Unfortunately this movement of the root node destroys the animation. The animated feet and arms is distorting as they are moved. 

I would have to make leg/arm animations from start. Unless there is a way to move an already animated character without stretching the feet/arms.

However as I now know this I can use it in all future animations. You can still rotate the root node, right?

Hey. I think I figured it out. I go into Animation / Bone Tools / Bone Edit mode. There I can move the root node without destroying the animation.

I set all adjustments to 0 in sexlab. Now all stages are out of allignment again except the newly exported animation. Very slight adjustments are needed now. Not perfect but close.

Thank You  MadMansGun. You saved me from future headaches. It's a learning curve I guess. 

27 minutes ago, infernal171 said:

good job just waiting to see others who know spooning in the future, I would like to know what kind of female body she is using?

The body is a mix from a downloaded preset on Nexus and my own modifications to the ass and size of breasts in bodyslide. Including modified weight paints. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72560

To this date I had never seen a preset with small areolas/nipples before, which I like on those nice breasts. I have dropped all other bodies which I previously used.

The textures also matter a great deal. This being a mix of several packs.

The NCK30's cowgirl animations are detailed and fantastic
The problem of the location of the actor's position in the mod version that was initially released early was all solved
These work perfectly on my pc
The animation of NCK30 is an artistic work

I am waiting for his new animation update every day

Thanks Guys!!

Reverse Cowgirl was a difficult position to make hot. Especially when You have to avoid not making them similar to what's already been made. It took a long time, but I think I pulled it off.

Now trying to change the lying down idle (Underground Bathhouse or Tundra springs nude Hunters) where the female's arms are ugly stretched over the head.

This is a new area. Believe it or not. Single actor animation is a lot more difficult to make, as You have to move the actor a lot compared to Sexlab animations.

Making these look fluent that will be a work of art.

1 hour ago, NCK30 said:

Thanks Guys!!

Reverse Cowgirl was a difficult position to make hot. Especially when You have to avoid not making them similar to what's already been made. It took a long time, but I think I pulled it off.

Now trying to change the lying down idle (Underground Bathhouse or Tundra springs nude Hunters) where the female's arms are ugly stretched over the head.

This is a new area. Believe it or not. Single actor animation is a lot more difficult to make, as You have to move the actor a lot compared to Sexlab animations.

Making these look fluent that will be a work of art.

I think you did a great job with reverse cowgirl - despite there being a lot of cowgirl amims out there it definitely is recognizable as yours.  Thanks fro the share.

A lying down idle replacer would be a welcome mod - I eventually replaced those and the "lean against a wall" animations by picking out specific animations from a sexual idles mod on the Nexus.  Wouldn't mind seeing your take on the lay down animation, it is a bit odd to see half a dozen female denizens of UBH full on masturbating instead of enjoying the pool (but at least their arms don't look dislocated).

Hello, after installing your animation pack, one of the animations namely Cowgirl 2 replaced the same animation from the Nibbles pack, under replacement I mean that by launching an animation called Nibbles Cowgirl 2 starts your animation.

Both modes were installed using NMM, deleted and installed the modes several times, the result is the same.
Has this happened to someone else?

54 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Sounds strange as they have different names in the MCM. You did remember to run FNIS right after install, right?

I can confirm the issue on my install as well - I believe the issue must have to do with the actual .hkx files having identical names, even though they are in different folders and have different Sexlab IDs.  I didn't know that was a thing, but apparently it may be.  It doesn't even throw an error in FNIS however, so it seems pretty sneaky.

Example - Nibbles' cowgirl animations have .hkx files with the names:

Cowgirl_A1_S1.hkx

Cowgirl2

Cowgirl3

.... and so on to 6

Your NCK animations are named Cowgirl1 and Cowgirl2 - so the #1 animation has a different name and doesn't conflict, but the #2 animation does.  I expect if you make more cowgirl animations with the same naming scheme, they will continue to conflict with Nibble's animations.  Also, it looks like other animations could conflict in future as well, as all Nibble's anims are named similarly as "position#".

I'm pretty sure the easiest fix for this is just to adjust your naming scheme next time you update to include NCK30_ as a prefix to all of your .hkx files.  It looks like that is what most animators have chosen to do to avoid file conflicts, all of Billyy and Leito's animation files start with their name.

1 minute ago, NCK30 said:

Updated prefix to NCK30_ to avoid conflict with Nibbles animations. Tested and confirmed to be working. New version 1.2.1 uploaded.

Hopefully everything will be peachy now...

I believe it has something to do with how Sexlab works.

Some specific names conflict with each other for some reason, I've had to manually change up some names before too because they've conflicted with sexlab integrated animations.

I know from at least the "doggystyle" and "missionary" names to conflict with sexlab default animations so you might want to avoid using those names too. (I just named my doggystyle "doggystyleN" as a .hkx file)

But I haven't heard about SLAL animations conflicting with each other before, good to know though.

My sexy lady Follower's leg wing posture in my Skyrim game was fantastic
The movements made my panties wet.
NCK30 Reverse Cowgirl 1 is a fantastic action
I had to use the toilet paper multiple times.
NCK30's animation is an artwork combining imagination and detail
I like this fantastic posture.