Extended Skeleton DEV Thread

ZaZ

11 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I went back & double checked.........Apparently, I had done a fresh install since I had made adjustments. So, I did everything up in Bodyslide, and I'm gonna check to see if my boobies bounce.

If I don't get any bounce, I'll try Cherry's..........

?

i've tried cherry's and dont have a problem

also I had a guide recently show me how to add physics too all armors, takes like 3 min per mesh. If you're willing to grab the precise nif in outfit studio instead of using bodyslide presets. 

I'll try to find the link tomorrow 

which reminds me that I need to do that again as well since i had to reinstall recently

Ok, this is interesting.......

It seems that if you use a default setting......Curvy, Slim, etc...........The boobies don't bounce much, if at all.

But if you modify the boobs in any way in Bodyslide or in Looksmenu, then they bounce!

The adjustment doesn't have to be a huge difference, either, it can be as small as a fraction of an inch.

?

On 10/4/2018 at 2:29 PM, Vader666 said:

Someone ( i think it was Neanka or something like this ) made a CBBE body with a modeled vagania and butthole.

That was pretty much the template for the positions of where i placed the v_ bones in ExSkel.

So there is a body floating around somewhere...

Indeed is was Nahka, the body files can be found under Vinfamy’s animated fannies - if it helps...

6 hours ago, Volodja1 said:

Indeed is was Nahka, the body files can be found under Vinfamy’s animated fannies - if it helps...

Spoiler

Thanks I did look that up, But we have an alternative which we are working on. Things will become will become clear soon.  Will probably have an announcement this weekend.

On 10/18/2018 at 2:18 AM, ZaZ said:

Thanks I did look that up, But we have an alternative which we are working on. Things will become will become clear soon.  Will probably have an announcement this weekend.

No problem. Looking forward to hearing more from you guys. You work so far looks great 

2 hours ago, Lyonsx said:

I have a question about the body slider ver. of this...Can you transfer the bone from the body you built to the clothing in the outfitter section of bodyslider?

Yes, you need to reference the the new skeleton in the settings of OS.  Also you can use the copy bone weights function. 

But the Vanilla Outfits are too low poly for bounce....  so I don't recommend it.  But if someone can make conversions for clothing , they are free to do so. 

I don't have sufficient knowledge for it , nor the time .

11 hours ago, Yusei_Yamoto said:

i also have question looks like Male And Female get Different Skeletons, So Can Female Animations Still Work on Males? 

Yes , Animations will work on either gender. 

The skeleton is same FO4's Skeleton, I have just added additional bones to the original.

9 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Yes , Animations will work on either gender. 

The skeleton is same FO4's Skeleton, I have just added additional bones to the original.

Doesn't FO4 actually utilize 2 separate skeletons? The first, which as I understand it, is the chargen skeleton, which is only used during character creation, something about it being used by both the male and female during the bathroom scene with limited animations, and perhaps(?) later during the early Vault 111 scenes (the cryo pod bit I think), after which the normal skeleton is swapped in for normal play.

I seem to recall looking into some of the vanilla script sources quite a while ago, and seeing a bit of swapping in and out of this chargen skeleton during some of the very earliest MQ stages. I don't think this will raise any issues for what you're working on, but I'm more than a bit curious if you've tested it with the power armor race swap? (just entering and exiting power armor, with everything intact afterward)

Again, as I understand it, entering power armor actually changes the player race, and stores only the player head information after the swap. I'm not expecting there would be any issues between power armor and a custom skeleton (because of the full race swap), but I'm genuinely curious.

Trykz

1 hour ago, Trykz said:

Doesn't FO4 actually utilize 2 separate skeletons? The first, which as I understand it, is the chargen skeleton, which is only used during character creation, something about it being used by both the male and female during the bathroom scene with limited animations, and perhaps(?) later during the early Vault 111 scenes (the cryo pod bit I think), after which the normal skeleton is swapped in for normal play.

I seem to recall looking into some of the vanilla script sources quite a while ago, and seeing a bit of swapping in and out of this chargen skeleton during some of the very earliest MQ stages. I don't think this will raise any issues for what you're working on, but I'm more than a bit curious if you've tested it with the power armor race swap? (just entering and exiting power armor, with everything intact afterward)

Again, as I understand it, entering power armor actually changes the player race, and stores only the player head information after the swap. I'm not expecting there would be any issues between power armor and a custom skeleton (because of the full race swap), but I'm genuinely curious.

Trykz

Yes, there are 2 additional Skeletons, specifically for FaceBones (Male/Female) the new bones have been added to those as well. So there shouldn't be any issues technically. 

The face bones and skin bones aren't mapped to the skeleton.hkx and are controlled Via the Character Generation Screen and the Body Triangle

I've not noticed anything different for power armor. But I will do some tests to see if anything changes. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Yes, there are 2 additional Skeletons, specifically for FaceBones (Male/Female) the new bones have been added to those as well. So there shouldn't be any issues technically. 

The face bones and skin bones aren't mapped to the skeleton.hkx and are controlled Via the Character Generation Screen and the Body Triangle

I've not noticed anything different for power armor. But I will do some tests to see if anything changes. 

Thanks

Can we fix Piper's evil grin?

?

9 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before

The Face Bones (or skeleton) don't control facial expressions. Those bone are only used for Character Creation or Character Generation.

Download an expression mod to fix the issue.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19307/

Fine. I'll dress up Piper as Morticia Addams & call it a day........

Morticia_adams_origional.jpg

It's ironic that something called "Face Bones" can't fix the face!!

?

Update

Penis/with Balls Bones- Complete / Skinned

Breast Bones - Complete / Skinned 

Butt Bones - Complete/ Skinned 

Tongue Bones - Complete / Skinned (Custom Tongue)

Belly Bones - Complete ( For Belly Bulge or Jiggle )

Vagina/Anus Bones - Complete  ^^

Custom Body - In Progress

Wing Bones -  Temporarily Scrapped (Gamebyro limitation number of bones) Might add externally

Tail Bones - Temporarily Scrapped (Gamebyro limitation number of bones) Might add externally

Great stuff!

Can't wait for the initial release!

8 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Wing Bones -  Temporarily Scrapped (Gamebyro limitation number of bones) Might add externally

Tail Bones - Temporarily Scrapped (Gamebyro limitation number of bones) Might add externally

Intriguing... The skyrim XPMSE one seemed to have a fuck ton of bones.

Does yours have more?

15 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Update

Penis/with Balls Bones- Complete / Skinned

Breast Bones - Complete / Skinned 

Butt Bones - Complete/ Skinned 

Tongue Bones - Complete / Skinned (Custom Tongue)

Belly Bones - Complete ( For Belly Bulge or Jiggle )

Vagina/Anus Bones - Complete  ^^

Custom Body - In Progress

Amazing progress! Do you think you will have an initial release by Thanksgiving or Christmas!? With your rapid progress, I could easily see that happening. 

9 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Great stuff!

Can't wait for the initial release!

Intriguing... The skyrim XPMSE one seemed to have a fuck ton of bones.

Does yours have more?

Well,

XPMSE had lot of bones , true....... but most of them were only used for attachments etc.  Majority of them couldn't be key-framed for animations

New bones which can be animated/keyframed need to be mapped into the skeleton.hkx 

There is a limit to the number of bones I can to the skeleton.hkx . The moment I crossed that limit . There were crashes to the Creation Kit and Ragdoll issues.  

10 hours ago, SamPayne said:

Amazing progress! Do you think you will have an initial release by Thanksgiving or Christmas!? With your rapid progress, I could easily see that happening. 

Thanks

It maybe sooner.

I have Leito and Vioxsis helping me with the Custom Body.

If I get time , I might extend some creature skeletons too 

Archived