Any idea why with the 6T model I get breast physics for the bottom pair of breasts but not the top two? I'm using CBPC. Wondering if it has to do with the semi-recent CBPC update.

Edit: Should mention that butt physics also still work.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:47 AM, LegendOfJan said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31177

This one. The FOMOD also allows for only werewolf integration (like I do), should you not be interested in the others.

does work tested it out, though the mod owner is going to do some patches cause a bunch of stuff dosnt actually work on the mod, but werewolf does for peoples intended use 

On 2/19/2020 at 6:32 PM, dorintf said:

Any idea why with the 6T model I get breast physics for the bottom pair of breasts but not the top two? I'm using CBPC. Wondering if it has to do with the semi-recent CBPC update.

Edit: Should mention that butt physics also still work.

cbpc requires you to edit the bbp file to make all breasts work 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:49 AM, duzellx said:

cbpc requires you to edit the bbp file to make all breasts work 

Thanks, got it. Might be worth putting this description on the main page.

For those trying to get this work look at page 3, post #74.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, iv been having issues with HDT Werewolves, as of right now, whenever i try to launch skyrim se with the mod it will CTD and i am not really sure why, i have ASOS, but i dont think it would be the cause of my issue, i have made sure to despawn any summoned where wolfs or to just avoid werewolfs entirely. So im in an area with no werewolfs active... yet i just get crashes as soon as i get a werewolf in my area... ill try my best to trouble shoot it... but do i need to do something other than run LOOT and FNIS? like going and reregistering models for creatures?

I think i may have found the issue... i think Horny Creatures of Skyrim se has been conflicting with it due to it adding its own models for the werewolfs, any idea on how to fix this? id like to have some of the physics from this mod but id like to keep some of the parts from HCOS.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:08 PM, Tugstone said:

hello, iv been having issues with HDT Werewolves, as of right now, whenever i try to launch skyrim se with the mod it will CTD and i am not really sure why, i have ASOS, but i dont think it would be the cause of my issue, i have made sure to despawn any summoned where wolfs or to just avoid werewolfs entirely. So im in an area with no werewolfs active... yet i just get crashes as soon as i get a werewolf in my area... ill try my best to trouble shoot it... but do i need to do something other than run LOOT and FNIS? like going and reregistering models for creatures?

I think i may have found the issue... i think Horny Creatures of Skyrim se has been conflicting with it due to it adding its own models for the werewolfs, any idea on how to fix this? id like to have some of the physics from this mod but id like to keep some of the parts from HCOS.

the ctd is usually cause by a few things

1: letting the xmpe skeleton be overwrote by something like more nasty creatures /horny creatures (as indicated in op)

2: improper fnis setup , aka to much animations or improper sla registry  . normally if you go above max animations it causes problems with the game and hdt w acts as a indicator doing a ctd 

3: using SOS full not light (as indicated in OP)

I can only offer advice as i dont have esp , try uninstalling in this order and reinstalling so skse xmpe skeleton is primary skeleton (thats phase 1) need this so the werewolf skeleton is not affected by other mods say more nasty /horny creatures ect  and see how that works

When I transform I get the SOS Schlong for a few second before it "unequips" itself
(I even get a message pop up saying it was unequiped)

Edit:
Okay, so it periodically re-equips itself.

Is there some way of increasing the Schlong size though? It seems like it doesnt line up in any Male-Werewolf on Female animation because it's just too short.

Another Edit:
Can I also somehow replace which schlong it places on me? It seems my CF Option is only applied to NPCs.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, RhodosGuard said:

When I transform I get the SOS Schlong for a few second before it "unequips" itself

Edit:

Is there some way of increasing the Schlong size though? It seems like it doesnt line up in any Male-Werewolf on Female animation because it's just too short.

Another Edit:
Can I also somehow replace which schlong it places on me? It seems my CF Option is only applied to NPCs.

dont use SOS full or the arousal systems , you may need to go in and disable some stuff if you are using just arousal with lite sos 

but flat out you cant fix anything if your using full...

Hey, finally back to Skyrim, and I did get this mod to work ! So happy :D
This time only using HDT-SMP because I figured that CBPC deserved to nothing (I was used to CBPC for body physics and HDT-SMP for clothes and hairs).
I took me a small amount of time to figure that to enable female werewolf body we have to disable Moonlight Tales skin in the MCM menu (or the ring).
Thanks for sharing your great work duzellx and thanks 
kacperes1122 !

On 3/22/2020 at 12:41 PM, Fints1993 said:

Hey, finally back to Skyrim, and I did get this mod to work ! So happy :D
This time only using HDT-SMP because I figured that CBPC deserved to nothing (I was used to CBPC for body physics and HDT-SMP for clothes and hairs).
I took me a small amount of time to figure that to enable female werewolf body we have to disable Moonlight Tales skin in the MCM menu (or the ring).
Thanks for sharing your great work duzellx and thanks 
kacperes1122 !

glad to hear you got it working 

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Yes, if you use the SOS UNP Add-On. You'll have to convert it with the Cathedral Assets Optimizer and CreationKit64, though. 

Sorry i meant in beast form, such as using the hermaphrodite werewolf body from horny werewolves 

9 hours ago, KrazyKraut15 said:

Sorry i meant in beast form, such as using the hermaphrodite werewolf body from horny werewolves 

The female werewolf 'package' is included in that add-on's package so you can use whatever werewolf body that you'd like so long as it does not already include a static phallus on it somewhere.

17 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The female werewolf 'package' is included in that add-on's package so you can use whatever werewolf body that you'd like so long as it does not already include a static phallus on it somewhere.

How exactly do i do that? to use this body and also have the werewolf genetalia added on 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:33 AM, dr1zzt05 said:

is there any way to get your 6 breast female to work without this mod? I have more mods that use sos full then not I use MT mod and will there be a time that this works with SOS full?

nope

On 4/17/2020 at 1:38 AM, loversusers said:

just curioius what's ctd caused by sos full? I installed it today and I see no ctd.  PC male triggers aela and both werewolf forms work fine other than the unManly stick.

youll find out when it hits, it sometimes run fine but eventually an old flag for werewolf is triggered that is not present so it causes a weird crash

normally its on female hdt being visible 

On 3/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, RhodosGuard said:

Edit:

Another Edit:

I'm sorry if I missed something, but was this addressed? I'm having the same problem with size (don't we all)

Now something else has reared it head. I cannot, for the life of me, get the correct female models. For Alea, I used AFT to cause her to transform, but she just ended up having the same skin as my PC werewolf (with matching penis, although the fur around the penis was a different color, but that doesn't bother me too much on my PC). So I decided to make a female PC just see see what was up. With the female PC when I transform, she turns into a male werewolf for a few seconds, then the skins switches to the vanilla female werewolf skin (boobs but no physics). 

I did have this mod as well https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29717. When I had it enabled the female PC werewolf had the right skin, with boobs when I transformed, but then after a second it switched to the vanilla colors (still had the boobs) with the above mod disabled I got the male transform at first.

Apologies I know I was a little vague, but I'm getting back into mods after being MIA for a while. 

My mods for werewolves are:

Moonlight Tales

HDT werewolves

HDT moonlight compatability

Female werewolf patch (though unsure about if this one is needed)

16 minutes ago, duzellx said:

whats this for? 

Records consistency. Something modders don't take into account often. TES IV was good on this front with its superior bashed patch that could patch conflicts in records easily. 

Spoiler

NPCs' required factions for One with Nature to function properly, and Armor Addon for consistency if LOOT places Bijin below Werewolves.esp it happened to me.