23 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Okay, I finally had a pheromones induced attack, yay! Sad part is, now my girl is infected with extra strong pheromones and the message about them keeps getting spammed in the widget, even though I turned notifications to stealth.

Is maybe my load order wrong? Where do you suggest I put it among my Sexlab mods?

No, it's a bug, I noticed it too. Had to put a script delay in before I called my refresh magic effect function because for some reason Beth's magic effect timers were bugging out if the function was called too fast... It only seemed to happen sometimes, but having a small delay before the function seemed to fix it nicely, this fix will be in the next release.

lol...

• Fixed an issue where Beth's magic effect timers were bugging out and getting stuck in a loop when pheromones effect timers ran out while strong pheromones were applied and the magic effects were getting reapplied.
  • Fixed script to account for any combination of remaining living actors to start the appropriate sex scene.
    • Examples:
      • If Player is getting chased by 4 creatures and kills creatures 1 & 3, then a 3 actor (including Player) scene will start with creatures 2 & 4.
      • If Player is getting chased by 4 creatures and kills #2, then a 4 actor scene will start with creatures 1, 3, & 4
      • If Player is getting chased by 3 creatures and 1 & 3 are killed, then a 2 actor scene will start with creature 2.
      • Etc. - Any possible combination of remaining living creatures should be correctly accounted for and an appropriate scene will start with however many living creatures remain if the Player is caught by the survivors.
  • Creatures will have high Arousal before they start chasing the Player. - Thx to SOS I noticed that this also resulted in Creatures having full blown erections as they were chasing the Player. 
  • Made it so all creatures spawned by this Mod will do no damage to Player with mock attacks.
    • The flag was already set to do no damage but special effects like poison or the Netch's lightning damage would still get through. Also, Beth would sometimes bug out with that flag set and do damage anyway.
    • With this change, it doesn't matter if Beth bugs out or if special effects get applied, I circumvented it with scripts so the Player should not be effected!
  • Fixed a couple other small items.
Guest AthenaESIV
11 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Has anybody started a drinking game for when this Mod gets updated?

No but it is great, you're changes are always good and the mod runs extremely well. Look forward to see what it becomes with so many updates. Any big features planned?

Also curious, do you have any other mods planned for the future? These gameplay type mods that proc often and are always active are always very welcome! And your MCM options are always really well thought out, would be cool to see a whole group of mods by you with this level of quality. But def understand how time consuming it would be so this 1 mod alone is great :)

35 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

No but it is great, you're changes are always good and the mod runs extremely well. Look forward to see what it becomes with so many updates. Any big features planned?

Also curious, do you have any other mods planned for the future? These gameplay type mods that proc often and are always active are always very welcome! And your MCM options are always really well thought out, would be cool to see a whole group of mods by you with this level of quality. But def understand how time consuming it would be so this 1 mod alone is great :)

I've actually got 4 Mods out atm, the others are more BDSM themed... I added them in my sig. :classic_wink:

As for this Mod, hopefully the current iteration will run smoothly all around. I think all of the major bugs are squashed now...

I guess a feature addition might be in the area of adding some Quest content, I was floating a monster sex dungeon type idea around that people seemed to like...

20 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I've actually got 4 Mods out atm, the others are more BDSM themed... I added them in my sig. :classic_wink:

As for this Mod, hopefully the current iteration will run smoothly all around. I think all of the major bugs are squashed now...

I guess a feature addition might be in the area of adding some Quest content, I was floating a monster sex dungeon type idea around that people seemed to like...

May be blackmail monster sex and dungeon ?

Guest AthenaESIV
46 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Sounds cool, I've found that quests which take control of a character or character (for like scripted moving) always seem to cause headaches so hopefully there will not be too much of that.

Were you thinking any radiant quest style post encounter outcomes? SD+ & Simple Slavery (or other SL mods) hand offs with an MCM for % chances? Maybe waking up from a black screen surrounded by NPCs mocking the character before they walk away? (something like that which wouldn't really affect the flow of the game afterwards but just add a little reaction from the world for what just happened... Mybe they toss a DD device on her before they leave as a reward for putting on a good show?) 

Was the monster dungeon a separate mod? Did you post about it somewhere I could read?

And ya thanks for putting this out there for the community, really well done!

39 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Sounds cool, I've found that quests which take control of a character or character (for like scripted moving) always seem to cause headaches so hopefully there will not be too much of that.

Were you thinking any radiant quest style post encounter outcomes? SD+ & Simple Slavery (or other SL mods) hand offs with an MCM for % chances? Maybe waking up from a black screen surrounded by NPCs mocking the character before they walk away? (something like that which wouldn't really affect the flow of the game afterwards but just add a little reaction from the world for what just happened... Mybe they toss a DD device on her before they leave as a reward for putting on a good show?) 

Was the monster dungeon a separate mod? Did you post about it somewhere I could read?

And ya thanks for putting this out there for the community, really well done!

Initally I was thinking of a more elaborate setup for getting the crafting Books instead of just the Wizard intro quest.

Maybe a go to a dungeon and retrieve an artifact type Quest, but the dungeon is packed full of horny creatures... And there could be puzzle doors and traps that might open by masturbating on the right things or inserting the right soulgem plugs in the right order etc... Stuff like this lol.

Guest AthenaESIV
7 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Maybe a go to a dungeon and retrieve an artifact type Quest, but the dungeon is packed full of horny creatures... And there could be puzzle doors and traps that might open by masturbating on the right things or inserting the right soulgem plugs in the right order etc... Stuff like this lol.

That sounds really cool, lol. Dungeons and quests like that really add a lot to the SL ESV experience, would be amazing though if it were repeatable encounters so it gets more mileage and replay value in playthroughs.

Reminds me of an idea to have Sexlab Separate Orgasm get an addon to make it into a fighting system... Orgasm denial, consequences for orgasming first, a 3 "strikes" (orgasms) first and you're out win / loss mechanic, maybe monster specific attacks if the player orgasms first or loses all together (absorbtion, vore, broodmother, etc scenarios).

But I'm sure that would be a nightmare to code and would never happen, lol.

I do have an idea for a creature related mod for a popular fetish that is sorely lacking in ESV mods that I think would be a huge hit if you're interested in hearing about it! >8)

Guest AthenaESIV
16 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Like someone blackmails the Player into having sex with Monsters or something?

Blackmail with radiant style multi storylines would be really great. And play the humiliation angle of the heroine nearly (or openly) being seen in public doing unspeakable things... "You failed once and a small group in Riverwood witnessed your depravity, fail again and it will be in the Whiterun marketplace with a huge crowd of onlookers!"

20 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Like someone blackmails the Player into having sex with Monsters or something?

Yeah, npc or corrupted guard blackmail player to do certain things including animal sex, dungeon training, retrieve an artifact etc a pool of mission at which NPC can random choose. Or NPC/corrupted guard will report to the guard/ Jars, and player will get highest bounty, it can be hook to your bondage furniture world mod.

If player accepting blackmail, periodically NPC approach player and demand to do a mission in the mission pool.

19 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

That sounds really cool, lol. Dungeons and quests like that really add a lot to the SL ESV experience, would be amazing though if it were repeatable encounters so it gets more mileage and replay value in playthroughs.

Yeah, it's kind of a trade-off. Repeatable quests can be cool, but, it's hard to make one that is fun enough to have a lot of replay value without getting too repetetive.

Non-repeatable quests can be a lot more elaborate and interesting, but, it take a lot of work to make them and they're usually a play once type of thing. Which can feel like not a great payoff for sinking so much work into it...

23 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Reminds me of an idea to have Sexlab Separate Orgasm get an addon to make it into a fighting system... Orgasm denial, consequences for orgasming first, a 3 "strikes" (orgasms) first and you're out win / loss mechanic, maybe monster specific attacks if the player orgasms first or loses all together (absorbtion, vore, broodmother, etc scenarios).

This sounds pretty interesting. I'm not sure if it would be better to leverage SSO or just tap into SexLab's thread contoller directly (which is what SSO does anyway). Probably could get more specific mechanics by doing the latter, and I don't think it would be too crazy to code...

25 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

I do have an idea for a creature related mod for a popular fetish that is sorely lacking in ESV mods that I think would be a huge hit if you're interested in hearing about it! >8)

lol, shoot it over if you want, I can't make promises because who knows what it might take to implement, but am always interested in ideas.

I probably have 2-3 dozen mod ideas for stuff that I haven't seen on LL... Maybe I'll get to some of them. ?

23 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Blackmail with radiant style multi storylines would be really great. And play the humiliation angle of the heroine nearly (or openly) being seen in public doing unspeakable things... "You failed once and a small group in Riverwood witnessed your depravity, fail again and it will be in the Whiterun marketplace with a huge crowd of onlookers!"

lol, yeah, this could be good...

2 hours ago, theban1350 said:

thank you for all your work and effort. 

Thanks for trying out the Mod ;)

23 minutes ago, kboom said:

Yeah, npc or corrupted guard blackmail player to do certain things including animal sex, dungeon training, retrieve an artifact etc a pool of mission at which NPC can random choose. Or NPC/corrupted guard will report to the guard/ Jars, and player will get highest bounty, it can be hook to your bondage furniture world mod.

If player accepting blackmail, periodically NPC approach player and demand to do a mission in the mission pool.

Ok, I see where you're going with this. :classic_smile:

I'd thought of a more global type Mod that could tap into Vanilla Quests. Not quite like SexLab solutions which modifies Quests, this would leave the Vanilla Quests untouched, but basically, it would check to see what Quests were completed / still available / and check relative level of Player for what quests are feasible, and then have a 'Master' type NPC who would demand that the Player go complete X Quest within X Time limit and bring back all the loot, or there would be hell to pay with various punishments / public humiliation etc.

It would effectively promote regular Skyrim Quest and Main story progression, but with a twist that would take away some of the Player choice in which Quest they want to complete and how and when they want to complete it because they're not asked, they're told what to do, and there's various punishments if they fail...

25 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Thanks for trying out the Mod ;)

Ok, I see where you're going with this. :classic_smile:

I'd thought of a more global type Mod that could tap into Vanilla Quests. Not quite like SexLab solutions which modifies Quests, this would leave the Vanilla Quests untouched, but basically, it would check to see what Quests were completed / still available / and check relative level of Player for what quests are feasible, and then have a 'Master' type NPC who would demand that the Player go complete X Quest within X Time limit and bring back all the loot, or there would be hell to pay with various punishments / public humiliation etc.

It would effectively promote regular Skyrim Quest and Main story progression, but with a twist that would take away some of the Player choice in which Quest they want to complete and how and when they want to complete it because they're not asked, they're told what to do, and there's various punishments if they fail...

That would be even better ?

Heh, guess I missed one...

In the meantime, the OnHit script will also check the isallowed bool, so if you want to have no chance for Dwarven Sphere, you can just uncheck the is allowed under the creature options. - That will make it so you won't get them from potions or from being hit.

11 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

lol...

• Fixed an issue where Beth's magic effect timers were bugging out and getting stuck in a loop when pheromones effect timers ran out while strong pheromones were applied and the magic effects were getting reapplied.
  • Fixed script to account for any combination of remaining living actors to start the appropriate sex scene.
    • Examples:
      • If Player is getting chased by 4 creatures and kills creatures 1 & 3, then a 3 actor (including Player) scene will start with creatures 2 & 4.
      • If Player is getting chased by 4 creatures and kills #2, then a 4 actor scene will start with creatures 1, 3, & 4
      • If Player is getting chased by 3 creatures and 1 & 3 are killed, then a 2 actor scene will start with creature 2.
      • Etc. - Any possible combination of remaining living creatures should be correctly accounted for and an appropriate scene will start with however many living creatures remain if the Player is caught by the survivors.
  • Creatures will have high Arousal before they start chasing the Player. - Thx to SOS I noticed that this also resulted in Creatures having full blown erections as they were chasing the Player. 
  • Made it so all creatures spawned by this Mod will do no damage to Player with mock attacks.
    • The flag was already set to do no damage but special effects like poison or the Netch's lightning damage would still get through. Also, Beth would sometimes bug out with that flag set and do damage anyway.
    • With this change, it doesn't matter if Beth bugs out or if special effects get applied, I circumvented it with scripts so the Player should not be effected!
  • Fixed a couple other small items.

Most excellent, thanks! Can I be a spoiled brat and also wish for an option in MCM to prepare the mod for uninstall that would close and remove all effects what with updates that require clean saves?

For example, I try to remove pheromones with console for clean save (I'm still on 1.1.6), but for every pheromone applied it says it's not active and thus can't be removed and when I use my MGF console it says for the pheromone spells that their spell ID is 80000000 - every single pheromone spell has this ID....

My thoughts on blackmail mods: they are a great idea, BUT the consequences for the player doing things they are blackmailed into HAVE TO be real and "touchable" instead of just some scripted comments by NPCs while the game stays the same. RDO has made some strides into changing how NPCs relate to you and maybe tap into that mod to actually give blackmail effects, but even that one is not gone far enough imho.

What I would like to see: for example, traders who are turned off by your actions refusing to trade with you, guards running you out of the city (like in Skooma Whore), public flogging with pillory before being thrown out, guards seizing possessions and what you have on you, maybe taking your houses from you as they don't want such a debauched pervert in their nice littley community, applied shaming objects like the whore plug in devious followers and so on.

This all could work in SLUTS as well if the player failed too many deliveries or simply refused to cooperate with the company then spreading ugly rumors about the player as payback that would then have these consequences.

Basically, something tangible that would make you actually think twice about going through with it, but knowing you have no choice, if youre like being blackmailed with something you hold dear, like loot, quest items or you got applied with some gear that is draining your life slowly each day OR the blackmailers framed you with something and are now on the run from the law and the only way to get guards off your back is to cooperate with these shady people...

If there are no real consequences for playthrough, just some random comments that have no effect, then for me personally it eventually becomes boring because I can pretend it did something for only so long...

17 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I'm not super familiar with SLSO UI...

I can mod actor arousal easily enough, here's a script updated with a function that should handle it if you want to test it: 

SLPheromonesControlScript.pex

Under what conditions does the UI show up and not show up? If you can tell me that, it might narrow things down.

Does SLSO support 2+ actors?

YW, Have fun ?

Yeah it does, up to 5 actors I believe. Ill try your script and see if i can narrow down when the ui doesnt appear. A user over on the SLSO forum claims this mod hides the UI, and that causes the problem but im not sure how creadable that is (I guess youd know best there)

ooh, I really like the idea of some dungeon quests. I had suggested drinking pheromones as the way to unlock the door, but blackmail scenario could work as well.  If you played oblivion, there was a blackmail mod where the hero had to substitute for the innocent victim in having goblin sex in  a cage, while the victim watched and masturbated, and afterwards the goblin said he was going to tell all the other goblins that the female hero was a good sex slave and to capture her, not kill her.  That mod was never finished (same modder who did the sex slave kidnapping mod for skyrim that also didn't get finished).  What if the DB is blackmailed into taking pheromones before entering a falmer dungeon/draugr dungeon etc to retrieve some quest artifact, there are people secretly watching her during the creature sex, and the falmer/draugr also decide that they want her for  their sex slave and they start trying to capture her every time she enters one of their dungeons?  And the DB keeps getting blackmailed into retrieving artifacts from these dungeons (wearing pheromones or other sex equipment, as per the blackmailer's specifications) by these people watching her, for their own amusement?  You could even link this to Sanguine, I always wondered why he gave up his staff so easily without requiring the DB to acquire sexual experience to become his champion.

3 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

ooh, I really like the idea of some dungeon quests. I had suggested drinking pheromones as the way to unlock the door, but blackmail scenario could work as well.  If you played oblivion, there was a blackmail mod where the hero had to substitute for the innocent victim in having goblin sex in  a cage, while the victim watched and masturbated, and afterwards the goblin said he was going to tell all the other goblins that the female hero was a good sex slave and to capture her, not kill her.  That mod was never finished (same modder who did the sex slave kidnapping mod for skyrim that also didn't get finished).  What if the DB is blackmailed into taking pheromones before entering a falmer dungeon/draugr dungeon etc to retrieve some quest artifact, there are people secretly watching her during the creature sex, and the falmer/draugr also decide that they want her for  their sex slave and they start trying to capture her every time she enters one of their dungeons?  And the DB keeps getting blackmailed into retrieving artifacts from these dungeons (wearing pheromones or other sex equipment, as per the blackmailer's specifications) by these people watching her, for their own amusement?  You could even link this to Sanguine, I always wondered why he gave up his staff so easily without requiring the DB to acquire sexual experience to become his champion.

or it could be more like Angrim's Apprentice, where the only way you can get the uber powerful spell or staff (or the pheromones book) is to retrieve an artifact for mage x, who gives you a potion and says you need to drink this when you enter the dungeon to avoid disease/poison, only it's also powerful pheromones. You don't know you've been tricked until too late, and when you black out after creature sex, you wake up in DD gear and can't remove it or use regular armor, so when you get back to mage x you have to ask him to unlock it.  That's when he blackmails you into being the entertainment at his party or going after another artifact for him, or offers you a chance at a more powerful spell, and he keeps locking stuff on you (ones that allow for sex) so you have to keep coming back to him.  Kinda like the original devious devices quest with Urag and Zed, but instead of preventing sex they are giving you pheromones and sending you into a dungeon.  This allows you to use vanilla dungeons/vanilla quests as part of your scenario.  If you want more humiliation, mage x requires you to be the sex slave at his party before he will unlock you, or he has a memory cube and records you having creature sex (that comes from the sex slave kidnapping mod, I think it may be Dark Intentions?).