I was dicking around with something somewhat related to this, and it seems that SOS FULL is force equipping the male skin regardless of armor addon record entries or what not. Why? Don't know. How? Don't know. You can remove it after the fact, but yeah, with HDT attached to the werewolf mesh it'll just CTD. (Skeleton & Genital bone related.) Even if you disable werewolf bullshit in all the SOS addons it'll still fuck it up.

Okay I got it working with SOS full. Disable werewolf in settings, delete the XPMSE werewolf "skeleton," remove the entries in the ESP for each addon, reinit the whole addon so it has to reload the configs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, Tortex said:

I was dicking around with something somewhat related to this, and it seems that SOS FULL is force equipping the male skin regardless of armor addon record entries or what not. Why? Don't know. How? Don't know. You can remove it after the fact, but yeah, with HDT attached to the werewolf mesh it'll just CTD. (Skeleton & Genital bone related.) Even if you disable werewolf bullshit in all the SOS addons it'll still fuck it up.

Okay I got it working with SOS full. Disable werewolf in settings, delete the XPMSE werewolf "skeleton," remove the entries in the ESP for each addon, reinit the whole addon so it has to reload the configs.

that removes the hdt factor then, so whats the point ? 

• 2 weeks later...

so uhhh, i've a weird issue even after i do everything needed, i also read every single comment that was here, believe it was june 10th? i tried every single solution suggested, nothing.
anyways, i'm still clueless on what to do, as no matter what i disable, the model keeps showing up without butt, without head and feet, oh and btw when i uninstall moonlight tales the butt comes back (image 2). for... whatever reason... i even got to the point i just kept it and the skeleton installed, still nothing got fixed. could it perhaps be because i updated my XPMSSE? if so which archived version should i use? or maybe any plans on an update? thanks for the patience if you ever get to read this.

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot6.png

On 6/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, UNITAR said:

What wrong with SOS full, if with that mod it give CTD?

you literally just stated the reasoning it causes a ctd

specifically as it calls old LE werewolf model points that cause an eventual CTD 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:05 PM, meatboom said:

so uhhh, i've a weird issue even after i do everything needed, i also read every single comment that was here, believe it was june 10th? i tried every single solution suggested, nothing.
anyways, i'm still clueless on what to do, as no matter what i disable, the model keeps showing up without butt, without head and feet, oh and btw when i uninstall moonlight tales the butt comes back (image 2). for... whatever reason... i even got to the point i just kept it and the skeleton installed, still nothing got fixed. could it perhaps be because i updated my XPMSSE? if so which archived version should i use? or maybe any plans on an update? thanks for the patience if you ever get to read this.

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot6.png

this is caused when you load body meshes,and nothing else, usually in old method was caused when you just loaded 2b and not 6b then overwrite with 2b

On 6/23/2020 at 2:51 PM, duzellx said:

you literally just stated the reasoning it causes a ctd

specifically as it calls old LE werewolf model points that cause an eventual CTD 

this is caused when you load body meshes,and nothing else, usually in old method was caused when you just loaded 2b and not 6b then overwrite with 2b

uh i have no idea what you mean with "this is caused when you load body meshes,and nothing else, usually in old method was caused when you just loaded 2b and not 6b then overwrite with 2b", i replace the files from the main folder with the 6B folder, then i rebuilt the compacted file and installed with vortex basically. wasn't that what i was supposed to do if i wanted 6 tatas?
as i said before, i managed to fix it by installing female werewolf extended then uninstalling it. but as soon as i changed an outfit to be "revealing" in sos as my female character keeps being registered there and can't use the armored bikini armors if i don't do it, the werewolf returned back into being male, basically the whole issue resetted.
i wonder how do i keep sos from recognizing my female character, even tho she does use a "female schlong" thing
i still fail to grasp what causes the meshes to not appear, as if it was a missing texture issue it would be purple body parts...
maybe the issue might be that the game recognizes my character as male, so when i force the female model in, moonlight tales tries to load male assets, and since they don't exist in the female folders, the parts go invisible...

it's surely a fascinating issue, if i can find a way to fix it myself i'll let you know somehow.

22 hours ago, meatboom said:

uh i have no idea what you mean with "this is caused when you load body meshes,and nothing else, usually in old method was caused when you just loaded 2b and not 6b then overwrite with 2b", i replace the files from the main folder with the 6B folder, then i rebuilt the compacted file and installed with vortex basically. wasn't that what i was supposed to do if i wanted 6 tatas?
as i said before, i managed to fix it by installing female werewolf extended then uninstalling it. but as soon as i changed an outfit to be "revealing" in sos as my female character keeps being registered there and can't use the armored bikini armors if i don't do it, the werewolf returned back into being male, basically the whole issue resetted.
i wonder how do i keep sos from recognizing my female character, even tho she does use a "female schlong" thing
i still fail to grasp what causes the meshes to not appear, as if it was a missing texture issue it would be purple body parts...
maybe the issue might be that the game recognizes my character as male, so when i force the female model in, moonlight tales tries to load male assets, and since they don't exist in the female folders, the parts go invisible...

it's surely a fascinating issue, if i can find a way to fix it myself i'll let you know somehow.

your using SOS that is literally stated on the file as not compatible, there is constant issues and also noted arousal mods can bug that further  

that kinda explains your issue 

and i assume your doing a she/he ect thing which complicates it further 

6 hours ago, duzellx said:

your using SOS that is literally stated on the file as not compatible, there is constant issues and also noted arousal mods can bug that further  

that kinda explains your issue 

and i assume your doing a she/he ect thing which complicates it further 

oh not really, it's actually a vagina thing made using sos, which i have no idea how it works.
and sos isn't causing any issues for other characters or male characters of this custom race, (besides males somehow having two erect dicks which i have no clue why it happens)
when i summon a hentai werewolf for example, it works pretty fine, so seems it's not the culprit in my case.

like i said, i managed to make it work before, i just need to understand what makes the issue happen in a, more informed way per say.
i might try to remove the schlong, force it female like when i did by installing female werewolf extended, uninstall it, and see if the werewolf becomes male or female once i transform again.
i'll also see if i can fix the double dick werewolf issue by deleting the sos werewolf files.
i'll let you know if i have any results, but as far as i know seems i'll have to find a solution myself and it's fine.

Ran into an issue I can't find the cause for. Playing female character, transforming into werewolf gives me the male werewolf body for some reason. Using Moonlight Tales + The Patch provided here, but still kind of clueless.

Edit: When disabling the Skin System, the "default" werewolf model is also invisible. I wonder what the hell is going on. Sexlab does state that the gender is female, beast when im transformed... When the body does load (swapped male and female bodies around) its only partially loaded, like those invisible ones.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:41 PM, meatboom said:

oh not really, it's actually a vagina thing made using sos, which i have no idea how it works.
and sos isn't causing any issues for other characters or male characters of this custom race, (besides males somehow having two erect dicks which i have no clue why it happens)
when i summon a hentai werewolf for example, it works pretty fine, so seems it's not the culprit in my case.

like i said, i managed to make it work before, i just need to understand what makes the issue happen in a, more informed way per say.
i might try to remove the schlong, force it female like when i did by installing female werewolf extended, uninstall it, and see if the werewolf becomes male or female once i transform again.
i'll also see if i can fix the double dick werewolf issue by deleting the sos werewolf files.
i'll let you know if i have any results, but as far as i know seems i'll have to find a solution myself and it's fine.

as stated in the opening page SOS with THIS mod conflicts as sos has bad calls for LE werewolf schlongs for what ever reason, it will only affect werewolves because of that the female werewolf and other parts generate a memory loss with female ones 

15 hours ago, Tex said:

Ran into an issue I can't find the cause for. Playing female character, transforming into werewolf gives me the male werewolf body for some reason. Using Moonlight Tales + The Patch provided here, but still kind of clueless.

Edit: When disabling the Skin System, the "default" werewolf model is also invisible. I wonder what the hell is going on. Sexlab does state that the gender is female, beast when im transformed... When the body does load (swapped male and female bodies around) its only partially loaded, like those invisible ones.

make sure you have installed the smp/cpc original mod then the moonlight patch

just installing the moonlight patch will give you that normally 

2 hours ago, duzellx said:

make sure you have installed the smp/cpc original mod then the moonlight patch

just installing the moonlight patch will give you that normally 

I have yeah, solved it with console by removing one of the werewolf armors that it equips, still strange regardless.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:12 PM, duzellx said:

as stated in the opening page SOS with THIS mod conflicts as sos has bad calls for LE werewolf schlongs for what ever reason, it will only affect werewolves because of that the female werewolf and other parts generate a memory loss with female ones 

so hey i managed to find a solution for my problem.
the issue was mostly creature framework and moonlight tales SE

i converted the animations from moonlight tales essentials to SE so i could use it and moonlight tales SE at the same time, worked
so i needed to also disable any werewolf replacer on creature framework as well for it to work properly
basically all you need to make it compatible with SOS as i suspected, is to delete it's werewolf files (not sure if it's even needed)
but yeah, the issue is that moonlight tales SE's skin system works differently so it's kinda not compatible with your mod, might wanna disclose it.
the only good thing about moonlight tales SE is werewolf actions lmao.

ScreenShot3.png

16 hours ago, Jack005 said:

I need help please, I instal this mod, and my female character became a male werewolf, I have sos full, diverse werewolf, and more nasty criters

Edit:I just trick the game changing female for male, but no hdt :(

werewolf.PNG

changing names.PNG

if you're using mods that change the werewolf mesh, aka. moonlight tales SE, turn off the skin system it uses, as it's not compatible with this mod as i said earlier.
the best way to deal with it is to convert moonlight tales essentials to special edition, requires creation kit stuff so i can't share it.
if that diiverse werewolf mod contains no female werewolf meshes, you'll have to forget about it, as it's the same issue as moonlight tales se, but i assume you can't turn it off, as it's probably a hard replacer.
also uhhh, bodyslide? is this female creatures reworked? it is not hdt smp compatible so you need CBPC for it to work, as well as uh, it's a hard replacer, so not compatible with the hdt smp werewolf mod either.
basically i think the most common cause of a female character becoming a male werewolf is that the werewolf overhaul mod you use has no support for female werewolf skins/models, so turn the system off or uninstall.
also please, delete the werewolf files in SOS, or it will cause issues.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:40 PM, duzellx said:

good to know, but makes sense as if you have anything replace the hdt werewolves meshes which correspond to moonlight it will cause an issue

i think the reason moonlight tales SE skin system doesn't work with your mod is that it equips meshes on your character in order to change it's appearance.
if you turn it off, you no longer equip those meshes, they appear in your inventory after you transform, and sometimes fail to unequip, causing the "werewolf armor" glitch to happen every time.
it seems to mimic how skyrim transforms you into a werewolf, but uses it's own files, therefore it's not compatible with your mod, as it will call vanilla werewolf meshes, that the creature framework will assign male genitalia to.

anyways, it's very bad that moonlight tales SE is complete garbage, but for people who don't know how to convert mods, it's all they have so, better to recommend people to either disable the skin system of the mod or just say it's incompatible.
i also discovered that you indeed need to delete the SOS full werewolf files for your mod to work properly, so that's all that's needed.
i think that in order for your mod to fully work with moonlight tales SE is basically needed to modify it's ESP to override the skin system of MTSE, but i think it's not worth it.
as i've been a lurker since 2013 i have no idea how permissions work for mod tweaks and the sort, and i'm not experienced with coding either, so all i can do is troubleshoot.
anyways, your mod is fucking great, thanks for making it.

21 hours ago, meatboom said:

i think the reason moonlight tales SE skin system doesn't work with your mod is that it equips meshes on your character in order to change it's appearance.
if you turn it off, you no longer equip those meshes, they appear in your inventory after you transform, and sometimes fail to unequip, causing the "werewolf armor" glitch to happen every time.
it seems to mimic how skyrim transforms you into a werewolf, but uses it's own files, therefore it's not compatible with your mod, as it will call vanilla werewolf meshes, that the creature framework will assign male genitalia to.

anyways, it's very bad that moonlight tales SE is complete garbage, but for people who don't know how to convert mods, it's all they have so, better to recommend people to either disable the skin system of the mod or just say it's incompatible.
i also discovered that you indeed need to delete the SOS full werewolf files for your mod to work properly, so that's all that's needed.
i think that in order for your mod to fully work with moonlight tales SE is basically needed to modify it's ESP to override the skin system of MTSE, but i think it's not worth it.
as i've been a lurker since 2013 i have no idea how permissions work for mod tweaks and the sort, and i'm not experienced with coding either, so all i can do is troubleshoot.
anyways, your mod is fucking great, thanks for making it.

would you be able to post the steps required to make the SOS full work with the mod? 

if its possible maybe I can send the SOS mod author the info and or maybe we can get a fomod/patch done for it