Extended Skeleton DEV Thread

ZaZ

24 minutes ago, ??????????? said:

Can already made animations be modified to include the animated breasts and penises of the new skeleton?  OR will they have to be re-made from scratch?

Yes its possible. To convert  existing animations to use the new skeleton  and add bounce . But it has a workflow to it that is lengthy. So long as the animator knows what they are doing it should be fine and maybe even quick.

I still am waiting on permissions for the F4AK from ShadeAnimator. Because it requires a few files from there.

Example of Leito's Animation Converted

11 hours ago, ZaZ said:

I might attempt to try something at a later date. But at this time a bit too soon. I should get more feed back when I release an initial alpha for the Skeleton. But I have made note of it. I mean who wouldn't want Animated Holes.

Ok. That makes sense. Hopefully there will be a way in the future. Thanks for all the work you do. ?

On 9/29/2018 at 2:12 AM, ZaZ said:

I'm not sure how to go about this since we don't have a proper body yet for these things.

Someone ( i think it was Neanka or something like this ) made a CBBE body with a modeled vagania and butthole.

That was pretty much the template for the positions of where i placed the v_ bones in ExSkel.

So there is a body floating around somewhere...

Just an Update,

Female CBBE Body - Ready ( Waiting on some BodySlide/OS Permissions )

Male Body (EVB) - Ready ( Managed , By The Brother Hood Of Steel)

Strapons (Vioxsis ) - Ready (Managed by Vioxsis)

Tongue Ready (ZAZ ) - Reference

Strapons (ZaZ) - In Progress ( Body Slide Versions / Fine Tuning Pending )

Equip-Able Cock (Reference Only ) - In Progress ( Body Slide / Fine Tuning , Pending )

Animation Rigs - In Progress ( Waiting on Permissions for F4AK ) / Leitos Rigs Ready.

Vioxsis Strapons , Rigged And Ready

Spoiler

5 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Just an Update,

Female CBBE Body - Ready ( Waiting on some BodySlide/OS Permissions )

Male Body (EVB) - Ready ( Managed , By The Brother Hood Of Steel)

Strapons (Vioxsis ) - Ready (Managed by Vioxsis)

Tongue Ready (ZAZ ) - Reference

Strapons (ZaZ) - In Progress ( Body Slide Versions / Fine Tuning Pending )

Equip-Able Cock (Reference Only ) - In Progress ( Body Slide / Fine Tuning , Pending )

Animation Rigs - In Progress ( Waiting on Permissions for F4AK ) / Leitos Rigs Ready.

Vioxsis Strapons , Rigged And Ready

So.....by any chance could this solve the crushed knees problem too...? 

28 minutes ago, Neeb! Neeb! Neeb! said:

So.....by any chance could this solve the crushed knees problem too...? 

Nope, That is more of a Body Issue rather than a Skeleton Issue. 

Maybe in the future I may ask some Pro Skinners to look into it , but as of now , We are using the CBBE Body which does have the issue.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

IIRC, adding more than 99 bones created the "stretch to infinity" bugg, whereby clothing & even pubic hair (!) would stretch across the screen in a thin line. Has a way around this bugg been found?

?

Was this in Skyrim or Fallout 4 ?

Because FO4 by default has over 100 bones 

4 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Skyrim......

I've not faced , the Boobs to Infinity bug yet .... And our Bone Count has touched 151... so far

But maybe that had something to do with HDT .... 

2 hours ago, Neeb! Neeb! Neeb! said:

hey zaz ive another question:

is this likely to introduce belly bulge? Maybe from those deathclaw animations?

Did Skryim have it ? I'm curious to see if anyone pulled that off.

The planned belly node is only of belly Jiggle and we are still seeing if it is viable.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I hope it gets rid of Piper's creepy smile...........

?

fallout-4-piper-the-storyteller-4377160_

No, The skeleton doesn't control facial animations.

You would have to wait for a F4SE Plugin like Skyrim had or use one of the limited Facial Expression mods.

2 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Did Skryim have it ? I'm curious to see if anyone pulled that off.

The planned belly node is only of belly Jiggle and we are still seeing if it is viable.

No, The skeleton doesn't control facial animations.

You would have to wait for a F4SE Plugin like Skyrim had or use one of the limited Facial Expression mods.

Skyrim pulled it off recently. Requires HDT in the penis xml and then a belly hdt xml or something like that. Works wonderfully actually, considering.

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Hmmmmmmm............I don't recall the boobies bouncing! (And I know I installed the morphs!)

Be right back.......!!!

?

The Skeleton and Body Have not been released yet, its still in development..

5 hours ago, Neeb! Neeb! Neeb! said:

Skyrim pulled it off recently. Requires HDT in the penis xml and then a belly hdt xml or something like that. Works wonderfully actually, considering.

Yea with HDT probably its possible, but we don't have that ... And its looking Doubtful that HDT will come to Fallout4

7 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

No, I'm talking about the current skeleton. My boobies don't bounce!

I know I installed CBBE Morphs, and selected it in Bodyslide!

?

In Bodyslide you need use the CBBEPhysics Body

4 hours ago, ZaZ said:

In Bodyslide you need use the CBBEPhysics Body

I went back & double checked.........Apparently, I had done a fresh install since I had made adjustments. So, I did everything up in Bodyslide, and I'm gonna check to see if my boobies bounce.

If I don't get any bounce, I'll try Cherry's..........

?

Archived