Who would you be if you were the last character you played from games?

Resdayn

At first I thought you meant the literal last video game character I played as. Which would be Angela from Seiken Densetsu 3. I could dig that.

But you meant the last customize created character I've played. In which case I'm the one wearing red:

336958535_bandicam2018-09-3021-26-56-433.png.24ffeaca8337c42e0131594241149664.png

Errrr ?..... not sure if I'm turned on by this or completely horrified. Hidielle has been a kind enough slave mistress I suppose, outside the whole tricking me into wearing a slave pet collar and constantly wanting me to "model" bondage gear she constantly seems to find out of nowhere. Though still a better fate than some of the previous Skyrim characters I made had for sure :classic_unsure:...

17 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

A Nymphomaniac Dragonbourne/Succubus giggling at Slave Master Pike cause he thinks Flogging me is punishment when I am a Painslut and orgasm every time. Why the fuck should I be a good girl if my punishment is sex and floggings?

Speaking of what some of my previous Skyrim characters went though I guessing you haven't seen what Master Pike actually does to bad girls. You're just a naughty girl he's having fun with at the painslut point of the quests. What he did to poor Ivana isn't the worst thing he's capable of by a long shot?.

• 1 month later...

Well since logging into skyrim for me means opening the console the second the loading screen drops and hitting tdetect and tgm then taking a bunch of screenshots (and I wouldn't consider that playing) I guess it's some random guy from a Vault wandering around a semi-sort of almost post apocalyptic West Virginia desperately trying to find something interesting to do. RIP me.  

Like others, what I've been doing in Skyrim lately is closer to testing mod stability than anything else but if I were to count it, then I would essentially be a hermaphroditic version of Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland with shiny markings on my back.

Spoiler

20181023015854_1.thumb.jpg.cc153c3a0b5dc42db37965627a5c4e42.jpg

If I were the player character from the other most recently played game, then I would be a huge lavender Lizard lady with a bucket on her head.

20181106173729_1.thumb.jpg.18f5e2308d39bcb61e00a704616728c2.jpg

Whatever I would be, I'd be some shade of purple and have a tail.

Wow, reading some of these makes me want to go back and play V:TMB, but to play along: Steel Shepard (Mass Effect 2) because I want to see if I can stay faithful to Ashley this play through (Miranda won my attention through all of ME2 and 3, while Liara was a fun"diversion" in ME1.

Ok so I am not creative in my names for my avatars, every male is a variation of Steel Panther, while female avis have names that are variations of Racquel Darrian or Aja.

Well since I am bouncing back and forth between Skyrim and FO4 right now either:

A rough around the edges Redguard "ladyboy" making my fortune running prostitutes and "hucows". or

A pissed off, bad ass 200 year old mother that will kick everyone's ass looking for my lost baby.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived