Jump to content
IGNORED

Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (2-oct-2020) V3.21


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

Just curious because of something I read in another post Laura....first off I hope youre having a great day....its been awhile since I have been on....lots of mods have updated.....love your mod always have. I read somewhere there might be some issues with Kimy's new DD5. Are you aware of any if I can ask, does it just effect E, SE or both and if so is there a work around?

 

Thanks for sharing your work with us truly a top tier mod and have a great day.

 

 

Don't quote me on this, but I think some bugs were reported in the past related to items not equipping. They didn't occur to me when I played the entire questline with DD 5.0, dunno about 5.1.

 

In any regard, I believe Laura is developing the future version already taking that into account, so expect any problems that might exist to be ironed out.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Laura said:

You're too kind. Thank you so much.

And more is on the way, but I can't work on it as much as I want. So it's taking a while.

 

About the cell, something like that is on the list, but the story has priority right now.

 

❤️

The cell was my favorite part of the mod. I wish there was more content like that on LL : )

Link to comment
6 hours ago, DuskGuard said:

The cell was my favorite part of the mod. I wish there was more content like that on LL : )

RIGHT ?

The conversation, relation and dynamic between Laura and Katarina is SO sweet !

 

Makes you feel like you are part of something, even if it's just a display in the shop. This was so sexy when they went to bed together while we were still stuck in there~.

Link to comment
15 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Just curious because of something I read in another post Laura....first off I hope youre having a great day....its been awhile since I have been on....lots of mods have updated.....love your mod always have. I read somewhere there might be some issues with Kimy's new DD5. Are you aware of any if I can ask, does it just effect E, SE or both and if so is there a work around?

 

Thanks for sharing your work with us truly a top tier mod and have a great day.

DD5 isn't fully backwards compatible, so there are a few parts where things go weird. But it should be fully playable.

Link to comment

Some of the wearable items are appearing as invisible, making the rest of my body - and Laura's - invisible. I'm using SSE and DD5. Is there a fix with the existing assets, or will I need an additional mod?

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, reaper2014 said:

Some of the wearable items are appearing as invisible, making the rest of my body - and Laura's - invisible. I'm using SSE and DD5. Is there a fix with the existing assets, or will I need an additional mod?

That's a DD-related issue, either an incorrect installation, or - more likey - the items not being not being built with bodyslide. The mod contains no altered DD-meshes.

Link to comment

A thought occurred to me the other day.  Would it be possible for Laura and/or Katarina to react differently or have an event with a chance to fire if your character is someone's slave, or different dialogue choices perhaps?  Maybe they ask the owner to make use of you for a fetch or delivery quest and pay the owner?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

A thought occurred to me the other day.  Would it be possible for Laura and/or Katarina to react differently or have an event with a chance to fire if your character is someone's slave, or different dialogue choices perhaps?  Maybe they ask the owner to make use of you for a fetch or delivery quest and pay the owner?

This would introduce more difficulty because now you are talking about integrating with other mods and as all mods are for the most part written independently you have no control over how someone else is writing or coding their mod. This would increase the risk of incompatibilities. If I remember correctly this was asked before and I believe but I don't want to speak for her that Lara said she prefers to keep the mod as standalone and independent as possible.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

A thought occurred to me the other day.  Would it be possible for Laura and/or Katarina to react differently or have an event with a chance to fire if your character is someone's slave, or different dialogue choices perhaps?  Maybe they ask the owner to make use of you for a fetch or delivery quest and pay the owner?

I don't want to mess with other mods. It makes it a lot more complicated and unstable. And I'm also not a fan of slavery mods.

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Not that it's a biggie, but Laura's outfit is missing meshes (it's violet) and I did batch build everything in BodySlide. Am I missing something?

Violet usually means missing textures. It doesn't have custom textures, so there's probably something wrong with your DD install. Maybe you missed files while installing or a mod manager messed things up.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Laura said:

Violet usually means missing textures. It doesn't have custom textures, so there's probably something wrong with your DD install. Maybe you missed files while installing or a mod manager messed things up.

Thanks. It looks like that was the problem. Just installed a newer version of DD and it fixed it.

Link to comment

I agree that it is best not to tie into other mods more than necessary.  Laura’s is already dependent on a few and if you increase the interaction with other mods then you are begging for headaches and more frequent updates. And I’m not sure what would really be gained. This mod already has one of the best storylines that I’ve found. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE CONTINUATION!

Personally, I do like slavery mods but not to play; instead I have them installed as a consequence for me doing something stupid. In essence, they are a punishment for me not paying attention to what I’m doing.

 

Laura ... go with your gut feelings ... you’re doing it better than many of the other mod authors out there!

Link to comment

BTW, I admit, up until now I've been using your mod as a quick moneymaker in my numerous attempts to put together a stable heavily modded game. This time I started actually following your quests and I must say they are pure fun. If only there was a way to unmute the characters, it would easily become one of the most entertaining mods for this game.
Thanks a lot, you've done a really great job, Laura. Big fan already. :) 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

will you finish the questline or did you stop to update this mod?

Oh, not again! Laura is working on a BIG UPDATE - but that takes time. More time than expected/ intended, but writing good stories doesn't happen on a whim.

Link to comment
19 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

will you finish the questline or did you stop to update this mod?

Why is this getting asked every other day? Nothing personal, but Laura answered this question some times now. It is written on almost every page of this forum since before DD5 came out.

If you don't want to read the whole forum, there actually is a SEARCH function. It is located in the TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THIS SITE.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, neghthraw said:

Why is this getting asked every other day? Nothing personal, but Laura answered this question some times now. It is written on almost every page of this forum since before DD5 came out.

If you don't want to read the whole forum, there actually is a SEARCH function. It is located in the TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THIS SITE.

i´m sry for this, but on the day I asked, I was in a hurry and couldn't read everything

Link to comment
3 hours ago, neghthraw said:

Why is this getting asked every other day? Nothing personal, but Laura answered this question some times now. It is written on almost every page of this forum since before DD5 came out.

If you don't want to read the whole forum, there actually is a SEARCH function. It is located in the TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THIS SITE.

Holy crap, only after you saying this just now i noticed that you can click "search in this topic"! Has it always been there?

Link to comment
22 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

i´m sry for this, but on the day I asked, I was in a hurry and couldn't read everything

It was not meant as an offense, it is just annoying that this gets asked all the time.

Link to comment

Ok.  Newb question here.  How do I search for something on LL, specific and only for a specific mod?  For example (and I already know the answer to this question), say I wanted to know if Laura had any plans to update the storyline/quests in Laura's Bondage Shop?  If I type "quest update Laura's Bondage Shop", I get zero results if I limit to a specific forum or I get 50 pages of results for practically every mod on the site that contains any of the words I enter.  The search is not the most user-friendly feature.  Wish there were "sticky" notes or tabs that authors could set to show at the top of every page for commonly asked questions.  I mean, like many mods on LL, this forum does have over 150 pages.  Knowing the answer to this question could help me to keep from asking stupid, redundant questions ... of which I have asked my fair share.

 

And maybe this post is just my next stupid, redundant question.  🤔

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...