7 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Hi,

Interesting Mod, will try it out.

Question : Can it conflict with Forced Milk Maid ? that mod adds MME's lactacid to normal potions.

Question 2 : The creatures that chase you, are those configurable or does it depend on on the slal/sexlab enabled animations which one can and will chase you. (not really interested in being chased by a rabbit, chicken, cow and such tiny or tame animals).

Cheers

Sshar

It doesn't conflict with MME but it can use items from that Mod.

You can select the creatures you want in the MCM.

Update 1.0.4

• Fixed the % chance sliders, they should now behave like they're supposed to.
  • Fixed multi creature attacks so sex scenes will not start immediately, but they will properly chase the player. You can try to fight them off (every single member of the group will need to be killed), or you can run away and if you are > 10,000 units from any one of them, they will give up.
  • Added a feature in the MCM where group creature sex can be toggled on or off.
  • Expanded the creature / npc selection function so will iterate. Instead of simply preventing selections that are invalid, it will now look for the next valid creature or NPC type (it runs alpha numerically). - This allows for true filtering, so if you wanted to see animations for specific creatures, that is now possible.
  • Added support for:
    • Milk Mod Economy
    • Soul Gem Oven III
    • Skooma Whore
    • INeed
    • Realistic Needs and Diseases
      • Drinkables from these Mods if they are installed can trigger pheromone events. 
      • Let me know if there are other Mods that I should add.
  • Expanded radius that creatures can catch the player. This was because some creature boxes were too small for their bodies and they could not get within 125 units (Mammoths). - To compensate, the creatures will start off further away from the player when they spawn, so PC will get a head start. :classic_wink:
3 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

How does this work exactly ? The Giant and the Skeever still tried to kill me although i had Pheromones ingested. I also trid a Friendly Orc with Pheromones ingested but nothing happened

There are periodic spawns when you're in certain locations, such as the wilderness. The versions that spawn will want sex and will be non-hostile.

3 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

There are periodic spawns when you're in certain locations, such as the wilderness. The versions that spawn will want sex and will be non-hostile.

Oh. Yeah. I thought they would do it in combat. One Giant stripped naked in combat for some reason so that made me think something is broken since he didnt do anything. But now i know. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Oh. Yeah. I thought they would do it in combat. One Giant stripped naked in combat for some reason so that made me think something is broken since he didnt do anything. But now i know. Thanks.

The giant getting naked was probably just a well-timed coincidence - creature framework has arousal settings where creatures will get "aroused" if their Sexlab Aroused value hits a certain level - they'll get naked as a visual indication that they are horny, but won't do anything unless you have other mods installed that do things based on arousal levels.  I think this mod's spawns aren't supposed to happen during combat, altho if you get into combat after they start chasing your PC you may be in trouble.

Just installed v1.0.4 on a clean save (save from before installing v1) - a very quick test indicates things are working great.  Drinking an ale gave me skeever pheromones, and shortly after my PC was ambushed by a pair of them and got spitroasted.  Drinking a few more ales triggered a cleansing, and the next few drinks gave me mammoth pheromones (!).... best part is that my screen started to shake before the mammoth itself was fully rendered after spawning, as if he was stealthed and sneaking up on my PC.

Ninja mammoth was able to catch me just fine - I definitely got Fel Reaver vibes from that encounter (for anyone who played WoW way back and gets the reference).

Will post if I encounter any bugs, but for now the mod feels "complete" and I'm looking forward to getting surprised by creature animations I haven't seen in ages.

One question - if I disable a few of the human NPC race types, does that remove them from the "pool" of choices and in effect increase the chances a creature race is selected?  Or does the roll for human/creature happen first, and then the specific race picked afterwards?

i injested skooma and had dog pheremones as part of DCL solicitation and was having sex with a redguard when two dogs appeared. afterward the dogs just followed me everywhere, no sex attack from them at all. i read that they wont initiate sex if i am already having sex, but how long after a sexlab scene before they do? is there a setting that determines delay and can it be changed in MCM if button/slider added? otherwise i am just playing with two dogs on my heels everywhere like a pack.

also i have aroused creatures mod installed, will that stop them from attacking me if their arousal is not high enough?

2 hours ago, Maddac said:

i injested skooma and had dog pheremones as part of DCL solicitation and was having sex with a redguard when two dogs appeared. afterward the dogs just followed me everywhere, no sex attack from them at all. i read that they wont initiate sex if i am already having sex, but how long after a sexlab scene before they do? is there a setting that determines delay and can it be changed in MCM if button/slider added? otherwise i am just playing with two dogs on my heels everywhere like a pack.

I can confirm this bug - following behavior does not cancel if the player is engaged in a SL scene when the pheromones trigger.  Minor annoyance for creatures (since you can kill them to stop them following you) - but it is a bigger issue with NPCs.  While doing some quick testing for something else I got Breton pheromones, and Lisette in the Winking Skeever tried to engage my PC during a masturbation scene.  She seemed to be stuck following after that, at least through a few 1 hours waits - running away far enough might work but I didn't think to try that.

On the positive - I can confirm the dynamic mod detection works, at least with SGO3 items.  I can get pheromones off of the "Jug of Milk" crafted food item just fine.

I uninstalled 1.03, made a clean save, and installed 1.04.  I got the MCM menu. The very first bottle of ale my PC drank gave me a message that she had Argonian pheromones. No Argonians attacked her. After more than 24 hours I changed the MCM options to give 100% chance of pheromones. Since that time she's had bottles of ale, mead, Nord mead, wine, and Alto wine, over a period of three more in-game days, with no further messages about pheromones except for one message about the pheromones strength increasing, and no creature or NPC attacks.

Are there any variables I can query in the console to see if pheromones are active? I can't see any relevant messages in the papyrus log.

9 hours ago, Reesewow said:

One question - if I disable a few of the human NPC race types, does that remove them from the "pool" of choices and in effect increase the chances a creature race is selected?  Or does the roll for human/creature happen first, and then the specific race picked afterwards?

The way the rolls work is the first roll will be fully random, and if it returns an invalid choice, then it will go to an iterative list that will grab the first valid choice available alpha-numerically.

Disabling any creature or NPC will increase the chance, I guess technically of other creatures / NPCs early in the alphabet. But, if you get sick of one, you can always disable it and something different will come up.

I chose this method instead of trying to figure out a dynamically random array (which I think may not be directly possible in Papyrus - maybe with a dynamic formlist), because it is script-light, an effective filter, and makes sure that something will get selected if the random roll returns an invalid (disabled) choice. A dynamic random array system would be more script heavy, it'd be cool in a sense because you keep the random aspect no matter what rather than reverting to an alpha numeric list, but, maybe at the cost of a script dump. So I opted out for now.

The cool thing is, the MCM options are a true filter with the iterative list addition. So for instance, you can deselect everything but 1 creature, say you want to see Riekling animations, and that creature will get selected if you are clear to receive new pheromones. So you can almost use the Mod as sort of a 'gallery mode' for animations if you want.

Edit*

Thinking about it, I could probably make a few iterative lists that get called randomly that are in different orders. This would still be script light and would give it a persistent random 'feel', because it would actually add more randomness to the 2nd call... That'd be sort of a half-way compromise to a dynamic array... Hmmm

8 hours ago, Maddac said:

also i have aroused creatures mod installed, will that stop them from attacking me if their arousal is not high enough?

OK, this sounds like a bug, I'll have to think of how to shut this down. You should be able to kill them if creatures, and for NPCs, running away should work, but I'll see if I can find something to stop it altogether.

10 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

The MiniNeeds mod has a water bottle that support could be added for, if it is not already.

Ok, I'll add it in.

5 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I uninstalled 1.03, made a clean save, and installed 1.04.  I got the MCM menu. The very first bottle of ale my PC drank gave me a message that she had Argonian pheromones. No Argonians attacked her. After more than 24 hours I changed the MCM options to give 100% chance of pheromones. Since that time she's had bottles of ale, mead, Nord mead, wine, and Alto wine, over a period of three more in-game days, with no further messages about pheromones except for one message about the pheromones strength increasing, and no creature or NPC attacks.

Are there any variables I can query in the console to see if pheromones are active? I can't see any relevant messages in the papyrus log.

NPCs, unlike creatures, will not 'spawn'. You have to be in the right area, a City, house, town, Inn, etc. (NPC living areas). NPCs will generally leave you alone out in the wild.

And #2 an NPC that fits the race must be nearby when the Mod periodically looks for a partner.

Once you have 'extra' pheromones, they can't be cleared and you have to wait for them to wear off. But it's not based on game time, it's the equivalent of game time in real time

(less buggy) at timescale 20 for a game day. - So it could take a little while.

58 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Edit*

Thinking about it, I could probably make a few iterative lists that get called randomly that are in different orders. This would still be script light and would give it a persistent random 'feel', because it would actually add more randomness to the 2nd call... That'd be sort of a half-way compromise to a dynamic array... Hmmm

Thanks for the answer to the question - I could see dynamic arrays being a heavy script cost for a minor benifit.  As someone who checks papyrus logs every game session for stack dumps, and will scrap all progress in play session to revert to a pre-dump save game, I'd say it's a good idea to err on the side of a light papyrus load for the mod.  One other option could be to have the mod make a few additional attempts at the "initial" selection if it fails to get a hit the first time - that would significantly lower the chance of the mod needing to default to the first available race in the list, but only cause additional load if it that step needed to be taken AFAIK.

I think the sex attacks are currently considered consensual based on the Apropos dialogue I got from a spider attack.  I'd like to suggest having the PC be marked as a "victim" in these scenes, so Apropos/Sexist Guards player dialogue reflect the player not being in control of situation.  I don't think this would restrict the animation pool unless a user specifically had told Sexlab to restrict animations in aggressive scenes, which IMO isn't a great idea with creature animations anyway.  It would also add another level of risk to pheromones, since several mods include willpower type stats that get damaged by the PC being a victim and Apropos' wear and tear debuffs can be significant (especially with some creature types).

12 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The giant getting naked was probably just a well-timed coincidence - creature framework has arousal settings where creatures will get "aroused" if their Sexlab Aroused value hits a certain level - they'll get naked as a visual indication that they are horny, but won't do anything unless you have other mods installed that do things based on arousal levels.  I think this mod's spawns aren't supposed to happen during combat, altho if you get into combat after they start chasing your PC you may be in trouble.

Just installed v1.0.4 on a clean save (save from before installing v1) - a very quick test indicates things are working great.  Drinking an ale gave me skeever pheromones, and shortly after my PC was ambushed by a pair of them and got spitroasted.  Drinking a few more ales triggered a cleansing, and the next few drinks gave me mammoth pheromones (!).... best part is that my screen started to shake before the mammoth itself was fully rendered after spawning, as if he was stealthed and sneaking up on my PC.

Ninja mammoth was able to catch me just fine - I definitely got Fel Reaver vibes from that encounter (for anyone who played WoW way back and gets the reference).

Will post if I encounter any bugs, but for now the mod feels "complete" and I'm looking forward to getting surprised by creature animations I haven't seen in ages.

Yeah. I love these Situations where everything fits perfectly. Like with your Mammoth. I once applied Cum and Wounds all over my Characters Body because she was raped and like 2 Hours Later Werewolves attacked. It looked awesome how that Damaged Body got raped (Yes that sounds weird). Like the Werewolves did that. At that Time i also had Shout Like a Virgin installed. Man my Character must have done some fucked up shit to get into this Situation. Diabella bless my Character.

20171207181342_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Thanks for the answer to the question - I could see dynamic arrays being a heavy script cost for a minor benifit.  As someone who checks papyrus logs every game session for stack dumps, and will scrap all progress in play session to revert to a pre-dump save game, I'd say it's a good idea to err on the side of a light papyrus load for the mod.  One other option could be to have the mod make a few additional attempts at the "initial" selection if it fails to get a hit the first time - that would significantly lower the chance of the mod needing to default to the first available race in the list, but only cause additional load if it that step needed to be taken AFAIK.

I think the sex attacks are currently considered consensual based on the Apropos dialogue I got from a spider attack.  I'd like to suggest having the PC be marked as a "victim" in these scenes, so Apropos/Sexist Guards player dialogue reflect the player not being in control of situation.  I don't think this would restrict the animation pool unless a user specifically had told Sexlab to restrict animations in aggressive scenes, which IMO isn't a great idea with creature animations anyway.  It would also add another level of risk to pheromones, since several mods include willpower type stats that get damaged by the PC being a victim and Apropos' wear and tear debuffs can be significant (especially with some creature types).

I've made these changes, haven't released it yet...

I'm considering adding a recipe system for removing pheromones.

There would be different recipes for different creatures that would involve some creature part.

For instance, this might cure Troll Pheromones: 

Nightshade

Torchbug Thorax

Mood Sugar

Troll Fat

Then, if you have strong pheromones active, you will need to add something like 'Priestess of Dibella Cum' to the recipe. - You could go to the temple and have fun with the priestesses to stock up on these supplies...

What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

I've made these changes, haven't released it yet...

I'm considering adding a recipe system for removing pheromones.

There would be different recipes for different creatures that would involve some creature part.

For instance, this might cure Troll Pheromones: 

Nightshade

Torchbug Thorax

Mood Sugar

Troll Fat

Then, if you have strong pheromones active, you will need to add something like 'Priestess of Dibella Cum' to the recipe. - You could go to the temple and have fun with the priestesses to stock up on these supplies...

What do you guys think?

That's actually a great idea imo since it gives you a more reliable way to get rid of the effect. 
It's also awesome to see how this mod is evolving, keep up the great work and ideas!

16 minutes ago, Photonix said:

Random question but those screenshots for the mod description the first one, is that custom animation or from a SL pack? 

That one is from the Leito Creature pack, he has a 5 actor Riekling gangbang.

There's only a handful of 5 actor creature animations in the whole game, this Mod is able to access all of them and they could randomly come up during game play.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

How about potions/drinks that are known to be contaminated. Go to Honningbrew Meadery (for example) and buy a couple of bottles of mead known to have sabrecat pheromones. Not to replace the current random structure but rather to augment it.

For if you specifically wanted to trigger Sabrecats?

Are you suggesting to have potions available that can trigger specific things? (And the player know ahead of time).

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Tyrant99 said:

For if you specifically wanted to trigger Sabrecats?

Are you suggesting to have potions available that can trigger specific things? (And the player know ahead of time).

Sorry I wasn't clear but that is exactly what I was asking for. I can foresee times when it might be fun to "pick your poison." And, to reiterate, not to replace the current random pattern but in addition to it.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry I wasn't clear but that is exactly what I was asking for. I can foresee times when it might be fun to "pick your poison." And, to reiterate, not to replace the current random pattern but in addition to it.

Ok, interesting idea. ?

Right now, it is possible to pick something specific via the MCM. Simply deselect everything other than what you want to see.

But, adding a way to do with potions or some such could be a bit more immersive I suppose. :classic_wink:

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Ok, interesting idea. ?

Right now, it is possible to pick something specific via the MCM. Simply deselect everything other than what you want to see.

But, adding a way to do with potions or some such could be a bit more immersive I suppose. :classic_wink:

I'll have to wait until I get to my home computer BUT I don't remember seeing an MCM menu. If there is one and it does what you suggest then I apologize profusely since there would be no real need for adding more complexity. Once I can get this clarified (in a few hours) I will get back to you.

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'll have to wait until I get to my home computer BUT I don't remember seeing an MCM menu. If there is one and it does what you suggest then I apologize profusely since there would be no real need for adding more complexity. Once I can get this clarified (in a few hours) I will get back to you.

It's still not a bad idea, and wouldn't add much complexity, just a little legwork setting up 38 new potions + scripts.. heh :classic_tongue:

It might be nice for other things too though, for instance, it would give a nice hook for an external mod. So could be paired with NPC dialogue, maybe as an outcome of DD gagtalk for instance, and would yield a specific result through this Mod's API by calling that item.

And also, could add some immersion vs setting it up through MCM in this Mod. So yeah, it could be worthwhile to setup...

54 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

That one is from the Leito Creature pack, he has a 5 actor Riekling gangbang.

There's only a handful of 5 actor creature animations in the whole game, this Mod is able to access all of them and they could randomly come up during game play.

That's really really cool! I always thought that it was a waste to have really cool 3-5+ actor animations never to be used outside of this like Mass match maker / experience breaking mods! Thanks for the handwork!