Extended Skeleton DEV Thread

ZaZ

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

The male is flaccid & the female only shows up during sex & she don't bounce.

?

Is this a bug or how it was designed to be?

When you say female only shows up during sex, do you mean female schlong?

On 12/19/2018 at 12:19 PM, Pharcry said:

This looks amazing ? Any chance someone can re-up the one preview from Leito? Just checked this thread after a hiatus and seems the link is broken. Can't wait to see what happens in the coming year on this and the mod authors that take advantage of it ?

If he took it down, he did so for a reason. I'd need his permission to reup it, I think......

?

Well, you will need the 3 things

The Extended Skeleton - Ready 

An Extended Skeleton Compatible Body - Our Custom Body its Ready (Consider it a Beta though)

Animations - For these you will have to wait for Animators as they post them in their own threads.

The Super Mutant above is also extended - So you will have to download the required 3 things to make them work. 

1 minute ago, ZaZ said:

Well, you will need the 3 things

The Extended Skeleton - Ready 

An Extended Skeleton Compatible Body - Our Custom Body its Ready (Consider it a Beta though)

Animations - For these you will have to wait for Animators as they post them in their own threads.

The Super Mutant above is also extended - So you will have to download the required 3 things to make them work. 

So the animation above, is that Leito's work?

8 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Now if they'd just upload it to Discord so we can test it..........LOL.

?

Leito , will upload his animations on his own thread , sometime soon

I will be offcially releasing the Extended Skeleton a few days from now.

The Female body will follow.

Cheers

14 hours ago, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

yeah same, idk how that process went, or if you're willing to share, but an update on the state of those would be good enough for me, im very intrigued

I don't know where you're getting that from, Zaz has stated previously that he hasn't done any breathing animations

18 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I want yer breathing files as well......

?

?

10$US per breathing animation. 

15 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I don't know where you're getting that from, Zaz has stated previously that he hasn't done any breathing animations

This

2 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

It is clearly part of that particular animation. There is nothing that makes NPC's breath

Yes. Zaz is the only one that has it, and it's clearly been built & tested. Now those of us who have volunteered to Beta Test this stuff need to get it so we can see what it does on our machines.

?

26 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Yes. Zaz is the only one that has it, and it's clearly been built & tested. Now those of us who have volunteered to Beta Test this stuff need to get it so we can see what it does on our machines.

?

I'm not sure why you are obsessed with that animation.

But you can have it and implement it yourself in the game , or replace one of the existing animations to test your "Machine" , honestly it should play the same just like all other AAF animations.

BellyForTesting.hkx

Its something I created to test the belly movement and showcase what was possible .

Archived