Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

4 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

Finished [What she deserves] quest and i really enjoyed it. The turn of events was quite unexpected, and the scenes were somooth and well-written (i still have flashbacks of broken Captured Dreams scenes sometimes). You've done a great work! I hope that the story unfolds in the next updates and the players will find themselves in a lot of new thrilling predicaments.

Glad it was worked smoothly for you. I spent a lot of time testing it.

I'll definitely continue that story at some point, but I don't have anything concrete yet.

Wow, didn't expect to see me idea there, I'm humbled and it came out way better than I could have imagined.

Thank you for the update, it was very enjoyable, I liked how you weaved in some backstory on the girls during the quest and the future plot threads you planted are intriguing. 

Looking forward to more.    

1 minute ago, pikachu345 said:

Wow, didn't expect to see me idea there, I'm humbled and it came out way better than I could have imagined.

Thank you for the update, it was very enjoyable, I liked how you weaved in some backstory on the girls during the quest and the future plot threads you planted are intriguing. 

Looking forward to more.    

It would be a crime not to do anything with that idea. Your idea was brilliant.

another idea scenario to add to the ever growing list of fun things to possiblly come.

The Challenge.

Laura challenges you to run some errands and on completion of each one an item she has locked on you will be removed.  Set up, Full set of what ever bondage gear is appropriate, a list of people to vist and what item they will remove. However Laura neglects to tell you that each person may have a task for you to perform for them to obtain release. Tasks should be individualised so they can be done in any order for example do you want to remove hand restainsts first or would it be better to get the gag removed so you can speak to people easier.  There could be as few or as many mini quests as wanted and can be made so that the people to visit are as far or as near as waranted by the device they will remove. Once freed return to Laura for a "prize" (I think something a little naughty for being so eager to take on the challenge hee hee)

(Edit,,  or it could be reversed,  each visit adds an item making it harder as time goes on.. )

Of course this is just an outline suggestion as always and can be expanded or contracted depending on what the shop needs.

It is nice to have the shop as a place to visit and great to see it getting more content. Also it never fails to inspire ideas after a visit.

1 hour ago, steelmagpie said:

another idea scenario to add to the ever growing list of fun things to possiblly come.

The Challenge.

Laura challenges you to run some errands and on completion of each one an item she has locked on you will be removed.  Set up, Full set of what ever bondage gear is appropriate, a list of people to vist and what item they will remove. However Laura neglects to tell you that each person may have a task for you to perform for them to obtain release. Tasks should be individualised so they can be done in any order for example do you want to remove hand restainsts first or would it be better to get the gag removed so you can speak to people easier.  There could be as few or as many mini quests as wanted and can be made so that the people to visit are as far or as near as waranted by the device they will remove. Once freed return to Laura for a "prize" (I think something a little naughty for being so eager to take on the challenge hee hee)

(Edit,,  or it could be reversed,  each visit adds an item making it harder as time goes on.. )

Of course this is just an outline suggestion as always and can be expanded or contracted depending on what the shop needs.

It is nice to have the shop as a place to visit and great to see it getting more content. Also it never fails to inspire ideas after a visit.

Sounds interesting.

13 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I do not remember what to do with the ModOrganizer to get the logs, I knew it once, but I forgot.

Not being able to start the scene sounds like a scripting issue, but I need the log to find out what happened.

By the way, did you load a save with the [Locked Away] quest active after updating? That could've also caused this issue.

Either way, enabling the papyrus log is essential for troubleshooting. I'm going to have to guess without one.

Copy these in your skyrim.ini in Documents > My Games > Skyrim >[skyrim.ini]

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

After you put these in and after you saved it, the game will now create papyrus logs when you play the game.

You can find the logs in your documents in the folder [Logs].

The latest one will be called Papyrus.0.log.

You can then post it in here as an attachment so I can take a look at it.

15 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Not being able to start the scene sounds like a scripting issue, but I need the log to find out what happened.

By the way, did you load a save with the [Locked Away] quest active after updating? That could've also caused this issue.

Either way, enabling the papyrus log is essential for troubleshooting. I'm going to have to guess without one.

Copy these in your skyrim.ini in Documents > My Games > Skyrim >[skyrim.ini]

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1 

After you put these in and after you saved it, the game will now create papyrus logs when you play the game.

You can find the logs in your documents in the folder [Logs].

The latest one will be called Papyrus.0.log.

You can then post it in here as an attachment so I can take a look at it.

thanks i know that and i have too.
this is a problem with the ModOrganizer for me.
I can give you the log without it.

I do not know if that helps.

Papyrus.0.log

25 minutes ago, Krynn said:

thanks i know that and i have too.
this is a problem with the ModOrganizer for me.
I can give you the log without it.

I do not know if that helps.

Papyrus.0.log

Looking at the timestamps, it seems that this log is from when you played for 15 secs and that doesn't give me enough info.

I want you to play the part from my mod that didn't work for you and I then want to see the log from that.

16 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Looking at the timestamps, it seems that this log is from when you played for 15 secs and that doesn't give me enough info.

I want you to play the part from my mod that didn't work for you and I then want to see the log from that.

Papyrus.0.log

otherwise everything works, only the scene with the belt is not.

Hello all.
Although what there is so far is short, it has all been really well put together & so far no issues, its quality over quantity.
Its going to be very intresting to see how this turns out in the future.     

As a possible short term solution to Laura & Katarina problem with Sloane, how about a team up with Jade?  As a thief she may know away to deal with Sloane, like having the player character be a distract while Jade steals a journal that incriminates & thus resaults in Sloane being sent to a jail for a time, allowing time for a more long term solution to be found.      

A idea that connects the two quests; A Strang Rock & What She Deserves. 
As a possible way to catch the thief later on in the storyarch, could be to arm the player with the strange rock.  The quest plays out with the player being tasked to follow up a new lead about the thief's location, upon arrival the thief surprises the player's character with a ambush of some sort, then out of curiosity she takes the rock off of the players's character where the rock's magic then binds the thief.  Then the trip back to the store is a matter of the gagged leading the blindfolded.

As possible in game reason given for the rock's magic not effecting the player's character could be that there's a gemstone that negates the rock's binding magic, & the only way to ensure the thief doesnt take the gem first thus becoming immune to the rock's magic is to install the gem into a couple of plugs &/or piercings, & the only way to secure them is by locking on a special chastity belt & bra set that cant be removed by anyone other than Laura or Katarina, however as a side effect the plugs & piecings have very strong vibrations.

A suggestion for a repetable job; Home Services.
Unsure if some of these would fit in, if not then hopefuly they may atleast give some ideas.

Every now & then the player receives a quest from either a courier or directly from Laura to visit someone at there home.

Upon arrival the client can either;
A)  Have the player tie the client up, some might just want to be bound while others might want to be tied & dominated. 

B)  A couple thats new to bdsm & inexperienced would like abit of help learing the ropes.

C)  Untie a client thats got stuck in self bondage or who has been left tied up by a thrid party (the thrid party are the ones who hired the player to untie the clinet as a way to humiliate him or her), from here the client either; just want to get released or asks the player after releasing them to aid with releasing sexual urges.  

D)  A client would like the players character to play the role of the submissive while the client plays the dom.

E)  A simply delivery that the client doesnt trust the local couriers with, after being bound & given the parcel the reciver now has the only key to unlock the bindings.

F)  Simply put on & show off what ever the client wants.  Maybe have this become available after spending time as a in store display model.

G)  After arriving the players character shares a drink with there client then blacks out, after waking up they are naked, bound & have been abandoned.  After a short time someone entres the room from here the player can ask to just get released or can ask for aid releaving built up sexual urges. Pretty much a reversal of C.

H)  After talking to the client the player finds out there in the wrong house, however it turns out the client is in need of help so hires the player to do a small number of jobs, similair to that of Supply and Demand from Cursed Loot.

1 hour ago, CrazyOne said:

Hello all.
Although what there is so far is short, it has all been really well put together & so far no issues, its quality over quantity.
Its going to be very intresting to see how this turns out in the future.     

As a possible short term solution to Laura & Katarina problem with Sloane, how about a team up with Jade?  As a thief she may know away to deal with Sloane, like having the player character be a distract while Jade steals a journal that incriminates & thus resaults in Sloane being sent to a jail for a time, allowing time for a more long term solution to be found.     

A idea that connects the two quests; A Strang Rock & What She Deserves. 
As a possible way to catch the thief later on in the storyarch, could be to arm the player with the strange rock.  The quest plays out with the player being tasked to follow up a new lead about the thief's location, upon arrival the thief surprises the player's character with a ambush of some sort, then out of curiosity she takes the rock off of the players's character where the rock's magic then binds the thief. Then the trip back to the store is a matter of the gagged leading the blindfolded.

As possible in game reason given for the rock's magic not effecting the player's character could be that there's a gemstone that negates the rock's binding magic, & the only way to ensure the thief doesnt take the gem first thus becoming immune to the rock's magic is to install the gem into a couple of plugs &/or piercings, & the only way to secure them is by locking on a special chastity belt & bra set that cant be removed by anyone other than Laura or Katarina, however as a side effect the plugs & piecings have very strong vibrations.

A suggestion for a repetable job; Home Services.
Unsure if some of these would fit in, if not then hopefuly they may atleast give some ideas.

Every now & then the player receives a quest from either a courier or directly from Laura to visit someone at there home.

Upon arrival the client can either;
A)  Have the player tie the client up, some might just want to be bound while others might want to be tied & dominated. 

B)  A couple thats new to bdsm & inexperienced would like abit of help learing the ropes.

C)  Untie a client thats got stuck in self bondage or who has been left tied up by a thrid party (the thrid party are the ones who hired the player to untie the clinet as a way to humiliate him or her), from here the client either; just want to get released or asks the player after releasing them to aid with releasing sexual urges.  

D)  A client would like the players character to play the role of the submissive while the client plays the dom.

E)  A simply delivery that the client doesnt trust the local couriers with, after being bound & given the parcel the reciver now has the only key to unlock the bindings.

F)  Simply put on & show off what ever the client wants.  Maybe have this become available after spending time as a in store display model.

G)  After arriving the players character shares a drink with there client then blacks out, after waking up they are naked, bound & have been abandoned.  After a short time someone entres the room from here the player can ask to just get released or can ask for aid releaving built up sexual urges. Pretty much a reversal of C.

H)  After talking to the client the player finds out there in the wrong house, however it turns out the client is in need of help so hires the player to do a small number of jobs, similair to that of Supply and Demand from Cursed Loot.

Good stuff.

I was looking for something to do with the Thotium and your idea could work.

There are a few good new ideas there. But they'll probably be seperate quests.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

Papyrus.0.log

otherwise everything works, only the scene with the belt is not.

The only error from my mod I see is from a scene that isn't used, that tries to access a script that isn't there.

I have that in my log too and it didn't cause any issues, but I think I know how to resolve it.

Did you update your game and load a save with the [Locked Away] quest active?

9 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The only error from my mod I see is from a scene that isn't used, that tries to access a script that isn't there.

I have that in my log too and it didn't cause any issues, but I think I know how to resolve it.

Did you update your game and load a save with the [Locked Away] quest active? 

There are many mistakes here, since the protikoll was created without ModOrganizer.
Yes, my character wore the chastity belt before the update.

Really loved the new quest. The time spent helpless in the cage while the two of them chattered away was fantastic, and I'm intrigued to see what might happen next with the thief and the mistress they owe a slave to. Thanks for the update. I can't see this one leaving my load order.

An idea: (apologies if something similar has already been suggested.)

How about if the shop offered a spend-the-night service, like inns. In an inn you hire a room for the night, the innkeeper walks you to it and then leaves you to sleep. In the shop you could hire the cage for the night, Laura could lock you up in some devices nice and snug, walk you to the cage and lock you in until morning. It would probably need a bed or bedroll putting in there, and the devices couldn't be any of the ones that prevent you sleeping. Perhaps some plugs that could function as an alarm clock with a difference? And looking into the future to when the devious furniture module is released, there might be a possibility of the "bed" being one of the new restraint devices, and you could be strapped to it until morning.

For a night like that, most of my characters would happily pay a lot more than they do for a bed in a tavern.

15 minutes ago, Krynn said:

There are many mistakes here, since the protikoll was created without ModOrganizer.
Yes, my character wore the chastity belt before the update.

Okay, that clears things up.

Good news: your problem is not the fault of the mod and can be fixed.

Bad news: You've been silly and you didn't read the patchnotes.

This is what it says in the change log:

This update does NOT need a new save, but make sure you load a save where the Locked Away and A Strange Rock quests are NOT active. The Locked Away quest can break when you load a save where you're wearing the belt.

You need to use a save where the [Locked Away] quest isn't running. I changed things to an existing quest and loading a save with it active will cause issues.

5 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Okay, that clears things up.

Good news: your problem is not the fault of the mod and can be fixed.

Bad news: You've been silly and you didn't read the patchnotes.

This is what it says in the change log: 

You need to use a save where the [Locked Away] quest isn't running. I changed things to an existing quest and loading a save with it active will cause issues.

my english is not the best, i flew over the patchnotes and read that you do not need a new save! To call me "silly" now I feel insulted! :classic_blink: :classic_dry: ?

does not matter, mod is deleted and good!

53 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Really loved the new quest. The time spent helpless in the cage while the two of them chattered away was fantastic, and I'm intrigued to see what might happen next with the thief and the mistress they owe a slave to. Thanks for the update. I can't see this one leaving my load order.

An idea: (apologies if something similar has already been suggested.)

How about if the shop offered a spend-the-night service, like inns. In an inn you hire a room for the night, the innkeeper walks you to it and then leaves you to sleep. In the shop you could hire the cage for the night, Laura could lock you up in some devices nice and snug, walk you to the cage and lock you in until morning. It would probably need a bed or bedroll putting in there, and the devices couldn't be any of the ones that prevent you sleeping. Perhaps some plugs that could function as an alarm clock with a difference? And looking into the future to when the devious furniture module is released, there might be a possibility of the "bed" being one of the new restraint devices, and you could be strapped to it until morning.

For a night like that, most of my characters would happily pay a lot more than they do for a bed in a tavern.

That's a good one. I would like to make something like that eventually. Like you said, DD furniture could have the perfect thing for this. It's probably better to wait for that to be released.

But I think I can find a way to make it work with what we have now.

37 minutes ago, Krynn said:

my english is not the best, i flew over the patchnotes and read that you do not need a new save! To call me "silly" now I feel insulted! :classic_blink: :classic_dry: ?

does not matter, mod is deleted and good!

No problem, I understand that reading something you're not experienced at is hard.

You speak German right? I would have had the same issue if I had to install something with German instructions.

just wanted to say really love the new update.

The new quest was fun and really loved the dialogue while you're locked in cage. Laura and Kat feel so much more interesting and immersive with it. Can't wait to see what happens with Sloane and where the quests go.

only thing lacking is some repeatable quests that have you locked up frequently.

Laura talks about getting her stock from cursed traps and how they go out hunting for them; what about making that a repeatable job; she asks you to go to a random place (probably boss chest though could be anything I suppose) and when you do you trigger a loot trap (a pseudo trap thats based on this quest rather than actually cursed loot) and you have to return to her with the random restraints.

anyway love the mod; thank you for it