Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

On 2/6/2021 at 5:25 AM, Laura said:

Sounds like your game failed to start a quest, probably because it couldn't fill an alias.

I want to know what quest it is. What did she tell you to do and what did she give you?

She already has 6 times the regular gold. How many restraints are you trying to sell?

She always has zero gold when I go in, so I can't sell her anything.   Maybe there is a mod conflict somewhere that is making her have six times zero gold.

edit- I was hitting submit but the page didn't refresh so I kept hitting submit.  Then I come and find four posts, sorry if you got pinged four times.  I deleted the extras.

17 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

That's weird. See if waiting two days will have her replenish all her money. Merchants restock their gold every 48 hours.

Yea, I've been there multiple times over the course of game weeks, always zero gold.  I was just thinking to have zero gold every time it must be deliberate, but now it's sounding like a potential mod conflict.  Not sure how, never had this happen before, but maybe Trade & Barter is acting up. 

1 hour ago, delgathar said:

I was just thinking to have zero gold every time it must be deliberate, but now it's sounding like a potential mod conflict.  Not sure how, never had this happen before, but maybe Trade & Barter is acting up. 

If you're using SL Survival, look at this discussion for an explanation and solutions for conflict with Trade & Barter.

Started a new game.  Running DD 5.1, DCL 9 beta 3, and used the "DDX Fixed Catsuit" that someone posted in the DCL thread recently.  I mention those two because I had a problem with the catsuit and hood that Xayah puts me in.  My hair was visible with the hood on, and later when they remove the items, the catsuit wasn't removed.  Had to use DD's method of killing quests and removing devices.   

I don't know if this has to do with how you're removing the devices, or if the fixed catsuit caused the problem.  Don't know how to check either.  :)

10 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Started a new game.  Running DD 5.1, DCL 9 beta 3, and used the "DDX Fixed Catsuit" that someone posted in the DCL thread recently.  I mention those two because I had a problem with the catsuit and hood that Xayah puts me in.  My hair was visible with the hood on, and later when they remove the items, the catsuit wasn't removed.  Had to use DD's method of killing quests and removing devices.   

I don't know if this has to do with how you're removing the devices, or if the fixed catsuit caused the problem.  Don't know how to check either.  :)

Uhmm, if you paint your window black and can't see if the sun is shining - don't blame the sun.

This mod hasn't yet been adapted to the new DD5 mechanics. I've played What She Deserves with DD5 and DCL 9 beta-something, which ran smoothly.

I didn't dare to use those adapted catsuits, because as far as I understood, that was a patch for Kimi or experienced modders - which I am neither.

Having hares^W hair popping through the hood is a known inconvenience, like boot-shafts not showing. Reloading often helps, or (impossible in this case) un- and re-equipping the item. Or having a character with a shaved head.

Debugging in your case is easy: disable the DDX Fixed Catsuit (re-install them from DD5/DCL9, to be on the safe side) and play that quest again. If it works, you've found the culprit, if it still doesn't work, it's still your fault!!!! ?

12 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

DD5 isn't as compatible as I hoped. But I haven't heard of that one, so I suspect this is because of your install.

Try removing the patch. Those things are a nightmare for creators. Even if they work, your install behaves differently from others and you often forget that you installed it. So I'd stay clear of them.

10 hours ago, BigBossEzio said:

Is there an ETA?

No, it's super difficult to predict. I just replaced a part of an upcoming quest with an even larger part and testing is maybe even more unpredictable.

Maybe in a month or two, but don't quote me on that.

All I can say for sure that it's ready this year. :P

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

No. As this is a dutch modder, I wouldn't expect Basque separatists here.

I can confirm that I'm not part of a paramilitary group. :P

On 2/11/2021 at 11:30 AM, Laura said:

No, it's super difficult to predict. I just replaced a part of an upcoming quest with an even larger part and testing is maybe even more unpredictable.

Maybe in a month or two, but don't quote me on that.

All I can say for sure that it's ready this year. :P

I never understood this until I started making my own mod, 3 hours testing because I forgot to fill an alias ? "I'll finish this mod in a week, tops!" - suurrree.

On 2/11/2021 at 3:37 PM, Viri1 said:

OOF. Well. The hype train will just keep on chugging, then.

It'll come eventually. :P

This update will be very important to the story and it went through like 7 iterations because I changed it a lot. It's also something that wasn't initially planned. That why this is taking so long.

7 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

I never understood this until I started making my own mod, 3 hours testing because I forgot to fill an alias ? "I'll finish this mod in a week, tops!" - suurrree.

?

And it's always something minor and stupid. Like forgetting to check a box somewhere.

10 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

And about a simple modding:

1) Install new mod - Skyrim CTD, remove mod - Skyrim CTD - try diferent loot settings and mod configuration - Skyrim CTD. Restart windows 10, got a small update what was in schredule - Skyrim starts with all mods.

2) Nothing change to Skyrim mods. Absolutely nothing. Skyrim CTD. Before that play long time. Reinstall steam 3 times, remove all temp folders from steam, clear all registers - nothing helps. Change regional settings from Latvia to English US - Skyrim starts.

Change back regional settings from English US to Latvia - Skyrim starts... Scratches the back of my head.

What about modding i try myself of fix DD for Fallout 4 and know how hard is it. Script is 100% right but not working. Spend about 2 hours to try different version try to find where is error. Nothing... change delay from 0.2 to 0.5 - script working perfect.

As about Skyrim i even can't compile DD or DCL in CK - it's shows up compiler error)))

My experience are on Skyrim SE.

Hi there,

I am also playing with DD5.1 SE with this mod. So far only tried the Locked Away quest. I found one issue (and not even originating from this mod), but it seems there is a workaround too.

Some mods ignore the already worn CB and equip a Vaginal Piercing. This of course should not happen, but once it happens, you can't do anything about it, since DDi won't allow the removal.

DD has a Debug option to remove quest items, so I can rid of the Piercing, but it also deletes the Laura items. I can then use Additemmenu and add the Plug and Belt and equip them manually. I tested this at Laura and after doing this, she still has the relevant dialog, which I hope means that the quest did not get broken.

My question is, is the quest indeed works fine? Should I check the quest variables to make sure? I'd prefer not to look at the variables, so I don't spoil the random timer.

I had similar issues during using a Pet Project belt and I know for a fact that PP won't break in a situation like this and I really hope it is the case here too, so far it looks very promising.

Peace,

M

6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I am also playing with DD5.1 SE with this mod. So far only tried the Locked Away quest. I found one issue (and not even originating from this mod), but it seems there is a workaround too.

Some mods ignore the already worn CB and equip a Vaginal Piercing. This of course should not happen, but once it happens, you can't do anything about it, since DDi won't allow the removal.

DD has a Debug option to remove quest items, so I can rid of the Piercing, but it also deletes the Laura items. I can then use Additemmenu and add the Plug and Belt and equip them manually. I tested this at Laura and after doing this, she still has the relevant dialog, which I hope means that the quest did not get broken.

My question is, is the quest indeed works fine? Should I check the quest variables to make sure? I'd prefer not to look at the variables, so I don't spoil the random timer.

I had similar issues during using a Pet Project belt and I know for a fact that PP won't break in a situation like this and I really hope it is the case here too, so far it looks very promising.

Peace,

M

The quest will still work without a belt equipped. There are no scripts or anything attached to the belt.

5 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:
Your mode is the only mode that has freshness here that has already been stuck. I had a lot of fun playing this and I'm looking forward to the next story. Are you planning to continue with the next story? I hope that day comes as soon as possible.

Yes, there will be more, although no ETAs can be made.

20 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:
Your mode is the only mode that has freshness here that has already been stuck. I had a lot of fun playing this and I'm looking forward to the next story. Are you planning to continue with the next story? I hope that day comes as soon as possible.

Thank you. :blush:

Like Viri said, more is on the way but it takes a while and I can't say when it'll be ready.

Hello there.

Just thought to share a 'few' ideas for possible quests/storylines etc. Hopefully something here is useable, & that it's not just a load of boring, useless crap. Anyways, I apologise for the long read, I got a bit carried away while writing.

A possible idea to add into, or help create a puzzle. 

Spoiler

The use of riddles.

Example: 
The player's character needs to open a locked door. However; there is no keyhole, but there is an inscription. 
It reads; 
 'A spirited jig it dances bright,
  Banishing all but darkest night.
  Give it food and it will live;
  But give it water and it will die.'

The riddle describing fire.

With the clue of fire, it could mean;
 1. Use a fire spell on the door to open it.
 2. Something hidden inside a fire pit/place. Like a soot covered key hidden inside a brazier, or a pull chain inside a fire place.
 3. Simply light up a nearby brazier, which causes the door to open.

Another way to use riddles, could be to use them to direct the player's character to a location.
Example: 
A note is found that reads;  
 'What always runs but never walks, 
  often murmurs, never talks, 
  has a bed but never sleeps, 
  has a mouth but never eats?'
The riddle being about rivers.

Along the riverside of a nearby river, the player's character could find a hidden entrance, a reward chest, or whatnot.

A 'few' quests/story ideas.

Spoiler

The player's character comes across a NPC that asks; if the player's character would like to take part in a series of challenges for the chance of a reward. Adding that only one more participant is needed to start the games. With the player's character questioning what the challenges/games are. The NPC explain that; there are 4 challenges consisting of 3 participants, & the winner is the one who wins 3 of these games, if that's not possible, then a 5th final challenge is played where the winner will take all. The NPC adds that; there will be a number of soul gems around during each game, these gems having been magical created to record what happens around them. The recordings will then be sent to the backers who made the challenge series possible, & to a number selected like minded individuals.

The NPC then explains a little about the challenges/games;
 1. Scramble.
   Hidden/scattered round a area, is a limited number of keys. The winner is simply who ever removes the most restraints before the time in up. Or; if one manages to remove       all their restraints. To add to the mix, are a number of fake keys. 

2. Race to the finish.
   Each participant starts in a different location, with the winner of the last round starting farthest away. The participants will each be put in a pet suit, with the option for extra       restraints. The goal is to be the first one to reach the finishing point.  

3. A game of denial.
  The participants are equipped with a chastity belt & a powerful vibrator, & a gag if the participant asks for one. To win, all the participant needs to do is be the last to                orgasm. - A mini game plays, where a bar fills up. The idea is to slow the bar from filling up, by pressing the movement keys in sequence 'W-D-A-W-D-A' etc.

4. Escape.
  Each participant will first pick a furniture that they will be locked into. Once they are lock into the furniture, a number of accessories will be added to the participants to help      motivate them to escape. But: who ever is winning overall at this point, will be locked into the one that's the hardest to escape from. The winner is simply the first to escape.  

5. As a tie breaker, or sudden death. - Hunt.
  All 3 participants start at the same starting point, again wearing a number of restraints. They are then given a head start. After the time is up, a hunting party is sent after          them. The hunters will then use special blunted arrows, that leaves behind a dye mark on what they hit, this to to make sure no participant cheats. The winner is the last one      remaining.

After explaining what they challenges are, the NPC asks if the player's character would like to join in. 

The player's character can;
 1. Join in.
  The NPC simply follows up by saying; "Fantastic, I'll let everyone know we can now start!" & adding that the rewards will only be handed out after there is a overall winner. 

2. Decline. 
  The NPC says; That's a shame, if you change your mind, we'll be here. But, do be quick we have limited spaces left!"

After a game/challenge has been completed, the player's character is to talk to the NPC again. They then have any restraints removed, & the have the ability to either take a break, or continue to the next game.  

Upon finishing the last game. The NPC tells the player's character that their full reward will be sent out in a few days, in the meantime they get a reward of: 
 If the player's character finishes 1st.
  The restraints they are wearing are removed, & the player's character is then given a number of restraint keys, & a sum of gold.

For finishing 2nd.
  They are given some keys to remove the restraints their self.

If finished 3rd/last.
  The restraints are not removed, & extra are added where possible.

After a few days, a couple of male NPC's approach the player's character, claiming that they have the player's character's reward. One of the men hand over a pitiful reward, but; before the player's character can question them over the meagre amount. They then strip, bind & gag the player's character.
Once done, one of them starts to read out a letter. 

For finishing 1st.
 The NPC reads;
Congratulations for coming in 1st. But; the fun doesn't just yet, as the final game is about to begin. You will be racing against the participant that finished in 2nd place. The winner will acquire the keys needed to remove the restraints you are wearing, & the loser will have a forfeit. Because you finished 1st place however; you are granted a head start, & as a further reward; if you so chose, are the two men that have prepared you for your race. With them you can have either; sex with one them, both of them at once, one after the other, or if you wish then you can decline sex altogether. 

Please note; if you do choose to have sex with them, they will remove any restraints that get in the way. But don't worry, once they have finished they will re-add them, & your timer will start. We do hope you can join us again for more fun games in the future! Good luck with the race.

After reading the note out, the NPC asks if the player's character wants to have sex, or wants to just set off to get the keys. 

Finishing 2nd. 
 They read out;
We first would like to thank you participating in our series of challenges. But; the games are not over just yet, as the final is about to begin. You, along with the participant that finished in 1st, will be racing to the keys that are needed to remove those restraints you are wearing. The winner will be freed, while the loser will have a forfeit. But be warned, the participant who finished in 1st has been given a head start as a bonus. So you'd best get a move on! We do hope to see you taking part in our challenges again soon. Good luck in the final! 

Finishing in 3rd place.
 It reads; 
Thank you for participating in our series of games. Unfortunately you came in last place, but; this doesn't mean that you don't get a reward, nor does it mean fun ends just yet! As a reward, we have chosen to gift you with the restraints that have been locked onto you. As a final challenge just for you, you will have to find a way out of them yourself. 
To make your time more enjoyable though, we have added the extremely powerful vibrator from the round 'A game of denial'. We do so hope to see you take part in our challenge series again sometime! Best of luck removing those restraints.
 - This ends the story -

Afterwards the NPC hands over the player's character's copy of the letter, both of the NPCs then bid the player's character farewell. As if not fully understanding the predicament they've left the player's character in. 

- Only for 1st & 2nd place -
The player's character then has to get to the location within a time limit. With the limit for finishing first place being slightly longer than what is given for finishing second. 

Upon arriving at the location, a bag can be found inside a open cage/cell. 
After activating the bag: 
  If the player's character has gotten there within the time limit. 
   They are rewarded with a set of keys, & may take their leave. Ending the story. 

If the player's character got there after the time limit has expired. 
   The bag is found empty, & the cell locks itself. Where a note becomes visible. 
     The note reading;
       Sorry but you where just too slow, & somebody got here first. As forfeit for your late arrival, you will now spend the next X hours locked in the cell. After which you shall           be released, but; you will be left to find your own way out of the restraints.

The player's character can then either wait the X hours, or just activate the bedroll to skip time forward. After the time is up, the NPC the player's character talked to at the start unlocks the cell. The NPC than thanks the player's character for their participation, & hopes that they will join in again some time. Before parting ways with the player's character, thus ending the story.

Spoiler

The player's character is greeted by a NPC when entering a settlement, one like; Ivarstead. This NPC asks if the player's character came across a carriage on their way to the settlement. After a short dialogue exchange, where they say their new to the settlement. The NPC reveals they're a craftsman, & they are waiting on a delivery of materials & tools. With the player's character asking what type of craftsman they are, the NPC reluctantly tells them they are leatherworker. The leatherworker quickly asks the player's character not to tell anyone, adding that lately when people find out their craft, they get a lot of requests for certain items. They go on to explain/complain that; while these items do bring in more income than normal, they have forgotten the last time they made a saddle, or even a simple satchel instead of leather restraints. Making it sound like making such items (restraints) are beneath them. The leatherworker adds that it ultimately doesn't matter, as they cant do anything, without the material &/or tools that were on the carriage. The leatherworker then asks; if the player's character would find the missing carriage for them, & offers a reward if they where to find it. 

The player's character can then:      
 1. Take the job.
   The leatherworker says that; once they start selling items, they we'll give the player's character a share of the profits from the first few sales. But; the reward would take a           few days build.  

2. Take the job, but ask for a set of custom leather restraint set as the reward instead. 
   While the leatherworker isn't fully happy with this, they ultimately agree.   

3. Decline.
   The leatherworker tells the player's character if they change their mind, they can be found in the settlement.

After accepting the job, the player's character is to find the carriage. Upon finding the abandoned carriage, the player's character finds the tools, leather & a number of pelts meant for the leatherworker scattered around nearby. After retrieving all parts of the delivery, the player's character is attacked. After killing the attackers, the player's character is to return to the leatherworker. 

Returning to the leatherworker, & handing in the delivery leads to;

Ending for 1.
The leatherworker asks the player's character to return in a few days. After a few days & upon returning to the leatherworker, the player's character is rewarded with a sum of  gold. Ending the story.

Ending for 2.
The leatherworker then asks the player's character to return in a few days. Upon returning to the leatherworker, they hand the player's character a custom set of restraints. Consisting of: a harness, arm & leg cuffs, armbinder, collar & a ball gag. - Perhaps have them be a different colour, making them more unique instead of being the normal; red, black or white variations. A possible colour choice being; Chestnut Brown, where the ball gag has a purple ball, on a brown leather strap. -  

After handing the items to the player's character, the leatherworker goes on to say that; they are now in desperate need of gold. They then ask if the player's character would help. Going on to suggests that; the player's character wear, & talk to people about the items. 

1. Decline. - Ending the story.
 2. Accept.
  The player's character is to then talk to x amount of NPCs about the restraints, & tell them who made them/where to get their own. Afterwards the player's character is to          return to the leatherworker, & collect a reward.   

Spoiler

After entering a city, the player's character is taken hostage by a escaping criminal, the criminal then tells the guards to back off, or they'll kill the player's character.

1. Struggle. 

Were ultimately the criminal has too tight a grip, leaving the player's character at their mercy & leading into a fade to black.    

2. Don't resist. 
  Leading into a fade to black.

If the player's character didn't resist, then:
Once the fade to black has ended, the player's character finds that they have been abandoned somewhere in the wilds near to the city. While being lightly bound with only a makeshift rope gag & a rope armbinder. The criminal has tethered them to the spot, after a short struggling mini game, perhaps using the movement keys to fill a bar where the tether breaks once the bar has been filled. Allowing the player's character to move freely once again.

Upon returning to the city, & talking to a guard the guard directs the player's character to their commander. Upon speaking to the commander, they asks what happened to the player's character. After a short exchange; the commander explains that the hole thing was surprise drill set up by the steward. Adding that the 'criminal' was paid to escape the city, as to test the city's guards ability to react to such events. The commander then hands a small amount of gold as compensation.  Ending the story.

If however the player's character failed the struggle: 
The criminal has heavily bound the player's character. Again with a mini game to break the tether. Once free to move around, the player's character returns to the city. Upon arriving, one of the guards recognises the player's character, where they remove the gag, & asks what happened. After a short exchange, the guard takes issue with how they player's character spoke to them, where they then re-gag the player's character. 

The guard then informs the player's character that; they will make sure none of the other guards remove the restraints either.  With no other option, the player's character heads to the store where Laura, or Katarina removes the gag from the player's character to explain what happened. After explaining, they remove the rest of the restraints. Possibly for a free, for a fee, or in exchange for a delivery run.

After a few days pass, & while out in the wilds; the player's character comes across a lightly wounded NPC. This NPC being the criminal from the city. After some dialogue exchange, the player's character can;
 1. Restrain them, & take them back to the city for a reward from the bounty.
 2. Leave them to whatever their fate my be.
 3. Get some payback. 
  The player's character asks the NPC if they remember what they did to the player's character. Leading to the NPC to be bound how the player's character once was. After this,    the player's character takes there leave from the area, ending the story.

Spoiler

A male NPC, asks the player's character to help return a stolen piece of jewellery. A piece that was a gift from his wife, before they got married. Admitting that he slept with another woman, he explains that; While travelling, he stayed at a inn, & a woman there seduced him. Adding that while they where in bed she tied him to it. After they had finished, she then robbed him of all but his clothing, while leaving him in tied naked to the bed. He adds that; he only got free, after being found by the innkeeper come morning. The man doesn't want to lie to his wife, but; he doesn't want to tell her the truth either. Explaining that; he cant enter the inn to get his stuff either as the innkeeper banned him, after he confronted the woman & caused a bit of a scene.

With the player's character accepting to help him, he directs the player's character to where the woman can be found, & what she looks like. He says he'll be waiting at his home, asking the player's character to hurry as he doesn't think he'll be able to hide that its missing from his wife for long.

Upon finding the woman the player's character can;
 A. Brawl. 
  Win - The woman hands it over.
  Lose - The player's character ends up in jail for a while, & when they are released the woman is long gone. Ending the story in failure.

B. Buy it.
  Noticing the woman is wearing the piece. The player's character asks to buys it from her, claiming a dead loved one had something that look similar, & they have been              searching for it since.

C. Play along.    
  After the player's character, & the woman have flirted for a bit. This ultimately leads to the player's character following the woman to a room. Once in the room, the woman       suggest they try something a bit kinky, she then produces some rope. The player's character can;
   1. Start a sex scene.
       After the scene ends, the player's character ties the woman up. After she is restrained, the player's character reveals they were after the stolen jewellery. They then take               their leave, leaving the woman bound & gagged. While taking the jewellery from the room. Thus leaving the woman to be found just as she leaves her victims. 
   2. Skip the sex.
  The player's character ties the woman up, & then reveals to the woman they where hired to retrieve the stolen item. After threatening to shave the woman head if she                doesn't tell the player's character where the jewellery is, the woman nods over to the chest of draws. After retrieving the piece of jewellery, the player's character then leaves      the thief bound, & gagged for someone else to free.

When returning the piece, the player's character can.
 1. Give the jewellery to the man. 
  He will thank the player's character, & give a reward. Ending the story.

2. Give the jewellery to the wife.
  The player's character tells the man's wife he cheated on her. The enraged wife thinks he cheating on her, with the player's character. So as punishment for sleeping with            another woman's husband, she strips, binds & gags the player's character. The man then refuses to help the player's character out of the restraints.  

Spoiler

Upon entering a store; a dead NPC is on the floor, & another surrendered. Either the shopkeeper tells the player's character that they tried to rob them, adding that another got away. From here the player's character is asked to get a guard for them. The player's character is to then talk to a guard, before they can however, a NPC talks to the player's character. This NPC reveals they are one of the ones that tried robbing the store. They ask that the player's character help rescue their friend being held in the store.

Their idea is that; the player's character seduces a guard, & takes him to a private spot. Once there the NPC will knock out the guard, & steal his clothes/armour. They then head to the store, & he takes his friend out of the shop under the guise of taking him to jail. They then return to the guard, where they pile the guards clothes on the ground, & the two would be thieves leave. The player's character then wakes the guard up, claiming he must of passed out from excitement, or something.

The player's character is to then talk to a guard, where upon talking to the guard they can; 
 1. Summon the guard to the store.
  The guard reluctantly follows the player's character the store, saying how it better not be a waste of time. After returning to the store, the guard takes the thief away, & the        player's character gets a one off discount. 

2. Seduce the guard.
  The guard follows the player's character to a secluded spot, where the player's character strips, causing the guard to strip as well. Then; the robber hits him from behind            knocking him out, after this; the player's character redresses, & the robber equips the guards armour. The player's character & the 'guard' then head to the store, where the      guard removes the thief from the store. Shortly after the player's character leaves the store too, & returns to the knocked out guard. Where they activates the guard, causing    the player's character to strip, & waking the guard up. Once awake, he complains about his head hurting, & struggling to remembering what happened.

The player's character can tell him; 
     A) He passed out before they could start anything. - Starting a sex scene.
     B) He passed out after they had finished.   

3. Tell the guard about the robber's plan.   
  The guard thanks the player's character, for telling him. He then tells the player's character to lead him to the spot, & once there the player's character is to strip as they'd          planed. Hoping the thief will attack, adding that he will then arrest the thief, & to avoid revealing it was the player's character that told him about it, he will 'arrest the player's    character on suspicion of conspiring to assault a guard. Once arriving at the location, the player's character is to strip. With this the thief appears to attack the guard, to              which the guard was waiting for. 

The guard then arrests the thief, & tells the player's character to redress before 'arresting' them too. He then binds the player's character's hands, & leads them both into the    city. Once inside city's gates, he tells one of the guards to take the thief away. Once the thief is out of sight, he then remove the bindings from the player's character' hands.      Causing another to question what's happening. He explains that; the thief had planned to ambush a guardsman, the player's character find out, & warned him before                anything could happen. He then arrested the player's character as a way to make the thief think they weren't involved, limiting any chance of retaliation on the player's              character. Afterwards the guard thanks, & rewards the player's character. The player's character then explains that the store has another thief there, & requires a guard to          take the thief out of the store. With this the guard says he'll head there now & takes his leave. Upon returning to the store the player's character is given a one off discount.

Spoiler

After activating a bed to sleep in, while wearing a couple restraints. The player's character awakens to find that they have been stripped of all their gear, the restraints they were wearing or so being removed. But, they are now naked, & inside of a locked room/building. After activating the door, a voice comes from the other side, the voice tells the player's character that; if they want to leave, then they have two choices: 

1: Inside the room is a number of locked chests, nearly all of them being empty, apart from one which contains some items. If the player's character puts on the items, the             door will then be unlocked.

2: If the player's character doesn't feel like wearing want in the chest, then hidden somewhere in the room is the key(s) needed to open the door. 

After the voice has explained, a key is slipped under the door. The voice then tells the player's character it will unlock all the chests in the room/building. After this the voice no longer responds. 

Upon finding & opening the right chest, the player's character finds that's its full of restraints. Asking out loud if they really have to put the items on, the voice replies simply with; "Yes". The player's character can then either; equip the restraints, or search the room for the key(s) to the door.

If/when the items are equipped, the player's character is to walk back to the door. Upon reaching the door, the voice says: "You're free to go", where the door is then unlocked, & the player's character can the take their leave. Or, if the hidden key(s) are found, the voice congratulates the player's character on finding them, thus earning their freedom. The player's character is to activate the door to unlock it, & leave. 

Ending for opening the door with the key(s).
Upon returning from the loading screen, the player's character finds that: They are still in their own bed, they still have all their gear, & are still wearing the restraints they went to bed wearing. Where the event was just a vivid dream.

Ending for equipping the restraints. 
Upon returning from the loading screen, the player's character awakens to find that: They are safe in their bed, but doesn't take long to find that they are now wearing even more restraints than what they went to bed with. 
  - This ending is based on something called; REM Sleep Behavior Disorder. In short, this disorder is where the dreamer acts out their dream(s). -

7. - Warning the longest one - 

Spoiler

A NPC approaches the player's character, claiming they recognise the player's character as famous Bard, or some such performer. The NPC then asks for a autograph, & if they could steel a kiss too. Adding that their friends over there will be jealous. They go on to say; they're willing to pay if needs be. 

The player's character can either;
 1. Play along, for some easy money. Randomly ending with; 
  A - As the player's character gives them the autograph, they hear a click. While the player's character was distracted, another NPC had positioned & locked on a set of                      ankle fetters. Distracted by looking down at the fetters, the other NPC locks on some handcuffs. Not only that; but, one of the NPC steals some of the player's character's          money.  
  B - Play along, & get some gold.

2. Tell them of their mistaken.
  They apologises, & take their leave.

7 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

Hello there.

Just thought to share a 'few' ideas for possible quests/storylines etc. Hopefully something here is useable, & that it's not just a load of boring, useless crap. Anyways, I apologise for the long read, I got a bit carried away while writing.

Hide contents

The use of riddles.

Example: 
The player's character needs to open a locked door. However; there is no keyhole, but there is an inscription. 
It reads; 

2. Something hidden inside a fire pit/place. Like a soot covered key hidden inside a brazier, or a pull chain inside a fire place.

Another way to use riddles, could be to use them to direct the player's character to a location.
Example: 

Along the riverside of a nearby river, the player's character could find a hidden entrance, a reward chest, or whatnot.

Hide contents

The player's character comes across a NPC that asks; if the player's character would like to take part in a series of challenges for the chance of a reward. Adding that only one more participant is needed to start the games. With the player's character questioning what the challenges/games are. The NPC explain that; there are 4 challenges consisting of 3 participants, & the winner is the one who wins 3 of these games, if that's not possible, then a 5th final challenge is played where the winner will take all. The NPC adds that; there will be a number of soul gems around during each game, these gems having been magical created to record what happens around them. The recordings will then be sent to the backers who made the challenge series possible, & to a number selected like minded individuals.

1. Scramble.
   Hidden/scattered round a area, is a limited number of keys. The winner is simply who ever removes the most restraints before the time in up. Or; if one manages to remove       all their restraints. To add to the mix, are a number of fake keys. 

2. Race to the finish.
   Each participant starts in a different location, with the winner of the last round starting farthest away. The participants will each be put in a pet suit, with the option for extra       restraints. The goal is to be the first one to reach the finishing point.  

3. A game of denial.
  The participants are equipped with a chastity belt & a powerful vibrator, & a gag if the participant asks for one. To win, all the participant needs to do is be the last to                orgasm. - A mini game plays, where a bar fills up. The idea is to slow the bar from filling up, by pressing the movement keys in sequence 'W-D-A-W-D-A' etc.

4. Escape.
  Each participant will first pick a furniture that they will be locked into. Once they are lock into the furniture, a number of accessories will be added to the participants to help      motivate them to escape. But: who ever is winning overall at this point, will be locked into the one that's the hardest to escape from. The winner is simply the first to escape.  

All 3 participants start at the same starting point, again wearing a number of restraints. They are then given a head start. After the time is up, a hunting party is sent after          them. The hunters will then use special blunted arrows, that leaves behind a dye mark on what they hit, this to to make sure no participant cheats. The winner is the last one      remaining.

After explaining what they challenges are, the NPC asks if the player's character would like to join in. 

1. Join in.
  The NPC simply follows up by saying; "Fantastic, I'll let everyone know we can now start!" & adding that the rewards will only be handed out after there is a overall winner. 

2. Decline. 
  The NPC says; That's a shame, if you change your mind, we'll be here. But, do be quick we have limited spaces left!"

After a game/challenge has been completed, the player's character is to talk to the NPC again. They then have any restraints removed, & the have the ability to either take a break, or continue to the next game.  

Upon finishing the last game. The NPC tells the player's character that their full reward will be sent out in a few days, in the meantime they get a reward of: 
  The restraints they are wearing are removed, & the player's character is then given a number of restraint keys, & a sum of gold.

For finishing 2nd.

If finished 3rd/last.

After a few days, a couple of male NPC's approach the player's character, claiming that they have the player's character's reward. One of the men hand over a pitiful reward, but; before the player's character can question them over the meagre amount. They then strip, bind & gag the player's character.

For finishing 1st.
 The NPC reads;
Congratulations for coming in 1st. But; the fun doesn't just yet, as the final game is about to begin. You will be racing against the participant that finished in 2nd place. The winner will acquire the keys needed to remove the restraints you are wearing, & the loser will have a forfeit. Because you finished 1st place however; you are granted a head start, & as a further reward; if you so chose, are the two men that have prepared you for your race. With them you can have either; sex with one them, both of them at once, one after the other, or if you wish then you can decline sex altogether. 

Please note; if you do choose to have sex with them, they will remove any restraints that get in the way. But don't worry, once they have finished they will re-add them, & your timer will start. We do hope you can join us again for more fun games in the future! Good luck with the race.

After reading the note out, the NPC asks if the player's character wants to have sex, or wants to just set off to get the keys. 

Finishing 2nd. 
 They read out;
We first would like to thank you participating in our series of challenges. But; the games are not over just yet, as the final is about to begin. You, along with the participant that finished in 1st, will be racing to the keys that are needed to remove those restraints you are wearing. The winner will be freed, while the loser will have a forfeit. But be warned, the participant who finished in 1st has been given a head start as a bonus. So you'd best get a move on! We do hope to see you taking part in our challenges again soon. Good luck in the final! 

Finishing in 3rd place.
 It reads; 
Thank you for participating in our series of games. Unfortunately you came in last place, but; this doesn't mean that you don't get a reward, nor does it mean fun ends just yet! As a reward, we have chosen to gift you with the restraints that have been locked onto you. As a final challenge just for you, you will have to find a way out of them yourself. 
To make your time more enjoyable though, we have added the extremely powerful vibrator from the round 'A game of denial'. We do so hope to see you take part in our challenge series again sometime! Best of luck removing those restraints.
 - This ends the story -

Afterwards the NPC hands over the player's character's copy of the letter, both of the NPCs then bid the player's character farewell. As if not fully understanding the predicament they've left the player's character in. 

The player's character then has to get to the location within a time limit. With the limit for finishing first place being slightly longer than what is given for finishing second. 

The note reading;
       Sorry but you where just too slow, & somebody got here first. As forfeit for your late arrival, you will now spend the next X hours locked in the cell. After which you shall           be released, but; you will be left to find your own way out of the restraints.

The player's character can then either wait the X hours, or just activate the bedroll to skip time forward. After the time is up, the NPC the player's character talked to at the start unlocks the cell. The NPC than thanks the player's character for their participation, & hopes that they will join in again some time. Before parting ways with the player's character, thus ending the story.

Hide contents

The player's character is greeted by a NPC when entering a settlement, one like; Ivarstead. This NPC asks if the player's character came across a carriage on their way to the settlement. After a short dialogue exchange, where they say their new to the settlement. The NPC reveals they're a craftsman, & they are waiting on a delivery of materials & tools. With the player's character asking what type of craftsman they are, the NPC reluctantly tells them they are leatherworker. The leatherworker quickly asks the player's character not to tell anyone, adding that lately when people find out their craft, they get a lot of requests for certain items. They go on to explain/complain that; while these items do bring in more income than normal, they have forgotten the last time they made a saddle, or even a simple satchel instead of leather restraints. Making it sound like making such items (restraints) are beneath them. The leatherworker adds that it ultimately doesn't matter, as they cant do anything, without the material &/or tools that were on the carriage. The leatherworker then asks; if the player's character would find the missing carriage for them, & offers a reward if they where to find it. 

1. Take the job.
   The leatherworker says that; once they start selling items, they we'll give the player's character a share of the profits from the first few sales. But; the reward would take a           few days build.  

2. Take the job, but ask for a set of custom leather restraint set as the reward instead. 

3. Decline.
   The leatherworker tells the player's character if they change their mind, they can be found in the settlement.

After accepting the job, the player's character is to find the carriage. Upon finding the abandoned carriage, the player's character finds the tools, leather & a number of pelts meant for the leatherworker scattered around nearby. After retrieving all parts of the delivery, the player's character is attacked. After killing the attackers, the player's character is to return to the leatherworker. 

Ending for 1.
The leatherworker asks the player's character to return in a few days. After a few days & upon returning to the leatherworker, the player's character is rewarded with a sum of  gold. Ending the story.

Ending for 2.
The leatherworker then asks the player's character to return in a few days. Upon returning to the leatherworker, they hand the player's character a custom set of restraints. Consisting of: a harness, arm & leg cuffs, armbinder, collar & a ball gag. - Perhaps have them be a different colour, making them more unique instead of being the normal; red, black or white variations. A possible colour choice being; Chestnut Brown, where the ball gag has a purple ball, on a brown leather strap. -  

After handing the items to the player's character, the leatherworker goes on to say that; they are now in desperate need of gold. They then ask if the player's character would help. Going on to suggests that; the player's character wear, & talk to people about the items. 

2. Accept.
  The player's character is to then talk to x amount of NPCs about the restraints, & tell them who made them/where to get their own. Afterwards the player's character is to          return to the leatherworker, & collect a reward.   

Hide contents

After entering a city, the player's character is taken hostage by a escaping criminal, the criminal then tells the guards to back off, or they'll kill the player's character.

1. Struggle. 

Were ultimately the criminal has too tight a grip, leaving the player's character at their mercy & leading into a fade to black.    

2. Don't resist. 

Once the fade to black has ended, the player's character finds that they have been abandoned somewhere in the wilds near to the city. While being lightly bound with only a makeshift rope gag & a rope armbinder. The criminal has tethered them to the spot, after a short struggling mini game, perhaps using the movement keys to fill a bar where the tether breaks once the bar has been filled. Allowing the player's character to move freely once again.

Upon returning to the city, & talking to a guard the guard directs the player's character to their commander. Upon speaking to the commander, they asks what happened to the player's character. After a short exchange; the commander explains that the hole thing was surprise drill set up by the steward. Adding that the 'criminal' was paid to escape the city, as to test the city's guards ability to react to such events. The commander then hands a small amount of gold as compensation.  Ending the story.

The criminal has heavily bound the player's character. Again with a mini game to break the tether. Once free to move around, the player's character returns to the city. Upon arriving, one of the guards recognises the player's character, where they remove the gag, & asks what happened. After a short exchange, the guard takes issue with how they player's character spoke to them, where they then re-gag the player's character. 

The guard then informs the player's character that; they will make sure none of the other guards remove the restraints either.  With no other option, the player's character heads to the store where Laura, or Katarina removes the gag from the player's character to explain what happened. After explaining, they remove the rest of the restraints. Possibly for a free, for a fee, or in exchange for a delivery run.

After a few days pass, & while out in the wilds; the player's character comes across a lightly wounded NPC. This NPC being the criminal from the city. After some dialogue exchange, the player's character can;
 3. Get some payback. 
  The player's character asks the NPC if they remember what they did to the player's character. Leading to the NPC to be bound how the player's character once was. After this,    the player's character takes there leave from the area, ending the story.

Hide contents

A male NPC, asks the player's character to help return a stolen piece of jewellery. A piece that was a gift from his wife, before they got married. Admitting that he slept with another woman, he explains that; While travelling, he stayed at a inn, & a woman there seduced him. Adding that while they where in bed she tied him to it. After they had finished, she then robbed him of all but his clothing, while leaving him in tied naked to the bed. He adds that; he only got free, after being found by the innkeeper come morning. The man doesn't want to lie to his wife, but; he doesn't want to tell her the truth either. Explaining that; he cant enter the inn to get his stuff either as the innkeeper banned him, after he confronted the woman & caused a bit of a scene.

With the player's character accepting to help him, he directs the player's character to where the woman can be found, & what she looks like. He says he'll be waiting at his home, asking the player's character to hurry as he doesn't think he'll be able to hide that its missing from his wife for long.

A. Brawl. 
  Lose - The player's character ends up in jail for a while, & when they are released the woman is long gone. Ending the story in failure.

B. Buy it.
  Noticing the woman is wearing the piece. The player's character asks to buys it from her, claiming a dead loved one had something that look similar, & they have been              searching for it since.

C. Play along.    
  After the player's character, & the woman have flirted for a bit. This ultimately leads to the player's character following the woman to a room. Once in the room, the woman       suggest they try something a bit kinky, she then produces some rope. The player's character can;
   1. Start a sex scene.
       After the scene ends, the player's character ties the woman up. After she is restrained, the player's character reveals they were after the stolen jewellery. They then take               their leave, leaving the woman bound & gagged. While taking the jewellery from the room. Thus leaving the woman to be found just as she leaves her victims. 
   2. Skip the sex.
  The player's character ties the woman up, & then reveals to the woman they where hired to retrieve the stolen item. After threatening to shave the woman head if she                doesn't tell the player's character where the jewellery is, the woman nods over to the chest of draws. After retrieving the piece of jewellery, the player's character then leaves      the thief bound, & gagged for someone else to free.

The player's character tells the man's wife he cheated on her. The enraged wife thinks he cheating on her, with the player's character. So as punishment for sleeping with            another woman's husband, she strips, binds & gags the player's character. The man then refuses to help the player's character out of the restraints.  

Hide contents

Upon entering a store; a dead NPC is on the floor, & another surrendered. Either the shopkeeper tells the player's character that they tried to rob them, adding that another got away. From here the player's character is asked to get a guard for them. The player's character is to then talk to a guard, before they can however, a NPC talks to the player's character. This NPC reveals they are one of the ones that tried robbing the store. They ask that the player's character help rescue their friend being held in the store.

Their idea is that; the player's character seduces a guard, & takes him to a private spot. Once there the NPC will knock out the guard, & steal his clothes/armour. They then head to the store, & he takes his friend out of the shop under the guise of taking him to jail. They then return to the guard, where they pile the guards clothes on the ground, & the two would be thieves leave. The player's character then wakes the guard up, claiming he must of passed out from excitement, or something.

The player's character is to then talk to a guard, where upon talking to the guard they can; 
  The guard reluctantly follows the player's character the store, saying how it better not be a waste of time. After returning to the store, the guard takes the thief away, & the        player's character gets a one off discount. 

2. Seduce the guard.
  The guard follows the player's character to a secluded spot, where the player's character strips, causing the guard to strip as well. Then; the robber hits him from behind            knocking him out, after this; the player's character redresses, & the robber equips the guards armour. The player's character & the 'guard' then head to the store, where the      guard removes the thief from the store. Shortly after the player's character leaves the store too, & returns to the knocked out guard. Where they activates the guard, causing    the player's character to strip, & waking the guard up. Once awake, he complains about his head hurting, & struggling to remembering what happened.

The guard thanks the player's character, for telling him. He then tells the player's character to lead him to the spot, & once there the player's character is to strip as they'd          planed. Hoping the thief will attack, adding that he will then arrest the thief, & to avoid revealing it was the player's character that told him about it, he will 'arrest the player's    character on suspicion of conspiring to assault a guard. Once arriving at the location, the player's character is to strip. With this the thief appears to attack the guard, to              which the guard was waiting for. 

The guard then arrests the thief, & tells the player's character to redress before 'arresting' them too. He then binds the player's character's hands, & leads them both into the    city. Once inside city's gates, he tells one of the guards to take the thief away. Once the thief is out of sight, he then remove the bindings from the player's character' hands.      Causing another to question what's happening. He explains that; the thief had planned to ambush a guardsman, the player's character find out, & warned him before                anything could happen. He then arrested the player's character as a way to make the thief think they weren't involved, limiting any chance of retaliation on the player's              character. Afterwards the guard thanks, & rewards the player's character. The player's character then explains that the store has another thief there, & requires a guard to          take the thief out of the store. With this the guard says he'll head there now & takes his leave. Upon returning to the store the player's character is given a one off discount.

Hide contents

After activating a bed to sleep in, while wearing a couple restraints. The player's character awakens to find that they have been stripped of all their gear, the restraints they were wearing or so being removed. But, they are now naked, & inside of a locked room/building. After activating the door, a voice comes from the other side, the voice tells the player's character that; if they want to leave, then they have two choices: 

1: Inside the room is a number of locked chests, nearly all of them being empty, apart from one which contains some items. If the player's character puts on the items, the             door will then be unlocked.

2: If the player's character doesn't feel like wearing want in the chest, then hidden somewhere in the room is the key(s) needed to open the door. 

After the voice has explained, a key is slipped under the door. The voice then tells the player's character it will unlock all the chests in the room/building. After this the voice no longer responds. 

Upon finding & opening the right chest, the player's character finds that's its full of restraints. Asking out loud if they really have to put the items on, the voice replies simply with; "Yes". The player's character can then either; equip the restraints, or search the room for the key(s) to the door.

If/when the items are equipped, the player's character is to walk back to the door. Upon reaching the door, the voice says: "You're free to go", where the door is then unlocked, & the player's character can the take their leave. Or, if the hidden key(s) are found, the voice congratulates the player's character on finding them, thus earning their freedom. The player's character is to activate the door to unlock it, & leave. 

Upon returning from the loading screen, the player's character finds that: They are still in their own bed, they still have all their gear, & are still wearing the restraints they went to bed wearing. Where the event was just a vivid dream.

Upon returning from the loading screen, the player's character awakens to find that: They are safe in their bed, but doesn't take long to find that they are now wearing even more restraints than what they went to bed with. 
  - This ending is based on something called; REM Sleep Behavior Disorder. In short, this disorder is where the dreamer acts out their dream(s). -

Hide contents

A NPC approaches the player's character, claiming they recognise the player's character as famous Bard, or some such performer. The NPC then asks for a autograph, & if they could steel a kiss too. Adding that their friends over there will be jealous. They go on to say; they're willing to pay if needs be. 

A - As the player's character gives them the autograph, they hear a click. While the player's character was distracted, another NPC had positioned & locked on a set of                      ankle fetters. Distracted by looking down at the fetters, the other NPC locks on some handcuffs. Not only that; but, one of the NPC steals some of the player's character's          money.  

Hmm some interesting ideas. They are good DD quest but it is look like not so much tie to Laura's shop. Still could be add to the mod since Laura is a quest mod after all.

PS: Go go Laura, i am waiting for the DD5 patch update.

13 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

Hello there.

Reveal hidden contents

The use of riddles.

Example: 
It reads; 

Example: 

Hide contents

1. Scramble.

2. Race to the finish.

3. A game of denial.

4. Escape.

1. Join in.

2. Decline. 

For finishing 2nd.

If finished 3rd/last.

For finishing 1st.
 The NPC reads;

Finishing 2nd. 
 They read out;

Finishing in 3rd place.
 It reads; 
 - This ends the story -

The note reading;

Hide contents

1. Take the job.

3. Decline.

Ending for 1.

Ending for 2.

2. Accept.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Struggle. 

2. Don't resist. 

3. Get some payback. 

Reveal hidden contents

A. Brawl. 

B. Buy it.

C. Play along.    
   1. Start a sex scene.
   2. Skip the sex.

Reveal hidden contents

2. Seduce the guard.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, that's a lot. Thanks for the suggestions.

There's some good stuff in it. The story is already fully planned and they wouldn't fit in the story, but these could be fun as post-story quests.

I especially like the leatherworker and number 4. But they're all great. :)

5 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

PS: Go go Laura, i am waiting for the DD5 patch update.

I'm working on it. :)

The original idea was finding a note or something in Embershard, but I turned it to 100. I'm massively overdoing it, so it'll take a while. :/

4 hours ago, Laura said:

Wow, that's a lot. Thanks for the suggestions.

There's some good stuff in it. The story is already fully planned and they wouldn't fit in the story, but these could be fun as post-story quests.

I especially like the leatherworker and number 4. But they're all great. :)

I'm working on it. :)

The original idea was finding a note or something in Embershard, but I turned it to 100. I'm massively overdoing it, so it'll take a while. :/

Rest assured, the hype train isn't stopping.

Hey Laura,

During one of the quests, I got to keep a restraint simply called "Sirrina's Yoke".

I thought it was a nice touch; would you consider having each of the story quests leave you with a novelty restraint like that?

So that once you've reached the conclusion, you're left with a whole set of novelty restraints, with each holding memories and a reminder of their respective step in your adventure.

This is an awesome mod!  Just finished the story-line quests.  While I do appreciate a good cliff-hanger ending ... I hope the next series of story quests is in the making and will be released sometime soon.  I'd hate to forget the current story by the time the next set of quests are released. ?

Spoiler

I thought the Jade quest (What She Deserves) was the best quest by far.  The excitement of being outwitted by a foe, being powerless to refuse their commands, and the uncertainty of whether you can get back to the shop.  That was inspired!  Then follow it up with the possibility of accidental enslavement!  I like the way you think! ?