2 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Updated to version 1.2.2

- Added idle replacer for laydown animation from Underground Bathhouse

- Will replace the old ugly animation with deformed arms

ONLY the Underground Bathhouse? I use BBLS and wanted to clarify (don't have UB installed atm)

2 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Updated to version 1.2.2

- Added idle replacer for laydown animation from Underground Bathhouse

- Will replace the old ugly animation with deformed arms

Awesome, thanks for this.  I went ahead and added it as a female-specific idle, and now my UBH has even more blatant eye candy than before.  It also showed me that one of the denizens had an outdated skeleton - either that or she had an extra joint in her femur.  On the more generic NPCs it looked great, and I just went ahead and fixed that NPC manually.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Octopus said:

ONLY the Underground Bathhouse? I use BBLS and wanted to clarify (don't have UB installed atm)

It replaces a vanilla idle (you can see it at the hunter's hot springs for instance) so that would depend on if BBLS uses that idle as well.

15 hours ago, SeveN085 said:

Tried the new reserve cowgirl animation... I think the girl during the 4th stage is turning her head back way too much, it's actually creepy. ?

That's a matter of taste. I think it was hot considering the ass POV movement. Eye contact in that pose was what I aimed for.

12 minutes ago, jecyw said:

Thanks bro!!

I really is ur cow girls fans now!!

Finally got a ppl like cow girl style same as me!

Hope can see more cow girl style design from you~

Wish can more sexy poses also! >,<Y   

Exactly my thinking. I was also missing a proper cowgirl animation where the female's hands are on the male's thighs. I know Nibbles made one after my request.

Stage 2 + 3 of Cowgirl 1 is just what I was aiming for. Funny it only took me one night to make stage 3 after considering another pose.

Right now I only make the poses which I find extremely hot. As I love the cowgirl pose there will be more of that in the future.

11 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

That's a matter of taste. I think it was hot considering the ass POV movement. Eye contact in that pose was what I aimed for.

Exactly my thinking. I was also missing a proper cowgirl animation where the female's hands are on the male's thighs. I know Nibbles made one after my request.

Stage 2 + 3 of Cowgirl 1 is just what I was aiming for. Funny it only took me one night to make stage 3 after considering another pose.

Right now I only make the poses which I find extremely hot. As I love the cowgirl pose there will be more of that in the future.

Wooo bro!!

Hope can new edit style early! I trust you~!

Just give some my feeling, the cow girl 2, state 1-3 is so hot, but until state 4-5 the hot was drop abit. 

Anyway, I respect your work and design.

Thanks for great work~!

8 hours ago, HunterSoul said:

Something I can't understand.

There was update to 1.2.2, but on download page I can't see link for it.

I called it 1.2.2 and not 1.3 because it was an idle animation.

NCK30 Idles is the new addition.

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

can you share xml hdt file ?

The xml settings have to work together with my body (weights) + SOS racemenu (Schlong) to give those effects. If You try my HDT settings on your own body it might look very different.

I could upload my body / HDT settings, if there is an interest for it. however You must know that it's not a bodyslide preset. I made modifications myself in Outfit studio.

Therefore any armor/clothes conversion in Bodyslide can only be made with Outfit Studio and the sliders.

1 hour ago, NCK30 said:

I called it 1.2.2 and not 1.3 because it was an idle animation.

NCK30 Idles is the new addition.

The xml settings have to work together with my body (weights) + SOS racemenu (Schlong) to give those effects. If You try my HDT settings on your own body it might look very different.

I could upload my body / HDT settings, if there is an interest for it. however You must know that it's not a bodyslide preset. I made modifications myself in Outfit studio.

Therefore any armor/clothes conversion in Bodyslide can only be made with Outfit Studio and the sliders.

only hdt xml (HDTPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP), no need for bodyslide or any other stuff

The magician of awesome imagination and irritating motion NCK30.
Kee~AH~! The fourth image of COWGIRL3 is very fantastic
As soon as I see this, my panties get wet.

And NCK30 Reverse Cowgirl 1 is the best.
You adjust this tag to belong to Cowgirl
I want to see this animation in Cowgirl

ScreenShot489.jpg.a8f8b891aa4cccad2a03f5d8ac7e0124.jpgScreenshot918043.jpg.10bb4da692fe2312c658a8edb43b7d6e.jpg

6 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

The magician of awesome imagination and irritating motion NCK30.
Kee~AH~! The fourth image of COWGIRL3 is very fantastic
As soon as I see this, my panties get wet.

And NCK30 Reverse Cowgirl 1 is the best.
You adjust this tag to belong to Cowgirl
I want to see this animation in Cowgirl

Actually Cowgirl 3 started off as an atempt of Missionary. After failing I tried rotating the actors. Stage 1 is the result. From there on I thought I might as well make all stages mounted.

It took me 2 weeks, but I am quite happy about the result.

4 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Actually Cowgirl 3 started off as an atempt of Missionary. After failing I tried rotating the actors. Stage 1 is the result. From there on I thought I might as well make all stages mounted.

It took me 2 weeks, but I am quite happy about the result.

Most people who download and use files ...
Most of them do not know the hard work and effort of the person making it.
I applaud your investment of time and hardships
I only play your animations nowadays mostly in sex labs ^0^ 

NCK30 animation good~ 따봉이에용~ㅋ