Jump to content
IGNORED

Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (2-oct-2020) V3.21


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

Ok.  Newb question here.  How do I search for something on LL, specific and only for a specific mod?  For example (and I already know the answer to this question), say I wanted to know if Laura had any plans to update the storyline/quests in Laura's Bondage Shop?  If I type, "quest update Laura's Bondage Shop" I get zero results if I limit to a specific forum or I get 50 pages of results for practically every mod on the site that contains any of the words I enter.  The search is not the most user-friendly feature.  Wish there were "sticky" notes or tabs that authors could set to show at the top of every page for commonly asked questions.  I mean, like many mods on LL, this forum does have over 150 pages.  Knowing the answer to this question could help me to keep from asking stupid, redundant questions ... of which I have asked my fair share.

 

And maybe this post is just my next stupid, redundant question.  🤔

If you dont have a specific keyword, the search function wont be that helpful. When I am in a similar situation I read the 1st post of opto the bone, then look for comments in the latest 10 pages of the thread from the thread's op, in this case Laura. Ctrl+f is useful too. If the op is not in the discussion of the last 10 pages and the mod has not been donated, chances are the mod is dead. Thankfully that is not the case here. Laura just needs time. Read up a bit on how keyword based search engines work, so you will be more successful in your searches because  "quest update Laura's Bondage Shop" wont get you far. It will improve your life I promise.

Also can't wait for the update, reinstalling skyrim rn, hope I can make it work properly.

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

Ok.  Newb question here.  How do I search for something on LL, specific and only for a specific mod?  For example (and I already know the answer to this question), say I wanted to know if Laura had any plans to update the storyline/quests in Laura's Bondage Shop?  If I type "quest update Laura's Bondage Shop", I get zero results if I limit to a specific forum or I get 50 pages of results for practically every mod on the site that contains any of the words I enter.  The search is not the most user-friendly feature.  Wish there were "sticky" notes or tabs that authors could set to show at the top of every page for commonly asked questions.  I mean, like many mods on LL, this forum does have over 150 pages.  Knowing the answer to this question could help me to keep from asking stupid, redundant questions ... of which I have asked my fair share.

 

And maybe this post is just my next stupid, redundant question.  🤔

You have to choose "search in this topic", then you will find results only from the forum you search from. If you choose "search in this forum", you get results from "Downloads - SexLab Framework LE". It is named poorly.

 

Funnily enough, search is not working for me right now. 0 results. It worked yesterday...

Link to comment
3 hours ago, neghthraw said:

You have to choose "search in this topic", then you will find results only from the forum you search from. If you choose "search in this forum", you get results from "Downloads - SexLab Framework LE". It is named poorly.

 

Funnily enough, search is not working for me right now. 0 results. It worked yesterday...

Which is why I said your other option is to click the follow button and occasionally yes you will have to login to LL but it will track and show you any new comments in topics you are following. You dont have to get emails. You can set just to notify you in the notifications section of LL.

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Can I use Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version instead of Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 2.9?

Honestly, I don't know. And my mod doesn't directly do anything with SLA.

It's a requirement because DD needs it. So you'll need whatever DD needs.

Link to comment
On 5/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Seeker999 said:

Can I use Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version instead of Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 2.9?

Any mod that implements the same aroused functionality, has the same plugin name and function names, factions etc. will work at least to the degree that mods that rely on it won't throw you an error. Afaik Baka's SLA only adds extra keywords on a framework level that other mods can utilize, but is otherwise largely unchanged from base SLAR.

Link to comment

I got kinda stuck with the third objective Find Sirgen in Falkreath from the quest Ghosts of the past. Not quite sure how I did it, I just remember choosing to disagree, say no or something of the sort to the deer ghost about what he was expecting from me. Then he disappeared and I cannot make any progress anymore. Laura is just saying she already assigned me a task I need to finish. Is there a way to refresh the quest or completely restart it?  

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

I got kinda stuck with the third objective Find Sirgen in Falkreath from the quest Ghosts of the past. Not quite sure how I did it, I just remember choosing to disagree,say no or something of the sort to the deer ghost about what he was expecting from me. Then he disappeared and I cannot make any progress anymore. Laura is just saying she already assigned me a task I need to finish. Is there a way to refresh the quest or completely restart it?  

It sounds like you veered off from this mod into Vanilla, the werewolf held prisoner in Falkreath jail.  I forget what the quest is, but that deer ghost was an avatar of Hircine.  To continue Laura's quest, go back to the Falkreath jail and inspect the bloody rags in front of the OTHER cell.  Not the one the werewolf was in.

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It sounds like you veered off from this mod into Vanilla, the werewolf held prisoner in Falkreath jail.  I forget what the quest is, but that deer ghost was an avatar of Hircine.  To continue Laura's quest, go back to the Falkreath jail and inspect the bloody rags in front of the OTHER cell.  Not the one the werewolf was in.

I have no idea how I missed those rags and why I've spoken to the werewolf instead, but it looks like that's exactly what I did. The quest is active again. Thank you big time, I owe you one.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

I have no idea how I missed those rags and why I've spoken to the werewolf instead, but it looks like that's exactly what I did. The quest is active again. Thank you big time, I owe you one.

It's easy to do.  I did the exact same thing that you did and wondered to myself "why the hell would Laura want me to become a werewolf?"  Then ... since I loot EVERYTHING ... I stumbled on the rags by accident.  One of the few times my obsessive looting worked to my benefit and didn't end up with me wrapped up like a leather-bound Christmas present.  Although ... that does have its benefits as well.  😉

Link to comment

I'm having a lot of trouble with the quest Blending In at the find the ledger part. I've found the key and tried talking to Ademar but the only response I get it "They must have spent a fortune to buy you."  

Link to comment
2 hours ago, wavyway said:

I'm having a lot of trouble with the quest Blending In at the find the ledger part. I've found the key and tried talking to Ademar but the only response I get it "They must have spent a fortune to buy you."  


The interesting facet to this portion of the quest is understanding what restraints they bind you, and which restraints impede your investigation. Enjoy this opportunity to interact with the staff and seeing which ones are more responsive with what you are (or are not) wearing at the time and remember the smith can choose to swap one for another.
 


 

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Spacelessd said:

Do you have a beta version update available on Patreon?

No, the testing is done by the testing group. Patrons do get progress updates and teasers though. :P

Link to comment

i just recently finished the story for what is available (and thanks for the help, my pc is fixed and updated now).

i have to say, as a fan of sunstone you really did a well enough job, a bit to many leg restraining for my taste but overall good job.

Link to comment
17 hours ago, toshiyougan said:

i just recently finished the story for what is available (and thanks for the help, my pc is fixed and updated now).

i have to say, as a fan of sunstone you really did a well enough job, a bit to many leg restraining for my taste but overall good job.

Thanks.

About the leg restraining, is it too much because it's not your thing, or because of the slower movement?

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Laura said:

Thanks.

About the leg restraining, is it too much because it's not your thing, or because of the slower movement?

it's more that it repeats to many times, might simply be a DCL thing.

but yeah, the slow movement with the added usage of stamina despite using TGM kinda ruins it for me, i still like it but only within shorted distances.

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, toshiyougan said:

it's more that it repeats to many times, might simply be a DCL thing.

but yeah, the slow movement with the added usage of stamina despite using TGM kinda ruins it for me, i still like it but only within shorted distances.

Thanks for the feedback. It's not used that much though, and it's always short distances.

But I'll keep it in mind. I fully understand that having to walk slowly isn't very exciting.

Link to comment
On 5/24/2021 at 2:08 PM, Laura said:

Thanks for the feedback. It's not used that much though, and it's always short distances.

But I'll keep it in mind. I fully understand that having to walk slowly isn't very exciting.

is some of that possibly addressable in the DD MCM Menus

Link to comment
5 hours ago, llokii70 said:

is some of that possibly addressable in the DD MCM Menus

Not without some oddities, unfortunately. There had been a suggestion in the main DD thread about a different approach than just slapping the player with a massive carry weight debuff, which sounded infinitely better while allowing the use of stamina to properly speed up movement. Curious to see if anything will ever come out of it.

Link to comment
17 hours ago, japa4551 said:

Can you/someone make a patch for Provincial Courier Services? Your shop is in the same place as the Courier's House

I thought the Provincial Courier Services building was across from Honningbrew Meadery.  

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I thought the Provincial Courier Services building was across from Honningbrew Meadery.  

It is 🤔

Perhaps we are talking about a branched version?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...