gender obsolete: You could remove gender from the SL-framework, and other than CTDs nobody would notice a difference. Heck, even in FF-scenarios where the odds should be 50/50, every mod i have defaults to putting the player in the bottom-role. The only handful of cases where i got this to work as advertised, was when manually specifying the exact roles in puppetmaster's dialogmenu.

So, given that someone else recently informed me, this is not a matter of settings - it's not the framework doing this, but simply there being no mods that support sexlab-gender - given this, what is the point of this mod? Sure, if sexlab-gender were actually a thing, then this mod would fill the advertised function. But sexlab gender is not a thing, so why waste people's time with this? I mean, if the OP outrightly stated "This mod is completely pointless, because there are no mods that support sexlab-gender", do you think anyone would download this?

21 minutes ago, lynak said:

So, i'm about to uninstall this, because i see no point in this mod, when the number of mods that respect sexlab-gender is about zero. This is not an exaggeration: I haven't found one single mod, that treats me as a male actor when this mod sets my gender to male. Every sexlab-mod just looks at my vanilla-sex, and does not give a fuck about anything else, which basically makes sexlab-gender obsolete: You could remove gender from the SL-framework, and other than CTDs nobody would notice a difference. Heck, even in FF-scenarios where the odds should be 50/50, every mod i have defaults to putting the player in the bottom-role. The only handful of cases where i got this to work as advertised, was when manually specifying the exact roles in puppetmaster's dialogmenu.

So, given that someone else recently informed me, this is not a matter of settings - it's not the framework doing this, but simply there being no mods that support sexlab-gender - given this, what is the point of this mod? Sure, if sexlab-gender were actually a thing, then this mod would fill the advertised function. But sexlab gender is not a thing, so why waste people's time with this? I mean, if the OP outrightly stated "This mod is completely pointless, because there are no mods that support sexlab-gender", do you think anyone would download this?

Without knowing which mods you've tried with this, there's not much I can really say.  I can say with certainty that Eager NPCs and Dripping When Aroused respect SexLab gender, so I think at the very least it isn't accurate to say Gender Bender is pointless.  I'm sure there are others, but I don't have intimate knowledge of every mod on here.

At any rate, it's clear you're frustrated about not getting your mods to work the way you want them to.  I'm sorry to hear that the Gender Bender mod wasn't any help.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with two things:

1. Bound Cock it's totally invisible and can only be seen when the player is under some visual effect (like healing) and the schlong is then outlined. I installed Equippable Horse Schlong from oldrim, as the page indicates.

2. Gender Bender doesn't detect other schlongs, I have ERF Horse Redux SSE as well as the Equippable version and neither of them nor SOS basic ones are detected.

Please help.

6 hours ago, ghasloco said:

1. Bound Cock it's totally invisible and can only be seen when the player is under some visual effect (like healing) and the schlong is then outlined. I installed Equippable Horse Schlong from oldrim, as the page indicates.

The bound cock model was broken in an SE update earlier this year.  I'd been meaning to do a fix for this myself but never got around to it.  There is a working model in the Bound Cock SE support thread.

6 hours ago, ghasloco said:

2. Gender Bender doesn't detect other schlongs, I have ERF Horse Redux SSE as well as the Equippable version and neither of them nor SOS basic ones are detected.

Please help.

Try reloading your save.  Sometimes SOS is still loading its addons when Gender Bender checks what it has available, but saving and reloading forces GB to check again.  Equipable schlongs won't be covered, it only works with schlongs that are set up as SOS addons.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:13 AM, Holzfrau said:

The bound cock model was broken in an SE update earlier this year.  I'd been meaning to do a fix for this myself but never got around to it.  There is a working model in the Bound Cock SE support thread.

Try reloading your save.  Sometimes SOS is still loading its addons when Gender Bender checks what it has available, but saving and reloading forces GB to check again.  Equipable schlongs won't be covered, it only works with schlongs that are set up as SOS addons.

This worked like a charm. Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...

Had an issue with getting GB in SSE to recognize newly added SOS replacers (pubic hairs and "no schlong") in an existing save.  Saving and reloading the game wasn't doing it.  I had to do a clean save without GB (cleaned save, used a spacer ESM file to hold load order) and then added it back in before it was detecting everything.  Would manually set staging one of the 2 quests via console accomplish the same thing?

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

Had an issue with getting GB in SSE to recognize newly added SOS replacers (pubic hairs and "no schlong") in an existing save.  Saving and reloading the game wasn't doing it.  I had to do a clean save without GB (cleaned save, used a spacer ESM file to hold load order) and then added it back in before it was detecting everything.  Would manually set staging one of the 2 quests via console accomplish the same thing?

No, it's all script.  I don't really know what would make it fail to detect, so it's good to hear you got it working.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Holzfrau,

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a few checkboxes to your mod:

• One to temporarily genderbend female aggressors at the start of sexlab events as male and apply their normal schlong to them.
  • Another to temporarily genderbend females in the male positions of sexlab animations and similarly apply their normal schlong.
  • Finally, one to temporarily assign schlongified females to female when on the receiving/victim end of a sexlab animation, while keeping their normal schlong assigned/equipped?