5 hours ago, duzellx said:

currently if you have a updated skyrim the sexlab is not functional till sexlab is patched for 2.09 , as i stated in description it is recommend that you have all files uptodate , but thats a choice of you the user to make

if you have an aroused i have found a confliction with it at times were it starts confusing female gender as male even without this mod and it took unistall of it to fix , then reinstall  , but at this time till a new patch is up for SE, i cannot tell what possible issues there may be , as with difference in mods it can be difficult to ascertain the issue

perhaps kacperes can assist you as the creator for the patch

Sexlab is up to date.  2.10 actually...

I will try uninstalling aroused to see if that fixes it.  As far as a patch, I'm not sure he even has SE.  The original is oldrim.

4 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Sexlab is up to date.  2.10 actually...

I will try uninstalling aroused to see if that fixes it.  As far as a patch, I'm not sure he even has SE.  The original is oldrim.

was not last i checked , ill have to play with it now to see whats up

Ok, so I found a mod that adds the Lycan meshes.  Essentially, it does the same thing your mod does only it replaces Moonlight tails .esp.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17417

I figured all I had to do is place your meshes, textures and .xml into that mod.  The model shows up with HDT but the head is missing and textures don't show.  The werewolf is all silver.  Checkout screenshot to see what I mean.  Also, I think I will need to get with Moonlight because during the scene where you drink the werewolf blood, Aela, while a werewolf, is completely invisible.  Even without your meshes and textures installed.

Lycan.bmp

7 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Ok, so I found a mod that adds the Lycan meshes.  Essentially, it does the same thing your mod does only it replaces Moonlight tails .esp.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17417

I figured all I had to do is place your meshes, textures and .xml into that mod.  The model shows up with HDT but the head is missing and textures don't show.  The werewolf is all silver.  Checkout screenshot to see what I mean.  Also, I think I will need to get with Moonlight because during the scene where you drink the werewolf blood, Aela, while a werewolf, is completely invisible.  Even without your meshes and textures installed.

Lycan.bmp

moonlight tales is supposed to have incorporated lafem wererwolves meshs in it iirc

also alea being invisible is odd as without the patch i have her as a werewolf and able to use aft to force her to transform to that state

13 hours ago, duzellx said:

moonlight tales is supposed to have incorporated lafem wererwolves meshs in it iirc

also alea being invisible is odd as without the patch i have her as a werewolf and able to use aft to force her to transform to that state

I went through the meshes folder in moonlight tales and all they have is malebodywerewolf.nif.  No female.  Looking at the differences between the lycan .esp and moonlight in SSEEdit, (And your mod for that matter, as the lycan mod and yours are almost the same.) the only difference is that the lycan mod adds femalebodywerewolf.nif's.  The difference between your mod and the lycan mod is the lycan mod, and moonlight, adds a werewolf race.  What I can't figure out is why your nif's\textures don't work in place of the lycan mod.  The body bounces but, looks like the silver Terminator in Terminator 2.  Usually, you get a pink look when textures are missing.  And how is the werewolf head missing?  Somehow, I would love to mix these two mods...

On 10/14/2018 at 9:30 PM, myhouseatl said:

I went through the meshes folder in moonlight tales and all they have is malebodywerewolf.nif.  No female.  Looking at the differences between the lycan .esp and moonlight in SSEEdit, (And your mod for that matter, as the lycan mod and yours are almost the same.) the only difference is that the lycan mod adds femalebodywerewolf.nif's.  The difference between your mod and the lycan mod is the lycan mod, and moonlight, adds a werewolf race.  What I can't figure out is why your nif's\textures don't work in place of the lycan mod.  The body bounces but, looks like the silver Terminator in Terminator 2.  Usually, you get a pink look when textures are missing.  And how is the werewolf head missing?  Somehow, I would love to mix these two mods...

can you share screenshots ? 

I wonder if lafem lyca is required to be on with moonlight as i remember it worked with it 

On 9/26/2018 at 5:48 PM, duzellx said:

image.png.fefc31444a7975681b8ed8c5f971f3ed.pngselect the two here^ 

CBP & hdt are from another mod

xp32 skeleton needs a physics system 

bbp,tbbp,cbp,hdt,smp are some examples

cbp is current common used on SE

nexus cbp is common location to download

then do fnis and it works 

Okay I did that and the game crashes right after I conjure a femwolf. I'm using xmpsse 4.51 because the newer one 4.11 doesn't have a hdt, cbp option to tick. When are we gonna get hdt physics for sse anyways?

On 10/25/2018 at 1:02 AM, TruthseekerD said:

Okay I did that and the game crashes right after I conjure a femwolf. I'm using xmpsse 4.51 because the newer one 4.11 doesn't have a hdt, cbp option to tick. When are we gonna get hdt physics for sse anyways?

make sure you have cbp and have run fnis and NO schlongs for skyrim full , light is only compatible one at this time

5 hours ago, Watchamacallit said:

Pretty much had all the same issues Truthseeker had. Through a combination of trying and restarting (and disabling the meshes for moonlight) i got it to work, however no breast physics -- just butt.

its odd as in a pior cbp incarnation the breasts would sway and move in current one only seems to affect butt

On 11/5/2018 at 7:02 PM, TruthseekerD said:

ok I reinstalled and i have butt physics but not breast and hdt pe isn't out for sse yet. Have you guys gotten it working for the boobs?

prior the boobs worked, but with recent cbp it hasnt been im unsure why 

Excellent job. Had I known anyone was working on this, I would of offered a hand; a few months ago I spent a lot of time manipulating these files and related mods. I accumulated so many, I finally shuffled them onto another drive ?

Spoiler

1117057015_OyVey.png.0766a8ae53fd1ce7d28b3239fdce20bd.png

ç'est la vie.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:32 PM, Anguished said:

Excellent job. Had I known anyone was working on this, I would of offered a hand; a few months ago I spent a lot of time manipulating these files and related mods. I accumulated so many, I finally shuffled them onto another drive ?

Reveal hidden contents

1117057015_OyVey.png.0766a8ae53fd1ce7d28b3239fdce20bd.png

ç'est la vie.

you can still assist if youd like, we seem to not have breasts working anymore and some sort of confliction with full SOS

2 hours ago, duzellx said:

you can still assist if youd like, we seem to not have breasts working anymore and some sort of confliction with full SOS

I have uninstalled and reinstalled SSE a few times since I created a stable copy, overwriting whatever cocktail of files made it work; in case the files are problematic, here's an overview: recently when I tried initiating an SL animation, it fails to activate. I get that "failed to find valid animation sets"-I don't remember the exact verbiage; I've gotten around it before, but can't remember at the moment. Also, I've noticed this mod uses the name "werewolves" .esp, whereas mine retains the hornywerewolves original; my work involved a lot of overwriting with HCOS & MNC (for troubleshooting) when using the MCM menu selections didn't resolve the issue. Here's a TLDR;

• May experience headless and limbless female werewolves (invisible)
  • Scenes won't initiate
  • Physics file edited to resemble CBBE 
  • Physics are working, haven't seen (since my stable copy, where yes they worked) during SL scenes yet

The werewolfbeast>animations folder did have .hkx files from related mods (HCOS, MNC, SL Creature, Billyy); I removed them before zipping the file to avoid potential policy infractions. There are X number of other edits/variables etc.    I don't know what you mean by "full" sos, but the werewolves and herm werewolves did have functioning genitalia. My work has picked up significantly the last two months, which is why I uninstalled SSE and backup mods; I do not plan on making further edits. I tinkered with them recently however, and for the most part they worked. Note: I am on SKSE64_1_5_50 Since I have not updated to the most recent version. Here are two sample images-note, some werewolves may have "no tail"; I restored it for femalewerewolf_1 prior to zip:

Spoiler

1931844983_NifFace.thumb.png.949de5f3cd3232cd787eb792d9c9bae9.png

836598601_NifTail.thumb.png.76205c6feac5763f463f1e8543a01dc7.png

I hope the files are stable enough to plug-n-play, I have fully optimized them with Skyrim optimizer tool; almost forgot: in-game, be sure to open the MCM, Creature Framework, find werewolves, and choose the "Horny Werewolves" option. If that doesn't work, can always try what I did: copy the contents (just .NIF files) from meshes>actors>werewolfbeast>character assets folder, and paste them to HCOS/MNC, or whatever other mods may alter werewolves; I originally adjusted the hornywerewolves.esp in CK to avoid the band-aid fix of copying and pasting, but in case it doesn't work, this is 1 workaround. My lunch is officially stone cold, and requires my attention.

Hopefully it works, if not, I'm certain it will only need minor changes. Good luck, and cheers. :beer:

HW HDT SSE.rar