Guest AthenaESIV

Great mod, fits right in with other mods really well and doesn't seem to cause any issues, thanks!

Hope to see you make more mods that just add SL gameplay and doesn't require a bunch of steps to see it in action. Get someone to make an addon friendly vore mod (large predators do a Defeat assault, player gets engulfed in a black screen transition, small flesh wall cell with estrus animations, finish it off with some sort of escape or hook into an alt death mod for respawn, call it a day! lol) that works this smooth and it will have been a great year for MNC...

8 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report v1.1.3

The Arousal percent stays on 50.0 whatever you set it to on the slider. After you accept it it keeps going back to 50

Ok, I'll check this one out.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Not really a bug as such but the debug messages are appearing on screen (screenie below). They appear in stealth mode as well

This should be fixed.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Great mod, fits right in with other mods really well and doesn't seem to cause any issues, thanks!

Hope to see you make more mods that just add SL gameplay and doesn't require a bunch of steps to see it in action. Get someone to make an addon friendly vore mod (large predators do a Defeat assault, player gets engulfed in a black screen transition, small flesh wall cell with estrus animations, finish it off with some sort of escape or hook into an alt death mod for respawn, call it a day! lol) that works this smooth and it will have been a great year for MNC...

Thanks, glad you like it.

I wanted to do a dif version of Arachnaphobia that doesn't shy away from Spider sex... Use the old ZAP webbing and have some sort of escape mechanic while Giant Spiders try to turn the Player into a Brood Mother by pumping her full of eggs like a live incubator breeding machine...

Something like this lol...

15 hours ago, bucky22 said:

One other thing when I get a netch it is a calf and there are no animations for that, not a big deal but I though I'd mention it. Still this is a fun mod, thanks.

That happened to me, too.  The netch appeared, my PC got stripped, but then nothing happened. Other than that the mod has been working great.

Uhm. How about Enemies put some Pheromones on their Blades ? Since the player can put poison on their blade why couldn´t enemies do something worse ?

-Aki

EDIT: Or how about... the Shrine of Kynareth giving the player something in exchange for praying ? 

On 10/1/2018 at 2:40 PM, Hugh Reckum said:

What happens with them is they fill an alias that has an AI pack that will 'attack' the player. But, the attacks are flagged to do no damage and to not start combat, so it is basically a mock attack just to add effect so they don't look so silly just standing around.

The main thing that will determine whether a sex scene starts is if they get within 250 units of the Player while chasing. So they can be killed at range with spells or arrows, or, you can run away more than 10,000 distance units to escape. Or... You can capitulate and let them pump you full of creature spunk... 

I was attacked by 2 charaus hunters and they killed me with poison before any sexy time happened.  not sure if thats a bug or not...no pun intended.

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Uhm. How about Enemies put some Pheromones on their Blades ? Since the player can put poison on their blade why couldn´t enemies do something worse ?

-Aki

EDIT: Or how about... the Shrine of Kynareth giving the player something in exchange for praying ?

The first one could be done pretty easily, I considered adding pheromones as a chance from Animal attacks etc... But, the percentages might not be super configurable once setup, so it would proc at a rate similar to other diseases like rockjoint etc...

If you guys want it I could add it... Unless that's too much pheromones?

Did you have something more specific for the 2nd thing?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

As long as we're talking about it, I still think Pheromones should be in the drink shared with Sam Guevenne in A Night to Remember.

lol details...

1 hour ago, alex61821 said:

I was attacked by 2 charaus hunters and they killed me with poison before any sexy time happened.  not sure if thats a bug or not...no pun intended.

I added a poison resistance to the Chaurus pheromones to try to shut that down... Guess it isn't working like I hoped. Might try something else...

4 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

The first one could be done pretty easily, I considered adding pheromones as a chance from Animal attacks etc... But, the percentages might not be super configurable once setup, so it would proc at a rate similar to other diseases like rockjoint etc...

Did you have something more specific for the 2nd thing?

About the Second Thing: Since Kynareth is often associated with Nature (She´s actually Godess of Wind and Sky and not Nature, thats Hircine) she may give you a very special blessing (Pheromones) for being one of her followers. There would be a Chance.

"If you guys want it i could add it... Unless that´s too much pheromones?" Well as long as theres 0-100 Chance Slider it can be very balanced if you experiment around a bit.

Also, how about your clothes being covered in pheromones so you´re gonna have to clean them somehow. Creatures would still have sex with you if you don´t even have those pheromones, but your clothes have some.

50 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I think it could be a cool thing as a toggle at least, even if you weren't able to offer a chance slider.

I think the 100% overkill super version of this option would be a % slider attached to each race option in the pheromones toggle menu, where the % is the chance of getting pheromones when hit by a member of that race of creature.  That means some creatures could have a high chance of triggering their race's pheromones (say Skeevers, so if you let one of those buggers bite you it is actually dangerous, at least for your character's self-esteem), and others could have a really low chance (example - draugr so a player could still clear a crypt dungeon and not be guaranteed to have pheromones after the second room).  A "set all to X %" slider would probably also be a cool addition, so like Schongs of Skyrim you can change all entries to your preferred default, then do a bit of fine tuning like the above.

I'm not sure the best way to go about such a feature technically - on hit effects triggering scripts can get a bit heavy when lots of other scripts are running (I had to manually gut most of the fancy functionality of the "Judgement Wenches" mod in TES5Edit because its on-hit spawning effects tended to cause papayrus to stack dump instantly if I got in combat with mulitple wenches at once).  Also, it could get challenging to have at least the more popular mod-added creatures also trigger pheromones, like high-level enemies or Immersive Creatures.  At least those mods don't normally use custom races, so linking the on-hit effect to the race of the creature and not trying to enchant their attacks may be an idea.

Either way, just spitballing but I think it could be a cool functionality in a mod that is already great with all the knobs you've added for us to play with so far.  Now I'm going to try out the latest version. :classic_tongue:

47 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I think it could be a cool thing as a toggle at least, even if you weren't able to offer a chance slider.

I think the 100% overkill super version of this option would be a % slider attached to each race option in the pheromones toggle menu, where the % is the chance of getting pheromones when hit by a member of that race of creature.  That means some creatures could have a high chance of triggering their race's pheromones (say Skeevers, so if you let one of those buggers bite you it is actually dangerous, at least for your character's self-esteem), and others could have a really low chance (example - draugr so a player could still clear a crypt dungeon and not be guaranteed to have pheromones after the second room).  A "set all to X %" slider would probably also be a cool addition, so like Schongs of Skyrim you can change all entries to your preferred default, then do a bit of fine tuning like the above.

I'm not sure the best way to go about such a feature technically - on hit effects triggering scripts can get a bit heavy when lots of other scripts are running (I had to manually gut most of the fancy functionality of the "Judgement Wenches" mod in TES5Edit because its on-hit spawning effects tended to cause papayrus to stack dump instantly if I got in combat with mulitple wenches at once).  Also, it could get challenging to have at least the more popular mod-added creatures also trigger pheromones, like high-level enemies or Immersive Creatures.  At least those mods don't normally use custom races, so linking the on-hit effect to the race of the creature and not trying to enchant their attacks may be an idea.

Either way, just spitballing but I think it could be a cool functionality in a mod that is already great with all the knobs you've added for us to play with so far.  Now I'm going to try out the latest version. :classic_tongue:

I think no matter how I slice it, due to the nature of how the pheromones work (they aren't just simple magic effects!), I will need to rely on script one way or the other to get the effect applied through creature attacks.

I could have a magic effect that has a % proc similar to how diseases are setup in game and set them up on Races and then have a archetype script OnEffectStart setup. - Which is more convoluted because there's only 1 slot on race attack data for disease effects many of which are already occupied, so I may have to piggyback on something like Ataxia, and then setting up the random gets a little tricky.

Not too bad though, probably compare the built in getrandomvalue global with my own globals, probably floats, that could get set via MCM sliders...

But, honestly, OnHitEvents set up on a persistent Player Alias is just going to be cleaner... I'd have to use script either way and I'm not sure if one would ultimately be more script efficient than the other...

48 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I think no matter how I slice it, due to the nature of how the pheromones work (they aren't just simple magic effects!), I will need to rely on script one way or the other to get the effect applied through creature attacks.

Oh for sure, I don't mean that you shouldn't use scripts or on hit effects, just wanted to mention a few mods that might have overdone it.  I have plenty of mods that behave just fine with these effects in play at all times - if there is ever an issue it is usually a mod-specific issue or inter-mod interaction.  Defeat is a huge staple in my load order, and it does a crazy amount of monitoring for attacker race/health+stamina values/attack type/weapon used ect.  I've only really ever see it cause issues when coupled with a badly-behaving mod trying to do something at the same time.

I could have a magic effect that has a % proc similar to how diseases are setup in game and set them up on Races and then have a archetype script OnEffectStart setup. - Which is more convoluted because there's only 1 slot on race attack data for disease effects many of which are already occupied, so I may have to piggyback on something like Ataxia, and then setting up the random gets a little tricky.

Not too bad though, probably compare the built in getrandomvalue global with my own globals, probably floats, that could get set via MCM sliders...

But, honestly, OnHitEvents set up on a persistent Player Alias is just going to be cleaner... I'd have to use script either way and I'm not sure if one would ultimately be more script efficient than the other...

The player alias way just sounds way cleaner and more stable, being centered around the always active PC.  In a way it sounds like a mini-player defeat mod, just without the heavy scenes and combat stoppage.

Plus, while I don't know if it would be an issue or not, I honestly completely forget diseases are a thing in Skyrim due to pretty much always becoming a werewolf early on in my save games.  I'll usually get one case of rockjoint from a pack of wolves, get it healed, and then become effectively immune from all future diseases due to lycanthropy.  It would kind of suck if a cool feature was blocked off from players due to being tied to a vanilla system like that.

Buggity Bug Report

The stealth isn't quite working in the Effects menu. I noticed the Goat pheromone in the list before I had an encounter with a goat at Mixwater Mill (screenie below). Also, I haven't properly tested it though, I had to use the Wait function before the goat spawned so may be like the Canine issue you fixed but I haven't tested this yet so may be a red herring

Spoiler

ScreenShot223.jpg.389fc6cdbb87797f69f1150a7920341a.jpg

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Oh for sure, I don't mean that you shouldn't use scripts or on hit effects, just wanted to mention a few mods that might have overdone it.  I have plenty of mods that behave just fine with these effects in play at all times - if there is ever an issue it is usually a mod-specific issue or inter-mod interaction.  Defeat is a huge staple in my load order, and it does a crazy amount of monitoring for attacker race/health+stamina values/attack type/weapon used ect.  I've only really ever see it cause issues when coupled with a badly-behaving mod trying to do something at the same time.

Got it set up and it seems to be working pretty nicely, let me know what you think. :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Buggity Bug Report

The stealth isn't quite working in the Effects menu. I noticed the Goat pheromone in the list before I had an encounter with a goat at Mixwater Mill (screenie below).

Nothing wrong with the script that I can see... All it does is call a function to check a bool and then set or clear the UI flags accordingly. Not much can go wrong...

Honestly I think the function itself is a little bit wonky because I notice that it has a strange memory and will persist even on a clean save or new game. So, I added it to the OnEffectStart magic effect script to run a bool check when the effect happens initially each time, so hopefully that will solve it. ?

All it does is toggle a UI flag so it can't break much.

Sometimes Beth Papyrus functions are just bad... Had some fun earlier dealing with the completely broken RemoveAddedForm(Form apForm) native function.

But, I found this little piece of magic that simulates the function and it saved me:

Function RemoveForm(FormList source, Form f)
    int size = source.GetSize()
    if (size > 0)
        CEIF.Revert()
        int i = 0
        bool notFound = true
        Form item
        while (i < size && notFound)
            item = source.GetAt(i)
            if (item != f)
                CEIF.AddForm(item)
            else
                notFound = false
            endif
            i += 1
        endWhile
        if (!notFound)
            while (i < size)
                CEIF.AddForm(source.GetAt(i))
                i += 1
            endWhile
            source.Revert()
            size = CEIF.GetSize()
            if (size > 0)
                i = 0
                while (i < size)
                    source.AddForm(CEIF.GetAt(i))
                    i += 1
                endWhile
            endif
        endIf
    endIf
endFunction

Absolutly love this mode. But is their nay way to get a hook into Being Female or Narue's Fertility mode so that when your PC is Ovulating or Fertile she artomaticly gives off pheromones like being in heat? All so can you add diffrent Pheromone potions  that can be perchesed from shop owners like  say for example Potion of Nord Pheromones perchesable at Arcadia's Caldren in Whiterun? 

6 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I love the idea for this mod, but sadly it doesn't work for me. My char does get pheromones applied to her, but nobody and nothing spawns, anywhere. This is on a completely fresh Skyrim install and new game. Any idea how to get it to work?

Make sure you're in the right areas for creature Spawns. Wilderness should work for most things.

6 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Absolutly love this mode. But is their nay way to get a hook into Being Female or Narue's Fertility mode so that when your PC is Ovulating or Fertile she artomaticly gives off pheromones like being in heat? All so can you add diffrent Pheromone potions  that can be perchesed from shop owners like  say for example Potion of Nord Pheromones perchesable at Arcadia's Caldren in Whiterun? 

I can take a look at the integrations.

All pheromone potions can already be bought from Khajiit Caravan Vendors.

I had a days leave from work so have been using the latest update all day and it works absolutely brilliantly :classic_smile:

Going back to an earlier conversation we had about Touring Carriages, it seems to work without problems. Twice now I've had Ash Hoppers chasing me and as the carriage stops their mock attacks (they can't actually reach the pc) and you get the "you escape pursuit". The second time was also interesting as I didn't escape coming into Whiterun, once the animation disembarked me the Ash Hoppers got straight to work and we had a session under the carriage. I was a bit concerned about getting stuck under the carriage but there wasn't a problem as it looks like the clipping is removed so the pc can walk away afterwards.