Jump to content
qotsafan

SexLab Inflation Framework SE

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

It functions properly?  How do you get the belly to behave with 3BBB

It used to work fine with the 3BBB SLIF file posted in the LL thread of 3BBB, however it's kind of pointless now, as I assume many are in the same boat that SLIF won't register new mods. It's odd, I checked Modlist.json file in SKSE folder, it seems to have registered SOME of the mods however, it does not register them ingame, or show them under the mod list. This is mind boggling, it used to work not so long ago, now it refuses to.

Link to post
11 hours ago, Tex said:

It used to work fine with the 3BBB SLIF file posted in the LL thread of 3BBB, however it's kind of pointless now, as I assume many are in the same boat that SLIF won't register new mods. It's odd, I checked Modlist.json file in SKSE folder, it seems to have registered SOME of the mods however, it does not register them ingame, or show them under the mod list. This is mind boggling, it used to work not so long ago, now it refuses to.

Yeah.  It seems to work ok for me, but not sure.  Really wish the barrel-belly would fix itself.  I can't figure out how.

Link to post

I have the Problem, that bodymorphs wont apply unless I go into racemenu. The Sliders are all set in the MCM and the mods are showing. It used to work fine 2 days ago for 2-3 months. I didnt add or remove any mod since then. Does anyone have a similar issue?
Im using MME, Fill her up baka edition and ABBA btw.

Link to post
3 hours ago, memati? said:

I have the Problem, that bodymorphs wont apply unless I go into racemenu. The Sliders are all set in the MCM and the mods are showing. It used to work fine 2 days ago for 2-3 months. I didnt add or remove any mod since then. Does anyone have a similar issue?
Im using MME, Fill her up baka edition and ABBA btw.

I'm not sure what's causing it, but i'm having the same issue. 

Link to post
9 hours ago, dudedude123 said:

I'm not sure what's causing it, but i'm having the same issue. 

I got it working again. I just reinstalled racemenu  and reinstalled SKSE files into my skyrim folder WITHOUT overwriting existing files. 

Link to post
On 10/18/2020 at 5:52 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Yeah.  It seems to work ok for me, but not sure.  Really wish the barrel-belly would fix itself.  I can't figure out how.

In MCM menu:

1. Under Bodymorphs set the Category to "NiOverride", if not already.

2. Set NiOverride to 0% (default is 100%) and is the cause of the "barrel-belly".

3. Set it to 0% for all three areas (Breasts, Belly, Butt)

4. Set Category to Percentages and tweak the values as if it was RaceMenu.

 

How to force SLIF recalculation (great for creating inflation preset):

1. The changes won't (always?) auto-update, so make sure SLIF auto-registration is enabled under "Toggles". If it is, great, if not toggle it and register player again (maybe?).

2a. Go to "Values and Sliders"

2b. Make sure it's right Actor

3. Change the mod to "SL Inflation Framework"

4. Set Modus to "Sliders"

5. Change the values you want and escape back to game.

(6. Go back to "Values and Sliders" to change values again to force another recalculation.)

Link to post
On 4/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, Serahiel said:

Has anyone else had the same issue that when Sexlab Inflation Framework SE is active - that when going to RaceMenu - CBBE sliders (Pregnancy Slider) causes huge graphical glitches / shortly afterwards CTDing? (3BBB amazing body).

 

P.S I think people always try fixes for the wrong body types - its a shame there isnt one "body" everyone uses and most of these problems would go away :P

Yeah. Only good bodies are UUNP and TBD both with HDT SMP. The rest are simply inferior and should have no time wasted on them AFAIC.

Link to post
On 11/5/2020 at 12:32 AM, Teraru said:

I have FHU Baka edition and this mod installed. A horse is supposed to give 0.7 of inflation, but it only gives 0.07 worth of inflation. I noticed the same

with Fertility mod where it's also off a decimal.

Don't use the FHU patch from this mod. It is outdated compared to FHU patches you can find in the comments for FHU 2.0. Also I recommend Baka's Fill Her Up. It already has SLIF and has merged common patches as well as added some quality of life changes.

Link to post
On 6/12/2020 at 2:39 PM, vampiremecha said:

you need to make the bodymorphs file yourself based on the bones in the list file

Hey I'm trying to figure this out myself as I have BHUNP- I'm not sure what this means, does it just mean to run bodyslide? I've already built a body in Bodyslide before and I use a preset so I'm not sure what else I should be doing.

Link to post

Not sure if it is directly related to SLIF or not. I'm using the 3BA body, and when I start a new game, in the prison starting cell, by character looks pregnant. 

This is before I start SexLab, or configure any mod for that matter. Before I register Player in SLIF.

 

The only SLIF related mods I have installed are:
 

SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE 2020-01-14

 

I don't FHU, or Milk related mods, etc, installed.

 

EDIT: Normalized when I reloaded the save.!

 

Thanks
 

20201211171556_1.jpg

Link to post
42 minutes ago, DeltaZone said:

Nice. Though I don't exactly know how to mess with Inflation SLIF so does someone mind if they can walk me through on what to do with these two .json files?

put them in the folder in the SLIF folder in SKSE under storageUtilData.

you then select them in-game in the mcm menu. as you increase your breast, butt, or belly node, that gets converted into bodyslide morph values. Percentage is how much the morph value increases per point of node value. Min and max are explanatory. Steps is the number of stages between max and min, and where the morph changes in-game. Reverse scaling determines if the morph increases negatively instead, like you put negative values into bodyslide.

If you want to add more tbd morphs, you will have to add it via the json files. the names have to match what tbd uses in racemenu iirc.

those files are not complete by any means, only the stuff that I actually use.

also, just try playing around with it. at least that's what I did to learn it.

Link to post

So i've been having massive FPS issues recently and I believe its tied to this mod, during the inflation process my game will drop FPS and stutter really really bad, like fps going from 90+ to 6 or so, it also sometimes happens when my female character is close to orgasm (using SLSO) is there any clues as to why? Or am I looking in the wrong place in terms of whats causing the FPS drop.

Link to post

So I'm curious, as I'm trying to properly run 3 mods that add body inflation (Baka Edition Fill Her Up, MME and Fertility Mode), how to properly set SLIF up to utilize Bodyslide Body morphs over any other form of body scaling and how to make sure all 3 inflation mods utilize said bodymorphs (and properly working for the CBBE 3BA body)?

Link to post
20 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

So I'm curious, as I'm trying to properly run 3 mods that add body inflation (Baka Edition Fill Her Up, MME and Fertility Mode), how to properly set SLIF up to utilize Bodyslide Body morphs over any other form of body scaling and how to make sure all 3 inflation mods utilize said bodymorphs (and properly working for the CBBE 3BA body)?

set node morph to 0% for all. ensure that bodyslide morphs that are used by mods, like if the mod morphs it directly, is named in the slif config so it takes it over instead. ensure that the configs and lists files are correct. dunno about cbbe 3ba, I use TBD and had to create my own stuff

Link to post

I've found, and tried utilizing, lists and morphs other people have shared for Cbbe 3ba and so far the only thing I've gotten to work under Morph Modus setting is belly growth. The only change in breast size I see is when wearing the MME Milking Cuirass or Cowgirl Bikini mod outfit that acts as a milking Cuirass. Also noticed that this mod eliminates a part of the newest MME scripting where the "baby item" acts as an instant milking machine to give the immersion of "feeding your baby".

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...