Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

19 hours ago, SirCrazy said:

Suggestion:

Add visiting shop owners or friends from other parts of Tamriel. These visitors would be Laura's friends or business partners that stop by once a month to catch up or discuss business.

They could have unique interactions for example:

1. Some visitors could offer to sell unique items that are not found in Laura's shop.  Laura sells 2 unique plugs called Laura's Teaser and Laura's Pleaser.  Perhaps a visitor named "Sarah" could sell an item called "Sarah's Secure Armbinder" an armbinder that has no key, is impossible to cut and can only be escaped from via struggling. 

2. Some visitors could offer to give away unique item(s) but the catch is that they will equip them on the player and not offer to tell them what the item(s) are until after they are equipped. Perhaps a visitor named "Tara" could equip an item called "Tara's Trainer" a collar that requires that the player wear a least 3 pieces of other bondage gear or it drains all stamina and magic.  Tara does not sell the key so the player would have to either cut or struggle out of the item.

3. Some visitors could just tell stories about their past with Laura. This mod really excels at story telling so getting more of that would be awesome.

4. Some visitors could offer unique quests.  An example is that "Steve" has a map to a slave chest hidden out in the wilderness.  A slave chest is a lock box that will only open for someone wearing a specific set of bondage gear.  Slave chests were carried by slaves to make deliveries across Tamriel and were enchanted so that if the chest was lost or stolen they would not open for anyone but the original slave.  "Steve" being a large male, cannot wear several of the bondage items and was hoping to convince Laura to retrieve the chest for him but Laura does not trust him.  Laura will allow the player to accept the quest but will require that "Steve" remain in the shop until the quest is completed. This is to insure that "Steve" gets the chest contents but not an easy additional slave. Rewards could range from unique items to gold or keys.

5.  One visitor could want to be a key holder.  This would be a more extreme version of the Locked Away quest. As the visitor only visits once a month, if the player misses the visit they are forced to wait another month.  The visitor offer two options: Chastity belt only (this give the player option to insert their own plugs if they want any) or Chastity belt with one of Laura's plugs (randomly selected).  Naturally, given both the risk and duration involved the reward should scale accordingly.

6. One visitor could be a key master that sells a limited number of keys at a reduced price. Or perhaps the key master sells a single bag of keys for a set price but the player does not know exactly what's in the bag until they buy and open it. If the player is lucky the bag could contain a lot of useful keys but if the player is unlucky get a small number of piercing removal tools.

I don't like making quests this hard to start and I don't know if I can make the random visits work like it should.

But I really like the ideas. Thank you. :)

2 hours ago, CirJohn said:

Greatly enjoyed your content. Thanks for the excellent mod!

That's great to hear, thank you.:blush:

I'm really enjoying this mod. I'm on my way on a third girl to do the quest line again. Is it possible to reset the quest, or some of them. I'm running the SE version if that helps any.

The only main issue I have found so far is WHERE IS THE KEY??? When I go with Kata as her prisoner to be enslaved to find the ledger. The first time I was reading the dialog while locked in the cage (loved it btw), and the cage was opened by someone and I was told to follow them. The first I did it, I didn't pick the cage lock to make a wax key, the second time I did, but I didn't make one.

Note: Both times I've been in there I did talk to the girl in the big cage that said she was locked up for stealing a key and going into the room. (the guy at the workbench)

The second time I was in there I did a step-by-step advancing the quest line and pic pocketing all the people, the guards never had anything and the slave  girls just had their bondage gear.

I have Simple Slavery installed for SE but never got sent there (I now it's buggy in SE so I think that's my problem).  I really enjoyed doing that quest though.

And, yes, I have 3 or 4 mods that are supposed to send me there, just nothing has triggered it yet.

Are there other camps like that in Skyrim that need a slave girl "i.e. Me" to get sent in to rescue a slave girl.

Actually, that might make a fun repeatable quest line like asking an Inn Keeper "I'm looking for work" Another option to looking for cursed loot or deliveries.

And, 1 last thing, is there more to the Perfect Girl? After rescuing the girls it just ends. Laura and Kata say their going to keep looking,  and that's it.  Is it a time thing or did I not get a certain quest yet?  I've done many deliveries and been locked up in all sorts of stuff (love it) but hasn't unlocked anything.

Thanks

32 minutes ago, twilightowl said:

I'm really enjoying this mod. I'm on my way on a third girl to do the quest line again. Is it possible to reset the quest, or some of them. I'm running the SE version if that helps any.

There's no way to reset them.

I don't think that I'll add it because it'll be a lot of work to test it and other stuff has priority. Sorry.

The only main issue I have found so far is WHERE IS THE KEY??? When I go with Kata as her prisoner to be enslaved to find the ledger. The first time I was reading the dialog while locked in the cage (loved it btw), and the cage was opened by someone and I was told to follow them. The first I did it, I didn't pick the cage lock to make a wax key, the second time I did, but I didn't make one.

Note: Both times I've been in there I did talk to the girl in the big cage that said she was locked up for stealing a key and going into the room. (the guy at the workbench)

The second time I was in there I did a step-by-step advancing the quest line and pic pocketing all the people, the guards never had anything and the slave  girls just had their bondage gear.

The key to that cage door doesn't actually exist. It opens with a line of code when it needs to and there's no way to get it.

I have Simple Slavery installed for SE but never got sent there (I now it's buggy in SE so I think that's my problem).  I really enjoyed doing that quest though.

And, yes, I have 3 or 4 mods that are supposed to send me there, just nothing has triggered it yet.

I'm sorry, I don't think I understand.

When you said "I have 3 or 4 mods that are supposed to send me there", where is there?

Are there other camps like that in Skyrim that need a slave girl "i.e. Me" to get sent in to rescue a slave girl.

Actually, that might make a fun repeatable quest line like asking an Inn Keeper "I'm looking for work" Another option to looking for cursed loot or deliveries.

Making a repeatable quest like that is almost impossible. It's technically possible, but it'll be super boring after the 2nd time.

And, 1 last thing, is there more to the Perfect Girl? After rescuing the girls it just ends. Laura and Kata say their going to keep looking,  and that's it.  Is it a time thing or did I not get a certain quest yet?  I've done many deliveries and been locked up in all sorts of stuff (love it) but hasn't unlocked anything.

That's not the end of the quest line. I have more stuff planned.

Thanks

:)

AHHH, ok thanks. I never saw a line to open the door. I used a console command.

As far as 3 or 4 mods, I have 3 or 4 mods installed that can sell or give me to a slaver for slavery, just never triggers.

I was enslaved by Leon, and it got buggy, I'm going to reload and see if that helps.

I can't wait for the rest of the Perfect Girl" quest. Thank-you so much for  that.

Thanks ?

1 minute ago, twilightowl said:

AHHH, ok thanks. I never saw a line to open the door. I used a console command.

The line of code that opens the door isn't something you see ingame. It's just in a script somewhere.

1 minute ago, twilightowl said:

As far as 3 or 4 mods, I have 3 or 4 mods installed that can sell or give me to a slaver for slavery, just never triggers.

I was enslaved by Leon, and it got buggy, I'm going to reload and see if that helps.

If you mean that you want it to send you to Valkenheim Cave again, that won't work. Others mods can't send you to stuff from my mod.

Hello There.
Had a idea or two, hopefully they can give you some ideas if nothing else.

While exploring a location the player's character finds a bound & gagged woman. After removing the gag the woman states she has the keys on her, but; the bag/pouch they are in has been tied closed, & being bound she cant untie the bag. 

The player having the options to:
A. Free the woman.
B. Steal the keys, & regag her.
C. Leave her, with the option to regag her or not.
D. Talk to her to find out what happened.

The outcomes being;

A. 
1 - The woman thanks the player's character & ends with both the woman, & the player's character taking their leave of the area. After leaving some guards approach the player's character asking about a escaped prisoner believed to be in the area.  The player's character tells them what happened, & then the guards put some devices on the player's character that as they say; where meant for the escaped prisoner. But seeing as the player's character willingly aided a wanted criminal its only right that the player's character has to wear them as punishment, but because the player's character told them, the player's character wont go to jail.   

2 - The woman attacks the player's character, causing a fade to black. When the player's character wakes up, they are bound in the restraints the woman was wearing. The keys are back in the bag/pouch which has been retied closed.  To get free; the player's character will have to travel to a nearby town/settlement to ask a NPC to untie the bag, & help remove the restraints.  

3 - After untying the woman, another NPC arrives.  The second NPC not being happy with the player's character for freeing the woman. The second goes on to explains that; the woman had been rather naughty lately & her punishment was to be bound with the keys being just unreachable, to tease her with freedom being so close, but just out of reach.  The woman showing her mischievous side puts all the blame the player's character by saying; she tried to tell the player's character what was happening but they wouldn't listen. As a reward for being good & telling the 'truth', the second NPC instructs the woman that she can put what ever restraints she wants on the player's character, as punishment for interfering in somebody else's affairs without being asked. 

B.
1 - After leaving; a bounty hunter approaches the player's character to see if they may have information on someone he is looking for. After a short exchange of dialogue the bounty hunter thinks he the bound woman is who hes looking for, & that the player's character had a hand in what happened to her. As he thinks why else would the player's character have the keys to her restraints if they weren't involved. So the bounty hunter jumps the player's character & uses some rope as restraints. Before saying if any harm has come to the woman the player's character wouldn't be hard to find, as they won't get far in those ropes before taking his leave. Leaving the player's character to find their own way out of the ropes. 

2 - After leaving the area a trap is triggered that binds the player's character in a number of restraints. After being restrained; the woman shows up with her hands now free, & retrieves the keys off the player's character & removes the rest of the restraints she has on. After which the woman spends sometime teasing the player's character, before 'helping' the player's character by adding a few more items to complete the look. After which the woman abandons the now helpless character, & takes the keys to the player's character's restraints with her, after all paybacks a bitch.    

D.
1 - After ending the dialogue with the woman. Before being able to free her a number bandits show up, & overpower the player's character. They then take the bag of keys off of the woman. After binding the player's character they talk about how they now have two valuable 'prizes' to sell, so they celebrate with drinks. Once they're all asleep their is a opening to escape, with the woman in tow the player's character heads to Laura's shop in search of aid. Once in the store Laura (or katarina) notices somethings not right, so removes the gag from the player's character to explain what happened. But their is a issue; the tools needed to remove the items have broke, & a new set wont be ready until tomorrow. Worried that someone affiliated with the bandits may enter the store the idea comes about that; both the woman & the player's character will go into the cell with a added hood to hide their identity, that way if anyone sees them, they'll just think they're just two customers having some fun in the cell.    

2 - After ending the dialogue a few of bandits show up. The player's character asks if their willing to sell the woman. The woman can either be brought by paying out right for her or by doing a job for them; that is to retrieve something from a rival group. Once the woman is brought & after leaving the area with her, the woman hits the player's character from behind with something causing a fade to black. Upon regaining control the woman has gone, & the player's character has been stripped, bound & gagged.  Seeing a fire a short way off the player's character heads towards it, & upon arriving finding the woman their wearing the character's clothing and weapons. The women reluctantly removes the gag for the player's character to explain that they brought the woman to free her & not to sell her on. The women agrees to return the player's items, & to remove the bounds; but not before the player's character finds her some clothing & a weapon of her own, as she doesn't fully trust the character.     

3 - The woman has been captured by bounty hunters, & asks the player's character to free her. After ending the dialogue the bounty hunters arrive, & the player character can either; kill them & free her, leave her with them or kill them & turn her in to collect the bounty. 

Just something that came to mind regarding the perfect girls identity.  How about the perfect girl turning out to be Sloane? A story reason could be that; her gang was attacked & destroyed by a rival, or that her own turned on her. After which they then sold her into slavery.  From a storytelling stand point, that would cause a interesting conundrum for the protagonists. 

13 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

Hello There.
Had a idea or two, hopefully they can give you some ideas if nothing else.

While exploring a location the player's character finds a bound & gagged woman. After removing the gag the woman states she has the keys on her, but; the bag/pouch they are in has been tied closed, & being bound she cant untie the bag. 

The player having the options to:
A. Free the woman.
B. Steal the keys, & regag her.
C. Leave her, with the option to regag her or not.
D. Talk to her to find out what happened.

The outcomes being;

A. 
1 - The woman thanks the player's character & ends with both the woman, & the player's character taking their leave of the area. After leaving some guards approach the player's character asking about a escaped prisoner believed to be in the area.  The player's character tells them what happened, & then the guards put some devices on the player's character that as they say; where meant for the escaped prisoner. But seeing as the player's character willingly aided a wanted criminal its only right that the player's character has to wear them as punishment, but because the player's character told them, the player's character wont go to jail.   

2 - The woman attacks the player's character, causing a fade to black. When the player's character wakes up, they are bound in the restraints the woman was wearing. The keys are back in the bag/pouch which has been retied closed.  To get free; the player's character will have to travel to a nearby town/settlement to ask a NPC to untie the bag, & help remove the restraints.  

3 - After untying the woman, another NPC arrives.  The second NPC not being happy with the player's character for freeing the woman. The second goes on to explains that; the woman had been rather naughty lately & her punishment was to be bound with the keys being just unreachable, to tease her with freedom being so close, but just out of reach.  The woman showing her mischievous side puts all the blame the player's character by saying; she tried to tell the player's character what was happening but they wouldn't listen. As a reward for being good & telling the 'truth', the second NPC instructs the woman that she can put what ever restraints she wants on the player's character, as punishment for interfering in somebody else's affairs without being asked. 

B.
1 - After leaving; a bounty hunter approaches the player's character to see if they may have information on someone he is looking for. After a short exchange of dialogue the bounty hunter thinks he the bound woman is who hes looking for, & that the player's character had a hand in what happened to her. As he thinks why else would the player's character have the keys to her restraints if they weren't involved. So the bounty hunter jumps the player's character & uses some rope as restraints. Before saying if any harm has come to the woman the player's character wouldn't be hard to find, as they won't get far in those ropes before taking his leave. Leaving the player's character to find their own way out of the ropes. 

2 - After leaving the area a trap is triggered that binds the player's character in a number of restraints. After being restrained; the woman shows up with her hands now free, & retrieves the keys off the player's character & removes the rest of the restraints she has on. After which the woman spends sometime teasing the player's character, before 'helping' the player's character by adding a few more items to complete the look. After which the woman abandons the now helpless character, & takes the keys to the player's character's restraints with her, after all paybacks a bitch.    

D.
1 - After ending the dialogue with the woman. Before being able to free her a number bandits show up, & overpower the player's character. They then take the bag of keys off of the woman. After binding the player's character they talk about how they now have two valuable 'prizes' to sell, so they celebrate with drinks. Once they're all asleep their is a opening to escape, with the woman in tow the player's character heads to Laura's shop in search of aid. Once in the store Laura (or katarina) notices somethings not right, so removes the gag from the player's character to explain what happened. But their is a issue; the tools needed to remove the items have broke, & a new set wont be ready until tomorrow. Worried that someone affiliated with the bandits may enter the store the idea comes about that; both the woman & the player's character will go into the cell with a added hood to hide their identity, that way if anyone sees them, they'll just think they're just two customers having some fun in the cell.    

2 - After ending the dialogue a few of bandits show up. The player's character asks if their willing to sell the woman. The woman can either be brought by paying out right for her or by doing a job for them; that is to retrieve something from a rival group. Once the woman is brought & after leaving the area with her, the woman hits the player's character from behind with something causing a fade to black. Upon regaining control the woman has gone, & the player's character has been stripped, bound & gagged.  Seeing a fire a short way off the player's character heads towards it, & upon arriving finding the woman their wearing the character's clothing and weapons. The women reluctantly removes the gag for the player's character to explain that they brought the woman to free her & not to sell her on. The women agrees to return the player's items, & to remove the bounds; but not before the player's character finds her some clothing & a weapon of her own, as she doesn't fully trust the character.     

3 - The woman has been captured by bounty hunters, & asks the player's character to free her. After ending the dialogue the bounty hunters arrive, & the player character can either; kill them & free her, leave her with them or kill them & turn her in to collect the bounty. 

Just something that came to mind regarding the perfect girls identity.  How about the perfect girl turning out to be Sloane? A story reason could be that; her gang was attacked & destroyed by a rival, or that her own turned on her. After which they then sold her into slavery.  From a storytelling stand point, that would cause a interesting conundrum for the protagonists. 

Thanks for the suggestions. There's stuff in there that I could use.

Especially rescueing someone and then having them turn on you. That could be a fun twist. :)

On 5/27/2020 at 11:25 PM, Taki17 said:
On 5/27/2020 at 11:12 PM, Pheanial said:

When Laura/Katrina go to equip me before going to the slaver place my game crashes

Most likely another case of a missing or broken HDT-PE install.

Hm, I had the same crash, but I thought it was because my character was already wearing a quest Chastity Belt and Collar. I'll check it if I can, because I'm quite sure my physics is working (in SE).

Update: Yes, it still crashes. What is she trying to equip? She is talking about some kind of chains.

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hm, I had the same crash, but I thought it was because my character was already wearing a quest Chastity Belt and Collar. I'll check it if I can, because I'm quite sure my physics is working (in SE).

Update: Yes, it still crashes. What is she trying to equip? She is talking about some kind of chains.

She equips an adjusted version of Iron Prisoner Chains there. It uses the same script, model, textures and animations though. So it's the same as DD's Iron Prisoner Chains.

Try spawning the Iron Prisoner Chains on yourself and equip it to see if that makes it crash too.

18 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

She equips an adjusted version of Iron Prisoner Chains there. It uses the same script, model, textures and animations though. So it's the same as DD's Iron Prisoner Chains.

Try spawning the Iron Prisoner Chains on yourself and equip it to see if that makes it crash too.

I tried it. I get a message that another items prevents its equipment. I guess it is the quest collar.

Then I removed the quest DD items with the DD Debug menu and tried to equip the Iron Prisoner Chains. My game crashed at once., so I will have to look into my physics. :(

I don't know what will happen if I can fix the physics, but my character is wearing a quest item already.

Edit: I'm not sure what can I do. I have HDT-SMP installed (I play in SE), it works fine on hair, clothes, armor, breast, ass.

Edit2: Okay, I fixed it, I needed a hotfix file for DD. The Iron Prisoner Chains got equipped in the quest, w/o the collar.

Hi there,

I'm playing the v3.13 SE version.

I have a problem with the Blending in quest. I am at the stage where the goal is to Wait for Katarina.

Holden wanted sex, regardless of which option I selected, my character is standing in front of the cage and I don't have control. I tried waiting, but nothing happened, still no control, still no Katarina.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I reloaded it and tried to do different things before I got the forcegreet from Holden. The quest did progress this time. Earlier Holden just walked away instead of opening the cage.

Thanks,

M

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I'm playing the v3.13 SE version.

I have a problem with the Blending in quest. I am at the stage where the goal is to Wait for Katarina.

Holden wanted sex, regardless of which option I selected, my character is standing in front of the cage and I don't have control. I tried waiting, but nothing happened, still no control, still no Katarina.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I reloaded it and tried to do different things before I got the forcegreet from Holden. The quest did progress this time. Earlier Holden just walked away instead of opening the cage.

Thanks,

M

When it did work, what did you do differently?

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

When it did work, what did you do differently?

I went and talked to the Blacksmith dude and he said that he saw my character stealing the key. Also ran around a bit and engaged talking only at the front of the cage, so the game didn't have to position my character by controlling her.

22 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I went and talked to the Blacksmith dude and he said that he saw my character stealing the key. Also ran around a bit and engaged talking only at the front of the cage, so the game didn't have to position my character by controlling her.

That could be useful info. Thanks. :)

Update v3.14 is now available!
I hope you're all doing well. :)

This update fixes things that really needed fixing and should make it all work like it should. No more chests in dungeons you can't enter, no more despawned dead bosses as objective and no more inaccessible customers from other mods.

Warning: After installing this update, don't load a save where On The Clock or Seeking The Curse is active.

Change log for v3.14:

Added: [On The Clock] The timer will now change depending on where the customer is.
Thanks to neosuduno and CanoLathra for their feedback.

Added: [On The Clock] The timer will now also adjust itself depending on your timescale setting. So regardless of your timescale setting, it'll always be the same difficulty.

Changed: [On The Clock] It will no longer select an NPC from a DLC or a mod. It'll now only choose vanilla npcs.
This should massively reduce the amount of inaccessible customers.
Thanks to GuruSR for his GetFormId() tip.

Changed: [On The Clock] The customer sometimes offers you some gold if you accepted a cursed restraint. They gave you gold because they know something is wrong with it and they don't trust it.
I changed the dialogue to better reflect that.
Thanks to UnEvenSteven for pointing it out.

Fixed: [On The Clock] It will no longer select an NPC in Helgen Keep.
Thanks to Johannason for letting me know.

Fixed: [On The Clock] It also won't select an NPC in Nightingale Hall anymore.
Thanks to CanoLathra for pointing it out.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] You will no longer be sent to a location that isn't accessible without another quest.
I found a list of quest locked locations so I made sure my quest doesn't choose those.
These are the excluded locations:
Dustman's Cairn, Fellglow Keep, Ilinalta's Deep, Labyrinthian, Reachwater Rock, Rebel's Cairn, Reachcliff Cave, The Katariah, Saarthal, Skuldafn, Mzulft, Forelhost, Hillgrund's Tomb and Ysgramor's Tomb.
Thanks to GuruSR for letting me know about Mzulft, which led me to finding this list and thanks to worik for the FormList tip.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] Dead bosses will no longer be selected as an objective.
In some locations there is a unique boss and a generic one that replaces them. Sometimes it would select the dead boss and we don't want that.
Thanks to Hanshurtig11 and xyzxyz for their reports.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] When picking up a sack of restraints while you're swimming, it'll now wait till your feet are on the ground before it equips stuff.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] The bag you got when a blacksmith freed you wasn't removed at the end. That's now fixed.
Thanks to GuruSR for pointing it out.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] There was a static barrel in Greenspring Hollow that was sometimes selected as an objective. That barrel is not an actual container and just an uninteractable prop, so this made the quest impossible to complete.
This barrel did have the Container tag for some reason and that was why it got selected. It's not a mod that gave it that tag, it's like that in the vanilla game.
I usualy always avoid changing stuff in the vanilla game, but there's no way they meant to do this. So I removed the tag.
Thanks to UnEvenSteven for figuring that out.

Fixed: A few small changes to dialogue.

35 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I hope you're all doing well. :)

? ? :classic_happy: .. and I hope you too.

Now, if you excuse me for a few hours, I have to update a mod in my load order. Urgently.

A small thing: there appears to be an unnecessary edit to Worldspace / WindhelmWorld / Block 1, 0 / Sub-Block 4, 1 / WindhelmPalaceOfTheKingsExterior / FXGlowFillRoundDim , with Laura's Bondage Shop.esp changing the Y-position of the record by ~0.008 units. The reason this matters is because it prevents Time City Lights Merged.esp from applying its own edit (adding TimedCityLightsWindhelmLightControl to the same record) after LOOT sorting.

If that really is a stray edit, then it could be easily fixed by removing the offending record from the esp using TES5Edit.