LabiaVariants SE BodySlide [HDT & CBPC]

View File

A continuation of LabiaVariants into Skyrim Special Edition. Currently only compatible with CBBE as I wish there to be a good deal of customization available. Has a closed variant to show a relaxed state and open variant for full activity. hdtSSE should work reasonably well with this now, maybe even better than before. CBPC should work with this as well.

3BBB version available with belly support.

ABBA open pussy support 

It is most important to use the "Closed Shape" slider if you want this function to as intended. ABBA will take this closed shape and gradually open it with arousal. It must be a closed shape.

After you successfully install ABBA, there will be a section in its MCM showing a slider for controlling how much it will open based your character's arousal. I have set up the slider on this end to be 0 = completely closed and no activity, whereas 100 = fully open and dripping. Make sure you test how it transitions from being completely closed to open because it will deform slightly, which is the purpose of the SmoothingABBA sliders.

Requires

BodySlide - (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201)

CBBE and its textures - (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198)

TexBlend for customizing the body texture - (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988)

CBPC Physics for full physics https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

or

hdtSSE (google search) for full physics along with (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198) CBBE SMP Config files

ABBA (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6671-arousal-based-breast-adjuster-for-se-abba/) for opening and closing labia based on an arousal slider it provides 

Installation

1. Extract the folders inside of the "BodySlide" folder directly into your BodySlide installation. Once done LabiaSE_CBBE should appear in the Bodyslide menus.

2. It doesn't have group so it can be quickly found using "Unassigned" in the group selection menu. I have included some optional presets that can be used in the archive or simply use the default "LabiaVariants" one to create the mesh. Once created copy the files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets and overwrite.

3. Remember to install the textures from CBBE for the full labia texture. All four parts of the texture are needed for it work properly, .dds, _msn, _s and _sk.

4. If you have a custom femalebody texture then you must add the labia part of the texture to the main texture. I've added some TexBlend compatible files for this. The _sk (skin) dds from CBBE is necessary for lighting to behave more consistently.

5. I recommend using Oldrim textures for the body unless if you want to use a custom SSE texture. In this case, you will need to convert the DDS into something TexBlend can work with using this (https://otherbenji.gitlab.io/TexFactory/) program with Input and Output in sRGB and Generate mipmaps option selected.

6. Optional: If you want to have a separate closed variant, you need to build the mesh with your preset in Bodyslide, then copy those files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets\LabiaClosed\ once copied, activate LabiaVariants.esp  Once in game, open the console and use help "labia" 4 find the item's ID and player.additem <itemcode here without these arrows> 1 to add it to your inventory (or use AddItemMenu), then equip it like armor.

7. For HDT physics support

I have added a CBBE.xml file for anyone that wants to try using this with hdtSSE, I have an older version (1 5 39) but the config should still work. It contains some tweaks I made to have it work better with this particular mesh. Place it in your SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, where CBBE SMP Config is installed.

8. Tweaks for CBPC

CBPC as it is seems to stretch the mesh beyond recognition, so I have determined a workaround for this issue. This involves removing the NPC Pelvis node from collision and NPC Genitals from the Collider Nodes, basically turning off any collisions for the pussy.

First in the CBPCMasterConfig.txt, find the NPC Pelvis [Pelv] under [ConfigMap] and delete it.

Open CBPCollisionConfig.txt. In there find NPC Pelvis [Pelv] again under [AffectedNodes] and delete it. Under [ColliderNodes] delete these four:

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]
NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]
NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]
NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

Credits & Thanks
Caliente, ousnius & team for BodySlide and CBBE, as well as TexBlend
BringtheNoise for Unified UNP, which is where this mesh is ported from.

Yinkle for creating Arousal Based Breast Adjuster (ABBA), allowing labia open and close on arousal

HydrogensaysHDT for HDT SMP

Groovtama for XPMSSE

Shizof for CBPC

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/08/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE and BodySlide & Outfit Studio, and/or CBBE textures
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, myhouseatl said:

Wait, what?

"Install the textures CBBE provides for the labia texture. Use a DDS plugin to add the labia texture to your custom textures. Make sure .dds _msn and _s  files have the necessary parts."

Where are the textures and what DDS plugin?

The textures are part of Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer and should be automatically installled when that requirement is installed.

I mentioned a DDS plugin if you want to customize your own textures to have the labia aspect of the texture and be usable with this mod. Something like the GIMP DDS plugin or the Photoshop one. I may have confused the description somewhat since I was in a bit of a hurry to save it. Another way to add the labia texture to the main texture is to use TexBlend, but I need to upload the necessary files for that.

19 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Looks cool, but do you have permission from ousnius to use the CBBE body mesh?

I haven't been sure if that is necessary since I've LabiaVariants up for almost a year and no one brought this up. I assumed I was fine as long as I credit and link to the original author. Leito was banned so I couldn't link to them.

EDIT:  It seems either the permissions were different a year ago (only needed a link to Nexus page) or I hadn't read it clearly in my sleep deprived state. I suspect I missed critical details regarding the fact I need to ask for permission if I reuploaded parts of the mod without notable edits.

Final Edit: ousnius has granted permission.

23 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

The textures are part of Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer and should be automatically installled when that requirement is installed.

I mentioned a DDS plugin if you want to customize your own textures to have the labia aspect of the texture and be usable with this mod. Something like the GIMP DDS plugin or the Photoshop one. I may have confused the description somewhat since I was in a bit of a hurry to save it. Another way to add the labia texture to the main texture is to use TexBlend, but I need to upload the necessary files for that.

Please make this TexBlend compatible.  Most people don't have Photoshop or don't know how to use GIMP.  TexBlend is much easier to use...

6 hours ago, Zigurat said:

Could you please explain the install process a bit more,  I got lost after building the files in bodyslide, which files do I copy into character assets? Also, do I need anything else besides bodyslide and cbbe for this mod to work?

If you have correctly installed and configured your BodySlide, it should output the files into the correct folder structure automatically. Then all you need to do is copy the /meshes folder into your Data folder. The files in question are femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif which need to be put inside of /meshes/actors/character/character assets/. If you aren't find to these files wherever you installed BodySlide, you need to edit its Config.xml file to give an output destination.

BodySlide and CBBE should be the only requirements so far.

12 hours ago, flarkchan said:

Would you ever consider adding a NPC Belly node, so there's belly scaling with pregnancy etc. mods? Not sure how much work it involves, so only if it's not too much trouble.

That's well beyond the scope of this mod. Check FAQ on the CBBE SE mod page on the Nexus for details (Q16).

On 9/10/2018 at 5:41 AM, randomuser777 said:

If you have correctly installed and configured your BodySlide, it should output the files into the correct folder structure automatically. Then all you need to do is copy the /meshes folder into your Data folder. The files in question are femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif which need to be put inside of /meshes/actors/character/character assets/. If you aren't find to these files wherever you installed BodySlide, you need to edit its Config.xml file to give an output destination.

BodySlide and CBBE should be the only requirements so far.

Could you tell me what to edit in config.xml, please?

2 hours ago, Zigurat said:

Could you tell me what to edit in config.xml, please?

There are two data paths I changed to make BodySlide output into a specific folder. The part of interest starts under <GameDataPaths>

<GameDataPaths>
        <Fallout3></Fallout3>
        <FalloutNewVegas></FalloutNewVegas>
        <Skyrim></Skyrim>
        <Fallout4></Fallout4>
        <SkyrimSpecialEdition>Type in the folder path you want ending with \</SkyrimSpecialEdition>
        <Fallout4VR></Fallout4VR>
        <SkyrimVR></SkyrimVR></GameDataPaths>
    <GameDataPath>Type the folder you want again end with \</GameDataPath>
    <GameRegKey></GameRegKey>

1 hour ago, randomuser777 said:

There are two data paths I changed to make BodySlide output into a specific folder. The part of interest starts under <GameDataPaths>

<GameDataPaths>
        <Fallout3></Fallout3>
        <FalloutNewVegas></FalloutNewVegas>
        <Skyrim></Skyrim>
        <Fallout4></Fallout4>
        <SkyrimSpecialEdition>Type in the folder path you want ending with \</SkyrimSpecialEdition>
        <Fallout4VR></Fallout4VR>
        <SkyrimVR></SkyrimVR></GameDataPaths>
    <GameDataPath>Type the folder you want again end with \</GameDataPath>
    <GameRegKey></GameRegKey>

I don't get it, that's already there, then the new meshes should've already be there? But I'm not seeing them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 4:11 PM, Zigurat said:

Oops, I was looking at a custom NPC sorry about that. It works perfectly! Byt the way, I hope you'll be adding the collisions soon, thanks for the help!

Collisions appear to have been available since the beginning, surprise! 

Seriously though, collisions will only work with hdtSSE installed.

7 hours ago, Redswift said:

+1, I don't know how to use texblend

12 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

A tutorial on how to add the vag textures to custom body textures would be great. Especially for someone like me who uses Demoniac's 8k texture replacer.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737

Here's the Nexus page for TexBlend that explains the process in detail. The TexBlend archive I uploaded has files that go into the Library folder of the program. Then you place your texture into the Color inside of Source. Normal, Specular and Skin textures will come from CBBE (_msn, _s, _sk). 

For this to output properly, you may need to edit  <TexOutputPath>  in Config.xml to be a folder in the program's main folder like in my case

<!-- Texture output path.  Normally this is the same as GameDataPath, but if you wish to specify an alternate
	location where to save textures after blending, uncomment this and set the path accordingly. -->
<TexOutputPath>G:\_Files\TES V Skyrim\Character Mods\Texture Blender Full\Output\</TexOutputPath> 
-->

that way texture you modify will output into that folder.

If you run into problems with white/pinkish/distorted texture output from TexBlend, that is an effect of Special Edition's new DDS format. In this case, its better to use Oldrim textures since they can still be modified by TexBlend or use this (https://otherbenji.gitlab.io/TexFactory/) program to convert the Special Edition DDS into a usable format.

So i extracted the files from the bodyslide folder of labiavariants into my overall sse bodyslide folder, the one with all the sets in it as well as the launchers, and when i go into bodyslide and attempt to build it(it does show up in there along with the presets, excluding the one that is titled "LabiaVariants", which i suppose is the default) nothing happens, and when i batch build i get an error saying, unable to load the input .nif, namely LabiaSE_CBBE.nif

Any of you guys able to help?

9 hours ago, Generalkitten434 said:

So i extracted the files from the bodyslide folder of labiavariants into my overall sse bodyslide folder, the one with all the sets in it as well as the launchers, and when i go into bodyslide and attempt to build it(it does show up in there along with the presets, excluding the one that is titled "LabiaVariants", which i suppose is the default) nothing happens, and when i batch build i get an error saying, unable to load the input .nif, namely LabiaSE_CBBE.nif

Any of you guys able to help?

Is LabiaSE_CBBE.nif in its own folder called LabiaSE_CBBE inside of ShapeData?