LoversSituations (Was LoversExtortion)

can someone help me?

after helping malene she tells me to go to the celler but she doesn't move or come down when i go there.

(sorry for bad english)

Do you have another Mod that change Malene?

Maybe this? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2882-move-in-on-her-or-him-mod-berry-flavored-beta/

Not sure if Malene is in that Mod.

But if another Mod change Malene , and is loaded blow LoversSituations, the AI Package form LoversSituations will be overwritten and she will not walk to the basement room.

You can check your Mods with TES4Edit

Start TES4Edit and Load all your Mods.

post-3205-0-37231900-1508409004_thumb.jpg

Then open the Oblivion esm (1 )  Or the LoversSituations esp

Open Non-Player Character  (2)

Click "Name"  (3)  then the names will be alphabetically sorted.

scroll down to M and find and click Malene

In the right window you see all Mods that change Malene. If there is a Mod further right as LoversSituations then the Malene will use the AI packaged of the most right Mod ( not the LoversSituations AI )

If there is a Mod right of LoversSituations ( below in load order) you can :

-change the load order.  But not good to do it , normally you should start a new game after changing your load order. At least do a clean save.

-Or you don't change the load order and you don't play the Malene quest. There are many other LoversSituations quests.

• 2 months later...

Having trouble with the Nerussa "situation."

I give her the bottle of rum.  She says to "meet her out back," by which she seems to mean her bed on the lower floor, because that's where she goes.  I have sex with her, talk to her again, get the "We're not done yet" dialogue, have sex again... and it seems to loop there, forever.  My only dialogue option with her is now "we're not done yet," and the quest never advances in any way. 

1 hour ago, snarfies said:

Having trouble with the Nerussa "situation."

I give her the bottle of rum.  She says to "meet her out back," by which she seems to mean her bed on the lower floor, because that's where she goes.  I have sex with her, talk to her again, get the "We're not done yet" dialogue, have sex again... and it seems to loop there, forever.  My only dialogue option with her is now "we're not done yet," and the quest never advances in any way. 

Yes, the last sex dialogue you can use forever. You finish the quest like most other quests.
You must leave the house. None of the quests has a "end" dialogue.
1 hour ago, fejeena said:
Yes, the last sex dialogue you can use forever. You finish the quest like most other quests.
You must leave the house. None of the quests has a "end" dialogue.

Leaving doesn't seem to have any effect.  It may not matter for somebody like Nerussa, but I just tried Carahil, head of the Anvil Mage Guild, and being stuck with only one dialoge topic breaks the entire mage guild questline.

Nerussa

You have the bottle and talk to her, during the dialogue the Quest is set to stage 20 :  "I've traded the bottle of rum with Nerussa, no money changed hands. My reward is much more tangible."

During the first sex dialogue "Trust me, it's worth it." the dialogue script  set:  set aaExNerussa.aaExNerussaDone to 1

Then the Quest script will check...

-------

scn aaExNerussaQScript

short aaExNerussaDone

Begin GameMode
    if (aaExNerussaDone  == 1) && (Player.IsInInterior == 0) && GetStage aaExNerussa < 30

SetStage aaExNerussa 30

EndIf
End

-------

So you if you leave the Inn ( Player is in not in Interior cell ) and "aaExNerussaDone"  is 1  the quest is set to stage 30.  "Nerussa has her rum and I have my reward. I should keep an eye out for other exotic drinks."

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Carahil Quest has only to stages:

You found the Black Soul Gem in her room ( Gem in your uinventory = Quest is stage 10 )

"I've found a Black Soul Gem in Carahil's quarters. This seems like odd behavior for such a staunch oppose of Necromancy."

Now you talk to her.

Dialogue ends when she say: "*sigh* I did say anything didn't I. I'll meet you in my bedroom, please be discreet."

Dialogue script:

CarahilRef.Evp
Setstage aaExCarahil 20

So you get quest stage 20: "Carahil doesn't want anyone to know about the gem. She's agreed to a little bit of playtime in exchange for the secret to be kept hidden"

That's the end of the quest.

You follow her to her bed room, have sex, the last sex dialogue you can do again and again.

You must leave the house ( Player not in InteriorCell )

Maybe you have a wrong load order or other Mods change the NPCs you need. Post your load order.

Have you read my yellow Link below? about load order, or game not installed in C:\program files x86 (OBSE can not work right.)....

• 3 months later...

Hey all this is one of my favourites LL mods but it has some incompatibilities with Better Cities so I´ve made a little patch.

This moves the little floating box in the Arena District and the Jensine bag in the Market District.  I don´t know if there is other conflicts with BC.

I use the no visual changes version so I don´t know if it works for other versions.

Oh and thanks to the author for this amazing mod!

LSituationsBCPatch.esp

17 hours ago, Sandalwood said:

I think it's great, really nice to hear the NPCs actually say new dialogue. Occasionally sounds a little funny, but that's totally understandable. It must take a lot of work though?

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

If some of the dialogue sound gramatically strange, that's just because Oblivion vocab is somewhat limited... I can only work with the sound files that exist :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There is a new chest in the room...

But a new created chest, with new ID ( no conflicts with other Mods)

It use vanilla mesh:  meshes\Clutter\LowerClass\LowerClassChest02.NIF

In the chest  is a new note.  Also vanill mesh  ( can not crash the game) The script of the note works " OnAdd player" ( so it works when it is in your inventory. it can not work before. And the script is OK )

And the chest is the only thing that was added in the room.

This chest.

Spoiler

11ii31.jpg

Maybe a conflict with another mod.

Or another chest, item, .... from another Mod.

First check if it is Lovers Situation:

deactivate the LoversSituations esp  in OBMM

Test your game, if the room still crashes your game.

If yes:

Check if other mods also change the cell.

Load all your Mods with  TES4Edit.

Open the Oblivion.esm tree

Open cell tree

Open Block 0  ;   Sub - Block 4  ;  LeyawiinCastleSecretRoom.

Now you see all mod that changes the room  in the right window.

Deactivate the esp one by one in OBMM and test the room until it does not crash anymore.

-----------------------

If no: ( the room does not  crash your game without Lovers Situations . But I am sure it is another Mod or a Mod conflict)

( create a copy of the LoversSituations esp ( back up) )

Open the LoversSituations esp  with CS or TES4Edit.

Delete the chest in the cell.

save.

Now the room should work.

But you can not find the note in game....

You can add the note with console

Player.additem XX02A15A 1

Replace xx  with the load order ID of the LoversSituations esp

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

There is a new chest in the room...

But a new created chest, with new ID ( no conflicts with other Mods)

It use vanilla mesh:  meshes\Clutter\LowerClass\LowerClassChest02.NIF

Now the room should work.

But you can not find the note in game....

You can add the note with console

Player.additem XX02A15A 1

Replace xx  with the load order ID of the LoversSituations esp

Yeah, I'm just going to spawn the note. Just to clarify, the room itself never crashed. It was just when coming close enough to the chest to interact with it that the game CTD'd

EDIT: spawning the note worked. When spawning it gave a pink square in the top left and in the inventory it had no icon. Could read it just fine though.

Might be related?

Oh, i checked the original esp ( my own esp is modified)

In the original esp there is no Icon  AND no  mesh.  The No Mesh will crash the game.  (I have some Mods with armor -clothe without icon and it never crashes the game )

I don't know what esp you use.

You can fix it with TES4Edit or CS.   But I saw other Book also have missing mesh and icon.

I will upload a fixed version.

Which version do you use?

EDIT:  Also the old fix in the esp (post 127 ) 

Version 1.15 2018fix.7z

ger4 version from post 107

ger4 version 2018fix.7z

And I work on a version with more dialogues ( no voice )  so you must not read the same again and again. And you have "end"  dialoges to end a quest or fuck ( not leave the cell. There are some inn keepers, and if you want to stay after sex in the inn....they stand near the bed or sleep in the bed.

Some quests expaned, some now repeedable.  Some only male conditions removed,  Some male, female or gender-neutral dialogues added.

And one new quest...but not realy vanilla. After you finished the Dark Brotherhood quests the Drunken Dragon inn has no owner,  I  have add a new female owner.

And I must ask you and Isskini if i get permission to upload it.

• 2 weeks later...