20 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

It's still not a bad idea, and wouldn't add much complexity, just a little legwork setting up 38 new potions + scripts.. heh :classic_tongue:

It might be nice for other things too though, for instance, it would give a nice hook for an external mod. So could be paired with NPC dialogue, maybe as an outcome of DD gagtalk for instance, and would yield a specific result through this Mod's API by calling that item.

And also, could add some immersion vs setting it up through MCM in this Mod. So yeah, it could be worthwhile to setup...

This could be a fun idea - I could see a custom edit of Cursed Loot to have the "gas traps" be pheromone traps instead of Skooma, or other mods that force the player to drink a potion.  With that in mind I think a "random" pheromone potion would also be a good idea (basically just a 100% pheromone trigger potion).  Even if the potions were simply debug items you could get via additemmenu it could be fun for people who prefer to set up specific pheromones on purpose without fussing with the MCM menu each time.  

23 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

This could be a fun idea - I could see a custom edit of Cursed Loot to have the "gas traps" be pheromone traps instead of Skooma, or other mods that force the player to drink a potion.  With that in mind I think a "random" pheromone potion would also be a good idea (basically just a 100% pheromone trigger potion).  Even if the potions were simply debug items you could get via additemmenu it could be fun for people who prefer to set up specific pheromones on purpose without fussing with the MCM menu each time.  

Yeah, would need to be a custom edit of DCUR because I'm pretty sure that Kimy doesn't like creature stuff... Personally, I'm quite cosmopolitan, the only thing that I do legit hate is loli, but anything 18+ is fair game imo... And I am no purist... lol

I did do some funny stuff with gag talk in WRB, for instance if you talk to a court wizard while gagged you cast an inadvertent spell that turns them into a talking skeever... There's about a dozen of those gag effect easter eggs as of last update, I thought it was funny at the time, but maybe I was drinking too much absinthe that night...

I think I'll add the potions in.

9 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I've made these changes, haven't released it yet...

I'm considering adding a recipe system for removing pheromones.

There would be different recipes for different creatures that would involve some creature part.

For instance, this might cure Troll Pheromones: 

Nightshade

Torchbug Thorax

Mood Sugar

Troll Fat

Then, if you have strong pheromones active, you will need to add something like 'Priestess of Dibella Cum' to the recipe. - You could go to the temple and have fun with the priestesses to stock up on these supplies...

What do you guys think?

That sounds great and also help make collecting plants alchemy stuff worthwhile as well

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

It's still not a bad idea, and wouldn't add much complexity, just a little legwork setting up 38 new potions + scripts.. heh :classic_tongue:

It might be nice for other things too though, for instance, it would give a nice hook for an external mod. So could be paired with NPC dialogue, maybe as an outcome of DD gagtalk for instance, and would yield a specific result through this Mod's API by calling that item.

And also, could add some immersion vs setting it up through MCM in this Mod. So yeah, it could be worthwhile to setup...

First, thank you for the gracious way you handled my question. Many would have chosen to belittle and berate someone who missed an MCM menu.

And second, yes, I completely missed the MCM menu. Thank you.

Third, while my connection with Pheromones has been primarily with POP (Prison Overhaul Patched) so far there are two suggestions I would make - one directly related to my prvious post and a different one entirely (that doesn't require separate potions. 

In DEC (Deviously Enslaved Continued) your follower will "find" Devious Devices in treasure chests that somehow you "missed" when you looked through them. They could also find helpful "potions" at the same time. Of course, I would expect that these "potions" would be much more likely to have pheromones in them than the average one does.

The other, I think obvious, tie-in is with the vanilla game. When the player gets into the drinking contest with Sanguine the third and final drink should be spiked with pheromones. While it works with a random pheromone I would suggest that it be more specific to goat (better) or giant (not as good) since the next portion of the quest ids the recovery of Gleda the goat from a giant. I would suggest goats as better since, if the player was thinking, well, I'll just walk to Rorikstead and give this potion a chance to wear off, his strategy is considerably weakened by the fact that there are a LOT of goats wandering the roads between Markarth and Rorikstead.

Anyway, something to consider.

P.S.: you might want to do the same sort of thing with the Wilderness Encounter with the three drunks. Either increasing the chance of a pheromone or automatically placing a pheromone into the Honningbrew Mead that they give the player.

Sorry for the wall of text.

@Psalam

The follower support is an interesting idea, I could see adding something like this down the line.

I think that the mechanics work a bit differently than you are thinking they do though. It doesn't really matter whether there are creatures in proximity to the Player for instance, the Mod does not use nearby creatures, it spawns them.

The reason for this is, with creatures, especially hostile ones, there's faction stuff going on, they can have hyper aggressive AI on their base actor, aggro radius behavior on their base actor, and this means, even if you do lots of faction swapping (which can be spotty), they still might be starting combat with you, or maybe they start combat with something else, or something else starts combat with them (even during a sex scene), or they go chase a rabbit... etc. etc. And then they might die... In other words - this can get pretty unweildy and messy.

All the creatures in this Mod are spawned versions that have been cleaned of all that behavior, there's no aggressive AI or aggro radius behavior on the base creature actors, they have friendly factions to player and to other factions, they adopt Alias AI that will not be interrupted by anything. - So they will reliably do what they are intended to do, have sex with the player.

They spawn based on the location that the player is in. For instance, goats would be spawning at Farms, Trolls will spawn in caves, Vampires in Vampire Lairs, etc. Also, most creatures will spawn in location = None, which represents pretty much anywhere in the wilderness.

NPCs on the other hand don't spawn, they will be nearby actors, but the aliases only fill if the PC is in a city, house, dwelling, tavern etc. So bandits or other random NPCs in the wilderness will be excluded. If you're in cities, you'll get sex from NPCs (if you have the racial pheromones), and if you're in the wilderness, you'll get sex from creatures.

1.0.5 Update:

• Added a new system for clearing pheromones, there are 39 new cooking recipes ?. You can go to a cooking station and see what ingredients are needed for each type of pheromones. Pheromones will no longer clear randomly.
    • The super pheromones cleanser will be needed if you get extra pheromones added.
      • Part of the recipe for this will require Priestess of Dibella Cum, you can go to the temple in Markarth and the Priestesses there will accomodate you for 'gathering' supplies. :classic_wink:
  • Fixed bug where you would sometimes get an NPC / Creature follower that would stick around if there happened to be an unrelated sex scene playing at the time that the alias filled or the spawn happened.
  • Fixed Deer spawn so it would use male model.
  • Made the randomization function for selection more robust by doing some _________ (insert technical jargon).
  • Added support for MiniNeeds.
  • Creature attacks and NPC attacks will now list the Player as a victim for mods like Apropos.

Im having a bunch of issues with this Mod. Basically, once i configured some stuff (for example only have ash hoppers and Werewolf Pheromones on) they wont be ingested ever. I can drink 100 Potions with the Chance set to 100 and it still doesnt work. Pheromones also don´t even work. I ran around about 10 minutes with probably every Pheromone ingested and nothing happened. Also somehow 5 Chaurus seem to spawn if theres a special Combination of Pheromones ingested. Really weird..

I kind of wanted to try out Billy´s Creature Animations with this Mod active but it doesn´t seem to work as i already said. Im really dying here. These Animations aren´t epic if there isn´t a sudden rape attack. Its not the same. 

-Aki

Hey this sounds pretty cool. A convenient way to seed all those random creature pairings and group animations that never come up in normal play. I’m afraid my excuse for not making odd animation pairings (like 4 mammoths) won’t be as effective anymore…

Too bad the floaters don’t work. I assume that would mean sky floating slaughterfish couldn’t chase you either, for whatever reason someone would want that.

On 9/12/2018 at 1:25 AM, Tyrant99 said:

image.png.9eaa2e2e3088f8b547544e66f7516ec0.png

Do you guys know of other packs that could fill in some of the blanks?

I’ve done 2 3p ash hopper animations, and I also have a riekling 4p (also a few 3p, but no 5p yet), although I’m starting to doubt myself because someone else mentioned the lack of a riekling 4p to me recently… I did release it right? Maybe I’ll have to make another one to please you nerds.

Also the third screenshot on mod page, AhhhHHhhh that old animation. And there’s supposed to be a rock object too that the female lies against.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Hey this sounds pretty cool. A convenient way to seed all those random creature pairings and group animations that never come up in normal play. I’m afraid my excuse for not making odd animation pairings (like 4 mammoths) won’t be as effective anymore…

IMO you can use any excuse you want, your animations are a huge part of why people were looking for a mod like this.  If my poor PC ever finds herself being chased across the plains of Skyrim by 4 horny mammoths that don't know the meaning of taking turns.... she might just decide it is time to give up adventuring and just be a tavern wench.

I’ve done 2 3p ash hopper animations, and I also have a riekling 4p (also a few 3p, but no 5p yet), although I’m starting to doubt myself because someone else mentioned the lack of a riekling 4p to me recently… I did release it right? Maybe I’ll have to make another one to please you nerds.

Totally missed those open slots when Tyrant posted the initial graphic - yes, your riekling gangbang is 4p.  The ashhopper animations are also some of my favorite despite their extreme rarity... but not so much with this mod hopefully!

Testing out the new version on a save that I cleaned from v1.0.4 and things seem to work fine so far - just got jumped by a horny deer, which definitely has not happened in the recent past.  Thanks for the continued support.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Im having a bunch of issues with this Mod. Basically, once i configured some stuff (for example only have ash hoppers and Werewolf Pheromones on) they wont be ingested ever. I can drink 100 Potions with the Chance set to 100 and it still doesnt work. Pheromones also don´t even work. I ran around about 10 minutes with probably every Pheromone ingested and nothing happened. Also somehow 5 Chaurus seem to spawn if theres a special Combination of Pheromones ingested. Really weird..

I kind of wanted to try out Billy´s Creature Animations with this Mod active but it doesn´t seem to work as i already said. Im really dying here. These Animations aren´t epic if there isn´t a sudden rape attack. Its not the same. 

-Aki

Make sure that you have run FNIS, install SexLab, enable Creature Animations in SexLab, go into SLAL MCM and Enable All / Register Animations.

Then, go out into the wilderness and drink your potion.

6 hours ago, Billyy said:

Too bad the floaters don’t work. I assume that would mean sky floating slaughterfish couldn’t chase you either, for whatever reason someone would want that.

The floaters won't work with the getdistance mechanic because of Bethesda Navmesh nonsense... But... With a little creativity... One idea would be to use a normal creature as an 'emissary', for instance, a Rabbit could spawn and do the chase, and if it catches the Player, then the Rabbit disappears and some Dragons show up to do the rest... :classic_biggrin:

With something like this, support could be added for all the floaters, so I think I'll do that. 

6 hours ago, Billyy said:

It could be my mistake and I didn't check the most updated version. I'll check again and if there's any more animations that I can add support for, I'll add them in.

In any case, thanks for the great animations! ?

7 hours ago, real1397681 said:

Sweet mod, glad to see it being updated regularly! Would be really nice if the NPC/Creatures that spawn dont just 'despawn' after a scene, but rather ran off and then disappeared

I could do that, but it adds complexity, would need to force swap out Aliases and have them adopt new AI behavior etc.

When you add complexity, you add things that can break. So the question is, how important would such a thing be to you guys?

2 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Make sure that you have run FNIS, install SexLab, enable Creature Animations in SexLab, go into SLAL MCM and Enable All / Register Animations.

Then, go out into the wilderness and drink your potion.

Yeah. Thats what i did.  But even without FNIS,Sexlab or Animations it should atleast show "You´ve Ingested ... Pheromones" after i´ve configured the MCM. But as i said. I can drink 100 Potions with a 100% Chance to ingest them but nothing shows up.

Here's steps with pictures:

Tested and it is working as intended, make sure you're running a clean save and I might suggest dropping the SEQ folder directly into your Skyrim Data folder.

Example of setting Pheromones Settings to guarantee Creature Spawn:

20180915021409_1.jpg.815a91b49dd41bf3de5d8dc73f02ca9d.jpg

Selecting only Chaurus Hunters (for example)

20180915021428_1.jpg.71e39cf91fd3f5f0140b1dea5ca628dd.jpg

Make sure Sexlab is installed and Creatures are Enabled:20180915021637_1.jpg.b77b3a8cf49f9a6647aabeddbb10a287.jpg

Register / Enable all animations in SLAL:

20180915021802_1.jpg.077943392beea759eb9f03b0f33f6461.jpg

Drink a Potion: (This was a regular Health Potion)

20180915021814_1.jpg.3dda2649d8c6542d1dee206034b5fc7d.jpg

Be in an area where the creature can spawn, for instance wilderness:

20180915022008_1.jpg.09090df54fff55df21b1c1e88099ba36.jpg

Have Fun:

20180915022121_1.jpg.c089d9cfa3ff2ade24790c62c459b811.jpg

34 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Here's steps with pictures:

Tested and it is working as intended, make sure you're running a clean save and I might suggest dropping the SEQ folder directly into your Skyrim Data folder.

Hide contents

Example of setting Pheromones Settings to guarantee Creature Spawn:

20180915021409_1.jpg.815a91b49dd41bf3de5d8dc73f02ca9d.jpg

Selecting only Chaurus Hunters (for example)

20180915021428_1.jpg.71e39cf91fd3f5f0140b1dea5ca628dd.jpg

Make sure Sexlab is installed and Creatures are Enabled:20180915021637_1.jpg.b77b3a8cf49f9a6647aabeddbb10a287.jpg

Register / Enable all animations in SLAL:

20180915021802_1.jpg.077943392beea759eb9f03b0f33f6461.jpg

Drink a Potion: (This was a regular Health Potion)

20180915021814_1.jpg.3dda2649d8c6542d1dee206034b5fc7d.jpg

Be in an area where the creature can spawn, for instance wilderness:

20180915022008_1.jpg.09090df54fff55df21b1c1e88099ba36.jpg

Have Fun:

20180915022121_1.jpg.c089d9cfa3ff2ade24790c62c459b811.jpg

Yeah. But the message "You´ve ingested [Creature] Phreromones" won´t even show up. Maybe a conflict with some Mod ? And sometimes when i got it working with the "You´ve ingested [Creature] Pheromones" no Creatures will spawn. Even on a new Save.

4 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I could do that, but it adds complexity, would need to force swap out Aliases and have them adopt new AI behavior etc.

When you add complexity, you add things that can break. So the question is, how important would such a thing be to you guys?

What about adding a "you pass out" black screen and game time passes mechanic at the end of the scene, like the one outcome in Sexlab Adventures offers?  

13 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

What about adding a "you pass out" black screen and game time passes mechanic at the end of the scene, like the one outcome in Sexlab Adventures offers?  

Hmmm, blackout black screen, and you wake up naked and covered in cum...

Pretty straight forward to implement and don't have to mess with AI... I like it! :classic_biggrin:

25 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Hmmm, blackout black screen, and you wake up naked and covered in cum...

Pretty straight forward to implement and don't have to mess with AI... I like it! :classic_biggrin:

Would it be too much to ask for that as a toggleable option? For personal reasons, I really prefer the instant despawn, with no passing out (time-out penalty!)

Thanks for working on this the way you have, new toys always welcome.

Edit:

Just to clarify...

Passing out forces a passage of time the player cant control (sometime i dislike for purely personal reasons)

Would force either a reduced rate of attacks (to compensate for the time spent passed out). Or increase the perceived frequency of attacks (since time is lost after each attack). Unless the time spent passed out is very minimal...

Alternatively, a mcm option for how long passes when one passes out? (is that even possible?) (if it could be set it to a very minimal period that would work. I'd set it to a single game minute if i could)

25 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Would it be too much to ask for that as a toggleable option? For personal reasons, I really prefer the instant despawn, with no passing out (time-out penalty!)

Thanks for working on this the way you have, new toys always welcome.

Edit:

Just to clarify...

Passing out forces a passage of time the player cant control (sometime i dislike for purely personal reasons)

Would force either a reduced rate of attacks (to compensate for the time spent passed out). Or increase the perceived frequency of attacks (since time is lost after each attack). Unless the time spent passed out is very minimal...

Alternatively, a mcm option for how long passes when one passes out? (is that even possible?) (if it could be set it to a very minimal period that would work. I'd set it to a single game minute if i could)

I think honestly the screen blacking out and then fading back in with maybe Player groggy, stripped of clothing, and discheveled would be what I would want to implement.

Passing of time, while I could force it, I don't see it working well in this instance. For the simple reason that the attacks are already based on time elapsed, so having a forced time pass mechanic could result in an endless stream of back to back attacks - which would be kinda crazy.

So to clarify, while I like the black screen idea after an attack, and may add it, I won't be adding a time elapse aspect to it.

26 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

I think honestly the screen blacking out and then fading back in with maybe Player groggy, stripped of clothing, and discheveled would be what I would want to implement.

Passing of time, while I could force it, I don't see it working well in this instance. For the simple reason that the attacks are already based on time elapsed, so having a forced time pass mechanic could result in an endless stream of back to back attacks - which would be kinda crazy.

So to clarify, while I like the black screen idea after an attack, and may add it, I won't be adding a time elapse aspect to it.

Personally am really happy to hear that! Thanks for being so responsive to everyone in this thread.

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I honestly think this is the best way to implement the creatures "escaping" after an event - options of having the creatures run away are problematic technically and gameplay wise.  I could totally see an issue where a chaurus reaper or other large creature catches the player in a falmer nest and then tries to "escape" down one of the maddeningly narrow passages - blocking access to the player in the process unless it is killed or magically despawns anyway.  A blackout event with no time passage is IMO perfect as it hides the creature despawn and doesn't mess with other mods that depend on time passing (needs mods ect).  Looking forward to trying it out in the new version.

9 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Yeah. But the message "You´ve ingested [Creature] Phreromones" won´t even show up. Maybe a conflict with some Mod ? And sometimes when i got it working with the "You´ve ingested [Creature] Pheromones" no Creatures will spawn. Even on a new Save.

One thing to keep in mind - depending on what pheromone you ingested, you may need to be in a specific place to see any activity.  Creatures generally show up in "nothing" wilderness areas or specific locations depending on race, and humans will only engage the player in friendly places like towns/cities.  Once you have already ingested pheromones, drinking more potions will not change the pheromone you have active - it may "double" the effect of the pheromone you already have, but then nothing else.  So drinking 100 potions won't do anything, and the mod *may* be working just fine but you are not in a place where creatures will attack you.

Of course, something could just be super broken, but I think Tyrant would need more details to help you since it seems to work for most people.

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

How do you guys like the pheromone cure crafting system btw?

Definitely more interesting than the previous iteration, thanks for adding it. 

One question - do pheromones still time-out naturally after 24 hours game time played?  If not I do think this feature would be a good thing to re-add, since I could see a poor low level character get stuck with some of the more difficult to remove pheromones otherwise.  I think an MCM menu slider for pheromone duration could also be a decent additional option for said low level characters that don't have easy access to all the crafting materials via fast travel.

45 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I honestly think this is the best way to implement the creatures "escaping" after an event - options of having the creatures run away are problematic technically and gameplay wise.  I could totally see an issue where a chaurus reaper or other large creature catches the player in a falmer nest and then tries to "escape" down one of the maddeningly narrow passages - blocking access to the player in the process unless it is killed or magically despawns anyway.  A blackout event with no time passage is IMO perfect as it hides the creature despawn and doesn't mess with other mods that depend on time passing (needs mods ect).  Looking forward to trying it out in the new version.

I actually like the effect, I made it short, ~10 seconds, and added a few different flavor texts. I also found that SexLab had 9 different versions of the magic effect that applies Oral, Anal, and Vaginal cum all at once, so naturally, I randomized which version would get applied after a scene. A small detail, but it adds some variety. Also used the groggy image effects, SexLab's strip clothing, and the coming out of bleed out animation right as vision returns.

I think it gives a nice little after scene that isn't too intrusive but somewhat immersive to getting ravished by some wild creatures...

45 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Definitely more interesting than the previous iteration, thanks for adding it. 

One question - do pheromones still time-out naturally after 24 hours game time played?  If not I do think this feature would be a good thing to re-add, since I could see a poor low level character get stuck with some of the more difficult to remove pheromones otherwise.  I think an MCM menu slider for pheromone duration could also be a decent additional option for said low level characters that don't have easy access to all the crafting materials via fast travel.

I left the timer on so the pheromones will clear eventually if they aren't cleared by other means. I figure that it's kind of a nice safety net in case something bugs out in some unforseen way. The current timer is run on real time based on a game day at timescale 20, so, 3 minutes per hour x 24 = 72 minutes, or roughly one and a quarter hours real time. - It's a fair amount of play time, but not too much and that can also go pretty fast when you're doing other stuff in game... Also, we do want a reasonable amount of time anyway so players can hunt for the ingredients.

Not sure how much sense it would make to people in the MCM because it's a converted number (it would look kind of weird)... Using game time instead would look normal, but, isn't ideal becuase of fast travel, waiting, sleeping, + it's more buggy...

If the timer turns out to be too much or too little, let me know and I can adjust it.