Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

22 hours ago, Laura said:

Use the command: ResetQuest Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest and then: SetStage Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest 1000. Let me know if it works.

Unfortunately I have to report that it didn't work, but I stayed in the shop for a while to make sure there wasn't any dialogue taking place while I left. I also checked my quest log again, but there is nothing else, A Good Fit is the latest one I did and the quest reset also got me the usual drums and text about the quests' completion at the top of the screen.

If there is no other solution I would consider removing the mod, cleaning my save and starting over with the Bondage Shop quests.

22 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I made that mistake myself. IIRC the quest seemed to end (it's a while ago, so I don't remember if I already got the ta-dam sound and the end message) but I left the shop while the dialogue played on for a while. To me (as a non-modder) it would seem that the quest didn't end properly, or didn't have the time to send an "okay, I'm done, you can do the next quest." It was not clear to me, that I should stay and listen for the dialogue between Laura an Kat until the end. (it was the umptieth playthrough, so I knew what they would say...)

After that mistake, whenever I asked if I could do something for the shop, I got the response that I should concentrate on the task I had been given. I cannot remember if the sqt-console-command revealed an active shopquest or not.

Thanks for the heads-up. I think I found the issue and fixed it. There is a 5 sec pauze between the conversations. That makes it seem like it's done and most people just leave. I changed it to 2 seconds in the coming update. It's hopefully less confusing this way.

4 hours ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

Unfortunately I have to report that it didn't work, but I stayed in the shop for a while to make sure there wasn't any dialogue taking place while I left. I also checked my quest log again, but there is nothing else, A Good Fit is the latest one I did and the quest reset also got me the usual drums and text about the quests' completion at the top of the screen.

If there is no other solution I would consider removing the mod, cleaning my save and starting over with the Bondage Shop quests.

That's strange. I don't think there's a reason to check for other active quests because A Good Fit wouldn't have started if one was active.

Do you have a save from before you started A Good Fit? If you do, please try again and post the papyrus log if it doesn't work.

Hi I'm having another problem >.<

Spoiler

I got to the end of the quest Blending In and returned to the shop to find that Laura wasn't there. I've tried waiting a day and a half but she hasn't spawned, and Katarina only says 'Huh?' Does anyone know what to do?

6 minutes ago, ulysseous said:

Hi I'm having another problem >.<

Hide contents

I got to the end of the quest Blending In and returned to the shop to find that Laura wasn't there. I've tried waiting a day and a half but she hasn't spawned, and Katarina only says 'Huh?' Does anyone know what to do?

You must use some mod that move involve NPC behavior like DD enslaved (which make NPC approach you) or some mod that make NPC sandbox interact with each other (I forgot the name). The easiest way to fix is open console. type 'save funclist 1'.

A txt file should appear and find Laura at Npc panel. Find her RefID there and type in cosole 'prid xxx' where xxx is her ID, you should see her data appear there. Type 'moveto player' to move her to your location. 

17 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

You must use some mod that move involve NPC behavior like DD enslaved (which make NPC approach you) or some mod that make NPC sandbox interact with each other (I forgot the name). The easiest way to fix is open console. type 'save funclist 1'.

A txt file should appear and find Laura at Npc panel. Find her RefID there and type in cosole 'prid xxx' where xxx is her ID, you should see her data appear there. Type 'moveto player' to move her to your location. 

Thanks for the quick reply! I was able to get my funclist but I can't find the RefID in it, can you find it in here or have I messed up exporting it somehow?

funclist1.ess

On 7/8/2021 at 3:48 PM, Taki17 said:

You can either save the changes into a new plugin, or override the existing plugin. For that, when you open the mod plugin in the CK, make sure to press the "set as active file" on the plugin you want to modify - it will show "active" beside its name, also in the top left corner of the CK window. Do your edits on the characters you want, close the character editor window by confirming the changes, then you can save the plugin into the original. After that, highlight the character you modified in the object window, then press Ctrl+F4 and you should get a popup about a successful facegendata export.

Yesssss, awesome! Thank you so much! It's working ?

Do you have the exact file link for the catsuit? I have the problem that you mentioned where the shop keep is just a floating head. The only reason I ask is cause I have all of the requirements but it just doesn't seem to appear. I assume that its from devious devices but, I can't find it. The (DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit TBBP).

8 hours ago, Dragonlord1028 said:

The only reason I ask is cause I have all of the requirements but it just doesn't seem to appear. I assume that its from devious devices but, I can't find it. The (DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit TBBP).

Having DD installed is one thing, however you also need to have built the items in bodyslide for them to appear properly ingame.

Will there ever be an option to basically offer yourself to Sloane? Laura and Katarina obviously do not want the player character to do that, but just curious if there would be such an option. Stopping Sloane from further harrassing Laura and Katarina by going with her.

Just felt like it would have been a fitting option at the end of the current quest where everyone was bound to basically say "I am the perfect girl", or simply offer yourself.

Didn't see anyone ask about it before, so I thought I'll ask.

And am aware she does not seem like the nicest person, but a girl can dream she got a soft heart, hehe.

15 hours ago, VexFlorez said:

Will there ever be an option to basically offer yourself to Sloane? Laura and Katarina obviously do not want the player character to do that, but just curious if there would be such an option. Stopping Sloane from further harrassing Laura and Katarina by going with her.

Just felt like it would have been a fitting option at the end of the current quest where everyone was bound to basically say "I am the perfect girl", or simply offer yourself.

Didn't see anyone ask about it before, so I thought I'll ask.

And am aware she does not seem like the nicest person, but a girl can dream she got a soft heart, hehe.

I think Laura (the author) has said a few times she does not want that route. In fact, there's a dialogue option covering that. Though I am not unconvinced that we might have to seriously contemplate that idea before... some plot twist I guess.

Looks amazing but i don't have catsuit_tbbt or any tbbt files at all what am I missing i have curious loot installed. 

Probably something pretty basic I'm missing but i haven't long been modding skyrim after playing on a version someone else modded and just wanted a bit of fun

Appreciate any help

16266376804884425527044739481304.jpg

16266378474987286487460863388745.jpg

16266379013088381109517849913730.jpg

16266379242315216387793864964299.jpg

Edited by SkyrimDerranged
3 minutes ago, SkyrimDerranged said:

Looks amazing but i don't have catsuit_tbbt or any tbbt files at all what am I missing i have devious loot installed. 

Probably something pretty basic I'm missing but i haven't long been modding skyrim after playing on a version someone else modded and just wanted a bit of fun

No relation to Deviously Cursed Loot, you need to have the game- and bodytype-appropriate version of Devious Devices installed, and the bodyslides built. You need either the regular or the HDT-enabled version of MXW_Catsuit built for catsuits like the one Laura is wearing ingame to show up, for example.

A hint though: put your pictures under a spoiler tag in order not clutter up the page needlessly.

On 7/18/2021 at 6:18 AM, VexFlorez said:

Will there ever be an option to basically offer yourself to Sloane?

There already is that option, and Laura declines.

We've had this discussion ages ago, and the real Laura doesn't want this to be a slavery mod in any way.

The shop of the Deviously Pink mod goes down another route, if you want enslavement, but no story.

11 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

There already is that option, and Laura declines.

We've had this discussion ages ago, and the real Laura doesn't want this to be a slavery mod in any way.

The shop of the Deviously Pink mod goes down another route, if you want enslavement, but no story.

I think it should be an option in the future, but only once the main story is completed. Maybe a bad end? Who knows.

Hello I have downloaded all mods to vortex mod manager and I am confused at this point. So Can I just start the game and it will automaticly spawn me outside the Lauras shop or do I have to do the first mission in a new game to be able to travel there? Or have I done compleatly wrong for beliving that... Pl

ease help

28 minutes ago, Dessmode said:

Can I just start the game and it will automaticly spawn me outside the Lauras shop

Nope, it does nothing of the sort. You need to get to the shop on foot and discover it yourself.

28 minutes ago, Dessmode said:

do I have to do the first mission in a new game to be able to travel there?

If you use any of the alternate start mods, you don't need to get through the intro quest. The shop is located just outside Whiterun, so if you want to get into the LBS questline asap, I'd recommend you choosing a nearby starting location.

Do I need to download anything else? I am using (Mod Organizer v2.4.2), The game starts but I spawn in the main game on the wagon headed to the castle and the wagon spins super violent and I die : / Am I missing something? Modding is new to me in skyrim... Would appreciate the help. 

I have downloaded:

SkuUI
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
FINS Behavior 7_6
SexLabFramework_v
SexlabAroused_V
Devious Devices Assets
Fuz Ro Doh 61
CBBE

HDT Physics Extensions

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Devious Devices Integration

Devious Devices Expansion

Laura

Just now, Dessmode said:

Do I need to download anything else? I am using (Mod Organizer v2.4.2), The game starts but I spawn in the main game on the wagon headed to the castle and the wagon spins super violent and I die : / Am I missing something? Modding is new to me in skyrim... Would appreciate the help. 

I have downloaded:

SkuUI
FINS Behavior 7_6
SexLabFramework_v
SexlabAroused_V
Devious Devices Assets
Fuz Ro Doh 61
CBBE

HDT Physics Extensions

Laura

I have watched probably 100 YT videos on how to download sexlab and other mods but I cant get it to work... 

33 minutes ago, Dessmode said:

I have downloaded:

SkuUI
FINS Behavior 7_6
SexLabFramework_v
SexlabAroused_V
Devious Devices Assets
Fuz Ro Doh 61
CBBE

HDT Physics Extensions

Laura

Okay so are you using LE or SE? If LE ( Legendary edition ) you should download the unofficial Skyrim legendary edition patch, it helps with some of skyrim's jankyness that and you could use live another life. That will avoid the roller coaster ride in the cart. Now if you're using SE ( special edition ) I'm of no use for help on that, I barely run a stable LE.

Make double sure you have also downloaded ALL requirements of each and every mod.

Edited by T3xorcist
34 minutes ago, Dessmode said:

I fixed my fisrt problem but now there are some npc's that are red exclamationmarks and my character is one too??? Why is nothing just working... Can a brotha help on in need?

Well if I had to guess usually that would mean you are having an issue with textures or are missing them. And have you batch built your body in bodyslide?

24 minutes ago, T3xorcist said:

Well if I had to guess usually that would mean you are having an issue with textures or are missing them. And have you batch built your body in bodyslide?

No I dont know how to do It, I dwonloaded it but that was my problem I had, but I now relise I have to run it because laura's latex suit is missing on her now...