On 7/10/2020 at 7:51 PM, meatboom said:

if you're using mods that change the werewolf mesh, aka. moonlight tales SE, turn off the skin system it uses, as it's not compatible with this mod as i said earlier.
the best way to deal with it is to convert moonlight tales essentials to special edition, requires creation kit stuff so i can't share it.
if that diiverse werewolf mod contains no female werewolf meshes, you'll have to forget about it, as it's the same issue as moonlight tales se, but i assume you can't turn it off, as it's probably a hard replacer.
also uhhh, bodyslide? is this female creatures reworked? it is not hdt smp compatible so you need CBPC for it to work, as well as uh, it's a hard replacer, so not compatible with the hdt smp werewolf mod either.
basically i think the most common cause of a female character becoming a male werewolf is that the werewolf overhaul mod you use has no support for female werewolf skins/models, so turn the system off or uninstall.
also please, delete the werewolf files in SOS, or it will cause issues.

I not using moon tales because both versions LE and SE are a pain,  something always fails really ugly, Diverse Werewolves collection https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7009 is compatible with female meshes, the only thing not working now is breats physics, butt physics is working fine

compatibility.PNG

20 hours ago, duzellx said:

would you be able to post the steps required to make the SOS full work with the mod? 

if its possible maybe I can send the SOS mod author the info and or maybe we can get a fomod/patch done for it

I would like to know as well.

On 7/11/2020 at 8:51 PM, duzellx said:

would you be able to post the steps required to make the SOS full work with the mod? 

if its possible maybe I can send the SOS mod author the info and or maybe we can get a fomod/patch done for it

as far as i know, all you need to do is delete the werewolf files contained in the mod, idk if it's possible to have a patch that deletes files, could maybe done a patch that disables them from getting loaded from the .esp
hope it helps.

3 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Not too experienced with texture modding. Is there a resource pack for adding HDT compatible textures to werewolf skins? If not, then what steps can I take to manually edit skins and normal maps? My current image software is GIMP. Thanks

if i'm not mistaken, you can use the moonlight tales compatibility texture files as an example.
the compatibility seems to mostly be based around lycana for 2 breasts and custom for 6 breasts, as far as i know.
gimp can open those files so you're in the right direction.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, I like your idea, but I have a few questions. 1- I saw 3 texture types in textures.. how to know which one is what, and do I have to delete the others and rename the one I want to use? Because this mod is not a fomod based it seems to me, I need to make all the changes manually, which is fine, but it also nice to know what is what.. and that is very unlclear... 

7 hours ago, jorgen.klein said:

First of all, I like your idea, but I have a few questions. 1- I saw 3 texture types in textures.. how to know which one is what, and do I have to delete the others and rename the one I want to use? Because this mod is not a fomod based it seems to me, I need to make all the changes manually, which is fine, but it also nice to know what is what.. and that is very unlclear... 

if you convert moonlight tales essentials to SE, you can manually select one as long as you also don't have the moonlight tales SE skin system active.
as far as textures go, i think the regular install without said compatibility thing just has one texture.
i have no idea of how moonlight tales essentials skin system works so idk if you can just force the converted textures to work on regular werewolves, i would need to investigate it, but i don't think i'll stop using moonlight tales essentials so soon, as it also let's me pick 2 or 6 tits in-game.

1 hour ago, meatboom said:

if you convert moonlight tales essentials to SE, you can manually select one as long as you also don't have the moonlight tales SE skin system active.
as far as textures go, i think the regular install without said compatibility thing just has one texture.
i have no idea of how moonlight tales essentials skin system works so idk if you can just force the converted textures to work on regular werewolves, i would need to investigate it, but i don't think i'll stop using moonlight tales essentials so soon, as it also let's me pick 2 or 6 tits in-game.

I dont use moonlight tales Mod at all, I have never been interested to play a werewolf, however for the duration that I am werewolf I want to look good, im just confused coz the readme is unclear... it said rename a texture, and im like.. "in what name?" which texture does it mean to change?.. I want to be more like white or reddish werewolf.... least till I have figured things out and can make a mod that improves werewolves looks and gameplay by myself.. 

I am at my wits end I've tried installing la femme and I've tried fiddling with other mods for genders and everything but for some reason whenever I turn into a werewolf my female becomes a male and in case It ever does work how does one enable the 6 boobs for the werewolf just incase I wanted to take a look then when I try to use a moonlight tales skin the game turns me into a werewolf then crashes to desktop when the roar triggers. and for some reason every werewolf looks exactly the same looks grey with brown spots and well a schlong 

12 hours ago, GutsyGuyyyy said:

I am at my wits end I've tried installing la femme and I've tried fiddling with other mods for genders and everything but for some reason whenever I turn into a werewolf my female becomes a male and in case It ever does work how does one enable the 6 boobs for the werewolf just incase I wanted to take a look then when I try to use a moonlight tales skin the game turns me into a werewolf then crashes to desktop when the roar triggers. and for some reason every werewolf looks exactly the same looks grey with brown spots and well a schlong 

this sounds like SOS confliction unless your using lite it causes this or, have modified sos by deleting the old instance files (like meat boom states) [i still have to do this LOL] 

or you have something writing over xp32 skeleton which causes this also

i use NMM as i assume your using another organizer they can be buggy in hookups (not that nmm isnt..) 

disable and re-enable xp32 and add whatever physics you want (overwrite everything else or keep an eye out for the werebeast skel)

basically you install main werewolf mod (this file on op) & its moonlight patch

then install moonlight tails

1 hour ago, duzellx said:

this sounds like SOS confliction unless your using lite it causes this or, have modified sos by deleting the old instance files (like meat boom states) [i still have to do this LOL] 

or you have something writing over xp32 skeleton which causes this also

i use NMM as i assume your using another organizer they can be buggy in hookups (not that nmm isnt..) 

disable and re-enable xp32 and add whatever physics you want (overwrite everything else or keep an eye out for the werebeast skel)

basically you install main werewolf mod (this file on op) & its moonlight patch

then install moonlight tails

it might be that cause I just reinstalled xp32 and it says its not conflicting with the skeleton, I've tested it and every time I change any of the skeleton stuff its still the same ol character so it must be an SOS issue any way I can fix it without installing light? because well I'm not the most confident modder and I'm half certain my game is holding on by a thread

4 hours ago, GutsyGuyyyy said:

it might be that cause I just reinstalled xp32 and it says its not conflicting with the skeleton, I've tested it and every time I change any of the skeleton stuff its still the same ol character so it must be an SOS issue any way I can fix it without installing light? because well I'm not the most confident modder and I'm half certain my game is holding on by a thread

Do you have the appearance set to "disabled" in Moonlight Tales and Creature Framework (if you use that)? Both will overwrite this mod and MT will set you to male regardless of your character. If you want different werewolf skins to work with this mod, you'll just need to manually copy them into this mod's texture folder. If you want the 6T variant, just copy it from its folder (under the meshes folder) from the 6T folder to the folder just above it.

4 hours ago, wollboi said:

Do you have the appearance set to "disabled" in Moonlight Tales and Creature Framework (if you use that)? Both will overwrite this mod and MT will set you to male regardless of your character. If you want different werewolf skins to work with this mod, you'll just need to manually copy them into this mod's texture folder. If you want the 6T variant, just copy it from its folder (under the meshes folder) from the 6T folder to the folder just above it.

when I select a moonlight tales skin with creature frame work I still spawn in as the white wolf with brown spots and as a male

Alright, here's a problem that's pretty age-old at this point. All my male werewolves have human penises. There's a lot of people that have had this issue, but the fix always seemed to be for SOS Full, not SOS Lite which this mod uses and I have installed. In the full version, everyone says the fix is to disable a setting in the MCM, which SOS Lite obviously doesn't have. SOS Lite does have multiple files relating to werewolves in its folder structure, but I've tried moving/renaming them and the issue still persists. The issue is fixed whenever I select a skin for the werewolves in the Creature Framework MCM, but that also resets the skin for the female version, which I obviously don't want. Any ideas?

On 8/20/2020 at 6:02 PM, wollboi said:

Alright, here's a problem that's pretty age-old at this point. All my male werewolves have human penises. There's a lot of people that have had this issue, but the fix always seemed to be for SOS Full, not SOS Lite which this mod uses and I have installed. In the full version, everyone says the fix is to disable a setting in the MCM, which SOS Lite obviously doesn't have. SOS Lite does have multiple files relating to werewolves in its folder structure, but I've tried moving/renaming them and the issue still persists. The issue is fixed whenever I select a skin for the werewolves in the Creature Framework MCM, but that also resets the skin for the female version, which I obviously don't want. Any ideas?

This Mod simply adds human penises to the male werewolf's .nif file. It's not an external mod adding it, it's this one. (as in hdt werewolves SE). I simply go in and remove them with an .nif editor personaly, as if I want dicks on my werewolves I want to pick what I use, a la SOS (lite).

@nekonoll

Thanks, good to know I'm not crazy. Are you just removing "werewolf genitals" from "malebodywerewolf_0" in nifskope? I'm still getting the same issue when I do. Which are you using when you say you "pick what I use". I'm still trying to figure out how to select something other than the three standard types for SOS Lite.

Edit - I give up. I tried doing what a previous poster said and installed Sexlab Werewolves and replaced the male meshes from it, but now I get misplaced body textures, the correct penis when un-erect,, and an invisible one when erect.

I think the ideal solution would be for this mod to use Creature Framework and have its own "HDT Werewolves" selectable. It could use a default male mesh from whatever other mod is available and use the mesh from this mod for females. Right out of the box it seems like you can have a good male werewolf and a bad female or vice versa.

Edit 2 - Going through the thread for the Oldrim version, the author says to for big pp to work with SOS Lite to use a replacer mod and overwrite this one. It seems to work roughly 50% of the time for me, which is weird and doesn't make sense but whatever. (50% big pp, 50% no pp). About as good a I can get. I'm going to go eat a pizza and cry.

Replacer in question (also Oldrim, but works fine 50% of the time)

derrax_dog_erect_replacer.zip

20 hours ago, DasBigHippo said:

My female wolves have breasts and butts that sink into the floor. I have all of the required mods and human bodies work just fine. Anyone have and idea as to why?

What do you mean they're sinking into the floor? Like clipping through their body and then the ground? Can you upload a picture?

19 hours ago, wollboi said:

What do you mean they're sinking into the floor? Like clipping through their body and then the ground? Can you upload a picture?

I already uninstalled, but yeah that is exactly what happened. The breasts and butt were stretching and sinking into the ground.

On 8/25/2020 at 12:31 PM, DasBigHippo said:

I already uninstalled, but yeah that is exactly what happened. The breasts and butt were stretching and sinking into the ground.

sounds like you had an issue with hdt smp floor or something, did you run fnis and loot? 

• 2 weeks later...