Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

3 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_laugh:

Steal with pride, share with delight :angel:

Something like that. :P

1 hour ago, sajmon26 said:

you could add boots to the delivery task

and maybe a shock plug to work faster 

They're not really things I like so I tend not to add them, but you can always use your own if you want.

By the way, boots and a shock plug are not really going to make you faster. :P

2 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

If you're using an adblocker, disabling it could help.

Thank you ma'am! That did the trick. Now i see also those entertaining all "adverts" deconcentrating me even more...

2 minutes ago, piotsze said:

Thank you ma'am! That did the trick. Now i see also those entertaining all "adverts" deconcentrating me even more...

I don't want to use an adblocker because I want to support the site, but I hate those ads.

By the way, that screenshot is used as a thumbnail for when you link the mod. So it's kinda like an ad. :)

I had to make a delivery from her shop to someone in falkreath. I took the direct fast travel to the tavern and then to the customer.It was not far away. The dialogue said I was late although I never waited, fought or anything else.. What time is expected to be on time?

Btw I really like the dialogue with laura talking about Captured dreams when you start the first delivery to Swain.

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I had to make a delivery from her shop to someone in falkreath. I took the direct fast travel and the dialogue still said I was late. What time is expected to be on time?

As mentioned some posts above, fasttravel takes more ingame time then regular walking/jogging. And where is the fun to fasttravel, when you just got that nice equipment ;)

41 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

As mentioned some posts above, fasttravel takes more ingame time then regular walking/jogging. And where is the fun to fasttravel, when you just got that nice equipment ;)

Good to know. But what about longer travels to for example Solitude or Windhelm? Even without fasttravel it would take too long I think. Exspecially when I fail at this short route shop-falkreath befor.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

But what about longer travels to for example Solitude or Windhelm?

As discussed above, "fast" travel is anything but fast.  It's more like a brisk walking speed.  Running with a bit of sprinting mixed in has a much shorter travel time, whether the distance is short or long.

22 hours ago, Thornagar said:

AAAA im sooo looking forward to finding out who this perfect girl is and continuing the story.

:blush:

22 hours ago, Thornagar said:

btw with the armbinder option when she ties you up for free could you also give an option where she askes you if you want thigh high boots? (My fav combo XD)

I don't want it to be a free way to get the restraints you want. It would make it too complex and it doesn't make sense that a shop would give it all away.

You can always ask for the armbinder and then equip your own boots if you want. (But you'll have to buy them :P)

I have finally tried new courier job and really like it - reminds me of doing courier jobs for Captured Dreams owner.

I have one request - please make the base pay and tip from a customer configurable in MCM, because default numbers are quite low and the only motivation do repeat this quest is for the fun of the job itself. Everyone has different economic settings in their playthrough and 200 for a courier job may be not enough for the time spent on delivery.

I'm using the SSE version of 3.12. This is the first time I've played this mod, and it is really impressive!

I do have a question. When doing the Seeking the Curse, after returning to the shop, Laura and Katarina are always unable to unlock the restraints, and suggest going to Swain.

I have tried different values for the MCM option of unlocking chance -- 0%, 66% (the default), and 100% -- but the result is always the same.

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I don't understand the purpose of the MCM unlocking chance option? Thanks!

16 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I'm using the SSE version of 3.12. This is the first time I've played this mod, and it is really impressive!

I do have a question. When doing the Seeking the Curse, after returning to the shop, Laura and Katarina are always unable to unlock the restraints, and suggest going to Swain.

I have tried different values for the MCM option of unlocking chance -- 0%, 66% (the default), and 100% -- but the result is always the same.

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I don't understand the purpose of the MCM unlocking chance option? Thanks!

You're not doing anything wrong, the quest is just missing the script property Laura_STC_EndUnlockChanceGlob.

Hopefully this is okay with Laura but here's a temporary fix in the meantime.

EDIT: Not needed anymore, grab the new update.

Make sure Seeking the Curse is not running when you use this file. Wouldn't hurt to save and reload either after installing the fix. Try the quest again at 100% set in the MCM, you shouldn't be sent to Swain.

18 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

I have finally tried new courier job and really like it - reminds me of doing courier jobs for Captured Dreams owner.

Glad you like it. :blush:

It's not a coincidence that it's like CDS' delivery. I used Vel's delivery quest as an example. With his permission of course. :)

18 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

I have one request - please make the base pay and tip from a customer configurable in MCM, because default numbers are quite low and the only motivation do repeat this quest is for the fun of the job itself. Everyone has different economic settings in their playthrough and 200 for a courier job may be not enough for the time spent on delivery.

I was thinking of making it scale with level like vanilla quests. But you're right, everyone's game is different so it's better to make it configurable.

A few comments again :classic_shy:

First, thank you again for this ?! 

On 4/23/2020 at 3:10 PM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I personally don't like the chastity bras, so I made sure others get the choice to not wear it.

Spoiler

LBS.0.jpg.47b65ae5472f1d0009901e75a5d6decb.jpg

:classic_happy:

Even if it's only in game, they are ugly!

Spoiler

LBS.1.jpg.753541c24fc0dfdf8e47b60ffb0f8b2b.jpg

Bah! ?

Second, a feature idea

While I was looking under Laura's counter, the book made me think ?

Spoiler

LBS.3.jpg.7f14af36b0251f933a9d586207aebe2b.jpg

She could expand her merchandise with dirty (a.k.a. forbidden/secret/naugthy/..)  books ?

Since we would need the first page(s) with content either as text or as pictures, we would require some free-use content or we could try for a community effort.

E.g. "The Sisterhood of Dibella" mod uses historical and therefore public domain pictures.. just an idea :classic_shy:

Third, a little bug.

The delivery recipient was my own follower right behind me.

Spoiler

LBS.2.jpg.98b53d5627b2cb89a54c3276455bf232.jpg

I'd say the quest aliases need a few more conditions, e.g. eliminate the shop from the locations, eliminate the PC's followers..

23 minutes ago, worik said:

A few comments again :classic_shy:

First, thank you again for this ?! 

Reveal hidden contents

LBS.0.jpg.47b65ae5472f1d0009901e75a5d6decb.jpg

:classic_happy:

Even if it's only in game, they are ugly!

Reveal hidden contents

LBS.1.jpg.753541c24fc0dfdf8e47b60ffb0f8b2b.jpg

Bah! ?

Glad I'm not the only one. :)

Second, a feature idea

While I was looking under Laura's counter, the book made me think ?

Reveal hidden contents

LBS.3.jpg.7f14af36b0251f933a9d586207aebe2b.jpg

She could expand her merchandise with dirty (a.k.a. forbidden/secret/naugthy/..)  books ?

Since we would need the first page(s) with content either as text or as pictures, we would require some free-use content or we could try for a community effort.

E.g. "The Sisterhood of Dibella" mod uses historical and therefore public domain pictures.. just an idea :classic_shy:

I don't know if I'll add it, but I'll keep it in mind.

Third, a little bug.

The delivery recipient was my own follower right behind me.

Reveal hidden contents

LBS.2.jpg.98b53d5627b2cb89a54c3276455bf232.jpg

I'd say the quest aliases need a few more conditions, e.g. eliminate the shop from the locations, eliminate the PC's followers..

I thought I already excluded followers, but I forgot to add it. I was finishing up an update so you're just in time. :)

Update v3.13 is now up!
I fixed some things that weren't working like they should and added more customisation.
v3.10 was kinda complex, so there were a lot of things that could go wrong and some of them did go wrong. :P But I think we're getting close to getting it how it should be.
Warning: Please load a save where Seeking The Curse and On The Clock are not active.

Change log for v3.13:

Added: The base gold rewards for [Seeking The Curse] and [On The Clock] are now customisable in the MCM.
Thank to glebbus13 for the suggestion.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] The Unlocking success chance MCM option for Seeking The Curse wasn't working because I forgot to link the property. It now works like it should.
Thanks to UnEvenSteven for pointing it out.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] The way the quest equipped devices was sometimes bugged.
There was still a chance that it would try to equip both a straitjacket and a catsuit. Those 2 aren't compatible so that shouldn't happen.
It also sometimes equipped a body restraints when it was only supposed to equip head restraints.
It should now be fixed.

Fixed: [On The Clock] Followers could still be selected as customers. That is kinda really silly so I fixed it.
Thank to worik for reporting it.

11 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't know if I'll add it, but I'll keep it in mind.

We have dozens (ok, not litterally, but a few) mods which could profit from such book ressources.

Some people here have started a few concept studies, but it's not really an effort in it. At least @karlpaws has something in his blog to get started.

Just shout out if the idea is put on your list.  In my opinon, it sounds like we should create a LL modders ressource with such naughty stuff :classic_laugh:

Basically we would have to make sure, it's not relying on 3rd party content with questionable copyrights :classic_unsure: