View File

Render Tattoos v1

128 different tattoos

This is my first tattoo pack and contains a total of 128 overlays for RaceMenu (all body tattoos for now)
There is also a Slavetats version available by popular request

They are designed on a UNP body mesh and should look proper on all UNP variant body types. They should also work on other body types with some distortion depending on the location of the tattoo on the body. 

The resolution for each tattoo is 4096 x 4096.

I have also included a 2K resolution version for both files.

Requirements:

• SKSE
  • Racemenu or Slavetats
  • ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer (recommended)

Installation:

• Use any mod manager to place either file in your Skyrim directory
  • In game, the tattoos will load under Body Textures within racemenu overlays
  • Or Alternatively, will appear in Slavetats MCM menu

Tools Used:

• Google to search for 90% of the source files used in this tattoo pack
  • Photoshop to edit, morph, align and transform the tattoos for Skyrim
  • Nvidia dds plugin for conversion of photoshop files into usable skyrim .dds texture files
  • Race Menu Mod Maker to create the data structure, scripts and esp for this mod

View File

Thanks guys, I'll be looking into making a slavetats version real soon :)

It's good to have v1 of the pack out there, now I can add more in the future much much faster

Thanks for the SlTats version, but it looks like the straw that broke my potato pc's back. Starts dumping in igdumd32.dll, even after sizing down to 2K.

<egregious whining that has nothing to do with your mod>

Update my video driver? It's Intel, they haven't produced a video driver for the Intel HD 3000 since before Skyrim even came out.

</egregious whining that has nothing to do with your mod>

19 minutes ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Thanks for the SlTats version, but it looks like the straw that broke my potato pc's back. Starts dumping in igdumd32.dll, even after sizing down to 2K.

<egregious whining that has nothing to do with your mod>

Update my video driver? It's Intel, they haven't produced a video driver for the Intel HD 3000 since before Skyrim even came out.

</egregious whining that has nothing to do with your mod>

Thanks, and sorry to hear that. It's a pretty big file uncompressed for sure, must be the final nail on the coffin for your rig :(

I even tried to trim the fat down on some extra tattoos to reduce clutter.

Do you think people want a 2K version? Just curious

(Most tattoo packs seem to be 4096 x 4096)

1 hour ago, amply said:

Thanks, and sorry to hear that. It's a pretty big file uncompressed for sure, must be the final nail on the coffin for your rig :(

I even tried to trim the fat down on some extra tattoos to reduce clutter.

Do you think people want a 2K version? Just curious

(Most tattoo packs seem to be 4096 x 4096)

My PC (2nd gen i5) won't handle 4K textures at all. I only use 2K textures for body textures. Everything else is 1K at most. 

And to be clear, your tats work fine if I remove existing tats from my character. It seems my PC will only handle a fixed number of overlays.

I used Ordenador to shrink your textures. Maybe I'm using wrong settings, but it tends to make the reduced textures fuzzy. I for one would appreciate smaller textures. Thanks.

4 hours ago, amply said:

Do you think people want a 2K version?

Many thanks for the Slavetats version - much appreciated!

I think a 2k version would be very welcome - there are plenty of folks out there whose rigs will struggle with 4k and even more whose video resolution means they see no real benefit for 4k even though they install it ?

These are extremely great tattoos, the specific types I was looking for that were lacking on Nexus! Thank you for your hark work! :D

I also came across this tattoo that - if you don't mind - would be great to add to your pack (I've attached it below). The symbol on the left would look great on the torso going straight down the middle, and the symbol on the right would look nice on the back going down the middle.

P.S. The tattoo came from an armour piece called "BDO LumiK" - but I couldn't get it to work as a Racemenu Overlay.

tattoo1.dds

On 9/16/2018 at 3:51 PM, Amrovich said:

Those are some really beautiful tattoos ❤️  .... If I may ask what is the skin texture you are using ?

Thanks, the Skin Texture is based on Real Girls but I changed the Hue a bit to make it less red and more lighter (So I guess it's custom)

On 9/17/2018 at 5:33 PM, pcgamer8888 said:

These are extremely great tattoos, the specific types I was looking for that were lacking on Nexus! Thank you for your hark work! :D

I also came across this tattoo that - if you don't mind - would be great to add to your pack (I've attached it below). The symbol on the left would look great on the torso going straight down the middle, and the symbol on the right would look nice on the back going down the middle.

P.S. The tattoo came from an armour piece called "BDO LumiK" - but I couldn't get it to work as a Racemenu Overlay.

tattoo1.dds

Oo, those are really good, I'll add them to the v2 list, at least one of them will be a good Spine tat for sure :) thanks!

19 hours ago, Fiderisu said:

Oh wow, do you mind sharing your body mod/preset/outfit you used for the screenshots?

The body mod and the outfit are part of GomaPero's Mini Bikini 7B sets :)

18 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Made a position fix for men. Looking good. :) 

Legs, Butt and Pelvis.Bild5.jpg.994df5e9d7e7658a044cbffa50c67bac.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Bild6.jpg.4f4aba5800f10c52e284a7637bde9071.jpgBild7.jpg.68194d2cc71710e322a94c66c39dfb47.jpg

Wow, I never really tested it on a male body. Nice adjustments! I'm definitely thinking of adding more Asymmetrical (half body tats for the next batch)

5 hours ago, Indecisive22 said:

Wow these tattoos are really amazing. Thanks dude. Would it be greedy for me to ask for some Face tattoos in the future? LoL Best tattoos I've seen in a while. 

Now that I've done the basics, I might tackle more complicated stuff like Face, Hands, Breast tattoos and full body ones. No promises but I am working on some :)

5 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Nice tattos. I just notice an issue: sometimes, at some angle the tatoo disappears from my character's body, specially at low pov (happened with some back tattos).

I am not sure what causes that issue, but I have noticed it too. Maybe it's because of the high resolution of the tattoos? I am thinking about making a 2k version, see if it makes a difference. Or it could just be too close of a PoV