i never got problem with this mod' date='

i never play it in oneshot, means i just enable it, do some quest, leave island, do some other quest, enter island again. This means save/load is not problem with doing all quest in a row or not,

except for siren essence quest which you need to be naked, this quest can't suspend

[/quote']

Even with the Morbius part ?

s60yucca,

Thanks for the idea will try that at some point and report back.

Let's see if I've got this straight:

Play each section of the mod and leave crowning in between, saving each time.

OK will give it a go.

Btw, anyone else notice that if anything horrid is going to happen with this game, (ctd, corrupted save etc) that it often involves Anvil? Or is that just me again?

Thanks again,

Mr Panda,

It was only the Morbious part that caused game save to  corrupt. Like I said, the game usually reports a corrupt save, but it hasn't with this. I've tried playing and saving in so many different ways and it still happens.

Now since the Morbious section is not vital to the rest of Crowning Isle, I'm not overly concerned. I'm going to try the earlier suggestion. Having said that, I'd actually look foreward Calgat developing The Morbious tale, especially if it involves some opportunity for revenge. The idea of M. being gang banged by his own creations after being trapped in one of his cells by the player. That'd be quite satisfying I reckon.

Calgat: I'm not telling you how to tell your own story. It's your own creation and I will always respect that. I'm just speculating.

I have the same exact issue of game save corruption after the Morbius quest... i can save during the quest, no problem, but as soon as the quest is complete, i am unable to save without corrupting; the save seem fine and gives no error, until i try to reload it.

I tryed playing the Morbius quest 3 times and every time i had the same issue.

I have a question BTW, is that normal that many of the quests remain open in my journal, after being apparently completed, like the pirate ship one? Is that because it is planned they get expaned or just a bug?

Love this mod, by the way!

Mr Panda' date='

It was only the Morbious part that caused game save to  corrupt. Like I said, the game usually reports a corrupt save, but it hasn't with this. I've tried playing and saving in so many different ways and it still happens.

Now since the Morbious section is not vital to the rest of Crowning Isle, I'm not overly concerned. I'm going to try the earlier suggestion. Having said that, I'd actually look foreward Calgat developing The Morbious tale, especially if it involves some opportunity for revenge. The idea of M. being gang banged by his own creations after being trapped in one of his cells by the player. That'd be quite satisfying I reckon.

Calgat: I'm not telling you how to tell your own story. It's your own creation and I will always respect that. I'm just speculating.

[/quote']

So do I.

I have the same feeling as watching a good TV show, wondering what can happen next. The best part is when there are real surprises. ::)

Calgat, you are our story teller for this mod, so thanks again for sharing this work.

BTW, Look at the size of the save file after Morbious - Its smaller than prior saves. It's as if saving at that point deletes data or perhaps fails to overwrite correctly? Wierd huh?

I have a theory and I reckon this isn't the mod that is at fault. I can't check it out for a few days as I'm AFK for a day or two. If it checks out, will post result.

Now know why the Morbious section goes wrong. I thought it was because I was using a no cd patch (not to be recommended under any circumstances, btw) but no. Then I once again hit the tilde key. I have tomago club running and that's the culprit.

I think it's beacuse Morbious is trying to breed from the player toon and Tomago/Hiyoko seems to try to comply and fails miserably. Take a look for yourselves in the console and see for yourselves.

Anyway, I unticked all Tomago/Hiyoko esp and esm files and the game saves no longer ctd. Don't know whether the save game is completely stable after that, but it does load.

So, if you want to play Crowning Isle don't run Tomago Club at least until after the Morbious quest. It doesn't seem to be a problem after that.

On another matter:

MB2 causes havok with Pirates Can Be Mean and also with those wandering bandits, as both groups can't seem to keep their hands of themselves whilst player toon is being humped by someone. This wasn't a problem until I dl'dLovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev90] and installed it.

So I'd recommend disabling that for a while.

Hope this helps,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

Now know why the Morbious section goes wrong. I thought it was because I was using a no cd patch (not to be recommended under any circumstances' date=' btw) but no. Then I once again hit the tilde key. I have tomago club running and that's the culprit.

I think it's beacuse Morbious is trying to breed from the player toon and Tomago/Hiyoko seems to try to comply and fails miserably. Take a look for yourselves in the console and see for yourselves.

Anyway, I unticked all Tomago/Hiyoko esp and esm files and the game saves no longer ctd. Don't know whether the save game is completely stable after that, but it does load.

So, if you want to play Crowning Isle don't run Tomago Club at least until after the Morbious quest. It doesn't seem to be a problem after that.

On another matter:

MB2 causes havok with Pirates Can Be Mean and also with those wandering bandits, as both groups can't seem to keep their hands of themselves whilst player toon is being humped by someone. This wasn't a problem until I dl'dLovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev90'] and installed it.

So I'd recommend disabling that for a while.

Hope this helps,

it's not MB2 in general, but more like joburg. it has script when sex commences to force onlookers to start to masturbate. That is what you are experiencing. joburgC or Russian Joburg has an option in the ini to change the setting for MB2 or turn it of completely, so you won't even need to disable it.

Tamago is not the cause either i had tested both before and never got any errors with either. So check your load orders. That is possible what is causing the errors you are experiencing.

I think I have completed this mod my Quest journal is blank after completeing the Sirens quests is there more or is this the end?  Just curious I truly enjoyed this mod more than I can say and did not want it to end  :'(

Don't cry. There is a lot more. Have you met the pimps Johny and Nicky, Mrs Femdom or saved the sleeping girl ?

And there will be more in the future.;D

Maybe, you should read this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php/topic,155.0.html

i finished the portal quest and now i don*t know where to go. only i can do is the johny quest now. I haven't done yet :

5.Added another mission for the Siren Queen, she has trouble with her

mother...or her mother needs help..

-> how do i start this ?

2. Added a Quest, starting with conversation, with any NPC other than

Guard, after you have done the "A Porter for Siren Isle" quest. Nothing

really hard in this quest, but it's completion will help with many others

I intend to add.

-> this one isn't starting too

i also can't save the girl because i can't do the mother q

i have to do those two quests before the pimp mission ?

Dear Weightbomb,

to start "A Porter for Siren Isle" you should talk to Mrs. Greaves.

For "Easier Passage" any NPC other than a guard will talk to you about portals. Then you should go to Booty.

When you want to help Moana, Moanett's mom, then talk to Moanett, the Siren Queen, when she is walking around outside her throne hall in the evening hours. Have fun. ;D

Sorry for question but I really don't know what I need to do next in the quest \"A whore to be pimped\" after Johny let me go/ Where I can find out more about Overpowering pimps?

You just have to meet the other pimp. In this case you should look for Nicky (she is a cat-like Tabaxi). I think you can find her on Crowning Isle and Dirty Bay.

i found the siren queen outside' date=' but she hasn't any q for me

[/quote']

Have you already done "A Porter for Siren Isle" and "Easier Passage" ?

I think before you chat with Moanett, you have to talk to someone on Siren Island, who will tell you that is looking for you.

Sorry guys' date=' noob question

I just finished the goblin shake quest, am I meant to start the \"A Porter for Siren Isle\" quest now? If I am, Mrs Greaves isn't giving me any quest

[/quote']

After you have given that shake to the Siren's Queen you can offer your services to the sirens. Then bring back the siren's essence to Booty.

Talk to Mrs. Greaves and you will be promoted. "Siren's Lusty Trial" should then be closed. You will now be able to start "A Porter for Siren Isle".

I just finished the goblin shake quest, am I meant to start the \"A Porter for Siren Isle\" quest now? If I am, Mrs Greaves isn't giving me any quest

[/quote']

After you have given that shake to the Siren's Queen you can offer your services to the sirens. Then bring back the siren's essence to Booty.

Talk to Mrs. Greaves and you will be promoted. "Siren's Lusty Trial" should then be closed. You will now be able to start "A Porter for Siren Isle".

Thanks for the info, but I tried the quest a 2nd time and still didnt work (from a previous save). And I didn't get any "siren's essence" from anyone.

Any further help please?  :-[

[/quote']

Thanks for the info, but I tried the quest a 2nd time and still didnt work (from a previous save). And I didn't get any "siren's essence" from anyone.

Any further help please?  :-[

You can get the essence by using the forced sex spell on the sirens. This is a rude way, but they won' t punish you for that. The more polite way to get the essence is to wear your uniform and ask if they need a free date or want to pay for sex. Important: Don't use dialogue options that come from other mods like LoversAdultPlayPlus, Sexlivion or whatever. You might have to have sex with them but you won't get the essence.