Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

3 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Also i love the idea of timed locks, and timed chastity belts. They should be possible for any restraints? Just don't use the one they sell at Dollmaker because it's bugged and never frees player. It might even be possible to still need a key after the time ends.

I really like the idea of timed restraints. I haven't made any custom devices yet. But it's definitely on my list.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

View File

Laura's Bondage Shop V1 18-sept-2018

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Change Log:
v1: Intial release ļ»æ

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices
  • Special Edition Compatible
    ļ»æ

View File

Ā 

I havnĀ“t tried it for the moment but I think the mod "Withrun Brothel" will conflict with your mod because it looks like the same location where your Shop ist placed.

Ā 

Just now, Strathi123 said:

I havnĀ“t tried it for the moment but I think the mod "Withrun Brothel" will conflict with your mod because it looks like the same location where your Shop ist placed.

Ā 

Thanks for letting me know. Others have also pointed this out and the shop will be relocated for the next update.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

This is my first mod and I'm really nervous. ?

This shop was truely needed! ?

Don't bite your fingernails! (maybe a ballgag could help you here ? )

10 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

If I were to move it, I'll keep it in the Whiterun area. The shop has whiterun architecture with whiterun interior so moving it far from whiterun will make it look very out of place.

Whiterun the most mod-crowded terrain in Tamriel .. I suppose. :classic_wacko:

Ā 

Options

1. Since the spot is not frequented much (In fact I don't know a single mod that uses it) I suggest to place it as an optically attached building wall-to-wall on the west side of the Honnigbrew Meadery. A smaller version on the south side may work, too.

Spoiler

a3.jpg.506e8ec3ad93ad915de3c5c15606dfc5.jpg

Ā 

2. Same thing, but attached to the south-facing wall of Pelagius Farm

Spoiler

a4.jpg.6450d35e2b8f3da877ed89c519c5541f.jpg

Ā 

The trouble with ALL of these is, that you add another ressource-hungry object to a crowded area - that makes it a second doomsday Dawnstar. Prone to CTD many unoptimized setups :classic_unsure:

Ā 

3.Ā  Best idea for me would be to forget about the exterior and place a simple cell-entry door at or into an existing convenient building.

Ā 

4. A compromise could be a small annex building to one of the above locations, only big enough for stairs that lead you downwards into a basement styled shop. ...

At least that way could fit to give te shop a naughty and sleazy character :classic_wink: ... but obviously it would require a redesign of the interior cell :classic_sad:

Just now, worik said:

This shop was truely needed! ?

Don't bite your fingernails! (maybe a ballgag could help you here ? )

Whiterun the most mod-crowded terrain in Tamriel .. I suppose. :classic_wacko:

Ā 

Options

1. Since the spot is not frequented much (In fact I don't know a single mod that uses it) I suggest to place it as an optically attached building wall-to-wall on the west side of the Honnigbrew Meadery. A smaller version on the south side may work, too.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

a3.jpg.506e8ec3ad93ad915de3c5c15606dfc5.jpg

Ā 

2. Same thing, but attached to the south-facing wall of Pelagius Farm

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

a4.jpg.6450d35e2b8f3da877ed89c519c5541f.jpg

Ā 

The trouble with ALL of these is, that you add another ressource-hungry object to a crowded area - that makes it a second doomsday Dawnstar. Prone to CTD many unoptimized setups :classic_unsure:

Ā 

3.Ā  Best idea for me would be to forget about the exterior and place a simple cell-entry door at or into an existing convenient building.

Ā 

4. A compromise could be a small annex building to one of the above locations, only big enough for stairs that lead you downwards into a basement styled shop. ...

At least that way could fit to give te shop a naughty and sleazy character :classic_wink: ... but obviously it would require a redesign of the interior cell :classic_sad:

This helps a lot. I assumed the spot next to the brewery would already be taken, that's a good one.

I did already move the shop and tested it though. But theses will still probably come in handy.

Looks cool!

Ā 

Everything works as it should.Ā 

Ā 

Looking foward for more updates!

Ā 

Any future plans? Quests,errands,tasks etc?

Ā 

Some ideas/suggestion for tie up feature:

Would like to see someĀ variants like:

- Tie my up and take all keys

- Tie my up for some time - device will be eitherĀ automatically unlocked or we will have to talk to her to unlock us after some time - it could also work as small quest basically she will ask player to test some new devices for a small amount of gold for some time,Ā we can determineĀ how long, longer = more goldĀ - since it's your first mod i guess it's cool idea for first quest :)

-Ā Just tie me upĀ 

Ā 

AnywayĀ 

Keep up the good work!

52 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'll move the shop to somewhere near whiterun. Which mod is conflicting with the shop for you?

Ā Thank you .. Whiterun Brothel as in the above pictures by Tyrant99 ..Ā  One of their Questlines involves a cage right under where the picture shows your shop..Ā  but hopefully the 101 update will sort that nicely..Ā  Cheers for the quick fix.. I am off to do a little shopping haha...Ā 

Just now, Jappa123 said:

Looks cool!

Ā 

Everything works as it should.Ā 

Ā 

Looking foward for more updates!

Ā 

Any future plans? Quests,errands,tasks etc?

Ā 

Some ideas/suggestion for tie up feature:

Would like to see someĀ variants like:

- Tie my up and take all keys

- Tie my up for some time - device will be eitherĀ automatically unlocked or we will have to talk to her to unlock us after some time - it could also work as small quest basically she will ask player to test some new devices for a small amount of gold for some time,Ā we can determineĀ how long, longer = more goldĀ - since it's your first mod i guess it's cool idea for first quest :)

-Ā Just tie me upĀ 

Ā 

AnywayĀ 

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the suggestions. I have lots of plans for this mod. But there are many things that I have to learn before I can make them.

I'm already busy to try to get her to remove your keys after tying you up, but I'll have to take another deep dive into Cursed Loots code before I know how.

I haven't made custom devices yet, but timed devices is something that was already on my list and others have also suggested it.

I'm also planning to add repeatable quests where you help her track down cursed restraints. I have to figure out how to make a quest first. There are many great tutorials and I know the basics.

I really like this store! It's nice and small, feels welcoming, and the little backstory chat and offers are great. It's also really nice to have a sub-perspective shopowner.

That got me thinking, though. The item list isn't a hundred pages long, and she seems so eager to tell her customer about the bondage traps she's experienced, so, d'ya think she might be the kind of shopowner to describe her wares, what each item is, how they feel? Something like 'Tell me about your wares', and then 'Tell me about your gags' and then 'Tell me about ball gags,' maybe?

Then again, that might be a lot of descriptive work, and you've got a lot a' plans and lots a' suggestions from other people already.

sweet, great idea!

if your shop and WBR work together (and are located so close to another), there might be a shopping quest in order =D

(curse you soft dependencies^^)

Ā 

this will be the counterpart to apachiis divine elegance store for the slave with style ?

you could even sell other shiny stuff from armor mods all round

Ā 

some more devious quests are always welcome ?

55 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I have lots of plans for this mod. But there are many things that I have to learn before I can make them.

I'm already busy to try to get her to remove your keys after tying you up, but I'll have to take another deep dive into Cursed Loots code before I know how.

I haven't made custom devices yet, but timed devices is something that was already on my list and others have also suggested it.

I'm also planning to add repeatable quests where you help her track down cursed restraints. I have to figure out how to make a quest first. There are many great tutorials and I know the basics.

Great!Ā 

I also tried to create my first mod recently i wanted to make dialogue mod for every npcĀ based on dd basically simple submissive dialogues that end with script that equipp device on player i manage to get dialogue appear(still not sure how lol)Ā but "attach" script to it is a bit harder :/

32 minutes ago, Axolu said:

I really like this store! It's nice and small, feels welcoming, and the little backstory chat and offers are great. It's also really nice to have a sub-perspective shopowner.

That got me thinking, though. The item list isn't a hundred pages long, and she seems so eager to tell her customer about the bondage traps she's experienced, so, d'ya think she might be the kind of shopowner to describe her wares, what each item is, how they feel? Something like 'Tell me about your wares', and then 'Tell me about your gags' and then 'Tell me about ball gags,' maybe?

Then again, that might be a lot of descriptive work, and you've got a lot a' plans and lots a' suggestions from other people already.

Thanks for the kind words. ?

There used to be a dialog option where she would describe the restraints when I was still working on it. It sounded unnatural and weird at the time and having her describe all restraints takes a lot of work. It would also require me to update it whenever a new device comes out.

Ā 

I'll likely add an option to ask her about her favorite restraints as a middle ground. But i'll see if I can make the restraints descriptions work.

Ā 

Adding dialog is also a bit difficult for me as english isn't my first language. I had to see some dialog 5 times before I saw how dumb it sounded.

13 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Great!Ā 

I also tried to create my first mod recently i wanted to make dialogue mod for every npcĀ based on dd basically simple submissive dialogues that end with script that equipp device on player i manage to get dialogue appear(still not sure how lol)Ā but "attach" script to it is a bit harder :/

You can use my mod as an example. The download comes with the source scripts and dialog views .xml files.

I also suggest watching Darkfox127's youtube tutorials for the dialog. Those helped me a lot.

Ā 

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

26 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

sweet, great idea!

if your shop and WBR work together (and are located so close to another), there might be a shopping quest in order =D

(curse you soft dependencies^^)

Ā 

this will be the counterpart to apachiis divine elegance store for the slave with style ?

you could even sell other shiny stuff from armor mods all round

Ā 

some more devious quests are always welcome ?

That could be nice. But I haven't even made a quest or a custom device yet. I'm going to take it one step at a time.

I also haven't installed WBR yet, so I may need to take a look at it someday.

I just started to peek into your mod.... it edits something from the drunken huntsman... did you take Elrindirs house as a template ?

it might be worth to check if you can strip some (probably) unnecessary/accidental edits from the mod?

Ā 

I'll try to peek a bit further under your mod's skirt in the next hour :classic_wink:

Ā 

Edit:

+1 :classic_biggrin:

Oh, and you should give the mod a run through TES5Edit and probably clean it.

Ā 

checking for errors:

Spoiler

[00:00] LauraContainer "Laura's Stock" [CONT:07004F05]
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [06047C05] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [06047C07] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [0604816C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486D3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486D7] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486DA] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486DD] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486E0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486E3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [0604ACE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:000E434F] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  REFR -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00] [REFR:000E434E] (places TreeDeadShrub [TREE:000A731C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  REFR -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00] All Done!

These ones "[00:00]Ā Ā Ā Ā  CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [0604ACE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >" can most likely be ignored, since my DD in that profile is this 4.0

Ā 

But a cleaning run made it:

Spoiler

[Filtering done]Ā  Processed Records: 894008 Elapsed Time: 00:09
Undeleting: [REFR:000E434E] (places TreeDeadShrub [TREE:000A731C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
Undeleting: [REFR:000E434F] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]Ā  Processed Records: 496, Undeleted Records: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Removing: [REFR:0007804F] (places TreeYellowShrub02 [TREE:000AAE74] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunExterior16 [CELL:0000963A] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-4))
Removing: CWSiegeAttackTrigge6Whiterun [REFR:0009B95E] (places defaultSetStageTRIGPlayerOnly [ACTI:00099312] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunExterior01 [CELL:0000961B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-3))
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunExterior01 [CELL:0000961B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-3)
Removing: WhiterunExterior01 [CELL:0000961B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-3)
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]Ā  Processed Records: 496, Removed Records: 4, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Ā 

reference v1.0.1

Ā 

Ā 

Edit:

And some location hints, sorry for the darkness .. it's been midnightĀ  :classic_ph34r:.

Spoiler

S122398.jpg.f42aaa34ed4a7d372414d41c2f21e03f.jpg

Colliding mod is "Mule in Skyrim" - the shop is right in the middle of the farm house.

Better recognizable at the back

S122400.jpg.c0a8371e170905f9ff09482adcb2e526.jpg

Ā 

And a small collison with Etac

S122399.jpg.4b4922b846a134a71fd48bc2bb070f57.jpg

Suggestion to solve both issues: Move the house one step further west. - Position it's east wall where it's west wall is right now.

Ā 

And now I see, why I noticed the Huntsman records in the esp :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Ignore invisible Laura, I'm sure it's my unfit DD in the test setup

S122401.jpg.0723e93631a43d7cc85115fe52daeee0.jpg

Ā 

2 hours ago, worik said:

Existing troublemaker hotspots from the mods that I use myself... but for sure there are many more

a6.jpg.269ebd805a0fd2c898c21a778483d777.jpg

Ā 

Red: I am sure!

orange: an older mod - not sure if that's relevant

Ā 

FWIW, the Orange ? might conflict with New Heimdall, one of the better player homes near Whiterun.Ā  It has a driveway that runs all the way to the road too

Ā 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29786

Ā 

The images there provide a map, and external location pics

Ā 

11 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

FWIW, the Orange ?

.. and this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37121

and some more. Including a small settlementĀ  ... though I've never heard about them here by LL members. So they might be popular here.