19 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

I installed all the requirements but the werewolfess doesn't have hdt physics.

do i need hdt smp? i installed cbbe smp.

please help

cbbe smp is for cbbe body not werewolves , you still require the smp framework and physics system 

also the cbpc one dosnt use smp and only works with that system so be clear on what you have installed 

39 minutes ago, duzellx said:

cbbe smp is for cbbe body not werewolves , you still require the smp framework and physics system 

also the cbpc one dosnt use smp and only works with that system so be clear on what you have installed 

ok thanks. "you still require the smp framework and physics system" link to that?

• 3 weeks later...

I must being missing something. I cannot get the female HDT werewolf models to work with Moonlight Tales. I have all of the prerequisite mods and files. However, I noticed that in the Moonlight Tales patch there's no .esp to use the added female werewolf models. Is there a fix for this?

22 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I must being missing something. I cannot get the female HDT werewolf models to work with Moonlight Tales. I have all of the prerequisite mods and files. However, I noticed that in the Moonlight Tales patch there's no .esp to use the added female werewolf models. Is there a fix for this?

I would try to verify that the MT werewolf appearance modifier is set to "none". It will overwrite the model that HDT Werewolves uses. You also have to do the same for More Nasty Critters (change the model for werewolves from MNT to "none" or "default" in MCM).

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone willing to type up a manual on how to properly install and set this up and then slap it on the 1st post? I seem to be unable to get this to work as intended. I have tried both the cpbc version and HDT in that order because I have both systems installed to work on each other. Installed with the moon light tales, I can't get the other skins to work, it always turns into the male were wolf model first and then I have to wait 20 seconds for my model to change to the default white and black timber wolf skin. trying to adjust settings in CF and the ingame menu for moonlight tales has failed in getting a female mesh, I can only get it to work with the black and white mesh that neither HDT or cbpc version is producing any physics 

On 7/23/2019 at 5:01 AM, Sensual Nautilus said:

Anyone willing to type up a manual on how to properly install and set this up and then slap it on the 1st post? I seem to be unable to get this to work as intended. I have tried both the cpbc version and HDT in that order because I have both systems installed to work on each other. Installed with the moon light tales, I can't get the other skins to work, it always turns into the male were wolf model first and then I have to wait 20 seconds for my model to change to the default white and black timber wolf skin. trying to adjust settings in CF and the ingame menu for moonlight tales has failed in getting a female mesh, I can only get it to work with the black and white mesh that neither HDT or cbpc version is producing any physics 

the wording to which you ask for help, is not endearing , and is easy as download and install, anything else your using /editing/merging ect is up to what youve done

the problem your having sounds like either load order or whatever organizer your using (vortex is not recommended) as per the thread thats been a common trend 

basics of this install is simply as easy as drag n drop the files you require into NMM (or whatever your using) and activate the file, nothing complex

need moonlight tales ->cpbc werewolves->cpbc werewolves moonlight tales  (for textures)

in your case, you require cpbc and the HDT extension

(hdt is also broken if you dont have the FIX for HDT SE currently might also be part of your issue, i created my own patch but others are open and available )

make sure you have edited the base file for animations to hand the body workload to cpbc if you plan to use both like I do

once all done and youve loaded /activated ypur desired files, use LOOT and Fnis then play, that should be it. 

Hey, problems ahead !

I can't get this mod to work with SOS Full or Light, CTD at the end of the transformation. And, moreover, as dumb as I am, I don't understand at all which file I should install. I tried to install "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC" and "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials" at the same time and I couldn't get them to work.
I prefer to specify but I have the mods that are required and the two physics engines (never had a problem having both at the same time)

I don't know if my problem is a big one (I hope not) but could you add an installation guide to know exactly what to install when using a particular mod ?
BTW: I already like this mod even if I haven't managed to make it work yet ^^

I believe the Moonlight Tales Essentials part has been incorporated into the main file. So use the 2.5 CBPC file. Just make sure it's set in your load order to come after Moonlight Tales proper or any other werewolf mod. Get it as low in your load order as you can. Mine is listed only before patches like Qwinn's and stuff like DynDOLOD that absolutely have to come last. Don't use SOS Full with this.

11 hours ago, Fints1993 said:

Hey, problems ahead !

I can't get this mod to work with SOS Full or Light, CTD at the end of the transformation. And, moreover, as dumb as I am, I don't understand at all which file I should install. I tried to install "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC" and "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials" at the same time and I couldn't get them to work.
I prefer to specify but I have the mods that are required and the two physics engines (never had a problem having both at the same time)

I don't know if my problem is a big one (I hope not) but could you add an installation guide to know exactly what to install when using a particular mod ?
BTW: I already like this mod even if I haven't managed to make it work yet ^^

, i suggest NMM , and SOS light in description IIRC 

use the names of your engine HDT smp or CBPC , its simply two choices to install , they are made to match to your physics you chose , also if moonlight tales then install the moonlight tales patch after tada thats it . activate main then activate patch, use loot or manually load order it

if it says CBPC in the name, thats a clue to the what it pulls from, just HDT is SMP 

if you already have prerequisites done, i dont see how it wouldnt work 

17 minutes ago, kotamaku said:

it was body mesh not loading right, now it loads but my body switches back to male werewolf so I got first problem fixed but now I'm changing back to a male werewolf.

this sounds like a confliction  with another mod or system  (if not already download loot, and bethini)

if you can check your load order and see whats conflicting it could lead to sorting it out 

13 minutes ago, duzellx said:

as an example for manual texture change , its as simple as changing the names and copy and paste into textures folder  

HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5timber darker CBPC.7z 24.29 MB · 0 downloads

since I am kind of like next to no experience with this kind of stuff, which of these are which should be changes or now and where should they be moved or changed to? Basically explain this to me or show me a guide that treats me like an idiot.

I would not replace the textures. That's asking for trouble. More than likely the conflict is either with Moonlight Tales or More Nasty Critters. You will need to disable the custom setting for both for this mod to take precedence.

For Moonlight Tales - Activate the Ancient Ring (or use the MCM mod if you use that plugin--which you should). Go to the appearance section. Set it to default (or "no appearance change", can't remember the exact wording).

For More Nasty Critters - Open in MCM. Go to the creature section. Switch it over to the page containing the appearance for werewolves (I believe it is on page 8). Set it to "none" or "default". More than likely if you're character is having a sudden sex change, it is due to this conflict.

Still experiencing CTDs when I transform into a Werewolf. Using MO2 (easier to solve overwriting problems)
Complete mod list and load order attached (mod list must be read from bottom to top (bottom = high priority) and "-" mods should be ignored as they aren't activated).

Otherwise, CTDs even if only CBPC and its content builded and enabled.

modlist.txt loadorder.txt

On 8/6/2019 at 5:42 PM, Devorax said:

I'm aware that SOS makes this mod crash. Which is sad.

Hope this is made compatible with SOS full one day. Pretty sure the majority of people who play SSE use SOS full, anyway.

it was found out that the SOS full mod still has oldrim calls to werewolf that were not cleaned up... still (legacy stuff) , ive made repeated requests but this always falls on deaf ears and nothings been done, there isnt anything actually wrong with this mod. The issue is solely on the SOS full mod , and the light dosnt have an issue because those calls were removed , so if a patch could be made or it get fixed... that would make it work