Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

The more bondage mods, the merrier!
I gave it a go and everything works nicely as it should :classic_biggrin:

Suggestions:

• A thing I would love to see when it comes to most bondage mods is the choice between different restraints.
    For example, Laura mostly sells Black Leather restraints. I'd love to see an MCM option at some point where I could choose other ones, like Red Ebonite.
  • Randomization is for me a key point.
    I've done the tie me up as helpless slave a few times and it always gives me the same set.
    This might just be me being picky though :classic_wacko:, but I would love to see her bind me tight in different restraints eventually.

Then again, like you said, these might be things you don't know yet. So I hope there will be plenty of experienced modders out there to provide support.

So far so good, I'm happy to see another modder in the DD scene.
Would love to see the progress on this one, keep it up!

1 hour ago, worik said:

Oh, and you should give the mod a run through TES5Edit and probably clean it.

checking for errors:

Reveal hidden contents

[00:00] LauraContainer "Laura's Stock" [CONT:07004F05]
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [06047C05] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [06047C07] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [0604816C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486D3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486D7] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486DA] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486DD] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486E0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [060486E3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [0604ACE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:000E434F] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
[00:00]     REFR -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00] [REFR:000E434E] (places TreeDeadShrub [TREE:000A731C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
[00:00]     REFR -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00] All Done!

These ones "[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [0604ACE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >" can most likely be ignored, since my DD in that profile is this 4.0

But a cleaning run made it:

Reveal hidden contents

[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 894008 Elapsed Time: 00:09
Undeleting: [REFR:000E434E] (places TreeDeadShrub [TREE:000A731C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
Undeleting: [REFR:000E434F] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of LaurasBondageShopExt [CELL:0000963B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 3,-4))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 496, Undeleted Records: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Removing: [REFR:0007804F] (places TreeYellowShrub02 [TREE:000AAE74] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunExterior16 [CELL:0000963A] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-4))
Removing: CWSiegeAttackTrigge6Whiterun [REFR:0009B95E] (places defaultSetStageTRIGPlayerOnly [ACTI:00099312] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunExterior01 [CELL:0000961B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-3))
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunExterior01 [CELL:0000961B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-3)
Removing: WhiterunExterior01 [CELL:0000961B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-3)
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 496, Removed Records: 4, Elapsed Time: 00:00

reference v1.0.1

Edit:

And some location hints, sorry for the darkness .. it's been midnight  :classic_ph34r:.

Reveal hidden contents

S122398.jpg.f42aaa34ed4a7d372414d41c2f21e03f.jpg

Colliding mod is "Mule in Skyrim" - the shop is right in the middle of the farm house.

Better recognizable at the back

S122400.jpg.c0a8371e170905f9ff09482adcb2e526.jpg

And a small collison with Etac

S122399.jpg.4b4922b846a134a71fd48bc2bb070f57.jpg

Suggestion to solve both issues: Move the house one step further west. - Position it's east wall where it's west wall is right now.

And now I see, why I noticed the Huntsman records in the esp :classic_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

Ignore invisible Laura, I'm sure it's my unfit DD in the test setup

S122401.jpg.0723e93631a43d7cc85115fe52daeee0.jpg

I didn't clean it with TES5edit because I didn't know if it would break things. But I really should clean it. Thanks for the tip.

I did copy the Drunken Huntsman interior and exterior, but I'm pretty sure I didn't edit the existing one. Unless I did it by accident.

46 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

The more bondage mods, the merrier!
I gave it a go and everything works nicely as it should :classic_biggrin:

Suggestions:

• A thing I would love to see when it comes to most bondage mods is the choice between different restraints.
    For example, Laura mostly sells Black Leather restraints. I'd love to see an MCM option at some point where I could choose other ones, like Red Ebonite.
  • Randomization is for me a key point.
    I've done the tie me up as helpless slave a few times and it always gives me the same set.
    This might just be me being picky though :classic_wacko:, but I would love to see her bind me tight in different restraints eventually.

Then again, like you said, these might be things you don't know yet. So I hope there will be plenty of experienced modders out there to provide support.

So far so good, I'm happy to see another modder in the DD scene.
Would love to see the progress on this one, keep it up!

I'm planning to add randomization, but I wanted to keep v1 manageable. Randomisation will be a big part of the quest I'm planning.

The "Tie me up/special offer" thing started as a way for me to test the equipDevice() function. I ended up liking it a lot and decided I wanted to add more to it. Right now it just gives you my favorite restraints. I will probably add more options eventually.

I also kept in mind that she should give you the more realistic restraints. I don't know if you've even worn a gag or armbinder, but wearing them for more than 2 hours can be unpleasant. No matter how much you like it. She wouldn't give you restraints that are just unpleasant. That's why I didn't include things like the metal yokes, as the weight of them will be a problem. Or open chastity belt, the chastity belt in itself is intense and closing the back is a really bad idea for longer wear. I might add an option like: "Give me punishing restraints".

I had all colour variations of the restraints at first, but it just straight up CTD'd as soon as the barter menu shows up. So I kept it to a minimum.

I'll likely add more colour opions eventually.

11 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I really like the idea of timed restraints. I haven't made any custom devices yet. But it's definitely on my list.

Might want to check out the dev repo. Timed devices are now a standard DD feature. :)

And congratulations on the release! \o/

3 minutes ago, Krynn said:

IMG_20180918_165304.thumb.jpg.1a1e91a33d78239848a9df01b4284698.jpg

Can you please tell me which catsuite or other outfit you are using at laura?

I have saved 3 under caliente tools, synonymous in hdt, but unfortunately get no graphics.

She uses the DDx Black Ebonite Catsuit.

On 9/18/2018 at 5:13 PM, Kimy said:

Might want to check out the dev repo. Timed devices are now a standard DD feature. :)

And congratulations on the release! \o/

Thanks. ❤️

Having a timed feature as standard sounds like music to my ears.

3 minutes ago, Krynn said:

ah perfect, now i found it.
I have DLC MWX, then only mwx, ...
confusing :classic_blink:
Now I have it, thanks a lot and keep it up, the mod looks great! :classic_wub:

Glad it's solved. I was worried something went wrong on my end.

You're all too kind. ?

48 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Randomisation will be a big part of the quest I'm planning.

You need some more quest ideas?

Spoiler

Rough idea - similar like a collectible cards game:

Quest 1

• Find and collect  a set of matching items of one family set
  • having the completed set counts as a special bonus (closes the quest)
  • The various sets have different properties/advantages/disadvantages
  • extension: maybe the shop gets a trophy cellar?

Quest 2

• take a collected set
  • compete with others in their set in a bondage game
  • personally I'd prefer an escape themed game with a few bondage puzzles to solve :classic_blush: though we would need a dark and deep cellar for that ... maybe an ancient dwemer ruin underneth that shop

35 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

Thank you very much for creating this mod! Now we have the Dollmaker up in the cold North, Laura in the heart of Skyrim (and in all our hearts ?) and the Master down south in Falkreath, all our sub's needs are well catered for in almost all of Skyrim. Whoohoo!

And dont forget the Rubber Mistress in the tower!

Hate to pile on the potential conflicts but I've got a large Whiterun mod in the works that mods the following areas circled in red.  Will try to work with on potential conflicts but I'm far enough along some things would be hard to move at this point.  <spoiler alert>

Spoiler

Areas I've added structures too are circled in red.

WHRRexteriormap01.jpg.37219c8b8c3fe901a0f67d3c4d1b1d13.jpg

If you're south and west on the road in front of Whiterun shouldn't bother anything I'm doing or planning to do however.  Same for the space south of the Pelagia farm (though there are some player homes that use that I think but at some point you gotta make choices, believe me I know that lesson well).

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Are those two women vampires or is my Botox going crazy again ?

They're not supposed to look like vampires. But I can imagine that a mod that botoxes them could give you some weird results.

EDIT: you can see how they look in my game in the screenshots on the download page.

19 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Hate to pile on the potential conflicts but I've got a large Whiterun mod in the works that mods the following areas circled in red.  Will try to work with on potential conflicts but I'm far enough along some things would be hard to move at this point.  <spoiler alert>

Reveal hidden contents

Areas I've added structures too are circled in red.

WHRRexteriormap01.jpg.37219c8b8c3fe901a0f67d3c4d1b1d13.jpg

If you're south and west on the road in front of Whiterun shouldn't bother anything I'm doing or planning to do however.  Same for the space south of the Pelagia farm (though there are some player homes that use that I think but at some point you gotta make choices, believe me I know that lesson well).

The areas you marked as red are luckily not where the shop is. So there shouldn't be a problem there.

22 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

thanx for the store with that sweet ladies...

could there be the possibility to add a toggle to the mcm, that makes laura to refuse to sell keys to slaves(people locked in Devices).

or just raise the prices 3-5 times for them...?

I'll see if I can add an option in the MCM like "Double key price when wearing restraints" and "refuse to sell key while player is restrained" or something like that.

I think I can make it work. I could make triple the price like you said, but I think that that would too much.

5 hours ago, worik said:

You need some more quest ideas?

Hide contents

Rough idea - similar like a collectible cards game:

Quest 1

• Find and collect  a set of matching items of one family set
  • having the completed set counts as a special bonus (closes the quest)
  • The various sets have different properties/advantages/disadvantages
  • extension: maybe the shop gets a trophy cellar?

Quest 2

• take a collected set
  • compete with others in their set in a bondage game
  • personally I'd prefer an escape themed game with a few bondage puzzles to solve :classic_blush: though we would need a dark and deep cellar for that ... maybe an ancient dwemer ruin underneth that shop

The set collecting sounds fun. I'll add it to my list.

Hi guys and gals,

I noticed some people had issues with the Bodyslide building of the catsuit (where they were invisible). I used to have that issue too, because there are many old versions of the catsuit that show up in Bodyslide.

There is a chance that you used "mxw catsuit", which isn't the right one. That is likely left over from previous DD versions.

These are the ones you should build:

DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit
DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit TBBP

And these if you also use Cursed Loot

DCL - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit
DCL - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit TBBP

Also, I had someone DM me because he/she needed help and had a suggestion. Personally thanking me was nice, but please keep these posts in this thread where others can see your post and our replies too. Posting those here makes it a lot easier for everyone.

1 minute ago, slvsaris said:

What version of the DD framework does this require?  Might be a good idea to update the requirements with this information.

You're right, I should put that info in the requirements. I totally forgot to do that.

It uses the newest full release versions of the DD mods.