I'm rewriting this today, hopefully someone will see it.

I have the following mods:

Spoiler

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Dawnguard.esm

•  03 Hearthfires.esm

•  04 Dragonborn.esm

•  05 hdtHighHeel.esm

•  06 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  07 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.9]

•  08 FlowerGirls SE.esm

•  09 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.1.0]

•  0A CBBE.esp

•  0B Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

•  0C KS Hairdo's.esp

•  0D SINful CBP.esp

•  0E FNIS.esp

•  0F SkyUI_SE.esp

•  10 UIExtensions.esp

•  11 Realistic Haircolors.esp

•  12 RaceMenu.esp

•  13 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  14 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

•  15 SLAnimLoader.esp

•  16 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  17 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  18 Werewolves.esp  *** (Duplicate, probably unnecessary with 19 below)

•  19 moonlight tales special edition.esp [Version 1.35]

•  1A Better Vampires.esp

•  1B Immersive Wenches.esp

•  1C realm of lorkhan - custom alternate start - choose your own adventure.esp

•  1D Dwarfsphere.esp [Version 2]

•  1E dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  1F DW.esp

•  20 SexLab Inflation Framework.esp [Version 1.1.9b]

•  21 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

•  22 FertilityMode.esp

•  23 Fertility Mode - Children.esp

•  24 FertilityMode_FlowerGirls.esp

•  25 SensualNeedsFG.esp

•  26 RomanceOfNPCs.esp

•  27 TKAA.esp

•  28 gsr_dlc1_blotto.esp

•  29 gsr undo magic effects.esp

•  2A gsr_friendlyvampires.esp

•  2B gsrdivorce.esp

•  2C gsr_quiveraway.esp

•  2D se_ididntseenuthin.esp

•  2E set_underworld_companions_sp0ckrates.esp

MNC is set to ignore Werewolves (Disabled), the Moonlight Tales Special Edition is actually from the Moonlight Tales - La Femme Lycana Patch SE, which offers adding the female meshes which the base Moonlight Tales does not.  So if people are using it and going from Female to Male Werewolf, that is why.

Though, the only issue is, with Moonlight Tales, you won't get any physics and will need to use the meshes with the La Femme Lycana SE update mod.  I don't expect this to change dramatically, but everything else for males works, the regular mod alone most likely works outside of Moonlight Tales, but I had that first.  If someone has a compatible mesh set for the La Femme Lycana that offers the breasts and butt physics, I'd love to see it, though right now the transformation with the current meshes I'm using does have a smaller female and the chest is closer to what I did see with the HTD Werewolves setup (which shows no head, arms or legs or the proper textures).

GuruSR.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to make a list of mods that cause incompatibilities with this one? I went on a mod installing spree two days ago and it reverted this mod back to using a male werewolf mesh instead of a female one. Figured it had to be some combination of SL, MNC, or MT not using the default, but it ended up being (of all things) the Seranaholic mod to alter the default appearance of Serana. No idea why this would cause such an issue, but it definitely did. I went through every mod I installed Sunday (like 20 of them) one by one until I narrowed down the culprit.

Anyway, figure it might be nice to have a list of mods to not install with this one.

Right... so after some fiddling around I managed to get the la femme lycana model for werewolves playing nicely with moonlight tales, using the compatibility patch on nexus, but I'd rather have the HDT werewolves model instead.

Disabling only the la femme lycana model itself (I grabbed the compatibility patch that requires the actual ESP of La femme lycana). Results in a weirdly textured HDT werewolf torso that is missing the head, hands and IIRC feet. I have all the necessary mods for HDT WF's to "in theory" work with MT, but with just the mods themselves as listed previously on this thread installed via NMM, My normally female character instantly turns into a male werewolf, and i am not inclined to try anything blindly at the risk of royally borking something up.

And before saying anything - Yes all of the mods I have that *could* turn that character male are either disabled or I have it set to recognize said character as female.

So with that said am I missing a step here? I know I am close but I have seen nothing through this whole thread that indicates how to actually get the MT skins to apply to the HDT werewolf model other than "Make sure to have 'X' mods installed". Unless of course this is still something being tinkered with and I'm being oblivious...

And on a side note, if I still cannot get that to work, what ever happened to the non-timber wolf skin for the HDT model? I would rather want that texture for female werewolves and I am scratching my head as to how to get the game to revert to that. I have planned on that being a backup-plan in case getting the MT textures to play with the HDT werewolf model didn't pan out.

I wouldn't mess with the textures at all. When I did that I had the exact same results (the head and feet disappeared). The werewolf model uses two textures, and it looks like if you replace one it royally screws up the other (it can also just turn it solid blue). I also wasn't able to get the MT skins to work with HDT Weres. I believe from looking back through the original HDT Weres thread from Oldrim that the original modder (Jacques, I think) actually manipulated the mesh itself. They had several different options for body size (large male, smaller male, coked out steroid male, large female, small female, etc.). So if the textures for MT are applied to the mesh from HDT Weres, it's going to freak out. If you check one of my previous posts you'll see a video of what happens when you have MT and MNC competing. My female character would turn into the MT model I selected, then to a brown male werewolf.

My advice would be to verify MT and MNC are both set to "disabled" for the werewolf setting (through the ring in your inventory for the former and through MCM for the latter). If you still get a male werewolf (especially if it just happens immediately after using Beast Form, meaning female human -> male werewolf with no stage in between) then I'd say you have some additional mod that isn't playing nice. I worked for several hours the other day trying to fiddle with settings before I realized that a texture mod not at all related to HDT Weres, MT, or anything werewolf related was to blame. I basically just made a save where all I had to do was hit Z to activate Beast Form, then turned off each mod one by one and reloaded until I found the culprit. It wasn't fun, but took a lot less time than I'd expected.

Good luck. This mod is fantastic, but a lot of others don't play well with it.

13 hours ago, eidtelnvil said:

I wouldn't mess with the textures at all. When I did that I had the exact same results (the head and feet disappeared). The werewolf model uses two textures, and it looks like if you replace one it royally screws up the other (it can also just turn it solid blue). I also wasn't able to get the MT skins to work with HDT Weres. I believe from looking back through the original HDT Weres thread from Oldrim that the original modder (Jacques, I think) actually manipulated the mesh itself. They had several different options for body size (large male, smaller male, coked out steroid male, large female, small female, etc.). So if the textures for MT are applied to the mesh from HDT Weres, it's going to freak out. If you check one of my previous posts you'll see a video of what happens when you have MT and MNC competing. My female character would turn into the MT model I selected, then to a brown male werewolf.

My advice would be to verify MT and MNC are both set to "disabled" for the werewolf setting (through the ring in your inventory for the former and through MCM for the latter). If you still get a male werewolf (especially if it just happens immediately after using Beast Form, meaning female human -> male werewolf with no stage in between) then I'd say you have some additional mod that isn't playing nice. I worked for several hours the other day trying to fiddle with settings before I realized that a texture mod not at all related to HDT Weres, MT, or anything werewolf related was to blame. I basically just made a save where all I had to do was hit Z to activate Beast Form, then turned off each mod one by one and reloaded until I found the culprit. It wasn't fun, but took a lot less time than I'd expected.

Good luck. This mod is fantastic, but a lot of others don't play well with it.

I don't even use MNC, so that is an obvious culprit out of the way. I might look into that though considering I have had some weirdness involving being able to save and autosave being permanently disabled, and I think this has something to do with MT hiccuping when transforming back, even with the la femme lycanna patch involved.

as for the textures / mesh issue, that is disappointing to say the least. I guess the compatibility patches were aimed at male werewolves and not the female ones, or that latter one is still being worked on (which would be amazing, honestly). I suppose we'll have to wait and see, though having two textures instead of one likely will make this a challenge. I have my fingers crossed regardless.

Spoiler

•  15 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  16 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  17 moonlight tales special edition.esp [Version 1.35]

•  18 Werewolves.esp

•  19 HornyCreatures.esp

What I wound up doing was enabling Werewolves in MNC, using the LaFemme patch for Moonlight Tales SE, as soon as I did that, the female werewolves from the LaFemme patch works, so does the SoS Light enabled male Werewolves, all the physics are working.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:
  Reveal hidden contents

•  15 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  16 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  17 moonlight tales special edition.esp [Version 1.35]

•  18 Werewolves.esp

•  19 HornyCreatures.esp

What I wound up doing was enabling Werewolves in MNC, using the LaFemme patch for Moonlight Tales SE, as soon as I did that, the female werewolves from the LaFemme patch works, so does the SoS Light enabled male Werewolves, all the physics are working.

GuruSR.

16 hours ago, eidtelnvil said:

MNC is a requirement for this mod.

its only a requirement if you want the animations for naughty stuff

side note to earlier question ,realistically ive tested this with an insane amount of mods but there is always some out there i havent run to do a test.

roughly 2000 mods active at once in varied load orders ect 

the only ones i recal that i have issues with are sos full , and the werewolf facial expressions

12 hours ago, duzellx said:

its only a requirement if you want the animations for naughty stuff

side note to earlier question ,realistically ive tested this with an insane amount of mods but there is always some out there i havent run to do a test.

roughly 2000 mods active at once in varied load orders ect 

the only ones i recal that i have issues with are sos full , and the werewolf facial expressions

Well, right now, trying to figure out *how* to get the female werewolf player, to have sex with any male werewolf (including the companions transformed and that one werewolf who you got the ring via his quest).  Aroused Creatures seems to ignore the fact that the player is a werewolf female and there's a perfectly horny male just right there...  I can't seem to *rape* the male, odd, the animations for "Werewolves" are there, list "FemWerewolf" and "Werewolf" along with "Creature", wonder if both mods are seeing the *player* as a non-creature.  So much unknown.

Edit:  Sorted out the werewolf on werewolf, though there is one HCOS Werewolf Cowgirl animation that causes a 90 degree rotation for the one on top, will have to let them know when I remember to.

GuruSR.

On 4/26/2019 at 2:07 PM, GuruSR said:

Well, right now, trying to figure out *how* to get the female werewolf player, to have sex with any male werewolf (including the companions transformed and that one werewolf who you got the ring via his quest).  Aroused Creatures seems to ignore the fact that the player is a werewolf female and there's a perfectly horny male just right there...  I can't seem to *rape* the male, odd, the animations for "Werewolves" are there, list "FemWerewolf" and "Werewolf" along with "Creature", wonder if both mods are seeing the *player* as a non-creature.  So much unknown.

Edit:  Sorted out the werewolf on werewolf, though there is one HCOS Werewolf Cowgirl animation that causes a 90 degree rotation for the one on top, will have to let them know when I remember to.

GuruSR.

iirc there are not a lot of werewolf animations human x werewolf to begin with, and even less for werewolf x werewolf

somebody will probably make more some day 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 11:09 AM, Kestrel77 said:

yo i tried change path textures in meshes ,but dont working any1 have any conclusion about this issue,i dont know what to do next:/. I add meshes from HDT v2.5 CBPC MTE(lafemmelycanamain)

Hide contents

11.jpg

10.jpg

20190508195852_1.jpg

I don't use Mod Organizer so I don't know how much help I would be. But I have spent a ridiculous amount of time modding Werewolves in the past, and I have learned a couple things. I'm sure you have, but check each portion of the mesh file that uses the textures is linked in NifSkope. For textures, make sure you're referencing the correct files. It may sound silly, but conflicts can potentially arise if you have any conflicts between the virtual install and .syslink files from the Skyrim directory (shouldn't be a problem, but it may exist). More importantly, take stock of which mods alter werewolves and their load orders. You can also try checking in Creation Kit the Armor/ArmorAddon and other things they may be referencing somewhere else, be they body parts, various texture layers, etc. 

I've "broken" Skyrim more times than I can remember, needing to fully uninstall everything and begin from scratch. Nothing has been as frustrating as dealing with the werewolves; it's incredibly simple, which is why I found it flustering. They did a great job porting it. I had tried a few months prior and kept getting those stupid headless/limbless werewolves, either that, or the "memory leak" crash; for which mortar and spackling my RAM did not fix. 

12 hours ago, duzellx said:

MO or vortex have very odd issues with mods NMM is still what is recommended as it is still getting community updates 

I think you may have to fix this for new updated I'm trying see why this mod won't work since makes menu close on me after loading new game. I do have backup working folder too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2019 at 7:28 PM, rb888 said:

I think you may have to fix this for new updated I'm trying see why this mod won't work since makes menu close on me after loading new game. I do have backup working folder too.

nmm still works , the problem is vortex itself not the mod , its how it sorts and or downloads it virtually sometimes 

honestly recommend NMM for a reason  for modding 

https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

Question maybe someone can help me with. I've installed the Lupinus mod to make werewolves appear as random encounters. Males are defaulting to the MNC textures, which is fine. But females are defaulting to the 2T version of this mod. I would've thought they would default to the 6T I've got set for my MC. Oddly enough when I summon a female werewolf it appears as 6T.

Not something I'm overly concerned with, but curious.

I would've thought anything would default to the 6T. Any werewolf NPC (Aela) does. I've played around in SSE for that mod but can't find any specific mesh or texture pathing. Oh well. Just weird.

3 hours ago, eidtelnvil said:

I would've thought anything would default to the 6T. Any werewolf NPC (Aela) does. I've played around in SSE for that mod but can't find any specific mesh or texture pathing. Oh well. Just weird.

player and npc are one level as they are normal, but encounter npcs are a different sort and take default of what is left in that file category, so if you look at that mod and see were they place those for encounters file wise you can make a patch 

13 minutes ago, duzellx said:

player and npc are one level as they are normal, but encounter npcs are a different sort and take default of what is left in that file category, so if you look at that mod and see were they place those for encounters file wise you can make a patch 

Thing is, the mod only adds two files and both are encrypted. I've scanned through the parts I can read, but not of it points to any mesh at all. I was hoping SSEEdit would show something, but no dice.

It's not a big deal.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:00 PM, duzellx said:

can I get a manual dl for cbbe smp nmm won't let me dl files with it? :(