Extended Skeleton DEV Thread

ZaZ

On 3/31/2019 at 7:47 AM, dagobaking said:

Which version of Max?

I hear that 2016 is more stable than 2015.

I use 3dsmax 2015. I don't have 2016.

I pretty much used max scene downloaded form discord like it is without any modifications so it is from scratch :)

And I've never had such problems with CAT rig from Animation Kit.

@Flycrusher is your modified CAT rig from Animation Kit available for download somewhere?

Thanks for suggestions!

On 4/1/2019 at 5:43 PM, Flycrusher said:

I use 3dsmax 2015 but i just had a very few crash especially when you do things you are not supposed to do with CAT.

But now that i've learned how to use it correctly i don't have crash anymore.

Actually i'm animating with three CAT rig simultaneously and everything seems fine but you absolutely need to be very cautious and well organized.

I started with the CAT rig from the kit then i edited it to suit my needs by adding new bones for ZAZ extended skeleton and i implemented an auto-bounce system, i also made a special CAT for the dog.

I had some crashes at the beginning when i learned to use CAT, but what i can say now is that it's stable.

If you crash, maybe there is someting wrong in you CAT configuration or in your skeleton, try to start from scratch.

Import a fresh skeleton and create a new CAT.

Your program (any version) makes Dogmeat disappear. Luckily he was wearing a backpack or I'd have never found him at all.

Any suggestions?

?

On 4/3/2019 at 3:10 AM, VonHelton said:

Your program (any version) makes Dogmeat disappear. Luckily he was wearing a backpack or I'd have never found him at all.

Any suggestions?

?

If dogmeat disapear it's because a file is missing, you need Leito dog nudes nif models installed, because with my mod, when dogmeat undress for the animation he wears dogmeat_nude model. And when the animation is done he must go back to the armor that i made to show up with his standard body.

It's abit tricky to understand, in fact i have made it so the normal dog appearance is an armor and when he undress that armor stays in his inventory and is put back at the end.

But if you quit the game before AAF reset the clothing, it stays in the animation state. Or if you don't have the dogmeat_nude.nif file, of course when AFF start the anim the dog will not be visible.

If you have that problem just deactivate my mod and all will be as before. For everything to work properly you have to create dogmeat normal as an armor to the chem lab and give it to him. This is so because dogmeat has already spawn and the mod only automatically equip dogmeat if you start a new game or if you never comme close to him to make him spawn.

The funny trick is that with that mod every dog has an armor of his normal body, so you can make Dogmeat look like a raider dog or a vicious dog when equipped with, and when the animation start he will be Dogmeat again with his dick!

On 4/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, Flycrusher said:

If dogmeat disapear it's because a file is missing, you need Leito dog nudes nif models installed, because with my mod, when dogmeat undress for the animation he wears dogmeat_nude model. And when the animation is done he must go back to the armor that i made to show up with his standard body.

It's abit tricky to understand, in fact i have made it so the normal dog appearance is an armor and when he undress that armor stays in his inventory and is put back at the end.

But if you quit the game before AAF reset the clothing, it stays in the animation state. Or if you don't have the dogmeat_nude.nif file, of course when AFF start the anim the dog will not be visible.

If you have that problem just deactivate my mod and all will be as before. For everything to work properly you have to create dogmeat normal as an armor to the chem lab and give it to him. This is so because dogmeat has already spawn and the mod only automatically equip dogmeat if you start a new game or if you never comme close to him to make him spawn.

The funny trick is that with that mod every dog has an armor of his normal body, so you can make Dogmeat look like a raider dog or a vicious dog when equipped with, and when the animation start he will be Dogmeat again with his dick!

Ok........

1. Create a new save

2. Install Lieto's Dog Nude Nif

3. Install your mod

4. Make an armor in the chem lab.

Ok, so where do I get the Leito Dog Nude Nifs from? Are they in the Leito Zip, or do I get them from Polistro (sp)?

Does your mod conflict with any of the backpack mods out there?

?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Ok........

1. Create a new save

2. Install Lieto's Dog Nude Nif

3. Install your mod

4. Make an armor in the chem lab.

Ok, so where do I get the Leito Dog Nude Nifs from? Are they in the Leito Zip, or do I get them from Polistro (sp)?

Does your mod conflict with any of the backpack mods out there?

?

Are you still manually installing mods?

I assume you already have leito's animations, the dog nifs are included in that.

19 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Are you still manually installing mods?

I assume you already have leito's animations, the dog nifs are included in that.

No, I'm using Vortex. Yes, I have Leito's Animations. You have to install Leito or none of the women will get pregnant.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 2:01 AM, Flycrusher said:

In General, your mod works very well, except for the beds - I did not understand how to use them for sex with a dog.
Another point - if you start a new game(at least before visiting the red rocket), it makes sense for the whole *armor* put flags *not playable*, and recipes *ignored*

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, GornoDD said:

Are there already some walking animations for the skeleton out there. Dont wanna stress anything, but it became kinda silent around this project

I really hope this has not been abadoned yet :angel:

It works fine with the base movement/combat animations, and mods like More Girly Animation. Most of the 'newer' AAF animations work with it as well, provided you have the prereqs for everything. Some of them are 'outdated' and haven't been updated for the new skele, unfortunately.

The Nexus pages for the skeleton and body are a bit more up-to-date.

TL:DR, they're still working on it, but some of them like Zaz don't have much, if any time to work on it at the moment.

The base has been setup , Struggling with the automation of physics. People are trying tried but unable to get it to work

Its stagnating at the moment.

Skeleton and Body wise are setup for the most part. Whats needed now is code.

Edit:

The discord sever is quite active

https://discord.gg/PNqYQpG

I'm, learning a new engine atm , but I am available on the server

On 3/15/2019 at 9:31 AM, Flycrusher said:

Hello and thank you a lot for that nice work on the skeleton, very usefull !

But may i ask you a question, i'm actually trying to build a new skeleton for the dog to give him a penis and animated balls.

I have done the Skelon.nif , i have loaded it in 3dsmax 15 and i have made a CAT rig for it.

[snip]

A CAT rig for a dog? Is it just me or does anyone else find that mildly amusing?

So is this mod useable without weird bugs yet? I have CBBE installed yadda yadda and I don't have any male body mods or any sex mods installed for fallout 4. I want to replace the male body in preparation for sex mods later and from what I've been able to keep up with it seems this skeleton mod is really needed going forward. I just don't want weird stuff like in fail76 going on with npcs in the game.

On 5/27/2019 at 1:12 AM, ZaZ said:

The base has been setup , Struggling with the automation of physics. People are trying tried but unable to get it to work

Its stagnating at the moment.

Skeleton and Body wise are setup for the most part. Whats needed now is code.

Just curious if you saw the Nexus CBP thing that went up recently. Also somewhat curious of your opinion, or if you're busy/don't really have an opinion, even if it has no real bearing on anything.

6 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

So is this mod useable without weird bugs yet? I have CBBE installed yadda yadda and I don't have any male body mods or any sex mods installed for fallout 4. I want to replace the male body in preparation for sex mods later and from what I've been able to keep up with it seems this skeleton mod is really needed going forward. I just don't want weird stuff like in fail76 going on with npcs in the game.

Closest to 'weird bugs' I've seen online or personally, is animations [mostly AAF-sex-related ones] that aren't made with the extended skeleton can break the animation rather wildly, not that it causes actual issues, just looks fucked.
That or not having shit installed right, and thus the CBBE texture is applied to this skeleton, which obviously looks very wrong.

Also if you want to replace the male body, combine this with BodyTalk V2 [Quick nexus search will find it].
Just need some more mods utilising this skeleton, now. AAF and the anims for it helps that, I think, as will more and more FG armour/clothing conversions from stuff like CBBE.

I just want to replace the male body for now and get the shape the same as vanilla so I don't have to do clothes/armor alterations. I have the shower and toilet mod installed and I hate seeing my character showering and shitting while wearing stained white undies eeeewww.

Later when everything is hopefully working much better I can install sexy time stuff but for now just the male body with no problems for CBBE will do.

13 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Just curious if you saw the Nexus CBP thing that went up recently. Also somewhat curious of your opinion, or if you're busy/don't really have an opinion, even if it has no real bearing on anything.

Closest to 'weird bugs' I've seen online or personally, is animations [mostly AAF-sex-related ones] that aren't made with the extended skeleton can break the animation rather wildly, not that it causes actual issues, just looks fucked.
That or not having shit installed right, and thus the CBBE texture is applied to this skeleton, which obviously looks very wrong.

Also if you want to replace the male body, combine this with BodyTalk V2 [Quick nexus search will find it].
Just need some more mods utilising this skeleton, now. AAF and the anims for it helps that, I think, as will more and more FG armour/clothing conversions from stuff like CBBE.

The CBP physics youre talking about are excellent. I say good luck getting it much better than that. Works sweet with AAF and Animated Fannies as well. Some animations they move more than others, but compared to what it was previous, its like going from a volkswagon to a Porsche. Cant see any reason to go any other route. Not to mention how incredibiley easy it is to use. Drag and drop 2 files youre done. No editing, no bullshit. As far as female goes I wouldn't even bother worrying about physics anymore if it was me. With the CBP physics you can pretty much release the skeleton and call it a day. Lol

15 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Yea we are aware of it , and seeing how/if it can be implemented

Thanks

The caveat is that animators may loose the option to animate breast / butt manually

11 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

I just want to replace the male body for now and get the shape the same as vanilla so I don't have to do clothes/armor alterations. I have the shower and toilet mod installed and I hate seeing my character showering and shitting while wearing stained white undies eeeewww.

Later when everything is hopefully working much better I can install sexy time stuff but for now just the male body with no problems for CBBE will do.

If you've got the Extended Skeleton installed, then you can use BodyTalk V2 for a male body.

11 hours ago, walkin said:

The CBP physics youre talking about are excellent. I say good luck getting it much better than that. Works sweet with AAF and Animated Fannies as well. Some animations they move more than others, but compared to what it was previous, its like going from a volkswagon to a Porsche. Cant see any reason to go any other route. Not to mention how incredibiley easy it is to use. Drag and drop 2 files youre done. No editing, no bullshit. As far as female goes I wouldn't even bother worrying about physics anymore if it was me. With the CBP physics you can pretty much release the skeleton and call it a day. Lol

I'm being realistic and cautiously optimistic about it. It's early days yet, but it seems good so far, and I'm hoping it'll pull a few modders back to workin on Fallout 4 mods. And/or bring some new ones :P

9 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Yea we are aware of it , and seeing how/if it can be implemented

Thanks

The caveat is that animators may loose the option to animate breast / butt manually

Sweet.

I assume you mean it'd end up with wasted effort if an animator like Leito had breast/butt physics, as it'd be overridden, or if it's implemented with the skeleton, they wouldn't be able to do that at all?
If it works smoothly and with minimal issues, I'd call that a small price to pay, but then I'm a User, not a Creator :P

6 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I assume you mean it'd end up with wasted effort if an animator like Leito had breast/butt physics, as it'd be overridden, or if it's implemented with the skeleton, they wouldn't be able to do that at all?
If it works smoothly and with minimal issues, I'd call that a small price to pay, but then I'm a User, not a Creator :P

The iteration of CBP out now does not support using bones that are used in animations (so The Bones we added in for the Breasts, butt and Balls to allow animators to have controlled bounce can't be used by CBP). Those bones will still be there in the Skeleton and any animation set that uses them will make use of them, but unfortunately in order to use CBP we had to create a whole new set of CBP friendly bones and reassign FG/BT2 to use them. 

The upside is that we don't lose the big features, so you can still animate the Stomach, Anus, Penis and Vagina. It's a small price to pay for some ok bounciness. 

55 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Those bones will still be there in the Skeleton and any animation set that uses them will make use of them, but unfortunately in order to use CBP we had to create a whole new set of CBP friendly bones and reassign FG/BT2 to use them.  

Ah. I did see the compatibility in the CBP's description mentioning that it doesn't affect the additional bones from this.

56 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

It's a small price to pay for some ok bounciness. 

Agreed.

Reduces/eliminates most of the outfit-applied boob/butt physics work too.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, WestendSniper said:

Will I be able to bust a nut on pipers face yet? Will anyone be able to bust nuts on npc's? Is anyone looking in to that? I would love to be able to watch my character just shoot a line of cum on something. And will there be squirting ejaculation animations for the females?

Jee how specific does one need to be to ask a question like that.. 

• 4 months later...

Archived