Shemale Mod?

Someone could probably port them over to Vegas. That would be pretty cool honestly. I'm assuming the hardest part would be getting the animations to work for a feminine body' date=' performing male actions. Same thing for a strap-on mod.

[/quote']

Well, the Tryout plugin for Wsex that was being worked on here had a quest where you had to wear a strap-on and peg Chet to get a prostitute dress... and yes, the animation worked fine.

Also worth noting that there have been times mods have bugged and I've seen the positions reversed... again, the animation worked fine, just with no dick/strap-on in sight. (well duh!)

Funniest time that happened, it played Anim #32... if I'd been wearing the strap-on I have, poor Jessup wouldn't have been able to walk properly for weeks. :D

Someone could probably port them over to Vegas. That would be pretty cool honestly. I'm assuming the hardest part would be getting the animations to work for a feminine body' date=' performing male actions. Same thing for a strap-on mod.

[/quote']

Well, the Tryout plugin for Wsex that was being worked on here had a quest where you had to wear a strap-on and peg Chet to get a prostitute dress... and yes, the animation worked fine.

Also worth noting that there have been times mods have bugged and I've seen the positions reversed... again, the animation worked fine, just with no dick/strap-on in sight. (well duh!)

Funniest time that happened, it played Anim #32... if I'd been wearing the strap-on I have, poor Jessup wouldn't have been able to walk properly for weeks. :D

LOL that's great xD I only saw the position reverse glitch once, and it was with Oral Sex xD But yeah I can see how it should be able to work okay :)

All the animations can be reversed. Our Sexout plugins will all include strapons and reversed positions. If you look at the OP in Wsex Workgirl Tryout Improved I have linked to a strapon on NV Nexus. this is a port made by a member here on loverslab.

We are also working on a strapon that will be included in a data pack we will release with our sexout plugins. These are all either ports, reworked or completely new items made by Loogie. We are only waiting for the last permissions before it gets released.

All the animations can be reversed. Our Sexout plugins will all include strapons and reversed positions. If you look at the OP in Wsex Workgirl Tryout Improved I have linked to a strapon on NV Nexus. this is a port made by a member here on loverslab.

We are also working on a strapon that will be included in a data pack we will release with our sexout plugins. These are all either ports' date=' reworked or completely new items made by Loogie. We are only waiting for the last permissions before it gets released.

[/quote']

Cool thanks i will go check it out. One more question can the meshes be edited in 3ds Max? If so i might try my hand at editing some of the meshes, with permission of course :)

We are also working on a strapon that will be included in a data pack we will release with our sexout plugins. These are all either ports' date=' reworked or completely new items made by Loogie. We are only waiting for the last permissions before it gets released.

[/quote']

Cool thanks i will go check it out. One more question can the meshes be edited in 3ds Max? If so i might try my hand at editing some of the meshes, with permission of course :)

To be honest, I have no clue... Loogies does all that stuff, I only know a little about scripting, quests and dialogue...

To be honest' date=' I have no clue... Loogies does all that stuff, I only know a little about scripting, quests and dialogue...

[/quote']

Ok No worries, hopefully he'll have a look here and leave an answer.

Great work on these mods by the way, you guys are doing a fantastic job of improving on one of the best games available.

To be honest' date=' I have no clue... Loogies does all that stuff, I only know a little about scripting, quests and dialogue...

[/quote']

Ok No worries, hopefully he'll have a look here and leave an answer.

Great work on these mods by the way, you guys are doing a fantastic job of improving on one of the best games available.

Thank you! That's very good to hear =)

I have Revanag's permission to modify his bouncing breasts version of Type 3 clothes. For Exeter's none-bouncing version' date=' you're allowed to mod those as long as you give him credit.

All my designs are fairly simple - all I've been doing is editing vanilla resources. They should be editable in 3ds Max but I know nothing about it, just Blender.

[/quote']

Thanks for the info, i may have a look at Blender, used 3ds Max in Uni back in 2007 but alots changed and i have forgotten alot of it :)

I personaly have been REALLY wanting to have this body in new vegas

http://desuchan.net/tr/res/28915.html

sorry if the link is innapropriate (I figured this is adult so should be ok?)

I would try and convert it to FNV myself but I don't know how.

It would be awesome though, with fallouts ability to have different races per body, it could be a male race with custom sounds to work much better for the sex mods.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSBZVGX2

I found this unused body in the files of the old Burmecian race that was taken down from the Nexus about a year ago. It's a bit extreme, but I figured that I may as well share. Pretty sure it's for the Type 3 body too, since that's what the race used.

Temporary nifskope shot: http://filesmelt.com/dl/wdawad8.PNG

Image link will probably die in a month or two but nobody should care by that point.

I am not really sure how to, but I can try to get it into the Main Tryout esp (where all Loogies clothes an such are) (Will be released today or tomorrow as a test). Won't be in initial release since I don't know how, but will try later. Might also try to add dialogue for shemales later on. Could be fun if random people could be shemales and you get a surprise when you go looking for some fun ;)

Once again; I do not know how to do this, so don't get your hopes up yet. But I will try.

Sorry, kind of intruding here... being my first post and all (also it being in a shemale thread, haha!)

Would be funny to add freakout dialog (somewhere along the lines of "Oh crap, wasn't expecting that...") or acceptance dialog (ex. "Hmm... I think we can make this work")

End dialog could be "Let's keep this our little secret." or something.

Also, Hello all.

Yeah I am thinking along those lines, BUT that is not first in the line and will be done later once I got most things working more or less stable with all gangs released...

I will be incorporating it in the general sex plugin first I think. Since it's when you are asking people for sex it could become most interesting...

• 4 months later...

I found this unused body in the files of the old Burmecian race that was taken down from the Nexus about a year ago. It's a bit extreme' date=' but I figured that I may as well share. Pretty sure it's for the Type 3 body too, since that's what the race used.

Image link will probably die in a month or two but nobody should care by that point.

[/quote']

Would you happen to still have that Burmecian pack with the body? Seeing as how megaupload is no longer active. I hate my government for causing all this BS and because of it most filesharing sites being too scared & crap. >_< Sucks also that TES Nexus got rid of a few other mods I used to have before having to reinstall. T_T

I found this unused body in the files of the old Burmecian race that was taken down from the Nexus about a year ago. It's a bit extreme' date=' but I figured that I may as well share. Pretty sure it's for the Type 3 body too, since that's what the race used.

[/quote']

Would you happen to still have that Burmecian pack with the body? Seeing as how megaupload is no longer active. I hate my government for causing all this BS and because of it most filesharing sites being too scared & crap. >_< Sucks also that TES Nexus got rid of a few other mods I used to have before having to reinstall. T_T

No, sorry. I don't have it anymore. I wish I did though.. I miss it :-/

Just kidding, it's right here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?qrvr1icpm47k549

Archived