Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

14 minutes ago, worik said:

@Laura 'Lokomootje' Did you already test your newest version with DD5 and the changes that they did ?

The update I'm working on is still using the old DD version. I'm going to update it to DD5 when that's ready for testing.

12 minutes ago, worik said:

I always speedrun the thieves guild because the nightingale armor is the best in the game. So I remember hearing about it, but I never really looked into it. Thanks for the link.

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for your great work.

:blush:

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

your mod is compatible whit  home sweat home and paradise halls   ?

thanks again

I think I remember seeing it mentioned here, but I don't know if they were talking about it being compatible or incompatible. Either way, if it was incompatible I'm sure I would've heard more about it.

You can try it out. Let me know if they go together.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

:blush:

I think I remember seeing it mentioned here, but I don't know if they were talking about it being compatible or incompatible. Either way, if it was incompatible I'm sure I would've heard more about it.

You can try it out. Let me know if they go together.

ok i go try and let you know if they go together.

thanks again for your amazing work and time.

EDIT:  i install the mod and i enter in the shop and buy some devices. all working fine. the physics too.

your mod is amazing. thanks again.

On 1/3/2021 at 6:16 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

ok i go try and let you know if they go together.

thanks again for your amazing work and time.

EDIT:  i install the mod and i enter in the shop and buy some devices. all working fine. the physics too.

your mod is amazing. thanks again.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. :)

DD5 bug report, not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet. In "The Trapped Hunter", after you find Njadi and her restraints are put on you, when the loosening event occurs, the hobble dress is removed but not replaced, so you're naked in an armbinder.   

I have a nagging feeling I already reported this but I can't remember.

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

DD5 bug report, not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet. In "The Trapped Hunter", after you find Njadi and her restraints are put on you, when the loosening event occurs, the hobble dress is removed but not replaced, so you're naked in an armbinder.   

Yes, you (or someone else) did.

I wanted to verify, but got distrac...

Hey look, a squirrel! ?

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Not sure if you already reported it, but it's been reported before.

There's a command used there 'ForceEquipDevice()' that doesn't seem to properly work anymore in DD5. That'll be fixed in the upcoming update.

Tried out the mod with DD5. Found that little bug in "Trapped Hunter", other than that, the storyline didn't seem to have any issue.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:13 PM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Yup, the next update will add new story quests. I've been working on them for quite a while now and they're already coming along nicely.

Hype! Don't wanna be a pain, but is there any rough estimate? As in, "weeks" or "months"?

16 hours ago, Viri1 said:

Tried out the mod with DD5. Found that little bug in "Trapped Hunter", other than that, the storyline didn't seem to have any issue.

That's good.

16 hours ago, Viri1 said:

Hype! Don't wanna be a pain, but is there any rough estimate? As in, "weeks" or "months"?

It's really hard to say. I can only really tell in the last stages of testing. Testing is also probably going to take longer because we're updating to DD5. All I can say is that it's not going to be a week. ?

2 minutes ago, Sarfin said:

Anyone else has this little issue with the ankle chains with the SSE version?

You can check DD 5.0 SE thread and DCL 8.4 SE thread there is many about it.

In short HDT SMP have limited power to animate wrists and ankle chains, what have more than 1 connect point.

As for ankle chains - those works.

When you got on ankle chains - save a game.

Exit to windows.

Return to skyrim

load a save.

While you are into game - chains works.

For that you need install HDT SMP SE mod and for DD 5.0 (in bodyslide build HDT chains)

For DD 4.3 you need install DD ZAZ HDT fix.

Sorry for off-topic...

23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You can check DD 5.0 SE thread and DCL 8.4 SE thread there is many about it.

In short HDT SMP have limited power to animate wrists and ankle chains, what have more than 1 connect point.

As for ankle chains - those works.

When you got on ankle chains - save a game.

Exit to windows.

Return to skyrim

load a save.

While you are into game - chains works.

For that you need install HDT SMP SE mod and for DD 5.0 (in bodyslide build HDT chains)

For DD 4.3 you need install DD ZAZ HDT fix.

Sorry for off-topic...

Thank you i will give it a try :)

I had a slight problem with the A Perfect Fit quest. Nothing wrong on your side, but maybe something you could change nonetheless.

My character is curretly Submissive Lola, and has to wear a collar (any collar) or she'll get zapped.

With the start of the quest, her standard DD collar gets unequipped and Laura's collar was equipped - everything fine.

When I returned to the shop, Laura unequipped the collar, but forgot to lock my old collar back on me. So while I'm stuck in the conversation, I got zapped to death for not wearing my slave collar. There is an easy workaround, Suspend All Events on Lola's MCM page, before starting the conversation with Laura, but maybe you could fix that, too.

58 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

With the start of the quest, her standard DD collar gets unequipped and Laura's collar was equipped - everything fine.

When I returned to the shop, Laura unequipped the collar, but forgot to lock my old collar back on me.

Are you on DD5? If this is indeed a bog standard collar from DD, there might be a possibility that a deprecated function from DD4 is acting up again. Backwards compatibility with DD4 functions has been spotty at best so far.

21 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Are you on DD5? If this is indeed a bog standard collar from DD, there might be a possibility that a deprecated function from DD4 is acting up again. Backwards compatibility with DD4 functions has been spotty at best so far.

No, I don't think so, because it works without a flaw later on in the On The Clock quests, so the not-equipping of the collar seems to be an oversight by the author. HexBolt8 already reacted to this, so Lola won't get zapped for the omission as long as she is in a conversation.

Im playing on SE and my problem is that i cannot continue any further after what she deservers where we try to capture the thief and send her to sloan. But than i get hypnotized by the potion and equipped with the "strong devices" after getting back to Laura i can finish this quest but cant continue further than that. laura talks with me but within the text i dont get any more subtitles and the Quest doesnt continue. If i tap out of the conversation Laura is talking two more sentences but it stops there. Any idea?

Laura's Bondage Shop v3.21 SSE version - by tznvlw.7z installed

13 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

ok found the error. If you are in the dialog with laura you have to let it play through and you have to wait until Laura sets 2 new DialogOptions. The thing is when the old Dialogoptionscreen is up you dont see the subtitles but the dialog still plays....

Glad you found it.

I think I remember more reports like this with the SSE version. Have you found similar issues?

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Yes with the next mission it is the same. Laura is babbeling but no subtitles to see only when i go out of the dialogscreen

i had to restart the game. I will test it later in the evening if i get out of the items of Master what i dont believe

Check if your Foz Ro D-oh is up-to-date and the SSE version. That could cause stuff like that.