LoversSituations (Was LoversExtortion)

Uhm' date=' I don't suppose you could release a version where you don't edit the faces? I actually like my older / less attractive girls, lol. Adds to the immersion.

[/quote']

Not easily unfortunately.

You could load the mod up in TES4Edit and remove/replace the LNAM, HCLR, FGGS, FGGA and FGTS for each character, if there was an easy way to revert the look of the NPC I would. Perhaps Uriel knows a better way?

I'm trying to make the mod work without me editing the NPCs at all but I'm running up against scripting limitations.

Thank you a lot, your mod is very good.

However, I have some problems. I don't know that I was wrong or something not expected >.< . I just try with :

1. Dralora Athram : She did'nt come to the basement. So I can not complete the quest

2. Jensine : After "extor". She didn't come up-stair to her room as she said.

3. Hasathil : After I saw her betrayal. She asked me to go to "The court-arms". I come to there and did'nt see her. After that, I push "T" to wait, just an hour, and I got "CTD" like this:

xit32.jpg

Any susgestion, please !

Sorry about my bad English

All best wishes for you!

Tieu Phieu.

Thank you a lot' date=' your mod is very good.

However, I have some problems. I don't know that I was wrong or something not expected >.< . I just try with :

1. Dralora Athram : She did'nt come to the basement. So I can not complete the quest

2. Jensine : After "extor". She didn't come up-stair to her room as she said.

3. Hasathil : After I saw her betrayal. She asked me to go to "The court-arms". I come to there and did'nt see her. After that, I push "T" to wait, just an hour, and I got "CTD" like this:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/xit32.jpg[/img]

Any susgestion, please !

Sorry about my bad English

All best wishes for you!

Tieu Phieu.

Hi, I just loaded up the mod and ran through Dralora, Jensine and Hasathil's quests. They all seem to work fine. I think this might be a load order or conflict issue, something has modified the cells that the NPCs want to walk to so they can't.

Try placing the mod as a low as possible in the load order, or disable any mods that you think might conflict.

To everyone else, sorry or not updating for a while. I'm planning on releasing a new update soon.

Thank you so much for reply me!

Maybe the "load order" cause this problem. I have used XEOsp.esp' date=' too. Can it cause this problem >.<? If yes, can I modify your mod to become a child of XEOsp?

Thank again.

Best wishes for you!

[/quote']

Hi, if you look back through the thread you'll see that Uriel has made a XeoSP version already. Generally any mod that changes NPCS will conflict with mine. But if you want to change the mod to make it work the way you want, feel free.

Thank you so much for reply me!

Maybe the "load order" cause this problem. I have used XEOsp.esp' date=' too. Can it cause this problem >.<? If yes, can I modify your mod to become a child of XEOsp?

Thank again.

Best wishes for you![/quote']

If you are using an older version of XEO, you can try to just change my XEOSP++ version's "XeoSP++.esp" master to the one you have installed. It might work cause there is not much change between the XEO versions.

Hix ! how stupid I am. Why don't I think about this solution >.< . I use Xeosp.esp because it make NPC prettier than the Xeosp++.

Thanks a lot !

Edit: I cannot test it right now because when I change the master file of LoverSituation from XeoSp++ to XEOsp, all of the women with the head disappear and they have no GREETINGS. so I think I have to change it by myself !

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the first post. I've released a new version. 22 more NPCs to bring the total to a nice round 50. I've split the mod into two versions. One version contains vanilla faces, the other uses Younger Hotter NPC faces. You don't need both, just choose one.

I'm considering this mod complete now, I won't be adding any more content but I will try to address bugs (There's probably more than a few in there). I've got other projects to move on to and I don't have time to do any more to this mod.

If anyone want to add to the mod or use it as a base for their own, feel free.

"Completion" is a bit of a loaded word. I had planned to take it further but I'm a little burnt out. Even writing bad dialogue is hard and sometimes it's frustrating when you can't think of a good angle for an NPC.

The whole reason there's relatively unknown NPCs in there is that sometimes it's really hard to get something going when there's nothing in the NPC background to work with. I tried for a week to get something going with Jenna, Jastia and Carmana Sintav. Never mind Alessia Ottus, Praxedes Afranius or Ida Vlinorman.

So the best thing to do at this stage instead of letting it languish is to call it complete and throw it open to anyone who wants to contribute. I just hope people enjoy it.

No matter whether you want to progress with it or not, you have done some great work so far. A big "thank you" to you, I like this neat little PI immensely!

If you ever want to progress with this mod, 2 more ideas:

- What do you think of Chanel, the court mage of Chorrol who stole the painting of Charus Valga? If you don´t accuse her, she will be ever so grateful to you in more ways than one... :)

- Angelie Blakeley has a house in Talos Plaza, her father was lost in the wreck of the Emma May. She is desperate because she wants to see the logbook of her father´s last days. Return to the Emma May, get that logbook (hidden somewhere in the room with the skeleton), return it to her. She will be thankful and utterly sad at the same time. "Console" her.

- What do you think of Chanel' date=' the court mage of Chorrol who stole the painting of Charus Valga? If you don´t accuse her, she will be ever so grateful to you in more ways than one... :)

- Angelie Blakeley has a house in Talos Plaza, her father was lost in the wreck of the Emma May. She is desperate because she wants to see the logbook of her father´s last days. Return to the Emma May, get that logbook (hidden somewhere in the room with the skeleton), return it to her. She will be thankful and utterly sad at the same time. "Console" her.

[/quote']

I had both Angelie Blakely and Chanel on my list, it was just that they got sorted closer to the bottom as easier options presented themselves. Chanel would be hard because she vanishes at the end of the quest. I guess it could be modded to have her sent to the dungeon, where you could have some fun, this would be difficult for people who had already completed the quest. I do like your idea for Angelie.

I won't rule out further updates, it's just that the mod has taken over from other creative projects and it's time to give something else a go. 50 seemed like a good place to stop, if I started again I'd like to at a nice round number, say a further 10, and I'd like to have the targets and dialogue ready to go before I hit the construction kit.

I wanted to do something with Arielle Jurard as well, but I couldn't find the time to build the supporting infrastructure to have her return to the game.

Nearly half of the quests finished.Excellent mod. Small bug report.

I don't get a quest update when I take/read the book "Song of the Alchemists".

Book of Alchemists has wrong Script(aaExArdalineBookScript)

I add a new Script.

scn aaExClaudetteBookScript

Begin OnAdd

SetStage aaExClaudette 10

End

Begin OnActivate

activate

End

I test it in game,it's working.

I don't get a quest update when I take/read the book "On Suggestive Stages"

aaExMillonaBookScript, 2 wrong lines:if ( player.hasspell aaExArdalineSpell == 0)

must be:

scn aaExMillonaBookScript

Begin OnEquip

if (player.hasspell aaExMillonaSpell == 0)

Player.AddSpell aaExMillonaSpell

SetCellPublicFlag AnvilCastleRoyalQuarters 1

EndIf

End

Begin OnActivate

if (player.hasspell aaExMillonaSpell == 0)

Player.AddSpell aaExMillonaSpell

SetCellPublicFlag AnvilCastleRoyalQuarters 1

EndIf

activate

End

I test it in game,it's working.

I get a TES4Edit Error Message, but I don't know if it is important.see picture (the Null Reference)

About your 1st bug repor: Same with me.

2nd bug: I can´t trigger it because my char has already finished the Thieves Guild. Guess you can only do it until the Count of Anvil has returned to his wife.

Same thing applies to the quest with the painter Rythe Lethandas in Cheydinhal, quite logically.

Hello. Wow! You guys are fantastic testers! I haven't touched the mod in a little while. Let me get my head back around it again and I'll make some fixes, probably on Saturday morning with a nice cup of coffee.

I know I had something in my head for "What if the characters have already finished this quest?" when I was writing it but I'm not sure if it made it in. Let me see what I can do.

I hadn't considered what might happens after you restore the Count of Anvil. That could get ugly fast if you showed up in the Royal Bedroom late at night. I originally had the Countesses' meeting you somewhere else fore a secret rendezvous but they take forever to walk anywhere.

I get a TES4Edit Error Message' date=' but I don't know if it is important.see picture (the Null Reference)

[/quote']

Oh. I thought I took that out. I had an idea for a voyeuristic quest where you could order one of the targets to masturbate in front of you. It didn't quite work out and I obviously forgot to remove parts of it.

Apologies!

So I went back and added fixes in and updated the first post, your feedback is awesome!

I've also looked at the quests quasimodo75 mentioned:

Millona Umbranox

There's no checking on her quest to see if you've finished the Thieves Guild. It should still work but will be a little... awkward. I'll see what I can't figure out.

Tivela Lethandas

Working as intended for the time being. I had a plan for a secondary quest where you could extort sex from her by threatening to reveal the secret of the paintbrush. There's even a bed in their basement I planned to use. I'll look at completing it.

Glad you take your criticisms positively. This is not meant to be niggling, just to show some points that could be improved upon in a great mod.

I just noticed another strange thing: Ever since I played the Hjorta quest in Bruma, all dialogue menues to females also carry the line "Hello Horta". Seems to be something like a dirty edit.

Next small bug report.

1:Quests I must start with console, because I finished the oblivion quests befor I started your mod.

Rosentia Gallenus(Leyawiin) is OK

but Maeva the Buxon(Anvil) is not working.I try it inside and outside her house but no dialog.

Then I found the problem, "GwedenBrothel"mod replace Maeva with a own Maeva version when you recruit her for the brothel.

2:All woman have dialog "Hallo Hjorta" after I found the letter in Anvil.(dialog is from Emfrid in Chorrol)

Don't know why,perhaps because the quest is allways activ/repeatable.I fixt it,insert conditions in dialog.see picture

3:Hasathil, the quest is not set to complete after finishing(stage 40, QSDT-Stage Flags = Complete quest)

Tip/request: Dervera Romalen quest(Cheydinhal).She is so horny,please make the quest repeatable.

All quests/women, all tested. Update 7.12.2012

Jensine -OK

Irene Metrick -OK

Elisa Pierrane -OK

Estelle Renoit -OK

Skjorta -OK

Agnete the Pickled -OK

Falanu Hlaalu -OK

Nerussa -OK

Pista Marillin -OK

Edla Dark-Heart -OK

Lyra Rosentia -OK

Adrienne Berene -OK

Julitta Plotius -OK

Lady Drad -OK

Dervera Romalen -OK

Claudette Perrick -now OK

Methredhel -OK

Glistel -OK

Carwen -OK

Dynari Amnis -OK

Mandil -OK

Luciana Galena -OK

Hasathil -OK

Maeva the Buxom (Repeatable) -OK?If you finshed oblivion quest befor this mod,start quest with console.Didn't work if you recruited her for GwedenBrothel.

Rosentia Gallenus (Repeatable) -OK?I start quest with console.I finshed oblivion quest befor this mod

Ursanne Loche (Repeatable) -OK

Dralora Athram (Repeatable) -OK

Alves Uvenium (Repeatable) -OK

Carahil (Repeatable) -OK

Casta Scribonia (Repeatable) -OK

Branwen (Repeatable) -OK

Roxanne Brigette (Repeatable) -OK

Nilawen (Repeatable) -OK

Countess Alessia Caro (Repeatable) -OK

Ardaline (Repeatable) -OK

Ita Renus (Repeatable) -OK

Countess Narina Carvain (Repeatable) -OK

Yvara Channitte (Repeatable) -OK

Mirabelle Monet (Repeatable) -OK

Jeanne Frasoric (Repeatable) -OK

Tamika (Repeatable) -OK

Malene (Repeatable) -OK

Agata (Repeatable) -OK

Countess Arriana Valga (Repeatable) -OK

Emfried (Repeatable) -OK

Candice Corgine (Repeatable) -OK

Marana Rian (Repeatable) -OK

Sigrid (Repeatable) -OK

Countess Millona Umbranox (Repeatable) -now OK

Tivela Lythandas (Repeatable until quest is completed) -OK

Thanks again for the bug reports. If we can get them fixed it results in a better mod for everyone, so I don't mind criticism as long as it's polite.

I've looked at the Hjorta stuff and it seems there are a few dialogue options where I didn't paste the conditions into them. I'm going back through and doing a bug fix and I'll paste a new version of the mod.

Off the top of my head, Hasathil's quest doesn't complete because I wanted it to be repeatable. I can see now how that might be confusing. I'll see what I can do.

Dervera Romalen should already be repeatable, all you need to do is leave the inn and come back. Is it not working?

Let me read back through the other feature requests/bugs and I'll see what I can do.

Let's start the troubleshooting with Rosentia's quest. Looking at the conditions it should still work even if you've done the quest before installing my mod.

Can you type the following into the console and let me know what number it spits out:

GetStage MS43

Dervera Romalen quest: start=stage 10 and stage 20 set to "Complete quest".Only remove "Complete quest" didn't work, because the dialogs are set to stage 10.See picture

Set the "GREETING" dialog "Ooohh... I'm not done with you yet." to stage 20 causes that you only have this dialog and every time you talk to Dervera you have sex.

I am no modder, have not enough knowledge to make the quest repeatable.

The same with Hasathil quest, it is not repeatable because the start dialog is set to quest stage 20. Quest ends with stage 40, so dialogs not working again.

I found a wrong reference in the "Extortion: Skjorta" quest. see picture

Not so important:Objects for quest(such as mead,cheap wine or flawless diamonds) are not removed from inventory.

getstage MS43 = 100

post72 updated, only 2 women left untested.