Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

3 minutes ago, MrBig said:

only thing lacking is some repeatable quests that have you locked up frequently.

Laura talks about getting her stock from cursed traps and how they go out hunting for them; what about making that a repeatable job; she asks you to go to a random place (probably boss chest though could be anything I suppose) and when you do you trigger a loot trap (a pseudo trap thats based on this quest rather than actually cursed loot) and you have to return to her with the random restraints.

This is a really simple quest that sounds really fun to do.
I don't know why, but I think this is a great idea as a repeatable quest.
I mean, as long as she doesn't demand a pet suit that's in a boss chest the edge of the map :classic_biggrin:

Played through What She Deserves, everything went really smoothly.
I expected boredom when locked in the cage, but the dialogue between Laura and Katarina kept it interesting.

Overall, great update, can't wait to see what's next!

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

At the end of Locked Away the teaser plug was left in, free for selling. 320 g from it is quite big relative to the reward itself.

I wanted to give the plug to the player, but I forgot that you can just sell it to her for a nice price. I could let her take the plug, but I'll probably reduce the value of the plugs.

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

just wanted to say really love the new update.

The new quest was fun and really loved the dialogue while you're locked in cage. Laura and Kat feel so much more interesting and immersive with it. Can't wait to see what happens with Sloane and where the quests go.

only thing lacking is some repeatable quests that have you locked up frequently.

Laura talks about getting her stock from cursed traps and how they go out hunting for them; what about making that a repeatable job; she asks you to go to a random place (probably boss chest though could be anything I suppose) and when you do you trigger a loot trap (a pseudo trap thats based on this quest rather than actually cursed loot) and you have to return to her with the random restraints.

anyway love the mod; thank you for it

I actually made this mod to learn how to make a quest where you retrieve restraints for her. I want to make it a big and interesting repeatable quest. I could also make it a bit smaller and eaiser to make. It will still take a lot of time to make, but I think I learned enough to make something like this.

53 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

This is a really simple quest that sounds really fun to do.
I don't know why, but I think this is a great idea as a repeatable quest.
I mean, as long as she doesn't demand a pet suit that's in a boss chest the edge of the map :classic_biggrin:

Played through What She Deserves, everything went really smoothly.
I expected boredom when locked in the cage, but the dialogue between Laura and Katarina kept it interesting.

Overall, great update, can't wait to see what's next!

Retrieving restraints for her is the first thing that I added to the notes. It's what I have been working towards from the beginning. Version V1 was the basics with dialogue and simple scripts. V1.10 was the one with my first quests. V1.20 is the one with more complex quests and script functions and also the first attempt at making scenes.

I'm getting really close to making the device retrieving quest.

It's in my notes as [Seeking The Curse]. I could make a less complex version that I can update later like I did with the [Locked Away] quest.

Spoiler

The part in the cell was a challenge. I talked a lot about how hard it is to keep things interesting when the player can do so little. It's good to hear that it worked.

29 minutes ago, countcrapula said:

Loved What She Deserves. Hoping in the future we can actually be shipped off into slavery!

This update was just a first attempt at scenes and complexer scripts.

Player slavery is also something that I want to do.

3 minutes ago, Sarfin said:

How can i find Xayah? She isn't in the Blue Palace o.o

She should be there somewhere. Look on the ground level and don't be afraid to open some doors.

Thank you for update, new quest is amazing.

Am I right that changing minimum time after starting [locked away] quest will be pointless? If I'm right that's good.

Another suggestions:

Maybe Laura should allow you to take cheap items from her shop like ale for free after you complete her quest? Another NPCs in Skyrim act like this.

Maybe Laura should punish you if you ask her to unlock before your time comes. Something like: adding time, resetting time, reducing your payment or adding some new restraint.

For immersing, you can try to add books with bondage stories on bookshelf. (Probably it may cause license issues).

Repeatable quest [Bring me that device] Laura borrowed some of her favorite custom locked device and now she wants its back. Just go and bring its (probably you will bring devices locked on you). 

P.S. Gagged Laura is so cute. Probably you should add chance to find her gagged.

Excellent update, The new quest was great, short and sweet. The twist was nice as was the banter between Laura and Katarina, the snippets of back-story were also interesting. Looking forward to where it all goes next.

The new configurable time and mechanics for Locked Away just make it more fun and interesting. Looks like it wasn't mentioned in your Change Log but I did like the additional dialogue with Laura after you're belted. The player can mention they can't stop moaning or stop touching yourself and Laura will lock a gag or armbinder on the player, respectively. It'd be interesting to see another option, the player tells Laura they can't stop caressing their breasts so she locks a Chastity Bra on the player they can't remove. Laura will only remove it when she removes the belt. Perhaps have this option appear before the armbinder option. Or just have Laura ask the player if they want a Chastity Bra to go along with belt before it's locked on you.

Time for another idea (don't worry, no short novel this time). Investing in Laura's shop. Not necessarily a business partner just helping Laura expand her business. At the start Laura wouldn't have a large inventory of devices, only the most basic devices with the exception of some custom ones (currently used in Locked Away). After the player starts investing, Laura begins to expand her inventory carrying a wider variety of devices. Aside from the trade menu the expanded inventory could be reflected in the shop itself, more and more devices would be put on display. Later investments could see devices lining shelves and custom devices in display cases. Laura's gold amount for trading could also increase, it would start out fairly low but increase to a few thousand by later investments.

It'd change a lot but you could tie investments in to the shop quests. For example the player needs to invest once or twice before Laura will offer the Strange Rock quest. Another investment after that and she'll offer What She Deserves. Basically since you're helping Laura with her shop she begins to trust you more and more and offers special jobs when they're available. Investments could also be used for new devices (timed restraints for example) and devious furniture (when those come out) that Laura will experiment with the player sell in her shop. Just an idea.

I mostly just lurk here, but I'd like to express my genuine interest in this mod. That last quest - What She Deserves - was so well-crafted that I just had to say something. I didn't expect the cage scene - I thought it'd just be "Hey, I'm back, quest over, reward please." In this day and age, it's a rare thing that I'm genuinely surprised or intrigued; this mod - not even a full game, a mod - has managed to both surprise me with the cage scene and interest me in its storyline despite said storyline being only a few minutes long. Well done.

I'm thoroughly interested to see where this mod goes.

As a side-note, you could use the Thotium in a trap for Jade.

I played the new quest and loved it! And as it hints on continuation - I'm totally looking forward for it!

You're certainly on the right path, learning a lot and producing quality content, you have my respect.

Small nitpick, could be bug in my Skyrim:

I really loved when Laura decided to gag herself, so cute!

But later she was talking before sleep and in the morning, still wearing that gag.

She wears that gag since, even after quest end.

Was she coded to remove it at some point?

10 hours ago, keter682 said:

Thank you for update, new quest is amazing.

Am I right that changing minimum time after starting [locked away] quest will be pointless? If I'm right that's good.

Another suggestions:

Maybe Laura should allow you to take cheap items from her shop like ale for free after you complete her quest? Another NPCs in Skyrim act like this.

Maybe Laura should punish you if you ask her to unlock before your time comes. Something like: adding time, resetting time, reducing your payment or adding some new restraint.

For immersing, you can try to add books with bondage stories on bookshelf. (Probably it may cause license issues).

Repeatable quest [Bring me that device] Laura borrowed some of her favorite custom locked device and now she wants its back. Just go and bring its (probably you will bring devices locked on you). 

P.S. Gagged Laura is so cute. Probably you should add chance to find her gagged.

Glad you like it. That one look the longest to make so far.

The min and max time is used when calculating the duration when you start the quest. Changing it when you're already wearing it doesn't change the timer.

I could make some items free for the taking at some point.

Right now, when you ask her to remove it before the time is up. There is a chance that she'll add a few days extra. Seems like you've been lucky.

I'm careful about having her add more restraints, I want to keep the [Locked Away] compatible with my other quests. Resetting time or reducing payment is probably too harsh.

I wanted to put some books somewhere and I wanted to make something like a journal. But that's a lot of work and I rather focus on making quests.

9 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Excellent update, The new quest was great, short and sweet. The twist was nice as was the banter between Laura and Katarina, the snippets of back-story were also interesting. Looking forward to where it all goes next.

The new configurable time and mechanics for Locked Away just make it more fun and interesting. Looks like it wasn't mentioned in your Change Log but I did like the additional dialogue with Laura after you're belted. The player can mention they can't stop moaning or stop touching yourself and Laura will lock a gag or armbinder on the player, respectively. It'd be interesting to see another option, the player tells Laura they can't stop caressing their breasts so she locks a Chastity Bra on the player they can't remove. Laura will only remove it when she removes the belt. Perhaps have this option appear before the armbinder option. Or just have Laura ask the player if they want a Chastity Bra to go along with belt before it's locked on you.

Time for another idea (don't worry, no short novel this time). Investing in Laura's shop. Not necessarily a business partner just helping Laura expand her business. At the start Laura wouldn't have a large inventory of devices, only the most basic devices with the exception of some custom ones (currently used in Locked Away). After the player starts investing, Laura begins to expand her inventory carrying a wider variety of devices. Aside from the trade menu the expanded inventory could be reflected in the shop itself, more and more devices would be put on display. Later investments could see devices lining shelves and custom devices in display cases. Laura's gold amount for trading could also increase, it would start out fairly low but increase to a few thousand by later investments.

It'd change a lot but you could tie investments in to the shop quests. For example the player needs to invest once or twice before Laura will offer the Strange Rock quest. Another investment after that and she'll offer What She Deserves. Basically since you're helping Laura with her shop she begins to trust you more and more and offers special jobs when they're available. Investments could also be used for new devices (timed restraints for example) and devious furniture (when those come out) that Laura will experiment with the player sell in her shop. Just an idea.

I didn't list it in the log because I want people to find that themselves.

I could give her another option that gets you a chastity bra.

But it won't be an unremovable device. I want to keep the [Locked Away] quest compatible with the rest.

The investing sounds interesting.

8 hours ago, Bulkhead said:

I mostly just lurk here, but I'd like to express my genuine interest in this mod. That last quest - What She Deserves - was so well-crafted that I just had to say something. I didn't expect the cage scene - I thought it'd just be "Hey, I'm back, quest over, reward please." In this day and age, it's a rare thing that I'm genuinely surprised or intrigued; this mod - not even a full game, a mod - has managed to both surprise me with the cage scene and interest me in its storyline despite said storyline being only a few minutes long. Well done.

I'm thoroughly interested to see where this mod goes.

As a side-note, you could use the Thotium in a trap for Jade.

That means a lot. Thank you.?

I'm looking for a way to use the Thotium and using it to capture Jade is a good one.

2 hours ago, notwavman said:

I played the new quest and loved it! And as it hints on continuation - I'm totally looking forward for it!

You're certainly on the right path, learning a lot and producing quality content, you have my respect.

Small nitpick, could be bug in my Skyrim:

Reveal hidden contents

I really loved when Laura decided to gag herself, so cute!

But later she was talking before sleep and in the morning, still wearing that gag.

She wears that gag since, even after quest end.

Was she coded to remove it at some point?

Glad you like it.

Spoiler

She is supposed to remove it after. She should walk to the wardrobe behind the counter and remove it before she walks to the cell door to talk to the player.

That never went wrong during testing and I did like 25 runs. Something probably went wrong in your game.

You're all too kind. ❤️

Hello

Now i am  done with your mod i must admit it is a fine piece of work well done :)

it could use some radiant quests though to minimize the time waiting for the next update for example:

Pony courier - Deliver goods across Skyrim in a tack. Lazy ponies end in bondage and cage for a while.

Material deliverie -  Laura is running out of goods!!! - She have to send the player across Skyrim and bring her some new stuff she will find in crates. 

So, obligatory hello world, this is my first post on these forums.

Had the chance to play through the new quests last night, and now I'm hooked for more. Quest design was just the right amount of challenging, without the limitations making it obnoxious, well done.

I can't see anyone commenting on it, but out of curiosity, how many more champions from League will be making their appearance as character names in future releases? :D

Also, is there achance we might get a sneak peek at The List of ideas collected so far?

7 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The min and max time is used when calculating the duration when you start the quest. Changing it when you're already wearing it doesn't change the timer. 

Yeah, it's like I assumed.

Right now, when you ask her to remove it before the time is up. There is a chance that she'll add a few days extra. Seems like you've been lucky.

Okay. Thank.

I didn't list it in the log because I want people to find that themselves.

I could give her another option that gets you a chastity bra.

But it won't be an unremovable device. I want to keep the [Locked Away] quest compatible with the rest.

Oh, whoops.

If not a non-removable device then perhaps a timed restraint? The timed locked function is out now so it could make a for a simple first test of timed locks. When the player asks for a timed Chastity Bra during Locked Away they would be able choose a 2, 4 or 6 day timed lock, nothing major. After the bra unlocks the player could either lock it again or return it to Laura. Also the player shouldn't be able to sell the bra either, it is one of Laura's custom devices after all.

Been seeing plenty of suggestions for using the Thotium Ore to catch Jade, it's a good idea. I know it was stated nothing could be done with the ore but maybe the player and/or Sona could find a way to craft something from it. It could be used to craft some piece of jewelry or even a set of jewelry. Then the player could plant the jewelry somewhere and spread rumors in a location where Jade may have been sighted about some artifact(s) on display/found somewhere. Jade being a thief catches wind of these rumors and sets off to steal the jewelry only to have devices suddenly locked on her when she takes them thus making her easy to catch.

Just some thoughts.

5 hours ago, Sarfin said:

Hello

Now i am  done with your mod i must admit it is a fine piece of work well done :)

it could use some radiant quests though to minimize the time waiting for the next update for example:

Pony courier - Deliver goods across Skyrim in a tack. Lazy ponies end in bondage and cage for a while.

Material deliverie -  Laura is running out of goods!!! - She have to send the player across Skyrim and bring her some new stuff she will find in crates. 

A repeatable job is planned for the next update. I'm now in the brainstorming phase.

1 hour ago, taki17 said:

So, obligatory hello world, this is my first post on these forums.

Had the chance to play through the new quests last night, and now I'm hooked for more. Quest design was just the right amount of challenging, without the limitations making it obnoxious, well done.

I can't see anyone commenting on it, but out of curiosity, how many more champions from League will be making their appearance as character names in future releases? :D

Also, is there achance we might get a sneak peek at The List of ideas collected so far?

Welcome. ?

It was hard to keep it interesting when the player can do so little and I'm glad it works.

You're the first one to comment on the League names. I haven't played LoL in about a year. I love the game, but it brings out the worst in people.

The characters from LoL are still great and I still use it when I need inspiration for a name or character.

I won't share my notes here. I don't want to hype things up too much and it would also put more pressure on me.

33 minutes ago, an awkward situation said:

I really like how "What She Deserves" works. It's hard to make bondage "fun" (how do you keep the player interested if you're taking away their agency?) and some mods fail at it (forcing you to Wait until something happens) but turning the scene into a "fake" cutscene works really well.

That was what I was going for. Really happy to see you like it too.

I wanted to do something with the cell, but I wasn't sure what to do.

So I decided to use it to tell a story to keep it interesting.

You're right, some mods don't work well with it. Being locked in a cell can be hot, it isn't that hot anymore when you're sitting there for 10 mins with nothing to do.

Something similair is going on with the movement restrictive items and the bondage furniture. We tolerate it longer because it's sexy, but it's a big challenge for the creators to keep it interesting.

4 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Oh, whoops.

If not a non-removable device then perhaps a timed restraint? The timed locked function is out now so it could make a for a simple first test of timed locks. When the player asks for a timed Chastity Bra during Locked Away they would be able choose a 2, 4 or 6 day timed lock, nothing major. After the bra unlocks the player could either lock it again or return it to Laura. Also the player shouldn't be able to sell the bra either, it is one of Laura's custom devices after all.

Been seeing plenty of suggestions for using the Thotium Ore to catch Jade, it's a good idea. I know it was stated nothing could be done with the ore but maybe the player and/or Sona could find a way to craft something from it. It could be used to craft some piece of jewelry or even a set of jewelry. Then the player could plant the jewelry somewhere and spread rumors in a location where Jade may have been sighted about some artifact(s) on display/found somewhere. Jade being a thief catches wind of these rumors and sets off to steal the jewelry only to have devices suddenly locked on her when she takes them thus making her easy to catch.

Just some thoughts.

I want to do something with the device timer feature. Having her put timed devices on you in the [Locked Away] quest could be a nice way to use them.

Using the greed of a thief against her is a good idea and using the Thotium is nice.

Ok, so i don't know if i have done "A Strange Rock" quest already. Command: "sqv Laura_AStrangeRockQuest" returns:

--- Quest state -------------

Enabled?              No

State:                    Stopped

Current stage:   0

Priority:             95

I was asking Laura and she sent me to Sona. Quest didn't started. Talking with Sona has got no dialogue option....

Hi, I also just had the pleasure to play through your mod and must say it is a favourite so far. Considering it is just in its initial stages, it promises to be even more amazing in the future.

Just wanted to add a few thoughs to the Jade questline, since I can't wait to see more. Using the Thotium as a lure for the thief is a great idea, but what if (and it's a giant if, since it would mean a loooot of work, so just ignore me if it's too much) the player could have some choice in how to play the quest. There would be different possibilities to continue. The end goal of the quest would be to find a slave for Sloane within a certain amount of time (e.g. 7 days). At the end of this period, Sloane would show up at the shop and demand her slave.

Possibilities:

- Player fails to catch Jade or find a replacement -> Either player sacrifices herself for Laura and gets enslaved or Laura gets enslaved and a rescue quest with Kat triggers.

- Player investigates the possibility of using Thotium to lure Jade -> talk to the NPCs linked to the stone in the first quest (maybe drop hints about it, but without specifics, like you have to find Jade in the blue palace, but no quest marker is present) -> you get the stone and Eorlund and Adrianne team up to produce the ultimate jewerly, then you have to lure Jade.

- Player is joined by Kat and chooses the violent route. -> You find Jade and fight or intimidate her into submission. This can fail (based on player statistics or how the fight goes) and you and Kat have to go back to the shop with your tail between your legs (or something else ;)

- Player finds Jade and reaches an agreement, finding a replacement slave to sell (the Player needs to have admitted to thievery in [What she deserves] and convince Laura that it really is Jade without her removing the hood)

- The Player does none of the above and just tries to capture Jade again with the same strategy -> She outsmarts you again and you go back to the shop to be freed. You might be put back in the cage or not. The only difference could be that this time Jade follows you back, breaks into the shop at night and all three of you are sold to Sloane by her. -> Escape quest triggers.

Anyway, I got too carried away after playing it, I'm aware of that. I do hope though, that I might have delivered some ideas you might want to use ;)

Keep up the great work!

J.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention, as long as the time doesn't run out or you are not sold by Jade, you could try the different approaches if one fails.

3 hours ago, piotsze said:

Ok, so i don't know if i have done "A Strange Rock" quest already. Command: "sqv Laura_AStrangeRockQuest" returns:

--- Quest state -------------

Enabled?              No

State:                    Stopped

Current stage:   0

Priority:             95

I was asking Laura and she sent me to Sona. Quest didn't started. Talking with Sona has got no dialogue option....

Looking at what the console gave you, the quest hasn't been started yet and what the command returned is normal.

Looks like something went wrong with either the alias or the script that needs to start it.

A papyrus log can clear things up for us. Can you post the papyrus log from when that happened?

3 hours ago, JulioRosario89 said:

Hi, I also just had the pleasure to play through your mod and must say it is a favourite so far. Considering it is just in its initial stages, it promises to be even more amazing in the future.

Just wanted to add a few thoughs to the Jade questline, since I can't wait to see more. Using the Thotium as a lure for the thief is a great idea, but what if (and it's a giant if, since it would mean a loooot of work, so just ignore me if it's too much) the player could have some choice in how to play the quest. There would be different possibilities to continue. The end goal of the quest would be to find a slave for Sloane within a certain amount of time (e.g. 7 days). At the end of this period, Sloane would show up at the shop and demand her slave.

Possibilities:

- Player fails to catch Jade or find a replacement -> Either player sacrifices herself for Laura and gets enslaved or Laura gets enslaved and a rescue quest with Kat triggers.

- Player investigates the possibility of using Thotium to lure Jade -> talk to the NPCs linked to the stone in the first quest (maybe drop hints about it, but without specifics, like you have to find Jade in the blue palace, but no quest marker is present) -> you get the stone and Eorlund and Adrianne team up to produce the ultimate jewerly, then you have to lure Jade.

- Player is joined by Kat and chooses the violent route. -> You find Jade and fight or intimidate her into submission. This can fail (based on player statistics or how the fight goes) and you and Kat have to go back to the shop with your tail between your legs (or something else ;)

- Player finds Jade and reaches an agreement, finding a replacement slave to sell (the Player needs to have admitted to thievery in [What she deserves] and convince Laura that it really is Jade without her removing the hood)

- The Player does none of the above and just tries to capture Jade again with the same strategy -> She outsmarts you again and you go back to the shop to be freed. You might be put back in the cage or not. The only difference could be that this time Jade follows you back, breaks into the shop at night and all three of you are sold to Sloane by her. -> Escape quest triggers.

Anyway, I got too carried away after playing it, I'm aware of that. I do hope though, that I might have delivered some ideas you might want to use ;)

Keep up the great work!

J.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention, as long as the time doesn't run out or you are not sold by Jade, you could try the different approaches if one fails.

Making all these options is a lot of work. But there are things in there I could use.

I may use some of these as seperate quests.

Having the player decide what to do is also something I'm not sure about.

I love Skyrim, but I don't like how Bethesda made the whole world revolve around the player.

The player helps around in the shop with various things and I want the player to experience a story. I don't want the whole thing to turn around and reveal that the player is some kind of super being destined for every single thing in the game.

I could give the player a bigger role in the shop, but it's still not the player's shop.

Anyway, here are my thoughts:

Spoiler

[?]

I want to do something with the Thotium is this story. I'm still looking for a good way to use it. Luring her into something trapped with Thotium is something I'm considering.

A violent solution could happen. That's what Katarina wants to do, but she also knows they need something for the Sloane problem.

Setting up an innocent girl. You're an evil man. ?

This is a bit much for now. But I could do something like that down the line.

I want this to be like a quest line with a story in it.

The problem is that what you propose is a quest with about 5 endings. I would then have to make seperate follow-up quests for each ending. Which is 5 times more work.

But like I said, I could use some of these as a follow-up after the [What She Deserves] quest.

1 hour ago, rhino_4 said:

You say that there's a chance she'll add more days if you ask for release from chastity too early. Is the chance configurable, and if you keep asking her too early is it possible for her to add more days than you have set as the max?

The chance for that to happen is not configurable. It's a 1/3 chance when you ask her to remove it before the time is up.

It just adds a few extra days to the time you need to wear it and it doesn't account for the max value.

10 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Looking at what the console gave you, the quest hasn't been started yet and what the command returned is normal.

Looks like something went wrong with either the alias or the script that needs to start it.

A papyrus log can clear things up for us. Can you post the papyrus log from when that happened?

Ok i did about 10 minutes gameplay going to Whiterun and Laura's Shop - just for filling up the log.

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: looking to log by myself i have a strange feeling that i have to many warnings... do you think its time for a new game? ?

EDIT2: Laura please don't bother with this i have solved it already and quest starts. I will make a simple guide for people here but i need time to do that

This is a guide for people experiencing problems when Mod's script (quest in game) don't start.

Either this is becouse there were to many changes made by simply adding or removing mods, or changing the load order and making repeatable savegames.

There is a tool called Save game script cleaner which will help you out. But be warned - make the backup of your save games - before proceeding.

How to use:

1. Open your savegame by clicking button Open (my savegames were located in: "C:\Users\piots\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves") and choose .ESS file to open. Immidietly after opening your savegame file click "Mod editor" button and it should look like this:

image.png.c29dc437ddbbc9c04502f038f5afe635.png

2. After clicking "Mod editor" the new program window will appear with a mod list you have got stored in a savegame file. Locate on the list for an example that mod which script are not starting - in this case "Laura's Bondage Shop.esp" and tick/check it on the left side of a window. Should look like this:

image.png.185683c0e898d30214ecc28f13f571a5.png

3. Click button "Delete created forms (FF)" and after that click also "Delete created scripts (FF)". Close the Mod list window to return to main window of Save game script cleaner. Tick/check on "Auto backup" and hit button "Save".

Those are my two pennies for you out there to help you out if similar situation occur to you, and somehow you can't start a quest inside any game.

Now don't waste time and go to game and load this cleaned savegame. Enjoy! ?

Glad it's fixed for you.

Just a warning though, using a save cleaner isn't always safe. Deleting the scripts from a save can break things.

Many mods rely on the scripts that are saved in your savegame.

If you're experiencing issues because your save isn't working correctly. I suggest that you just create a new one.

4 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Glad it's fixed for you.

Just a warning though, using a save cleaner isn't always safe. Deleting the scripts from a save can break things.

Many mods rely on the scripts that are saved in your savegame.

If you're experiencing issues because your save isn't worked correctly.

I strongly suggest that you just create a new one.

Right, i know that allready - i like to experiment also. First i have broken things with it, than i have repaired savegame. Now isn't that funny? ?

But moreover which is worth to mention - this Tool is not meant only for a one mod - but it will work on any mod.

So the reason for me to use this - was to clear nonexisting (FF) forms...

WARNING PEOPLE - BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH THIS TOOL

1 minute ago, piotsze said:

Right, i know that allready - i like to experiment also. First i have broken things with it, than i have repaired savegame. Now isn't that funny? ?

But moreover which is worth to mention - this Tool is not meant only for a one mod - but it will work on any mod.

So the reason for me to use this - was to clear nonexisting (FF) forms...

WARNING PEOPLE - BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH THIS TOOL

My warning was mostly pointed at the people that saw your guide. I want people to know that savecleaners aren't risk free.